Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites london

Unless their answer is this date, this can generally lead to comic relief and a shared laugh or two, Dr. dating oceanside ca This deep question will pull you closer with each other. Also take into account planning one thing you will need to do just after the date ends so you have a clear stopping point. fetlife com home I hope you enjoyed this list ofquestions to ask.

car fun listcrawler

The legendary model gracefully strutted down the runway in a see through gown with a ruffle skirt. zialto dating site Woo Dating has matched over a million single girls and males, and as a major app in the global dating scene, we comprehend how essential it is to make the right atmosphere. Take time for introspection on what is actually missing from your life. bedpagequeens We recognize your decision to use an ad blocker, nonetheless realscreen journalism takes time and funding

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/13/2010 3:33:42 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

northphxhiker
Over 2,000 Posts (2,153)
Phoenix, AZ

if you have kids, -oh hell yes...
everytime one of them needs new shoes, a trip to the dentist
or your little angels throws her cell phone at the vice principal

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/13/2010 4:21:25 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

4betternights
Holmdel, NJ

It depends on how your relationship ends. If its a mutual thing. I see it ok 2 talk as friends, but if it ended ugly MOVE ON AND DON'T LOOK BACK....

12/13/2010 5:28:40 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

barbiedollgirl
Vienna, VA

12/13/2010 5:34:04 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

delmer2
Over 2,000 Posts (3,187)
Murfreesboro, TN

i do talk to my ex wife shes 1800 miles away so thats good now my ex GF no she lives right up the road i had to buy a new truck so she wouldnt know when i was in town

12/13/2010 8:21:10 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

boodicca
Over 1,000 Posts (1,277)
Essex
United Kingdom

My most recent ex is so incoherent on drink & drugs
I doubt he could hold a conversation now!

Boo
xxxx

12/13/2010 9:08:42 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

zackvac
Hattiesburg, MS

She cheated on me; consequently, no and now I feel it is the best for both. But I tried to keep a friendship... I'll eventually learn the deal of NOT doing that after a cheat.

12/14/2010 8:43:38 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  
driver406
Over 1,000 Posts (1,781)
Saint Paul, MN

Joan/Michele? Well, I went to Michele's father's wake just to show some sympathy and compassion and she's still the same screwy nutcase that she always was! She could even find something to get huffy about when I go to her father's wake! Who would have believed it?

Joan? No, never. She and Bruhn (My former roommate) never call, write, email. They're 1000% absorbed in their own lives doing their own things with the people they are close to now so they have no time for people from their past. Still, you'd think a Lutheran MINISTER would do better.

12/15/2010 9:48:16 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

computeridol
Danville, IL

We have a child together so I am forced to talk to her. I hate being fake to someone but I have to for the childs sake because I definiately would rather not be nice to her. Our relationship didn't exactly end well but we have had sex twice since we broke up while she has had a boyfriend. I can't tell if she wants to get back together or not although she claims she is happy and that I need to move on. Problem is, I need time away from her as in not seeing or speaking to her but it is impossible when you have a child. I am not completely over her yet so it makes things complicated. I have no idea what I am supposed to do at this point because she just keeps pushing the child one me but I really need her to leave me alone.

12/15/2010 10:07:20 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

daziemae
Stroud, OK

Just had my # changed so no.

12/15/2010 10:43:41 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

loveyes123
Bakersfield, CA

Hell no i dont talk to exs..... they are an ex for a reason. Having them hanging around will only cause problems for your future relationships.

12/15/2010 11:43:19 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

crystalkellybbw
Bell, CA

i refuse to talk to my ex.......it starts getting to confusing for me.......lol!!!

12/15/2010 12:22:58 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

sosweet27
West Portsmouth, OH

hell no.. hes lame

12/15/2010 1:47:06 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

skeeter180
Over 1,000 Posts (1,415)
Bangkok
Thailand

Almost every day

12/17/2010 1:55:33 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  
joeybod
New Castle, DE

No Way.She is dead to me.

12/17/2010 2:06:57 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

takeiteasy313
Canton, MI

No because they're all nuts and get turned out easily

12/17/2010 6:00:45 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

megahottie
Las Vegas, NV

Yes...I still talk and even maintain a platonic relationship with my ex. I think it's a shame that, so often, we are unable to salvage a friendship out of a break-up.

12/17/2010 6:01:20 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

jess1001
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,848)
Phoenix, AZ

^^^^^I agree with you!!

12/17/2010 4:15:14 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

foxygirl1
Adams, MA

I personally do not. I have lived with 2 men in my lifetime, the first one I avoided like the plague for about 10 years, if I see him out and about now, I'll say hi, but that it is...don't think highly of him at all. The second has been out the door for a year and recently texted me...I unfortunatly responded and his intent was to try to inch his way back in....nope, the past is the past for good reason.

I guess if things ended on a pleasant and amicable note...friendship would be possibility down the road. It didn't work that way in my case.

12/18/2010 8:06:23 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

mindbender21
Washington, DC

When people start talking to their ex's there are some unresolved feelings. Sometimes it best to move forward they became your ex for a reason.

12/18/2010 8:17:52 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

nps3231
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote from cinamon2010:
I'm just curious to know does anyone else keep in contact w/ their ex? My ex and I broke up a few months ago, however, he still calls and texts me with casual conversation....I'm a bit confused though because I don't know if he still likes me or what?? Would appreciate feedback...

I think your ex is having a hard time adjusting life without you beside him! I've known a friend who broke up with her husband and was still getting in touch with him, asking for advice, etc. while dating someone else.

Once she found the guy, had kids, suddenly the ex-husband is out of the picture. You might as well go on with your life, unless he is seriously trying to get back with you and really did not want to part!

12/18/2010 8:45:53 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  
cubcougar
Santa Rosa, CA

sweetie girl ... you are one confused lady.

on the one hand it is very good to go from friends to lovers to friends.

it is also very good to have men friends in your emotional IQ that love you, want to have sex with you .. and they DO NOT do that, they just stay friends.

if you want to fox your ex again .. and then trash and leave to go back and fox em again.

that is a sex addict at work ... and you are cooperating because you are a romance addict.

I am a relationship addict as my mom and dad were messed up like you and your ex ... and me not wanting to do that ... I picked the only core addiction to have in a dysfunctional childhood to work out later oh silly me.

You figure it out later I am sure ... for now ... since you love the guy ... keep asking for more love to burn through the pain, hurt, confusion, and all the negative emotions you have inside of you .. then you will know what is going on once the love comes in.

You are in fear right now .. so that is blinding you.

Love sees and is conscious.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

Quote from cinamon2010:
I'm just curious to know does anyone else keep in contact w/ their ex? My ex and I broke up a few months ago, however, he still calls and texts me with casual conversation....I'm a bit confused though because I don't know if he still likes me or what?? Would appreciate feedback...

12/18/2010 9:09:53 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

blu_angie
Milton, FL

At times I would like to. There are many things left unsaid that should be resolved to give us both closure.

My marriage ended violently. He was drunk and pulled a gun on his son and myself. A protection order was immediately drawn up and we have had no contract of any kind. I have my attorney, and he has his. I was hoping he would get psychiatric care, but he quickly filed for the divorce rather than admitting that he has a problem.

12/18/2010 9:50:56 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

medic160
Pittsburgh, PA

I want nothing to do with my ex she was a low life B**** who cheated on me.

12/18/2010 10:07:35 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

dmhall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,123)
Santa Clarita, CA

I've vented quite a bit about my ex on here, but even with her I briefly had a romantic reconnect recently. We're at a stage that I would be friends with her, that's all. I'm friends with all my exes, because you can't just tear out that part of you that was attracted to them, unless it was all about sex. I didn't read the whole thread, but there's nothing wrong with still having feelings for your ex, so long as they remain your ex.

12/18/2010 8:20:41 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

meeksisthekat
Newark, NJ

I talk to my ex all the time.. We were gonna get married, but.. well, that's a long story, but I know how you feel idk if he want's me or what.

12/18/2010 8:24:38 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

john32670
Trussville, AL

No I don't the only time I talk to her if it's dealing with my boy and that's it

12/18/2010 10:05:00 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

shaary
Atlanta, GA

Quote from cinamon2010:

The only ex I talk with is my ex husband! We shared a marriage and even if things didn't work out the way I hoped, we shared so many things that I still love him even if without passion anymore... with other exes, things didn't get deep enough to keep in touch I guess...

12/18/2010 10:07:47 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

luizillo
Reedley, CA

I do because of our kids...but nothing more.....

12/18/2010 10:08:43 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

photoartistguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,578)
Minneapolis, MN

she's dead and

yes i still

talk

but she won't talk back

is that bad

12/19/2010 1:35:01 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

mizzwva
Charleston, WV

No I don't have to talk to my ex and haven't for years ... my only daughter is grown and married with three children of her own.

12/19/2010 1:52:06 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

dilsnick
Over 1,000 Posts (1,946)
Dahlonega, GA

No that's bad buju.

12/19/2010 6:40:58 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  
10richard
Appleton, WI

Quote from cinamon2010:

I am friends even with those I dated in high school to this day. Sometimwa their husbands don't like that but it is the wat I am. What I have found of concern there though is each at some point wants and trys to
establish the relationship again. My motto there is once you seek a reason for a relationship to fail you'll always find one

12/19/2010 6:42:52 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

micmac01979
Over 2,000 Posts (2,586)
Boulder, CO

My ex and I share custody of two kids, so yes, we talk. We have a good "working" relationship, we keep it to that. We're perfectly friendly though.

12/19/2010 7:06:18 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

campy01814
Warren, PA

My X and I have kids together..so yes we talk because we are both adult enough to realize it's very important for our children to see that even though were not together,we can maintain a healthy friendly relationship. There is ZERO drama between us. I see soo many people talk shit in front of their kids about the other one. And I have to question wtf kind of message are they sending to their kids?

12/19/2010 8:30:29 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

powersthatbe
Glendale, CA

everyday.

12/19/2010 8:31:48 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

micmac01979
Over 2,000 Posts (2,586)
Boulder, CO

Gotta agree with campy above.

12/19/2010 8:50:10 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

chelsie13
Upland, CA

my ex and i are friends we have a son together and at first we tried to just be civial but neither of us could stand it we both wanted to be friends.

12/19/2010 9:22:05 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  
dasnixter
Over 1,000 Posts (1,545)
O Kean, AR

Sure, I still go out to the desolate, wooded area and sometimes pull off flower petals.

She loved me, she loved me not, yet it always ends on not.

I tell her I'm doing fine and how accidents do happen to the nicest people as well as lying, cheating, good for nothing hussies.

I look over the cliff, into the aybss, chuckle, then turn and hike out of the National Forest...

12/19/2010 11:53:00 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  
scorpioicu
McDonough, GA

Hell, my ex and I still hang out a little as friends, we get along quite well, just shouldn't have been married to each other!

12/20/2010 12:56:06 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

nkclady816
Kansas City, MO

I have been divorced from my ex for 10 years and we talk.
I DO NOT want him to still like me therefore, I DO NOT even entertain that thought.
We talk about once a month and in the beginning there were times I did not return his calls.

I was not in a relationship or dating when we first started talking and we have recently went dancing but ONLY as friends. I date now and am having a great time.

I still talk with my ex but it is HOW YOU DOING?

12/20/2010 1:38:53 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

ddia
Humble, TX

No..... it still hurts to much. I moving on. I am sure he has.

12/20/2010 3:27:06 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

canon55
Port Huron, MI

no, thanks any way

12/20/2010 4:29:53 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

thealoeinme
Monroe, LA

I skype with my ex once in awhile, but we've both basically moved on.

12/20/2010 5:23:22 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  
nessa121
Willimantic, CT

not really, i barely even talk to my baby daddy and we have a son together.

12/22/2010 10:49:23 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

eaglewheels1995
Buxton, ME

My first ex-wife: Yes, only becouse we have a son together.

My second ex-wife: NO!

12/22/2010 12:34:54 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

nitevader
Maynard, MA

Recently one of my ex's emailed me telling me how she missed me...When I asked why?...she told me her new BF has a problem getting it up and keeping it up...when I said "HELLLLLLL NO, leave me out of it" she called me an "EFing bastard"......what da??/hahahaha

12/22/2010 3:32:00 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

stevenlane1969
Dublin, GA

Only when it pertains to the kids.

12/30/2010 7:45:44 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

single4u00
Swedesboro, NJ

Yes , also fwb for years

12/30/2010 8:23:58 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

juiceman555
Stamping Ground, KY

i keep in touch with some of them just lost track of the others but would still get along

12/30/2010 8:26:04 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

dateable1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,124)
Berea, KY

Quote from cinamon2010:

My ex and I do still communicate some. I think when they call and/or text, they're just trying to gauge wether or not you are still into them. Trying to make sure they have someone to "fall back on" if need be.

12/30/2010 8:36:49 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

heymisterchris
Hicksville, NY

I've never seen any point to it.

12/30/2010 8:39:33 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

johnjohn0414
Rockville, MD

I use to talk to mine but she only wanna make it seem like i want her if you get what im saying....dont waist your time its a set!

12/30/2010 8:40:45 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

simplysigh
Vancouver, WA

I still talk to my ex..we were together for 7 years though so I'm kind of finding it hard to let go. I probably shouldn't talk to him anymore though unless it has to do with our son. Oh well I met a really nice guy on here and I think I like him alot so maybe he will help me keep my mind off my ex

12/30/2010 8:46:17 AM Do you still talk to your ex?  

sweet_ness2010
Santa Fe, TX

well i do still have contact wit my ex....its not the same and its kinda weird sometimes but other times its great...i see nothing wrong wit

12/30/2010 2:33:56 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

la_poupette
Australian Capital
Australia

Yes I still speak to one of my ex's Actually I attended his wedding, our boys were the groomsmen ... and some birthdays and Christmases we all (him, sons, new wife and me) go out to dinner. Every few months, I still do his accounts for his Business/Company (I get paid for that).

I am pretty easy going like that.

12/30/2010 4:02:37 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

leslie_noel90
Port Orange, FL

yea i do still talk to my ex hes my best friend so i think its just fine

12/30/2010 6:56:08 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  
capital93
Washington, DC

I don't talk to most of my ex-boyfriends. But there a few that I still talk to.

12/30/2010 6:59:54 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

missmeganrose
Rochester, MN

my ex's always seem to pop in my life every once in awhile..

12/30/2010 7:01:31 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  
honest_casper
Holiday, FL

did hell freeze over yet...never again in my life time

12/30/2010 7:01:34 PM Do you still talk to your ex?  

new_start85
Norcross, GA

I keep in touch with both of my exes. Our relationship did not end badly so we remained friends. Now they are in their own relationships and I am in mine and we still talk to this day.