Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookups

Her Lesbian Dating App, is a single of the quite few apps of it is sort. dating in ns We do, however, want to make user profiles stand out and invite the initial ice breaking conversation, as well as present rewards in a strategic way to retain users. Opening up with I m so sick of on the internet dating… tends to make you seem unenthusiastic… and also like you ve been performing this for way too lengthy. doublelist victoria Other adjustments include things like teaming up with the likes of Chipotle and Uber Eats to encourage customers to have socially distanced dinner dates.

www rubmaps

Upon arrival, she noticed he had a wall complete of knives and machetes. chat yuma No, each and every evening shouldn t study like a 60 Minutes sit down. For example, if an individual is in the and says that they are from a loved ones of service guys and women? rub ratings vegas There are even some celebs who have discovered adore on POF.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/25/2011 10:20:00 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

scarletdlite
Mesa, AZ
61, joined Aug. 2009

I am a BBW and finding it hard to find a decent man who is attracted to me as a BBW. I have a very good heart, very witty, love good conversations, compassionate, caring, loving, passionate, affectionate, I also have a brain and good spirit about me.....so dont just look at the outside, look at me from the inside. I totally get that you have to have some attraction with the person.... but why is it sooooo hard to find BBW lovers in AZ????
Scarlet

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/26/2011 12:17:09 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
kaasee
Over 2,000 Posts (3,531)
Tucson, AZ
56, joined Aug. 2009

hi.. you might want to look at the last few pages of topics. there are quite a few on this subject.... I know.. i am also a bbw........ it might help answer some of your questions.. good luck

1/26/2011 12:35:22 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
classicsilk
Paulden, AZ
55, joined Jul. 2009

There aren't any real men AZ. The try to act like it but in the end they are all p*ssyfied here too.

1/26/2011 1:00:33 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
truluvbaby
Phoenix, AZ
26, joined Jan. 2011

Hehe attractive women... id love to talk to y'all!

1/26/2011 5:10:14 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
itsclear
Over 1,000 Posts (1,437)
Fort Mohave, AZ
54, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from classicsilk:
There aren't any real men AZ. The try to act like it but in the end they are all p*ssyfied here too.

if that means we all have as much p*ssy as we need leaving
some women without a man?

1/26/2011 11:54:12 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
sixthstring
Goodyear, AZ
36, joined Nov. 2010

What's a BBW?

1/26/2011 3:37:14 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
ladybee1112
New River, AZ
63, joined Jun. 2009

Sixthstring, A BBW is a big , beautiful woman , a very wonderful, untapped group of ladies

1/26/2011 6:05:07 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
robbed91
Laveen, AZ
52, joined Jan. 2011

Scarlet,
I went and looked at your pic's before I responded to you.
Let me say that I the right man isn't out their then try me,LOL
I also looked at some of the other post as well and all I can say to them is well I guess I am not from around here.LOL
acutely I am not I am from IL and I like them BB, that just means there is more to LOVE.
YES I SEAD IT I LOVE BBB BBBBBBBB WWWWWW LOL like how I did that thank about it

1/26/2011 6:07:02 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
jedi469
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,742)
Mesa, AZ
63, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from scarletdlite:
I am a BBW and finding it hard to find a decent man who is attracted to me as a BBW. I have a very good heart, very witty, love good conversations, compassionate, caring, loving, passionate, affectionate, I also have a brain and good spirit about me.....so dont just look at the outside, look at me from the inside. I totally get that you have to have some attraction with the person.... but why is it sooooo hard to find BBW lovers in AZ????
Scarlet

Seek and you shall find. Look around, my friend. We are here and some of us are close by, too.

1/26/2011 6:10:44 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
jedi469
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,742)
Mesa, AZ
63, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from classicsilk:

Don't be a hater, woman. You don't know all of us and if you are that unhappy it will only take a bit of gas to get you to where you want to go. Life is too short for sour grapes.

1/26/2011 6:12:06 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

iwannastang2
Salisbury, MD
52, joined Dec. 2010

scarlet. the only advice i have is to move over here in maryland and take half my case load beacause, damn!!, im getting worn out, lots of big girl lovers here

1/26/2011 7:13:06 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

jspaces
Dewey, AZ
47, joined Oct. 2010

whats your fancy drinks? dinner? what?always lookin

1/26/2011 8:52:53 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
phoenicks453
Surprise, AZ
63, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from classicsilk:
Well, I never minded being p*ssyfied! I call it something else!

1/30/2011 9:32:37 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

scarletdlite
Mesa, AZ
61, joined Aug. 2009

For those who do not know what a BBW stands for, it means:
"Big Beautiful Woman"

1/31/2011 12:31:47 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
tracker_1
Phoenix, AZ
41, joined Nov. 2010

As a boob guy, I am okay with the wraping that comes with the package... okay, that sounds gay.. the problem I've seen is many BBWs wouldn't give a big guy the time of day on here... at least that's my own experience.

1/31/2011 1:06:43 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
kaasee
Over 2,000 Posts (3,531)
Tucson, AZ
56, joined Aug. 2009

you just haven't met the right one tracker

2/1/2011 4:59:23 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
72, joined Nov. 2008

Black males are happy with BBW's.

2/2/2011 12:12:29 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
kaasee
Over 2,000 Posts (3,531)
Tucson, AZ
56, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from whays:
Black males are happy with BBW's.

what is that suppose to mean???

2/10/2011 12:58:41 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
xx6sh0rtyxx
Tempe, AZ
24, joined Feb. 2011

WUSSUP

2/11/2011 10:59:59 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
lali_in_az
Phoenix, AZ
46, joined Jul. 2009

Because many men (note I said "many" not "all") look at BBW as an easy lay...the only time they stay around is (1) when they feel they can't do any better, (2) they've given up trying or (3) they want a "friend with benefits" until they find someone they're actually interested in...

That's nothing on the BBW, mind you...we have alot to offer but most guys (again, I said "most") want their anorexic super models and everyone else is second rate...and, of course, the older you get the worse it is...

at least, that's been my experience...

2/11/2011 12:08:29 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
katieisawesome
Over 2,000 Posts (2,590)
Prescott Valley, AZ
25, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from lali_in_az:
Because many men (note I said "many" not "all") look at BBW as an easy lay...the only time they stay around is (1) when they feel they can't do any better, (2) they've given up trying or (3) they want a "friend with benefits" until they find someone they're actually interested in...

That's nothing on the BBW, mind you...we have alot to offer but most guys (again, I said "most") want their anorexic super models and everyone else is second rate...and, of course, the older you get the worse it is...

at least, that's been my experience...

kudos to this, this is so efffffin true!

2/11/2011 10:22:18 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
lali_in_az
Phoenix, AZ
46, joined Jul. 2009

@katie I'm glad there's someone out there who agrees with me...usually I'm told that I'm too cynical...

I wish it wasn't true...I'm really sick of being the one that guys "settle" for...

2/18/2011 2:51:42 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

born2bless
Tucson, AZ
49, joined Jan. 2011

really..,,,really.Trust me where im at thats what all men want.

2/19/2011 12:06:02 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
needalady4me
Phoenix, AZ
34, joined Dec. 2009

I perfure a woman with padding. Find a bbw with a heart and send her my way.

2/19/2011 12:18:21 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

alwaysdareal1
Phoenix, AZ
39, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from scarletdlite:
Scarlet

There is nothing wrong with BBW's.

2/19/2011 4:15:17 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
kaasee
Over 2,000 Posts (3,531)
Tucson, AZ
56, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from alwaysdareal1:
There is nothing wrong with BBW's.

if people only see the exterior of the person and not the inside.. they aren't woth going out with anyway

2/20/2011 8:32:20 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
jethro779
Tucson, AZ
66, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from kaasee:
if people only see the exterior of the person and not the inside.. they aren't woth going out with anyway
I tend to believe that people do tend to look at externals instead of the whole person. There is a tendency for people to have set ideas on what they want and they are particular enough that there are few connections made.

2/20/2011 8:37:32 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
kaasee
Over 2,000 Posts (3,531)
Tucson, AZ
56, joined Aug. 2009

u are probably right. guess everyone has certain attributes about a person that they like

2/20/2011 10:02:27 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
latinophxmale
Phoenix, AZ
41, joined Feb. 2011

BBW : goddesses ... all depends how bbws carry themselves from trashy to classy.

2/22/2011 9:07:52 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

chubbychaser11
Surprise, AZ
27, joined Feb. 2011

Iam one of the men in az who isnt afraid to say Im a chubbychaser I love bbe

2/22/2011 7:02:53 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

minakai
Roseville, CA
29, joined Jul. 2010

amen to that one!

2/24/2011 10:35:01 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
apachequay
Chandler, AZ
33, joined Feb. 2007

I'm 27...soon to be 28 and gosh darnit I'm having problems finding a man who is into a BBW and doesn't mind the thickness...at least one my age or around my age. I wish you all the best...I have hope for you, me, & every BBW.

2/24/2011 11:47:21 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
singledad8181
Phoenix, AZ
35, joined Jan. 2011

I love thick women bbw I look for them I love dating bbw and I dont view them as easy

2/24/2011 4:58:06 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

kwitcherbytchn
Peoria, AZ
32, joined Dec. 2007

so how big is big to be a bbw? or does it just depend on the person whos judging?

2/25/2011 7:42:21 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

marine3636
Peoria, AZ
35, joined Feb. 2011

Hi my name is michael I love bbw

2/25/2011 3:54:04 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
apachequay
Chandler, AZ
33, joined Feb. 2007

nice...that's good to know Marine

2/25/2011 7:54:04 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
text6022004733
Peoria, AZ
25, joined Nov. 2010

who wants to f**k? my number is my username. let me know. its friday and i wanna get down.

2/25/2011 11:16:31 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
kaasee
Over 2,000 Posts (3,531)
Tucson, AZ
56, joined Aug. 2009

well then... do you have a right hand???? think you need to go to the masturbation thread

2/27/2011 11:56:30 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

lickrgud
Phoenix, AZ
35, joined Aug. 2010

You know what? I for one LOVE BBW's and I don't feel like I'm stettling of think that I can't get any better or whatever...I for one like BBW b/c one they have very beautiful and wonderful personalities and I'll take a woman with heart and a good personality over some of these bimbos that either look like they're suffering from eating disorder or a refuge from an impoverished nation where food is scarce, two b/c I'm a bit tits and a** man myself, and three b/c BBW's rock!! So I take offence at the notion that I'm either settling or just want someone who's an easy lay.

2/28/2011 8:25:06 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

ladyofdance
Goodyear, AZ
54, joined Oct. 2010

Quote from kaasee:
well then... do you have a right hand???? think you need to go to the masturbation thread
Good one Kaasee....

2/28/2011 12:11:02 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
needalady4me
Phoenix, AZ
34, joined Dec. 2009

i call it preferd padding. Somthin soft to wrap your arms around.

2/28/2011 10:13:07 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
kaasee
Over 2,000 Posts (3,531)
Tucson, AZ
56, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from ladyofdance:
Good one Kaasee....

thanks Lady

3/2/2011 12:54:27 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
lali_in_az
Phoenix, AZ
46, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from lickrgud:
You know what? I for one LOVE BBW's and I don't feel like I'm stettling of think that I can't get any better or whatever...I for one like BBW b/c one they have very beautiful and wonderful personalities and I'll take a woman with heart and a good personality over some of these bimbos that either look like they're suffering from eating disorder or a refuge from an impoverished nation where food is scarce, two b/c I'm a bit tits and a** man myself, and three b/c BBW's rock!! So I take offence at the notion that I'm either settling or just want someone who's an easy lay.

You know how many guys I've heard this same thing from?? Too many to count...btw, isn't the universal guy language for dog (or easy lay) to say "she's got a great personality"?

I haven't met a guy yet that actually felt this way, honestly...all the ones I've met say this because of the common belief that BBW's have low self-esteem because of their size...and they figure that the easiest way into their pants is with some completely contrived flattery...sad thing is that it works with many BBW's because they get to a point where they feel like that's all they are good for (yes, personal experience many times over)...

/rant

3/2/2011 8:17:16 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
kaasee
Over 2,000 Posts (3,531)
Tucson, AZ
56, joined Aug. 2009

that's interesting.... I have never gone out with a guy who secretly wished he was with a skinny chick.... when are people going to get it... everyone has a preference of who they want to be with. there are certain qualitites that attrack people to each other. For me.. I like guys that are taller than me... the taller the better. It doesn't mean I would never date a shorter guy... depends on the personality.

3/4/2011 8:10:11 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

ladyofdance
Goodyear, AZ
54, joined Oct. 2010

I am with Kaase.. Everyone has their own prefence. I know that when I was real skinny(93 lb) alot of guys thought that I was a druggie or was sick....

I put on alot of weight last year and I got hit on more with the weight on then when I was skinny.In the last two months I have dropped about 15 to 20 lbs and alot of my friends (guys and gals) are having a fit with the weight lose. My dance partner keeps telling me that I need to put the weight back on. He said that I looked better at 134 then I do now at about 116.

So it is about what you prefer...

3/5/2011 2:57:26 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
lali_in_az
Phoenix, AZ
46, joined Jul. 2009

I totally get that...and I agree...everyone has their own idea of what is attractive to them...I think that's great and that they should go after the type of person that they want...

My issue is with guys (or girls for that matter) that go after a type that they really aren't interested in just to get laid or pass the time with until someone they do want comes along...it's cruel to treat someone like a plaything (unless they are into that) that they only play with when they're bored or lonely...just as bad is someone who "settles" for a type of person that they're not interested in because they've decided that they can't do any better and they've given up...

just for clarification...when I speak of BBW's, I'm talking about women (like myself) that are obviously heavy (let's just say that I'm over 250 but under 290)...

just my $.02...

3/8/2011 4:33:21 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

ronw1234
Sun City, AZ
62, joined Nov. 2010

I'm from Az north Peoria area,I think BBW's some are great looking and look good I think they’re very sexy they have all the parts in the right area’s I like that look on some BBW’s, but some are just slobs. They have flab hanging, or can't walk or even make love or don‘t try to take care of themselves . I think it becomes hard to make love to your partner when he or she is big, because it’s harder to maneuver. The heavier you get the worse off you get. I also know that most of the BBW that I have encounter want ether a black guy or the guy that's got the perfect body. I know I'm not a small guy, but when I loose the weight it seems I have more energy and stamina. Thanks I hope I didn’t offend anyone. Ron

3/9/2011 10:51:19 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
phoenicks453
Surprise, AZ
63, joined Nov. 2010

Nope, not me.

3/10/2011 2:43:12 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
katieisawesome
Over 2,000 Posts (2,590)
Prescott Valley, AZ
25, joined Sep. 2010

Quote from ronw1234:
I'm from Az north Peoria area,I think BBW's some are great looking and look good I think they’re very sexy they have all the parts in the right area’s I like that look on some BBW’s, but some are just slobs. They have flab hanging, or can't walk or even make love or don‘t try to take care of themselves . I think it becomes hard to make love to your partner when he or she is big, because it’s harder to maneuver. The heavier you get the worse off you get. I also know that most of the BBW that I have encounter want ether a black guy or the guy that's got the perfect body. I know I'm not a small guy, but when I loose the weight it seems I have more energy and stamina. Thanks I hope I didn’t offend anyone. Ron

I 100% agree with you, Ron. Im a bigger girl, but Im active and moreso on the athletic side. I will never be a size 0, but I am content. I am not flabby, I dont walk like a penguin or have a hard time doing activities. I actually have ALOT of energy and cannot sit still. So yes, it does depend on the person because everyone carries their weight differently. Ive gotten out of shape since my Aunt died, that took alot of energy out of me because I became quite depressed. But I am so ready to get back out and enjoy life.

Again, I agree with you and definitely believe its how the person carries their weight

3/11/2011 10:06:54 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
lali_in_az
Phoenix, AZ
46, joined Jul. 2009

going to shut up now because I'll say something that is not very nice...

3/11/2011 4:51:11 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

ronw1234
Sun City, AZ
62, joined Nov. 2010

I understand that things do get depressing, I have just gone through a divorce and my ex wife has taken everything from me and I filedfor the divorce. She charged 65 grand, with 120 grand in interest credit cards. I do understand giving up. But I keep going and I'm hopping someone is out there that is a kind person, no madder if she is a BBW or notI. Ron

3/11/2011 5:27:56 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
p3rdy
Tucson, AZ
30, joined Feb. 2011

when is a women considered to be a BBW?

3/11/2011 10:05:13 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
kaasee
Over 2,000 Posts (3,531)
Tucson, AZ
56, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from lali_in_az:
going to shut up now because I'll say something that is not very nice...

don't hold back... say what you got to say

3/12/2011 3:39:13 AM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
reddevil77
Glendale, AZ
38, joined Jan. 2009

I know how you feel OP. I am also a BBW and find that a lot of men only see the outside and don't bother to get to know the inside.

I think we are underestimated. We are smart, caring, passionate and strong.

I also get a lot of emails asking me to be a FWB. I hate it! That is not who I am at all and I don't know why some guys assume that I, or anyone other BBW automatically is looking for just that.

3/13/2011 3:24:10 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

ronw1234
Sun City, AZ
62, joined Nov. 2010

I think you are so right , some guys just don’t have respect for women at all. I myself have always respected women but for some reason it’s the reverse for me, they seem to take advantage of me, or disrespect who I’ am. I would love to meet a woman that is true and really stays true to her word. So many women are looking for that perfect body, or a guy that is younger then them, but its just like some of the men that have no respect for women and looking for nothing but a trophy. Ron

3/19/2011 3:48:08 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
northphxhiker
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,207)
Phoenix, AZ
54, joined Apr. 2009

3/20/2011 9:29:31 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
xoxorick
Tempe, AZ
47, joined Mar. 2011

no

3/20/2011 9:51:59 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
0oroseo0
Casa Grande, AZ
55, joined Feb. 2011

Big girls need love too..dont be a hater!!!

3/20/2011 10:08:45 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  
xoxorick
Tempe, AZ
47, joined Mar. 2011

3/21/2011 4:14:13 PM Are there ANY men in AZ who love a BBW?  

chubbychaser11
Surprise, AZ
27, joined Feb. 2011

Yes Iam one of them. I dont find skin and bone sexy at all