Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder hookups pics

When it wasn t impossible to meet strangers on line ahead of dating apps came about, it was nevertheless below wraps and regarded as to be somewhat of an oddity. asian girls in houston If you want a less clear and additional subtle way to suggest interest, you can say that sounds super fun or I have been wanting to go that forever but have been unable to coordinate with my friends . You generally have info about them ahead of you basically meet, Reis says about individuals you meet online. can i hide my photo on zoosk Coordinate a cost free dating and interracial dating web sites.

best hookup website usa

Ease into threat assessment prior to diving into far more personal territory. sonoma county dating site Membership expenses from £14. This is a partial, non exhaustive list of notable on line dating web sites and mobile apps. sniffles gay dating app I ve gone with out sexual relations for this lengthy I feel I can wait a tiny longer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/17/2008 7:08:42 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

OK, so you are corresponding with someone who might be a really great guy but he can't spell for shit and makes no effort to spell things correctly. This is such a pet peeve for me and it's hard to really want to continue with someone who clearly can't spell. I am very tolerant of the OCCASIONAL typo, we all do it, BUT when every other word is typed phonetically I can't seem to get past that. I mean it is a good indicator of someone's intelligence and their desire to make a good impression. I am a reasonably intelligent person and I expect at least that from my partner. Am I being too harsh????

2/17/2008 7:25:48 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

winesong
Bend, OR

Men just do not quite understand that spelling does make an impression. I am
concerned that if they do not take the time to USE SPELL CHECKER, then what else do they
not take time to do in their lifestyle?

If he pays *attention* to his grooming, a clean car
making love, and spelling, we will have more in common.

Wine

[Edited 2/17/2008 7:26:57 AM]

2/17/2008 7:29:30 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

trekerman2007
Pine Grove, CA

i know it seems like a real petty thing but poor spelling drives me freaking nuts.

2/17/2008 7:32:07 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

immabluefish
Greer, SC

It depends...I know some men on here can't spell worth crap but you can understand what they are saying...However it does drive me crazy...I constantly want to correct them

[Edited 2/17/2008 7:32:43 AM]

2/17/2008 7:35:00 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

homesteder
Red Deer, AB

gees so sorrie to heer that lades,gues i wont be on your list of possible dats thenOh by the way feel frre to take the time to correct my spelling mistakes if it bothers ya that much

2/17/2008 7:37:24 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

They drive me fricken nuts...Nothing turns me off more, ..well, ok SOME other things turn me off, but this one is big too..Makes me question their intellect or lack of it!

2/17/2008 7:37:33 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

klassykitten
Toccoa, GA

Now I can't believe Kg hasn't jumped on this one....
Where you at girl???????

2/17/2008 7:38:21 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

dee_lightful
Elbridge, NY

If I could put my hand through the computer and smack 'em side the head, I would. Drives me insane!!!!

2/17/2008 7:38:35 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Hel if I no, mi spelin is fer the berds

2/17/2008 7:40:57 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

sea_wench1
Chandler, AZ

You know most men cannot type and and I can see how they can struggle with it...So I have to defend the men on this one....misspelling words would be the last of my worries.( wink ) Sea

[Edited 2/17/2008 7:42:42 AM]

2/17/2008 7:41:21 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

dee_lightful
Elbridge, NY

@ crowdog

2/17/2008 7:41:34 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

l2kids44
Lanesville, IN

Well, working in the printing industry and proofreading stuff all day, yea it gets annoying to see things totally screwed up in every email or thread. But, I also have a sister that does everything in shorthand, which I know nothing about, so I'm learning to be patient with the bad spellers.

2/17/2008 7:42:18 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

smilin_bob
Broadway, VA

I dont unner stand. I thot I wer a gud speller. Hukt on foniks werkt 4 me.

Actually, poor spelling and/or grammar are some of those things that trip my trigger also. The situation could be the result of apathy, or a lack of intelligence or attention to detail. The worst communication results from a combination of "all of the above."

If an email or post to a thread is well thought out (shows some intelligent thought process), you can muddle through it. If it does not even have a good thought, I just move to the next thread or email.

I can excuse the occasional "temporary dyslexia" where someone inverts lettres (see what I mean? ) because I do that myself.

I also think I will start a separate thread called "Word Usage Guide". I will address some of the common usage of word like there, their, they're.. hear, here.. through, threw.. whose, who's.. loose, lose.. etc. Golly, if it is good enough, maybe it will be pinned so it will always be at the top!

To anyone who reads this, please understand: "You could shoot yourself in the foot if your email or thread post lacks basic grammatical usage. That special one you are trying to impress might end up running away.

If I can help at least one person, it will be a plus!
~smiles~

(yes, I edited this for spelling!)

[Edited 2/17/2008 7:45:27 AM]

2/17/2008 7:43:33 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

nashoba_miko
Bethany, OK

I hate to admit it, but I am the same way. HOWEVER, I am fully aware that it doesnt necessarily show lack of intelligence. I have two sons who are dyslexic and have horrible spelling but have a very high non verbal I.Q. They also had hearing problems when very young and this also had a huge impact on this issue.

I fully agree with the use of spell checker(even though some words are so badly misspelled and even that cant figure it out)or a dictionary.

2/17/2008 7:54:19 AM How do you feel about poor spellers?  

prettyeyezinpa
Nottingham, PA

It's a pet peeve for me too... but what bothers me even
more is when you get emails or IM's from them and they're typed
without any punctuation (commas, periods, Caps when starting a new
sentence etc.) I feel like i'm back in school taking a grammar test
where i have to figure out where the punctuation marks belong in order
to make heads or tails of it. When it's just one sentence
it's no big deal, but sometimes it can be an entire paragraph

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10