Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight chat

You can lastly be the individual you definitely are, in comprehensive security, and focus on acquiring these who have additional in frequent for you. datehookup com personals Hack Spirit is one of the leading authorities delivering sensible and accessible relationship advice. Believe it or not, there s a science to love—and however, it wasn t a thing that was covered in ninth grade biology class. adultlook chattanooga In case dating wasn t challenging enough, our social lives had been upended by the COVID 19 epidemic.

social hookup dating site

Read our guidance articles to make your profile as appealing as achievable and obtain guidelines on how to break the ice. dating dunedin Circle Match Dating Your guide to dating all in one place. alexis texas snapchat name Then he asked me out for coffee, and I stupidly said no—I do not drink coffee, but he just thought I didn t want to go out with him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/22/2008 2:11:20 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

bad boy= kicks good guys ass and goes back to prison
good guy= gets the girl back and now gets to f*ck her again for the next 3 yrs while bad boy gets bubba!

2/22/2008 2:16:32 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

steph_n_florida
Pensacola, FL

lonewolfslut, you said that very well, I personally like the tattoos and piercings, the "bad boy" look, I have 3 tattoos myself and would have more, but they are less accepted on women here in the "bible belt" than in Memphis where I just moved from, but keep being the way you are, I think you have an awesome balance and the right person will see the good and bad in you...hope that makes sense to you.

2/22/2008 2:18:07 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

unc005
Seagrove, NC

LMAO grn! Toooooooo damn funny! Y'all are too damn funny. LOVE the bad ass vs. nice boy "scenarios". Tooooooooo much for me! Whew!

2/22/2008 2:19:33 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

lonewolfslust
Oklahoma City, OK

absolutely it does. and you wanna talk bible belt, my state just legalized tatooing a lil over a year ago.

2/22/2008 2:23:04 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

Good Boy = is romantic to girl , buys girl house, takes girl nice places, takes care of girl's family, makes girl proud , hires BAD BOY as gardener, has BAD GIRL mistress. Be good to yourselves boys.

2/22/2008 2:27:55 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

jcurster
Winter Haven, FL

Bad boy goes back to prison and gets another letter. As well as visits from his ex who now is obsessed with bad boy and even goes as far as to steal money from nice guy to fill bad boy's inmate account. All the while nice guy lives in fear knowing a year and a day sentence isn't that long. "I'm coming to get you snitch!" says bad boy.

2/22/2008 2:33:51 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

unc005
Seagrove, NC

LMAO jcurster! You're so funny. I love this thread (amongst OTHERS..*cough cough*).

Hehehe..yup! I need the laughs today. Thanks y'all!

2/22/2008 2:50:47 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Be careful what you wish for, you nice guys. Think about the quality of woman you're going to attract if you adopt the bad boy image.

Do you want to get laid by anything that walks, talks and chews bubblegum? It's a bad strategy if you're looking for a woman with an IQ north of 75 and/or anything that resembles depth of character.

Girls who are insecure run after jerks.

As soon as I see a "bad boy", I run. They're basically predators who prey on stupid women (and it sounds as though there are a lot of those around judging by the success rate of bad boys). Better to be a nice guy with an edge. Bad boys are losers. What woman wants to go to bed with a man who has dipped his wick in dozens (or hundreds) of ink pots? Not I.

2/22/2008 3:30:07 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

steph_n_florida
Pensacola, FL

1pinkstar, that is a broad generalization, I consider myself fairly intelligent, yet I still find myself attracted to that bad boy look mostly.....just because they look like a bad boy doesn't mean they don't have some scruples if you will, some of the nicest men I have met have been tattooed and pierced and some of the biggest jerks have worn suit and ties....so be careful how you generalize people...just saying..

2/22/2008 3:39:31 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

i said nothing about tattoos and piercings. NOr did I say anything at all about how a person looks.

JMO and I am sticking to it.

[Edited 2/22/2008 3:50:35 PM]

2/22/2008 3:53:13 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

imagegirl5
Mobile, AL

I'll take a nice guy over a bad boy any day. Of course he should know how to be a "bad boy" in bed.

2/22/2008 3:55:07 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

lodrama
Spencer, WV

Hey J. The bad boy persona really seems to be the one that generates attraction, which by the way is nearly never a choice, more than any other. The problem is that most men who have learned that persona, or have just become that persona, do not stop with the verbal end of it; many of them are abusive, sad to say. The trick seems to be to be a bad boy with your words, i.e. tease and be mysterious and funny, but not your actions. (Nearly) all wome LOVE knowing that you are thinking about them, show it with your actions. Anyone wanting to know more about this concept, go to DavidDeanglo.com. get on his free newsletter. It takes a while of reading what he is saying to 'get it'. He is teaching men to be men, not wussbags. I thought at first that he was suggesting that people be jerks, not be themselves and so forth, but the more I read about what he was saying, especially to people that had written in to criticize him with just those issues I was thinking about, the more and more I began to respect him for what he is doing for the men (and women who love them) in the world. It took me about a year to be able to reconcile what he was saying with who I think I am. But the results have been phenominal! I am nothing particularly hot, but women only count looks as a small part of what generates attraction ( lucky guys, huh? ) compared to most men who are attracted about 90% by looks. I recommend him to all frustrated men in the world, he has done the research and KNOWS what generates attraction in women, particularly very attractive women, and let's face it guys, who of you would not want to know just how to approach women and be able to date the ones you really want to date? What a feeling! M

2/22/2008 3:57:22 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

chipps
Novi, MI

Bad boy or nice boy....do whatever it is your personality and beliefs lead you to do. Every man has their bad boy instincts and desires. Not every one of those instincts and desires are acted on in every situation. Control is key.

I'm not the kind of guy who'll go into a bar just looking for a fight. (control)
But I sure as hell won't walk away from one either. (instincts)

Just go with what you feel is right man. If you feel you're getting a little older and wiser to continue with some of your actions....just tone it down a bit man.

Enjoy Life!

2/22/2008 4:28:21 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

....iod.....very interesting and good advise...for the guys of course...

2/22/2008 4:31:29 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

lodrama
Spencer, WV

It is good for the gals too, arreis, who wants a man that becomes or is a total wuss? One that cannot keep mystery and attraction alive? I have read what a lot of women have said too, and most are right pleased to see that SOMEone is teaching men how to be men.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6