Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights com

What ever your needs could possibly be, you have the opportunity to explore chat rooms and talk with remarkable singles each day. single girls in new jersey One important difference although is that most people today have at least some practical experience with true life dating. It really is light, and it promptly provides you an notion about her. securejoinsite com safe Coaching since 2011, Eddy specializes in self confidence developing, sophisticated social expertise and relationships.

hud hookup app

Individuals who ghost are folks you want nothing to do with anyways. hook up victoria bc The issue about tinder is that the prime 20% of guys get 80% of the matches simply because of hypergamy. So I joined match. tucson adultlook A enormous fan of literature, films, philosophy, and tabletop games, he also has a unique place in his heart for anything related to fantasy or science fiction.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/21/2008 8:59:29 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

jcurster
Winter Haven, FL

I still have the tatts, piercings, guitar, and love for motorcycles and bar fights. But as I just turned 37 the other day I'm thinking maybe I should change my rebel attitude and settle down more. What is the consensus on this topic? Do nice guys really finish last?

2/21/2008 9:01:32 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

firedcamp
Atlanta, TX

I consider myself a nice guy...and I almost always finish last

2/21/2008 9:08:55 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Why do people think that nice people finish last??? They are first in my book. I don't go looking for bad boys. There are bad boys who pretend to be nice guys til they got you hooked then it's too late. When reality sets in then the damage has already been done. I don't enjoy being abused, used as a door mat, etc. nor do I go looking for it. But I make sure that my boot straps are up and I move on. Be yourself, that's all anyone wants. Playing charades can only last so long and then when it wears off someone gets hurt.

2/21/2008 9:13:19 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

im_geminigirl
Willard, MO

jcurster...

Good luck

[Edited 2/21/2008 11:06:22 PM]

2/21/2008 9:16:55 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

I guess when you have the tats and the piercings and the bikes, guitars and bar fights under your belt, you would look like you are 37 at age 18. Something is not adding up. Oh, there I go again... suspiscious me.

2/21/2008 9:21:04 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

uhhhh do you have a box of tampons? Quit your whining already....ole lonesome is baaaaaaack1!!!!

2/21/2008 9:34:54 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

lonesomeloser

2/21/2008 10:24:04 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

jcurster
Winter Haven, FL

Hey total loser, do you feel threatened by me? Is that why you attempt to belittle my train of thought now that I’m a year older. Well don’t worry, you may always be a loser but many of us contemplate changing their lives for the better and desire a little feed back on the subject. Is that ok with you Loser?

2/21/2008 11:26:00 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I think you should be true to yourself and you will attract the right people - hopefully!!!

I wouldn't get tattoos because it doesn't suit who I am but I still look at guys with them........

2/21/2008 11:35:21 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

hayworth
Pekin, IL

I prefer the NICE guy!
I do NOT date the Bad boy type ... they scare me! LOL

2/21/2008 11:35:44 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

jmg2000
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I can be both Nice and bad. I am a nice guy out side but i am a bad boy in bed.

2/21/2008 11:40:20 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

hayworth
Pekin, IL

OK ... jmg2000 ... I take that back!
He CAN be BAD in bed, but NOT a rebel!
Nice all the rest of the time! I guess I like BOTH in that situation!

2/21/2008 11:52:20 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

jmg2000 you sound too good to be true. And has anyone said you look just like that guy from Desperate Housewives.

2/21/2008 11:56:08 PM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

I think it would be great to have a nice guy but he should be a very bad boy in bed

2/22/2008 8:23:09 AM Bad boy or Nice guy?  

jcurster
Winter Haven, FL

Being a bad boy in the sack goes without saying. I could never give that up. But what about when a dude makes an off comment about about my girl? Knock him out or just be "the bigger man" and walk away? It's stuff like that I would like to change about myself but have a hard time justifying as right.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7