Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal reviews

Thus, no registration rooms for up is essential to chat on the internet at yesichat. craigslist camarillo personals The big reasons for its recognition are straightforward to sign up, effortless to use, and complete privacy protection. There were highs and lows, and during the low instances, It is often a challenge to preserve the conversation going on a date except for some naturally talented men and women. plb 110b me r She decided she needed a way to filter people today, so she began arranging video chats ahead of agreeing to meet anybody in person.

gps based hookup app

The firm has not disclosed how a lot of people are employing Facebook Dating at this time. dating auburn Numerous of our applicants reside in London, but we would appreciate to hear from men and women living elsewhere. It is a single issue if they express their non negotiables but it s yet another thing totally if they are listing necessary traits. locanto ph Zhenai also touts its livestreaming feature, which allows the direct virtual face to face chat to facilitate potential relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/22/2008 10:22:43 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

dj_wildman
Wooster, OH

It's allways best to avoid a fight!...I have been involved in martial arts since I was a teenager and I allways try to avoid it, however...when it comes to defending a lady's honor...knock the dumb ass out the 2nd insult that comes out of his mouth, only 1 warning because more than likely nobody wants to hear his dumb ass anyway, and to be a true gentleman you must allways be ready to defend your womans honor unless she is a loud mouth trouble maker...then ditch the b*tch and find someone worth defending!

2/22/2008 10:26:03 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

dj_wildman
Wooster, OH

that way you are a nice guy bad ass who takes no shit...nothing wrong with that at all...if they want a bad boy in the sack then give it to em and make em scream with bliss...if they want a gentle lover then be gentle and passionate...it's allways about pleaseing the woman in the sack...well with me anyway!

2/22/2008 10:37:26 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

unc005
Seagrove, NC

I agree with those who've said "both" or a nice balance of both...LOL. Works for me....

2/22/2008 1:34:00 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

canufi6my
Lawrenceville, GA

Let her knock him out.

2/22/2008 1:37:32 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

while all the wannabe badboys are tryin to figure out whos nice or whos bad or whos a redneck, i got the girl on the back of my bike roarin out of the parking lot yellin "so long losers!!!"

2/22/2008 1:40:13 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

Men who not only own clothing, but actually wear them usually do better whether they are bad or not. Did I accidentally, find the MAN BOOB thread. Wait ladies, let me take my shirt off . . .

2/22/2008 1:43:29 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Define bad boy.

Define nice guy.

2/22/2008 1:45:08 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

metal1970
Towson, MD

Nice guys only finish last when thier younger. (for the most part) Later in life woman grow up and want a man who is settled mature and able to take care of himself, not living w/ Mommy. Most woman now a days are independent and can take care of themselves, they are looking for a compainion. As money is concered it's ok if they make more than the man, that is the way of the old.....Time for Change

2/22/2008 1:45:55 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

bad boy= the guy straight outta prison who f*cks ya like a wild animal, then maxes out your credit card goin to see his ex cell mate for a weekend excursion...
good boy= the guy who doesnt

2/22/2008 1:53:43 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

jcurster
Winter Haven, FL

Lmfao!! Bry there is a reason why a geezer like you doesn't take his shirt off. And don't forget dude I live in a tropical atmosphere called Florida. You should take care of those latent issues of observing mens chests. Wow, can you say "coming out of the closet".

2/22/2008 2:00:50 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

jcurster
Winter Haven, FL

No, that's an asshole

Bad boy = Dude who just got out of prison and goes over to his ex's house kicks her new boyfriends ass, then takes her home on the back of his bike and gives her hot monkey sex for the next three days.

Nice guy = Chump who lets bad boy walk up in his house and take his new girl.

2/22/2008 2:02:13 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

Fair enough,JC. LOL. I spent winter '06 in St. Pete. FL (too sticky) and last year in San Diego (La Jolla, perfect weather).

Your Man Boobs are twice as old as some of the girls who post here, but I wish you luck . . . maybe you'll score two at once. Good luck.

2/22/2008 2:02:54 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

bad boy = knows how to make his woman hot for him.

nice boy = wonders what to do.

2/22/2008 2:05:44 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

lonewolfslust
Oklahoma City, OK

i found a happy medium. i look like a bad boy, all long haired and always in black with tats and the lot. but i am a nice guy who helps those that i can and is respectful and kind and avoids conflict any way i can. and while i never want my looks to match my attitude, sometimes i do wish my attitude more reflected my looks. i've been taken advantage of because of my good nature and have wished i was colder and less likable, but that isn't me.

and on another note nice guys do finish last. we are not that alluring to someone seeking excitement, we are usually shy. hell, i've been fired from a job because of it. but while the grass may look greener on the other side, i'd rather put up with that and wake up everyday knowing i have done my best to live by the ideas i represent, meaning spread respect, honor, loyalty, acceptance, and love and not to spread negativity, for life is hard enough without my adding to it's pains.

2/22/2008 2:07:23 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Nice guy: takes you out shopping and to dinner on your birthday and puts it on his credit card

Bad boy: steals your credit card and trades the goods for crack and hookers

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6