Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

We each and every had a son from a earlier marriage, we had both been divorced for 5 plus years and we had been each prepared for a significant commitment. dating edmonton free HE SAID– I was out on a date with Isabelle in France and she had forgotten to text her safety pal. It really is a two bedroom in a converted tenement developing in the East Village as you walk in, the bathroom is promptly to the left of the door, and my roommate s bedroom is on the correct. locanto messages Outdoors I ultimately told Darrin what was up and that I felt sick.

best hookup sites and apps

We enable companies in their digital transformation via our solutions such as Android and iOS mobile apps, internet site, custom apps, and e commerce web site development. speed dating pottsville pa A friend of members, view their profiles nowadays, you have you on the very best and immediate messaging, cost free international dating web site immediate messenger and pushed. She told me she was drunk and that they only kissed prior to she stopped it going additional. rubmaps petaluma They nonetheless practical experience the ups and downs of a relationship, but they are grateful for the opportunity to choose their adore every day.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/14/2011 6:50:48 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,136)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2010

Most of the people in my gym are cool, but there's always a handful of inconsiderate a**holes. Like today, for instance. Someone left his sweaty gym clothes all over the locker room bench while he was showering. It wasn't until he returned that he finally put his clothes in his gym bag. WTF! If people are so worried about getting their precious gym bag all sweaty, bring a plastic bag! If I wasn't in a good mood today, I just might have thrown the junk in the trash can! There are other annoyances, but this is one of the worst!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/15/2011 2:52:35 AM Gym Pet Peeves  

bojo7
Over 1,000 Posts (1,061)
Debary, FL
65, joined May. 2007

Pet peeve at the gym? The owners of my gym keep a talk radio station on over the speaker system in the morning and the ones at the bikes have the overhead televions blaring to drown out the radio- If you put in your mp3, seems someone next to me always wants to chat---if I leave it home, seems that is when the duel noise level takes over.

1/15/2011 5:34:37 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
wildmustang2269
Over 1,000 Posts (1,366)
Norristown, PA
25, joined Nov. 2010

whey protein, creatine. Lots of water.

1/16/2011 2:47:49 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
johnnytarzan
Somerdale, NJ
26, joined Jan. 2011

People who curl in my squat rack. GTFO of my gym.

1/16/2011 9:21:44 AM Gym Pet Peeves  

nothereyoudont
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,661)
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Jul. 2010

Too many old gay guys hangin' in the locker room.
Pool water WAY too warm for actual swimming (designed for senior water aerobics).

1/17/2011 7:55:36 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
nyguitar77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,318)
Dumfries, VA
39, joined Nov. 2008

- People who don't know how to work out getting in the way
- People who don't put weights away
- People who don't know what deodorant is
- Equipment hogs
- Meatheads & regular idiots dropping the weights
- Fat women staring at me

1/17/2011 9:15:21 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

caribo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Ashland City, TN
28, joined May. 2009

people talking to u during your reps......1..2..3..4...5..hey did u hear about....I DONT CARE IM BUSY FATASS sorry been wanting to get that off for awhile

1/17/2011 10:50:27 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
darctitan
Covina, CA
34, joined Jan. 2011

Dumbasses not using the bench, just sitting there wasting time on the cellphones

1/21/2011 9:33:34 AM Gym Pet Peeves  

nothereyoudont
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,661)
Albuquerque, NM
52, joined Jul. 2010

All the cute personal trainers are married/have boyfriends.
And the not-so-cute ones are always trying to sell you useless crap.

1/21/2011 12:28:16 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
rhansen
Davenport, IA
48, joined Jan. 2011

Guys that just follow the cute chicks around, hogging the equipment in the process.
My uncle who was intimidated by the guys making noise when they were lifting heavy (you'd grunt too if you were pushing your limits)
The guy that refused to use the power rack when squatting 500+ but would ask you for a spot (helicoptoring the whole time he's lifting).
The creepy gay dudes that kept beer in their lockers and hung out in the sauna/hot tub

1/22/2011 3:36:28 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
josh_jm
Concord, CA
26, joined Jan. 2011

People who do the lifts wrong, like not going down far enough on bench or squats and when people jerk up when doing deadlifts.

1/22/2011 11:02:31 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

nycman530
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,136)
New York, NY
64, joined Dec. 2010

I can understand if someone grunts a little during a lift for a little edge, but the ones who grunt loud like hyenas? I think it's more for attention then motivation. And if you have a cold, it won't be such a big deal to miss one workout. I don't need your germs!

1/23/2011 2:21:12 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

caribo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,554)
Ashland City, TN
28, joined May. 2009

well i dont know about the noise thing.......when i lift heavy im loud lol it is for motivation and to .....idk....make me go that extra 10 percent.....But when im in the gym im always with a bro and we push each other

1/23/2011 2:27:27 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

akbikerinca
Oceanside, CA
33, joined Jan. 2011

Guys who are eliteist, That muscle bound moron in the corner who is louder than everyone else *GRUNT* Those 'big' women who stare at you while you work out. The guys who slobber all over themselves staring at the girls. (YOU ARE THERE TO WORK OUT!!) Equipment hogs, people who don't re-rack their weights. The "guys" who stare at you in the shower. people NOT wearing shower shoes in the shower...I could go on. I stopped using a gym and started working out at home.

1/23/2011 4:20:23 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

trainer123
Medford, MA
60, joined Mar. 2010

The Personal Trainers who are yelling loud commands at there clients, and i'm at the next station trying to concentrate on MY workout. I am a paying member also. The owners should bar them from the gym, unless just his/her client can hear the trainer.

1/23/2011 5:25:32 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

All of the above. Plus I hate when I would go to a gym and have to wait in line for a bench ,squat or any other station because a few yuppy a**holes or narcissistic pricks won't quit posing for themselves or just bullshitting. If you want to pose sign up for a contest or do it at home.

1/25/2011 8:13:00 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
newyeargirl
Oswego, NY
30, joined Jan. 2011

a) Body Odor - Please wear deodorant
b) Wipe the machines down or don't use them!
c) Anyone that wears PJs/makeup/fancy hair style - You're there to work out, not look like a model. If that's the case, be useless somewheres else so that I can use the machine.

1/26/2011 4:07:38 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from newyeargirl:
a) Body Odor - Please wear deodorant
b) Wipe the machines down or don't use them!
c) Anyone that wears PJs/makeup/fancy hair style - You're there to work out, not look like a model. If that's the case, be useless somewheres else so that I can use the machine.

1/26/2011 5:55:01 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
jgirl57
Davenport, IA
45, joined Nov. 2010

Man, can I go on and on about these LOL

My main thing.. people not wiping the machines down after being on them.. I didn't sweat it up don't leave it for me to make it clean it eweeeee..

Miss prisses that come and use the gyms and using them as pick up bars.. sorry I go to work out not to pick up dudes LOL.. Then they will grab the next machine to the dude they are trying to pick up and "pretend" do know what they are doing by lifting weights (Its not hard to do one armed dumbbell bent over rows)then all they do is shake their asses LOL

Please just get out of my way and leave my 25-30-35 and 40lb dumbbells alone!!

1/28/2011 3:32:23 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
josecuervosilv
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,882)
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from josh_jm:
People who do the lifts wrong, like not going down far enough on bench or squats and when people jerk up when doing deadlifts.

Full range of motion isn't really a requirement unless a person plans being judged in a powerlifting contest. Personally, I have to stop about a couple of inches above my chest on the bench. If I touch my chest, my shoulder joints eventually start to hurt badly. All you need to go down to is where your upper arm is parallel to the floor in the bottom position. At that point, your chest muscle is pretty stretched out. Of course, if I could touch my chest without eventual shoulder joint pain, I would do it, but health and safety are first.

2/3/2011 11:34:58 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
life13021
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,396)
Auburn, NY
70, joined Mar. 2009

Not reacking the weights and mixing plates when they do, put the damn 45's on the right rack and don't mix 5's & 10's on the 45's

2/6/2011 8:37:39 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
stevedfarmer
Lawrence, KS
45, joined Nov. 2009

guess im one of the few lucky ones. when i hit the gym its usually at about 12:30 in the morning when i get off from work. so rarley anyone in there.. just ME the tv and weights. I just recently benched 350 lbs so im kinda glad no one is in there watching my face turn bright red .. HA HA HA only really peeve i have is people not putting things back when done.

2/19/2011 10:41:21 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
snowflake99999
Columbia, MD
37, joined Dec. 2010

oh i have sooo many, but for me it is:
1. not wiping down the machine, said before but really that is so nasty.. As a woman I don't want your ball sweat or inner vagina sweat touching my gym shorts. Just saying!
2. I'm not sure if its just me but.. When I work out in the AM there is a lady in the "women's" gym that sweats her a** off on the tread or elliptical so hard that the sweat shakes off onto me and every machine in a 12 foot radius. So if you sweat like a wh*re in church then wipe your body down every now and then for cryin out loud!, really who wants to be covered in anothers sweat!
3. Locker room crazys. You are old, you have wrinkles where I never thought wrinkles could be, but really, I don't appreciate a 10 minute long conversation with you stark naked about how commited I am. At the very least, put on some underwear or a towel before engaging in a conversation!! There is never a reason to approach someone naked for a good conversation!
4. The seriousness of a class. I go to the gym before work, then a class in the evening with my girlfriends and if im lucky a lunch class by myself(to prep and show off). This is our time to say hi, catch up and laugh at how out of shape and uncoordinated we are. Zumba, step, yoga, kick boxing.... what ever, we sign up to make a fool out of our selves, have fun and burn calories. We hang out in the back of class for a reason! We do take it seriously but when one of us is at breaking point, it is just funny. Don't hate and give evil glares because your "friends" don't come to classes with you or are way to out of shape to be seen in a gym class. Actually the cattiness of the gym should be #1 on this list!

2/20/2011 10:25:48 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
maxpower_yep
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,806)
Hammond, IN
44, joined Feb. 2011

people who interrupt you in the middle of a set to ask if they can use a machine with you...no, wait your turn douche-bag. Or they tell you that they were using that machine...funny because if you were using it, how did I get on here. Oh you mean you were using this and that other machine, just write down your workout for me and I'll work out around your schedule.

2/21/2011 7:37:11 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
russ_st
San Bernardino, CA
30, joined Feb. 2011

When a group of 5 hs kids all txt messaging on one machine just sit there and don't even lift. Holy shit I want to kill them

3/18/2011 8:48:06 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

darksoul87
Arlington, TX
29, joined Mar. 2011

-Old men watching me as I run on the treadmill
-Men giving me looks when I move to the free weight section, expecting me to not know what I am doing
-Strangers trying to have conversations with me when I am working out - gym time is my me time. I don't mind passing words, but extended conversations are a no go.
-People who don't wipe down machines when they are done

3/21/2011 4:40:04 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Has to be the guys doing bicep curls in the squat rack. Which makes gyms not putting a sign nearby that says no curling in the squat rack a natural 2nd place.

3/23/2011 12:39:49 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
medic253
Over 1,000 Posts (1,601)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Jun. 2010

seeing how im a health and exercise major, i see alot of bad form. what kills me is when women come in there and dont even sweat or anything. i dont get that at all. its workout time not stand around and do nothing time

4/2/2011 8:15:50 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

soccerbabe18
Columbia, SC
25, joined Apr. 2011

Ugh there are so many!
1)when creepy married men hit on me because they think that i am older than i really am and won't leave me alone. Hey, if i've completely ignored you and increase the speed on my treadmill so fast that my feet aren't touching the ground because i'm hoping that my treadmill will take flight so i can get away from you, i think that means that you should leave me alone mr.universe, from 40 years ago.
2)when people approach me because they hear me speaking spanish and say "are you mexican?" hello, there are more spanish speaking countries out there than mexico!
3)when someone doesn't wipe down the machine and it is still glistening with someone else's sweat. how lovely.
4)when the only treadmill available is next to a class A pedofile or occupied by some old lady walking so slow, i swear she is sliding backwards. Or when some of the leg lift machines are being used by somebody just sitting there and staring off into space.
but hey, none of these can compare to that awesome victorious feeling you get after a workout, and then all the hard work paying off during one of my soccer matches

4/4/2011 6:17:56 AM Gym Pet Peeves  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

Quite honestly, Bullshitters that don't know what they're doing or idiots that just posers to impress some woman or man. GET OFF THE BENCH IF YOU CAN'T DO A REP BY YOURSELF.....gamer

[Edited 4/4/2011 6:22:11 AM ]

4/10/2011 4:49:05 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from soccerbabe18:
2)when people approach me because they hear me speaking spanish and say "are you mexican?" hello, there are more spanish speaking countries out there than mexico!

Interesting gym pet peeve. You must not get asked that anywhere else.

So should they mention every spanish speaking country in the world when asking you? Or should they be psychic? Lol. They're asking, they're not stating.

4/16/2011 9:09:06 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

swoops88
Madison, WI
28, joined Apr. 2011

1. people that only go to tan.

2. girls that follow behind their boyfriend, pouting and complaining. and getting in my way.

3. guys who don't use proper form because they try to use weights that are wayyyy too heavy.

4. people not sanitizing stuff after using it.

4/17/2011 6:32:23 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
josecuervosilv
Downey, CA
42, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from swoops88:
1. people that only go to tan.

2. girls that follow behind their boyfriend, pouting and complaining. and getting in my way.

3. guys who don't use proper form because they try to use weights that are wayyyy too heavy.

4. people not sanitizing stuff after using it.

Sanitizing? Lol, that's funny. Many people wouldn't wipe equipment down, much less wipe it down with sanitizing wipes.

4/21/2011 12:35:25 AM Gym Pet Peeves  

blueeyedpeggy
Tulsa, OK
55, joined Dec. 2010

if you dont want fat women looking at you - then dont look so good. they're fat not dead! for all you cry babies- i go to the gym to work out to get in better shape, not to worry about what someone is or isnt doing. people really do need to clean up.

4/21/2011 12:01:38 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
merk135r
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Fresno, CA
39, joined May. 2008

I don't wipe shit down. I don't use a lot of machines though so those f*ggots who do can wipe it down for themselves. I usually smell too, either from gas or body odor. Don't like it? Go to f**king curves. I'm tired of metros turning every gym in the country into an epicenter for f*ggotry.

Chances are I don't annoy anyone though because I'm usually in the corner of the gym behind a cloud of chalk and the only reason you know I'm even in the gym is because you hear the clammoring of heavy a** weight. I'm a constant reminder to pussies everywhere that what their doing is the reason why they are weak and small and not because of "genetics."

[Edited 4/21/2011 12:02:05 PM ]

4/22/2011 11:24:12 AM Gym Pet Peeves  

gamerman17
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,552)
New York, NY
30, joined Apr. 2010

I personally make sure I at least bring a towel if anything......gamer

4/22/2011 12:47:42 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

swoops88
Madison, WI
28, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from merk135r:
I don't wipe shit down. I don't use a lot of machines though so those f*ggots who do can wipe it down for themselves. I usually smell too, either from gas or body odor. Don't like it? Go to f**king curves. I'm tired of metros turning every gym in the country into an epicenter for f*ggotry.

Chances are I don't annoy anyone though because I'm usually in the corner of the gym behind a cloud of chalk and the only reason you know I'm even in the gym is because you hear the clammoring of heavy a** weight. I'm a constant reminder to pussies everywhere that what their doing is the reason why they are weak and small and not because of "genetics."

And that is why you probably have body acne. That and the steroids you're on. You most likely do annoy people because you think you are better than everybody... You are a prick.

P.s.
Good work attempting to use big words. It's clamoring, for future reference.

4/22/2011 2:39:08 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
medic253
Over 1,000 Posts (1,601)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from merk135r:

hehe well to each his own i guess

4/26/2011 9:38:01 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
blue1098
Over 2,000 Posts (3,938)
Nashville, TN
37, joined Mar. 2011

I can't stand when people get in the way and just talk...I don't care if u found cheaper gas somewhere or what ur doing this weekend...I came to put in work...now if u want to socialize take ur a** to Starbucks...or go watch sportscenter in the locker room

4/26/2011 5:51:20 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
merk135r
Over 2,000 Posts (2,651)
Fresno, CA
39, joined May. 2008

Quote from swoops88:
And that is why you probably have body acne. That and the steroids you're on. You most likely do annoy people because you think you are better than everybody... You are a prick.

P.s.
Good work attempting to use big words. It's clamoring, for future reference.

Nope, don't have any acne but thank you for the assumption and correcting my spelling. It really wen't a long way to establish your credibility.

[Edited 4/26/2011 5:52:44 PM ]

4/28/2011 12:12:16 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
medic253
Over 1,000 Posts (1,601)
Phoenix, AZ
30, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from blue1098:
I can't stand when people get in the way and just talk...I don't care if u found cheaper gas somewhere or what ur doing this weekend...I came to put in work...now if u want to socialize take ur a** to Starbucks...or go watch sportscenter in the locker room
i hate when im in there and i want to push myself but i dont want to get hurt so i hold back. i dont go more than 70 percent 1rm and do more endurance based exercise since im more of an endurance person than power

4/28/2011 1:13:32 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
blue1098
Over 2,000 Posts (3,938)
Nashville, TN
37, joined Mar. 2011

Most of my SF buddies were endurance than power..but I brought the power aspect to a few...it's a good counter balance..u should do endurance 3 days a week and power down one to two days a week...if u are tyring for SF then it will help tremendously.

5/27/2011 3:54:59 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
sdbabyboy
San Jacinto, CA
26, joined May. 2011

Merc you're an a** ha ha..
most people barely learning remember there was one point when u were barely learning too.
I hate when people complain about the gym being packed...get ur own weight set if u wanna be alone

6/2/2011 8:45:52 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
maico05
Houston, TX
30, joined May. 2011

I love this website "www.gymidiots.com

I also hate people who be on the phone all during their workout!

6/5/2011 6:09:28 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
ruthsan
Over 1,000 Posts (1,411)
Orlando, FL
55, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from bojo7:
Pet peeve at the gym? The owners of my gym keep a talk radio station on over the speaker system in the morning and the ones at the bikes have the overhead televions blaring to drown out the radio- If you put in your mp3, seems someone next to me always wants to chat---if I leave it home, seems that is when the duel noise level takes over.

I would COMPLAIN!! about this...no way in hell Im paying for a gym membership to hear talk radio or some other idiot with their music...Either that - or I cancel and tell them Im complaining publicly and go to another gym.

6/6/2011 2:16:33 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
desire4me
Ware, MA
37, joined Jun. 2011

Girls who go to look pretty...or men who go to show off wht they can lift... for the girls. Come on now....really! I go to work out for real. Dont care wht i look like...who is watching me...how bad im sweating. Im there for me and to benefit from it. Not to lift one weight or walk for 5 min and worry wh i be looking like. I go and bust ass...push my self to the max. People who are jus going to pick up dates is really annoying to the dedicated members who have to put their routines on hault for u all to pose or finish doing wht u doing.

6/7/2011 7:15:55 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
john6521
Aurora, CO
29, joined May. 2011

-Little teenage kids running around the gym(Not even working out)
-People who bench wrong because if you don't it perfectly, it doesn't do anything.
-People who leave weights out.

6/14/2011 3:48:22 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
theotheralex
Lawrenceville, GA
33, joined Jun. 2011

Yeah, douche bags that don't put up their weights when they're done, it really sucks when you're about to get on leg press right after a pro body builder that stacked up 12x45's on each side. Seriously, dude?! It's cool, maybe you damn near shat yourself that day pressing that much and need to run to the bathroom and forgot but every single machine every day?!! Consider who's after you,man... Maybe I'll just go at a different time...he probably think s he's better than anyone there or something and is too good to re-rack his weights

6/25/2011 11:49:01 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
sportyangel1973
Menomonee Falls, WI
44, joined Jun. 2011

At my gym there are antibacterial wipes all over and in the tanninf room. My biggest peeve is when someone gets done with a machine and does not have the decency to wipe down the machine or tanning bed after use. I wipe before and after anyways but still, wish people would be more considerate to others. And if they do wipe down, some do not throw the wipe away, they leave the used wipe in the cup holder.

7/12/2011 6:41:48 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

dafthank
Las Vegas, NV
34, joined Jun. 2009

Pretty much anyone who goes to the gym for any other reason besides working out (major sporting events not included). There have been people in the juice bar who were there when I walked in and there when I left. There are the guys who sit outside the "women's gym" entrance and just stare. People who take up machines to have conversations. The list goes on and on... I'm one of those people who goes to the gym for exercise, or to avoid going to the bar for a major sporting event, so seeing others come to a place to make themselves better and not working out really irks me.

8/13/2011 9:12:30 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

The meatheads that are too cheap to go to a meathead gym so they infest my planet fitness.

8/15/2011 8:45:34 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
helluvalife
Los Angeles, CA
34, joined Jul. 2011

people who have no clue what they are doing, wasting time on the equipment that i need for the next exercise.

people who always wanna talk to you every f**king minute, even though you have your ipod ear buds in and its obvious that you DON'T want to be bothered. I'm here to train,not socialize....if you wanna talk to me...please wait til I'm done with my workout.

8/15/2011 11:52:27 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

nicolex33
Highland Park, NJ
22, joined Jul. 2011

When you're waiting for a machine and the person takes 10 minute breaks in between sets AND I HATE when people sweat all over the seats or something and don't wipe it off. So disgusting

8/16/2011 5:16:38 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
texan60
Sanger, TX
24, joined Aug. 2011

People who take one of the machines/bench/weights that your using while supersetting!!! happens to me almost everyday and messes up my rythym and when you say somethin some ppl are real d*cks about it ha

8/17/2011 5:48:01 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
thegregg
Mobile, AL
52, joined Aug. 2011

we have 1 incline b.p.,same old fart will sit there all day like its his freakin recliner,and im to damn nice to say any thing,,,,,main reason i train at home

[Edited 8/17/2011 5:50:01 PM ]

8/21/2011 1:01:02 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
sloan9009
Cornelia, GA
26, joined Jul. 2011

Not really sure why this bothers me so much. But I hate when people place the weight on the bar the incorrect way. Or people that put more then two ten lbs plates example "45,10,10,10" on each side. People that try to talk during a set. Just bc you go to the gym doesnt mean you're getting anything out of it if you don't WORKout. Oh and I hate when people disorganise the weights numerical order please.

8/24/2011 11:55:50 PM Gym Pet Peeves  

gzfs13
Clarksburg, WV
27, joined Jul. 2011

guys that walk into a gym its bicep day 3 - 4 days a week... u sit there n do workouts than actually matter n ur bench is 370 n theirs is under 200 but that guy n his buddies r always super psyched about doin 9 sets of curls before they all go tan together. hahaha

8/25/2011 10:37:46 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
binderdundat
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,303)
New Orleans, LA
55, joined Sep. 2008

Thanks for the reminder! I'm sending an online complaint to one of the gyms I go to. The AC is never on in there!! It's like a freakin sauna!! Bastards!!

8/31/2011 10:00:27 AM Gym Pet Peeves  
ladyj6942
Saint Paul, MN
48, joined Dec. 2010

The people who dont turn of the tv's on the machine when they are done or those who have the big tv's so loud you have to turn up your ipod to hear your tunes and get into the zone.

8/31/2011 3:52:22 PM Gym Pet Peeves  
champ6995
Centerville, LA
29, joined Aug. 2011

People who go there for show. And use the machines. When other people who are there to really workout have to wait for them.