Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best sites to find hookups

,translates principles from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and social psychology into guidelines men and women can use in their each day lives. meet women in milwaukee Under no circumstances have I ever dated two or more men and women at the identical time. James went to a friend s for dinner and had to suffer a woman who resembled a horse. doublelist greensboro nc So right here are some fascinating inquiries to ask on a date.

megapersona

OkCupid also looked beyond a very first date romp in the sack to the concerns that could predict a relationship s lengthy term results. san bernardino dating sites In May possibly 2017, then boasting 5 million customers, the app was reportedly shut down by regulators, with the exact cause by no means officially specified. Facebook for Android is an app that makes it possible for you to connect to the vast attributes of the social media platform on your android phone. sex club in armenia What I will say is that Tinder the app this appears to be based on, is not an on line dating, acquiring to know each other, comparing zodiac indicators, and so on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/25/2010 8:16:13 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

daonlyexception
La Porte, TX

Some folks have racial preferences when it comes to dating. That doesn't mean they're racist. Now if they have racial exclusions, then they might be racist. Let me give you an example. A person with racial preferences might say: "I prefer to date type A, but type B and C are fine too." In contrast, a person with racial exclusions might say: "I'll date type A or B only. Type C need not apply."

So for this discussion, lets just focus on racial preferences. What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to? If you have racial exclusions, I ask that you keep it to yourself. I don't want anyone to get offended.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/25/2010 8:30:28 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,841)
Powell, TN

My own. I like the skin tone and look of some of the men from India but the cultural differences are too vast and my family would never accept it. I wouldn't want to put them, my family or myself through the heartache. Relationships are too difficult as it is so why bring in the extra layer of stress.

I've learned my lesson about trying to build relationships outside of the "norm" much less to try to keep them going when there are extra things to have to deal with. No thank you!

12/25/2010 8:36:52 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

binderdundat
Over 2,000 Posts (3,838)
New Orleans, LA

You start a race thread and then state you don't want anyone offended???

You should be posting in the "Are people insane?" thread!!!

Good luck with this buddy!

12/25/2010 9:35:16 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  
okbassman
Lahoma, OK

The human race. DUH.

12/25/2010 9:39:15 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

vampkiller
Kraljevo
Yugoslavia

As long as she has no issues with live burial ,I don`t mind....

12/25/2010 9:39:34 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

claudius5
Over 2,000 Posts (3,416)
Petaluma, CA

12/25/2010 9:40:07 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

daonlyexception
La Porte, TX

Quote from binderdundat:
You start a race thread and then state you don't want anyone offended???

You should be posting in the "Are people insane?" thread!!!

Good luck with this buddy!

The first responder, for example, only stated what she was attracted to. She never singled out any race as a turn off. I don't see how anyone can be offended by that. And hopefully a guy from India will read her post and feel flattered. This thread can work, but thanks anyway.

[Edited 12/25/2010 9:43:25 AM ]

12/25/2010 10:09:49 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

zackvac
Hattiesburg, MS

Though there is a very fine line concerning racial sensibility, I think it's an interesting question. Although not Caucasian myself, I have a very marked tendency for Caucasian girls. I see blonde hair and blue eyes as very exotic, therefore attractive, characteristics. Then Latinas since it's my comfortable zone, and then any other ethnicity in equal terms.

12/25/2010 10:12:14 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

hellokitty30
Davenport, IA

white and mexican

12/25/2010 10:12:25 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

photoartistguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,324)
Minneapolis, MN

i like to watch women with large tits race

the bouncing up and down looks

very nice to me

12/25/2010 10:17:00 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

daonlyexception
La Porte, TX

Quote from zackvac:
Though there is a very fine line concerning racial sensibility, I think it's an interesting question. Although not Caucasian myself, I have a very marked tendency for Caucasian girls. I see blonde hair and blue eyes as very exotic, therefore attractive, characteristics. Then Latinas since it's my comfortable zone, and then any other ethnicity in equal terms.

Another perfect post. These are the kinds of responses I'm aiming for.

12/25/2010 10:29:45 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

photoartistguy
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,324)
Minneapolis, MN

i can be attracted to trannies

until i find out

anyhow

12/25/2010 10:53:57 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

brock_hardwood
Fairfield, CA

I'm attracted to the race that is pink where it counts...

I think that's all of them!

12/25/2010 11:00:31 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

becky_2010
Sevierville, TN

Drag racing is more fun for me, lots of different style cars, the '69 Camaro is extremely sexy...Nascar is a little boring.

12/25/2010 11:05:31 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

hugsnlaughter
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,820)
McKeesport, PA

I am most attracted to my own face but that does not mean I find men of other races unattractive; it is just my preferance to date men of my own race as it is my preference to date shorter men.

12/25/2010 11:07:15 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

misssbren
Over 1,000 Posts (1,246)
Garland, TX

I'm attracted to dark haired and dark eyed men and this includes many races to include French, African, and Indian but also some Spanish men. It's not so much their skin tone as their intensity of eyes. My ex was French which is caucasian with the dark eyes and hair. My last boyfriend of 3.5 years was from St. Martinique and of African descent. It's all about those gorgeous eyes.

12/25/2010 11:19:14 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

chorizo61
San Antonio, TX

any race its all pink on the inside

12/25/2010 11:25:38 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  
ocoastalpostal
Valencia, CA

Albinos . . . mostly human albinos. Hit me up.

12/25/2010 11:32:16 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,874)
Alpharetta, GA

[Edited 12/25/2010 11:32:26 AM ]

12/25/2010 11:41:11 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  
icuddle
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,055)
Salem, OR

OP - I have no 'racial preferences' as you probably mean the term. I am not attracted, or repelled, by what most call 'race'. In reality , I only date one true race...Human. Others can date dogs, goats, horses, or such, if they wish, but I stick with Humans. Within the Human Race, I have dated every sub-species there is....black, white, asian, hispanic, polynesian, etc, etc, etc. I look for personality, compatibility, sense of humor, etc, and such can be found in all skin colors, body types, etc. I am, therefore, more democratic in my dating than most people.

Some people do have ethnic preferences, and only date blacks, or whites, or such. That is their problem. Why they are that way is their business, and it does no good to try to change them. Every ethnicity has it's pros, and cons. Many black males are drug addicted, woman beating, career criminals. Many Hispanics are woman beating alcoholics. Most serial killers are caucasians. To get past the stereotypical cons/negatives, show how they don't apply to you, and display some of your positives/pros. Are you are world class musician, or champion dancer? Are you a poet whose romantic works rival those of Byron, or Shelley? Can you discuss any subject under thew sun, for hours, without using four letter expletives every thirty seconds? Ignore your own ethnicity, and put your personality on display, and you will eventually find someone who can enjoy your personality enough to look past your ethnicity.

12/25/2010 11:50:16 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

misssbren
Over 1,000 Posts (1,246)
Garland, TX

Sorry Bestman but the Dayton is too blase' for my tastes LOL

12/25/2010 12:07:25 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

pdforone
Over 1,000 Posts (1,947)
Litchfield, OH

Caucasian, and certainly not all of them. I have friends of other races, I just have a preference to date my own race.

12/25/2010 12:09:03 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

galion90210
Galion, OH

Just like them smaller and better looking than me. Hard to beat blue eyes and blond. The first one to race to the bedroom in my younger days.

12/25/2010 12:26:36 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

alexmagana
Perris, CA

The race that I'm attracted to the most are Asian Latinas and white women

12/25/2010 12:35:45 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

daonlyexception
La Porte, TX

I appreciate people's humor and seriousess on the subject. For obvious reasons, most men, in my opinion, will have no preference or will have an order of preference. I have an order of preference. I say this because I am more picky about certain women than I am about others. But I do not disquailify any woman because of her race.

12/25/2010 12:50:00 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

122750again
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,151)
Sioux Falls, SD

The HUMAN Race

12/25/2010 1:32:53 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

babooshka2011
Crestline, CA

Quote from 122750again:
The HUMAN Race

Excellent post!

12/25/2010 9:15:33 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

chrisissmiling
Wilmington, NC

I speak for my self and my self only.. IM mixed blk/white. I have dated numerous types of people. I just think its to ones self for them to choose what they like. My slogan>>>>>> " its none of my business what other people think about who im dating"

Put that in your pipe and smoke it..

12/25/2010 10:22:26 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

yunyunazn
Concord, CA

I'm more attracted to asian men.

I grew up around alot of people of asian decent; because i grew up around them, i am naturally more comfortable around them.

12/25/2010 10:32:29 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

das74
Santa Maria, CA

*Raises hand* Equal opp. woman here..

I have dated the UN basically..Black,hispanic, italian, russian, middle eastern, pacific islander, ect ect...
I do however find I am attracted to baby faces, tats, intense eyes, smiles,and yes..okay..inclined toward taller men..sue me..

-D

12/25/2010 10:48:10 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

blacksheep2311
Billings, MT

its about what makes happy if i let my family control who i spend my life wit then im better off dead because some one else decides my fate not me

12/26/2010 4:19:58 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  
thumper2008pa
Lancaster, PA

Quote from daonlyexception:
Some folks have racial preferences when it comes to dating. That doesn't mean they're racist. Now if they have racial exclusions, then they might be racist. Let me give you an example. A person with racial preferences might say: "I prefer to date type A, but type B and C are fine too." In contrast, a person with racial exclusions might say: "I'll date type A or B only. Type C need not apply."

So for this discussion, lets just focus on racial preferences. What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to? If you have racial exclusions, I ask that you keep it to yourself. I don't want anyone to get offended.

I prefer the Human race.

Now, they are folks who do it with farm animals and pets, but I prefer humans.

Clear enough answer for ya?

12/26/2010 8:49:14 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

daonlyexception
La Porte, TX

Quote from thumper2008pa:
I prefer the Human race.

Now, they are folks who do it with farm animals and pets, but I prefer humans.

Clear enough answer for ya?

Very clear.

12/26/2010 9:56:19 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

still_blessed
Indianapolis, IN

I've only dated from the human race. So, that's the only one I know to be attracted to.

(Actually, I've posted my racial preferences so many times on here that I just see no reason to do it again.)

[Edited 12/26/2010 10:00:38 AM ]

12/26/2010 9:57:29 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

almostkinky
Over 1,000 Posts (1,041)
Alpharetta, GA

Super Model Race

12/26/2010 10:06:14 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  
afrosirene
Brooklyn, NY

I live in NYC. I'm exposed to so many different races and ethnicities, that it really doesn't bother me. I find Blair Underwood and Idris Elba sexy. But I'm also attracted to many Argentinian men (mainly from independent/controversial/ foreign films). I think Caucasian men like James Franco, Paul Walker, and Hugh Jackman are very sexy.

I'm open to all races just as long as they're.......
1. Very intelligent (no idiots allowed).
2. Very funny (can appreciate a great joke).
3. Handsome (I can find 'attractiveness' in all races).

Since my picture isn't posted....
I am a woman of Afro-Carribean descent.

12/26/2010 10:39:27 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

daonlyexception
La Porte, TX

Quote from blacksheep2311:
its about what makes happy if i let my family control who i spend my life wit then im better off dead because some one else decides my fate not me

What I'm about to say may be for another thread, but I don't think anybody controls their life. I believe our lives are the sum of the outcomes from our decisions. Since we don’t really control the outcomes, we don’t really control our lives. I'm pretty sure someone will hammer me for that, but I welcome any opposing view points.

12/26/2010 10:39:30 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

demetrios2
Cleves, OH

I have no preference when it comes to race cultural differences can be a bit tough if they are too far apart.

12/26/2010 10:40:51 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

oceandive
Over 2,000 Posts (3,062)
Atlanta, GA

ummmmmm,,,,,drag races....

12/26/2010 10:48:02 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

almostkinky
Over 1,000 Posts (1,041)
Alpharetta, GA

I get a kick out of threads like this because it brings out a lot of BS as to no preference or human race and a couple of obvious racists, but virtually no light, just heat. Most people have solid preferences that would indicate one race or another. Yeah, we all think that Beyonce is hot or Halle Berry, Nancy Kwan or Jennifer Lopez as well as Catherine Zeta Jones or Faith Hill.

After all is said and done, we date one race more than an other because we appreciate their stereotypical qualities more than we recognize another race's.

I pity any one who only eats at Micky D or only recognizes one body style, hair color or facial characteristic. Having said that, like most people, even though I have dated women of virtually every race, I tend to prefer Caucasian because except for the movie star quality ladies, I don't recognize what a African Black recognizes as beauty or having been to the Orient, what a billion Chinese consider hot. It is indeed my loss and short coming and in no way stops by kinky and lecherous pursuit of hot from all races, most turn out to be white. My bad.

12/26/2010 10:48:36 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

gdaddy47
Over 1,000 Posts (1,115)
Columbia, TN

Caucasian. Hell that's what I am. No biggie.

12/26/2010 11:23:29 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

struckbylightn
Decatur, IL

Race matters not to me with basic attraction. Now if one is talking about deeply held fantasies there can be an extra thrill for some with the mixing of the races. White on black, white on hispanic. Personally I've never dated anyone of Asian descent but I would like to.

12/26/2010 11:35:38 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

daonlyexception
La Porte, TX

Quote from almostkinky:
I get a kick out of threads like this because it brings out a lot of BS as to no preference or human race and a couple of obvious racists, but virtually no light, just heat. Most people have solid preferences that would indicate one race or another. Yeah, we all think that Beyonce is hot or Halle Berry, Nancy Kwan or Jennifer Lopez as well as Catherine Zeta Jones or Faith Hill.

After all is said and done, we date one race more than an other because we appreciate their stereotypical qualities more than we recognize another race's.

I totally agree with you.

[Edited 12/26/2010 11:40:41 AM ]

12/26/2010 11:49:53 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  
icuddle
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,055)
Salem, OR

I have no preferences, and date what is available. When I was in USAF, and stationed in Asia, I dated mostly asians, as that was what was available most widely. When stationed in Texas, I dated mostly hispanics, as they were so plentifully available. In South Carolina, I dated many blacks, as they were so abundant. In Oregon-unless you are near one of the big universities-asians, blacks, eskimos, etc, tend to be rare...so I date mostly caucasians, as they are most plentiful. Still, If I encounter a black, asian, hispanic, eskimo, austral-aborigine, etc, here I am happy to give her a shot. I am not attracted by the size, or shape, of: skulls, noses, butts, tits, the height of cheek bones, or other factors which may be ethnically related. I am attracted by personality, sense of humor, and compatibility...which is available in all skin colors, butt sizes, eye types, etc. Those who have ethnic preferences are welcome to them, but avoiding non-preferreds limits their opportunities. To each his/her own.

12/26/2010 11:53:22 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

daonlyexception
La Porte, TX

Quote from icuddle:
I have no preferences, and date what is available. When I was in USAF, and stationed in Asia, I dated mostly asians, as that was what was available most widely. When stationed in Texas, I dated mostly hispanics, as they were so plentifully available. In South Carolina, I dated many blacks, as they were so abundant. In Oregon-unless you are near one of the big universities-asians, blacks, eskimos, etc, tend to be rare...so I date mostly caucasians, as they are most plentiful. Still, If I encounter a black, asian, hispanic, eskimo, austral-aborigine, etc, here I am happy to give her a shot. I am not attracted by the size, or shape, of: skulls, noses, butts, tits, the height of cheek bones, or other factors which may be ethnically related. I am attracted by personality, sense of humor, and compatibility...which is available in all skin colors, butt sizes, eye types, etc. Those who have ethnic preferences are welcome to them, but avoiding non-preferreds limits their opportunities. To each his/her own.

I totally admire your perception on this.

12/26/2010 1:03:26 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

theshadow_
Beaver, UT

Anyone but american....

12/26/2010 2:01:56 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

daonlyexception
La Porte, TX

Quote from theshadow_:
Anyone but american....

I tend to lean toward foreigners too. I haven't dated an American woman since 2005.

12/26/2010 2:17:32 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

michael_jay77
Amarillo, TX

I'm attracted to Asian ladies.
To me they're more polite, good hearted and family orient. Also I like the culture.

[Edited 12/26/2010 2:18:21 PM ]

12/26/2010 2:36:05 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

hairismypassion
Greenville, MS

This is a readlly good thread...honestly to be perfectly me bing african american (mixed) im attracted to caucasian, african american, hispanic, mexican,indian and latino..another honest fact ive never dated outside my race so there's the big difference between being attracted to and dating.I've only dated african americans but ive been also been asked out twice by two caucasians when i was younger..However Im not afraid or scared to date out of race Im actually interested in dating outside of my race. Im very open-minded.

12/26/2010 7:49:18 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

cdn_iceman
Etobicoke, ON

this is a silly thread, and now you have a silly answer.............. I like bunny rabbits because they are nice and soft I can hug them and squeeze them and call him georgeeeeeeeeee.

12/26/2010 7:54:30 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

satinsky2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,581)
Charlotte, NC

German or asian.

12/26/2010 8:36:41 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

galion90210
Galion, OH

Wow mostly German and like Asians.

12/26/2010 8:42:01 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

michael1985m
Lakeland, FL

dont matter to me

12/26/2010 9:48:32 PM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

sandra49ok
Over 1,000 Posts (1,633)
Shelton, WA

human every time lol

12/27/2010 12:03:17 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

ironmuscle
Over 2,000 Posts (2,399)
Santa Cruz, CA

I tend to be attracted to Black, Latina, and Filipino women.

....I see attractive White women when I go to the gym, but for the most part I have a stronger attraction to Black, Latino, and Filipina.

12/27/2010 12:15:57 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

hurtindaddy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,480)
Binghamton, NY

If she is a LOUD, BLONDE WANNA-BE with a BIG BUTT....i'd bet its black men.

12/27/2010 12:19:30 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

hurtindaddy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,480)
Binghamton, NY

Seriously, if I read ONE more woman trying to sound SOOOOOOO much more mature and open-minded by saying " The HUMAN race!" i'm gonna puke!

12/27/2010 5:51:24 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  
extremely_cool
Murrieta, CA

200M high hurdles either that or the human race.

[Edited 12/27/2010 5:52:34 AM ]

12/27/2010 6:20:36 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  

azncutie86
Pompano Beach, FL

As I always say "I don't discriminate!". But I DO lean more towards black men. Or could it be that the majority of the men that approach me are black? Hmm?

12/27/2010 6:38:54 AM What race do you tend to be mostly attracted to?  
connectafriend
Terre Haute, IN

the Human race, of course!