Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites like cl

Most genuine guys have a tendency to want sex and the ones who want a critical partnership are couple of and far between. batesville ar dating The more they answer, the much more fuel you have got for the conversation. Meetlovelyme is a totally free to obtain on the internet dating web page free dating service in love! New dating site repeatedly stresses that, make relationships and im! Registration and deals brought to release our new folks. usa sex guide brevard Users can initiate conversations by liking these messages.

mega personal classified ads

I ve not discovered success in lengthy term romance. rapid city singles club I have a few guidelines reject any woman with a Snapchat filter on their pics. If I wasn t interested, I nevertheless thanked them for their comments and moved on. gorgeous latina teen Appear, I m going to be sincere with you guys… I m a massive superhero fanatic so this query is super critical to me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/1/2011 8:36:07 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

tryp_2008
San Antonio, TX
27, joined Jan. 2011

For some reason, I have been having bad luck with women. About 70% of the time i try to get to know someone, that person is addicted to the no goods and they like to get treated wrong. Why is that because it doesnt make much sense to me?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/2/2011 8:47:23 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

drumrman72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,611)
Las Cruces, NM
52, joined Dec. 2010

hey, let's face it. alot of women dig the "bad boys".

especially young ladies in your age group. sad, but true.

2/6/2011 9:05:40 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

drexian
Albuquerque, NM
28, joined Feb. 2011

Ya don't worry I am in the same boat. I am the so called "nice guy" which is what you always here the girls b*tching about them wanting but then they end up with some jerk and come crying to you. Then they say things like "why can't I find a guy thats like you but thats not you." Hello ladies we are what you have been looking for. Well all I can say is keep trying and hang in there us "nice guys" have to stick together.

3/18/2011 1:16:56 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
benigno41
Albuquerque, NM
48, joined Feb. 2011

I am with you guys. The "nice guys" always fall into the dreaded friend zone. Be true to yourself, The right woman will eventually find you

4/15/2011 10:49:37 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
lightningstorm
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,715)
Las Cruces, NM
38, joined Apr. 2011

so sad, but there are some of us who truely want a nice guy. I am because I'm tired of the shit.

4/15/2011 2:42:23 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
froggienm71
Albuquerque, NM
46, joined Apr. 2011

Nice guys sometimes finish last, and then again if you learn what it takes to truly make a woman happy, and not just in the bedroom, but to connect emotionally and learning to share your feelings, you will get a big leg up on all the other guys out there. Also consider this..... if a woman is only interested in a thug/bangr type, then she would make your life miserable if she was with you. Learn to look eslewhere and set your standards higher

4/16/2011 4:44:05 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
lightningstorm
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,715)
Las Cruces, NM
38, joined Apr. 2011

I've been thinking about this one, a lot of girls have a very open heart and a lot of dead beat guys are really good at pulling the wool over a womans eyes. I've been fooled in the past thinking this dead beat was all that, when I came around to realize what I was dating, I droped him on his ass.

5/10/2011 4:34:24 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

emhartain
Las Cruces, NM
48, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from drexian:
Ya don't worry I am in the same boat. I am the so called "nice guy" which is what you always here the girls b*tching about them wanting but then they end up with some jerk and come crying to you. Then they say things like "why can't I find a guy thats like you but thats not you." Hello ladies we are what you have been looking for. Well all I can say is keep trying and hang in there us "nice guys" have to stick together.

See?!?! And women wonder why the 'representative' disappears after a while... because she got tired of Mr. Nice Guy and wanted a badboy for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a FAR higher majority of women versus men that cheat. Women are just WAAAAAAAYYY better at not getting caught.
I've been so many times on the 'friend' end, too. The love of my live (years ago) was perfect in ever way. Petite and short, (always did it for me) blonde, sweet, pretty, smart, even had a daughter already.. We dated.. I stayed the night a couple times.. and didn't try to get any out of respect and the fact that we'd only been dating for about a month.. Next thing I know.. she's moving in with my sleazeball 'friend' Roger who banged her really good (when she needed it most, I'm sure). That and all the times I was dumped because I was too 'nice' (which actually means prude, slow, shy, sexually reserved, not putting out, etc) should have told me that women are basically liars when it comes to animal attraction. You know how dogs are way more level-headed than cats? Like, for example, when a dog gets some, he just does it.. he gets some.. wherever, whenever.. and if you didn't see it, you probably didn't know anything had happened. Now, you take cats, on the other hand.. They might do it out in the open.. maybe even run a freight train on a willing participant.. but even if they hide out somewhere and do it, YOU STILL KNOW THEY'RE GETTING SOME! Well, I firmly believe that women have the spirit of the cat all trapped up inside of them, hiding, sneaking(not in a bad way), deceiving (again, not in a bad way) and being shrewd little predators (again.. )trying to get 'what they want'. But with all their self-deception, once they achieve the goal, they get buyer's remorse and realize they didn't get what they want. Now, because of the rules (if you don't have them, god help you) because of something the man either said or did or did not say or do, it's his fault that it's not working out, and his 'representative' is accused of running away.
Anyway, what does all this mean? Women want affection, to be desired, romance and sex and all that just as much as men.. unfortunately they want it pretty much in that order. Men, well, we want it in the other order.. and are usually satisfied with just 1 of the 4.
So... not sure really what I'm trying to say.. just guilty of trying to understand the workings of the complicated female mind..
:: and then he stepped off his soapbox ::

5/19/2011 6:08:30 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

bigm12345678
Los Lunas, NM
30, joined Feb. 2011

I know what you guys mean just like the saying goes nice guys finish last and i have always finish last when it comes to finding that special someone.

5/19/2011 5:48:25 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

chrisfinger
Yreka, CA
35, joined Nov. 2010

i play both sides, the nice guy and the thug. i think i have found ahealthy balance

5/21/2011 12:35:10 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

johnny_tsunamy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Hannibal, MO
98, joined Jan. 2010

Women are very deceptive, when they say NO, they mean YES!!! ...

The Bad Dude's take what they want, and the girls want to play, not talk...

If yu talk them to death, they wil never play with you, so make your move sooner, or risk loosing her...

At the very worst, you will get slapped, or you will gain a girlfriend..

5/21/2011 5:21:58 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

505sureno13
Rio Rancho, NM
24, joined Jan. 2011

it because us thugs can take care of our girl and thay know it and we can treat them right to there your awnser

5/22/2011 1:34:24 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
bribri2330
Albuquerque, NM
27, joined May. 2011

Haha So not true I've dated mostly "thugs" and they never knew how to treat me right. It was constant fighting and b*tching because they always wanted to be right. The girls that go for "thugs" are usually young and don't know what they want.
Don't get me wrong I want a tough guy with some swag but I hate when a guy in his 20's or even 30's is throwing up gang signs trying to fight someone half his age. There's just a time when they need to grow up and stop.

5/27/2011 4:30:52 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

music_is_life
Bernalillo, NM
29, joined Nov. 2007

taking pictures in your moms bathroom? that real thug gangsta

6/3/2011 11:50:19 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

tdog91
Clovis, NM
26, joined Jun. 2011

hi beautieful

6/4/2011 5:17:50 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
momzplay2
Truth or Consequences, NM
52, joined May. 2011

No I don't think we are. However sometimes that is all that seems to be available. Thugs, or even worse, losers. The jobless wanna-be's who keep coming up with more, different, and better 'reasons' why they don't have a job, can't keep a job, quit their job, or whatever. Given a choice between the two I'd pick the thug, too. Where are the men who hold down jobs, enjoy going out on the weekends, treat women like ladies?

6/10/2011 9:30:27 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
sweetiebell
Albuquerque, NM
34, joined Jun. 2011

I hate thugs. And for all you nice guys out there, listen up. You pass up nice girls all the time. Case in point; I met an amazingly wonderful man named Ben, who wouldn't enter a relationship with me. The kind of woman he's been with over and over are cheaters, liars, and overall witches. I stopped seeing him as anything more than a friend, what else could I do? I was falling for him. The next time anyone wonders why nice girls like me date jerks, consider this;If nice guys won't date the nice girls, jerks are all that's left for nice girls.

6/17/2011 8:32:28 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
ryan09h
Clovis, NM
31, joined Jun. 2011

I know what you mean I havin the same problem I was raised to treat with the up most respect. And still nadda. Hang in There tho

7/15/2011 10:12:55 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

faeriemom03
Las Cruces, NM
33, joined Jul. 2011

I've always dated bad boys (I could go into the psychological reasons behind it, but no one wants that!). Now that I'm this side of a shitty marriage, I'm trying to change that. But I know that my friends and I who are looking for a 'nice' guy, still want him to be a bad boy in bed! Take care of responsibilities, act like a grown up, treat me with respect, and then leave it all at the bedroom door!

7/15/2011 11:58:34 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
ashleybaby19
Albuquerque, NM
25, joined Jul. 2011

faeriemom said what i thought lol love me give me affection and treat me with respect... I can wait for sex but when it happens it better be damn good lol jk but yeah we want a nice guy who is not afraid to please. I've been with the good the bad the ugly. I just want to be satisfied intellectually (first, but dont talk my head off), emotionally (second, but dont be too overbearing) and physically (third not always sex, but that also comes into play).

signed

Not a wh*re, just honest.

8/7/2011 6:15:14 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
enchanteddrumme
Alamogordo, NM
57, joined Jan. 2009

Women basically don't know what they want. They think they do, and you could be the very best person in the world for any given woman, but guess what. She wouldn't let you clean her toilets. let alone go out with her, date her.

Sadly, a woman will always ask, "what to YOU bring to the table"? They want the world, they want all the perks, and here in NM, they want good times, drugs, booze, trips all over the country, they wanna see big bucks, like big bucks exists in craphole NM. It doesn't.

So, I reckon, they set their sights lower. And lower is an underestimate of the word!

Tattoos abound, tramp stamps labels a woman some sort of "hottie" here? I don't think so!

The thing is, what does a woman "bring to the table"? Does she cook, does she do anything for you, or do you cater to her every need, her every whim, just cause she's got a sweet ass? The men truly play the fool. No wonder there's so many queers in today's society!

Women here, in good ole shithole Alamogordo always have themselves a man, no matter what.
That they have themselves a man way way before the ink is eben dry on some dear john letter.

You'd have to be a real fool to get sucked in by what's here. I've concluded that I could not in any way, date a woman who was born-raised here. That there's nothing, and I mean NOTHING of value here to invest any time in.

Maybe a woman who has come from somewhere else, yes, as far as any locals, not on your life!

I dated a woman hera about 3 years ago, name was Sherri. She simpky took me for a filet mignon dinner, then told me she was going back to her crack head boyfriend. Yep, I got off cheap!

8/7/2011 7:08:27 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

faeriemom03
Las Cruces, NM
33, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from enchanteddrumme:
Women basically don't know what they want. They think they do, and you could be the very best person in the world for any given woman, but guess what. She wouldn't let you clean her toilets. let alone go out with her, date her.

Sadly, a woman will always ask, "what to YOU bring to the table"? They want the world, they want all the perks, and here in NM, they want good times, drugs, booze, trips all over the country, they wanna see big bucks, like big bucks exists in craphole NM. It doesn't.

So, I reckon, they set their sights lower. And lower is an underestimate of the word!

Tattoos abound, tramp stamps labels a woman some sort of "hottie" here? I don't think so!

The thing is, what does a woman "bring to the table"? Does she cook, does she do anything for you, or do you cater to her every need, her every whim, just cause she's got a sweet ass? The men truly play the fool. No wonder there's so many queers in today's society!

Women here, in good ole shithole Alamogordo always have themselves a man, no matter what.
That they have themselves a man way way before the ink is eben dry on some dear john letter.

You'd have to be a real fool to get sucked in by what's here. I've concluded that I could not in any way, date a woman who was born-raised here. That there's nothing, and I mean NOTHING of value here to invest any time in.

Maybe a woman who has come from somewhere else, yes, as far as any locals, not on your life!

I dated a woman hera about 3 years ago, name was Sherri. She simpky took me for a filet mignon dinner, then told me she was going back to her crack head boyfriend. Yep, I got off cheap!

A little bitter?? Good lord man, I was born in La Luz, spent some childhood years out of state, and came back to Alamo as a teenager. I got married at 19. I was stupid and in love and made a bad choice. I've done a lot of introspection and I know EXACTLY what I want. Maybe you should stop hooking up with crackhead floozies. Find a woman of character. Even in shitty-ass Alamogordo, they're out there. Lighten up and stop being such a misogynist.

8/9/2011 12:53:27 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
primetimr
Union City, CA
37, joined May. 2011

I think younger girls who aren't definate about what they want or who they are tend to be more receptive to thugs. Not all but some young girls don't think far enough ahead to place any obligations or have any expectations about a man. That's why thugs are welome and also why thugs and slackers love those types of girls. Also, note that an older grown women can still mentally be a girls.

8/9/2011 4:14:22 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
enchanteddrumme
Alamogordo, NM
57, joined Jan. 2009

Not a misogynist in any sense of the word. Meaning no, I'm not some "woman hater".

Consider firstly, I'm twice your age, old enough to be your father, so maybe I've been around the block a few more times than you?

And no, never dated some crack, or meth head in my life, and am not about to start. No matter what. But I have dated, and even married some pathetic liars, and pure opportunists to know what I want, and what I don't need.

With all of the women I have met over the past 6-8 years living here, I truly think it would be less painful, to stick a red hot poker up my butt.

I'm not saying, that there aren't nice people here, there are, but pickings is mighty slim. Yes, druggies, and bar hags seem to abound here. I certainly don't need that? Do you?

Most women are very smart in many ways, much smarter then men. They can often be very calculating, and men so often are blind to see, or admit to the red flags. Other women will quickly recognize what a man won't. In other words, most men are stupid! Men usually don't care about a woman's finances, her wealth, her success. They don't usually seek a parnter-mate by how successful that person is. They often let their heart's guide them, which can sometimes be a big mistake (been there, and done that). Yes, men are often shallow, a nice butt, a nice rack, a pretty-cute face. Not unusual, that most people seek an attractive person. We are continually bombarded by the media with sex, and beauty every day.

You cannot tell me after being burned, just like anyone else, that you do not become more guarded, more wary, that you learn from your past experiences. Let's face it, nobody likes being hurt, or taken-played for a fool.

Sadly, too often, relationships wind up looking like an episode of "cheaters". I had it happen to me once a long long time ago, a 2-1/2 year relationship go right down the toilet, making an unannounced visit, catching my girfriend in bed with some ugly ass, old boyfriend. Mark

[Edited 8/9/2011 4:15:48 PM ]

8/10/2011 5:55:49 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
enchanteddrumme
Alamogordo, NM
57, joined Jan. 2009

You've probably got better experience than I do about the area, and this part of NM.

So, how about telling me about it?

Best businesses in this area, without a doubt are tattoo parlors. Do you think I want some babe with tattoos plastered all over her ass, arms, legs, back?

Do you have them? I bet you do. Why do you dumb women here feel so inclined to act the fool? Date the dummy? Get high? Listen to that du rag crap around the clock?

Are you playing with a full deck? The answer I already know, it is definitely not!

You think I want some crap woman like that, crying on my shoulder, saying "oh, my son's in jail again, only one of about 3-4 sons and daughters, floating around, basterd drug users, thiefs themselves, who were born out of wedlock?

Look around. This is what I see in Roswell, Alamogordo, Las Cruces, Portales, Grants, El Paso, Ruidoso.

I'm sorry, but I can no longer play "Mr Stupid".

So far, NM women have largely not impressed me the least. when you grow up, then maybe. First maybe, you'll need to pass a blood test, because sex with most of you women is basically out!

I'd rather not get none, than be given a death sentence.

8/16/2011 2:11:07 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

mario1968
Albuquerque, NM
49, joined Aug. 2011

unfortunatly alot of "girls" go for these idiots that call them selves THUGS
i read a post where it says they take care of their women and the women knowit,,, yea by having them (the women) look at the ground as they are in public and having them so high off the shit these punks give them,,,,, yea that is taking care of ur woman,,

and the sad part is these "girls" fall for these idiots,,,

8/16/2011 10:08:53 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

faeriemom03
Las Cruces, NM
33, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from enchanteddrumme:
You've probably got better experience than I do about the area, and this part of NM.

So, how about telling me about it?

Best businesses in this area, without a doubt are tattoo parlors. Do you think I want some babe with tattoos plastered all over her ass, arms, legs, back?

Do you have them? I bet you do. Why do you dumb women here feel so inclined to act the fool? Date the dummy? Get high? Listen to that du rag crap around the clock?

Are you playing with a full deck? The answer I already know, it is definitely not!

You think I want some crap woman like that, crying on my shoulder, saying "oh, my son's in jail again, only one of about 3-4 sons and daughters, floating around, basterd drug users, thiefs themselves, who were born out of wedlock?

Look around. This is what I see in Roswell, Alamogordo, Las Cruces, Portales, Grants, El Paso, Ruidoso.

I'm sorry, but I can no longer play "Mr Stupid".

So far, NM women have largely not impressed me the least. when you grow up, then maybe. First maybe, you'll need to pass a blood test, because sex with most of you women is basically out!

I'd rather not get none, than be given a death sentence.

I do not have tatoos, I don't do drugs and I rarely drink (even then it's a glass of wine after work). My 2 daughters were born in wedlock (the marriage has ended for good reason) I have an AAS and as soon as I qualify for instate tuition, am going back for my bachelors in biochemistry. I am one of many quality women in this state, and I am a La Luz native. Just because you have bad taste, doesn't make all women in your area losers. I could say the same about men from Alamogordo. The truth is, when I was younger, I made some bad decisions regarding my partners, including the one I married. If you hate everyone here so much, move. But I believe that others are not the root of this problem....

Good luck.

8/22/2011 4:29:33 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
enchanteddrumme
Alamogordo, NM
57, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from faeriemom03:
I do not have tatoos, I don't do drugs and I rarely drink (even then it's a glass of wine after work). My 2 daughters were born in wedlock (the marriage has ended for good reason) I have an AAS and as soon as I qualify for instate tuition, am going back for my bachelors in biochemistry. I am one of many quality women in this state, and I am a La Luz native. Just because you have bad taste, doesn't make all women in your area losers. I could say the same about men from Alamogordo. The truth is, when I was younger, I made some bad decisions regarding my partners, including the one I married. If you hate everyone here so much, move. But I believe that others are not the root of this problem....

Good luck.

Not sure where you've gathered from my readings, that I have bad tastes? I feel quite the contrary, that I indeed have very refined tastes, and discrimination.

I am happy to hear that you found a good path, are leading a productive, and rewarding life, with goals, and hopes-aspirations.

I agree, men here don't exactly appear to be prizes, anything to write home about, mostly dregs, deadbeats, drunks, drug users, unproductive, and lazy. Sadly, many people here in Alamogordo are very lazy, useless people.

While not always the case, it seems, to find people who have been successful, and productive with their lives, they generally have come from somewhere else in this country, and relocated here for whatever various reasons.

Then you know the area probably better than I do, cause I can tell you, I have never once patronized places like Jerry's Lounge, Palmside Bar, Chilis, Applebees, or Shooters when Shooters was open.

While I know some nice people might visit these places to mingle, have fun, etc, those are not the type of places I wish to look for women at. from reading Police Logs on a regular basis, I know places like Palmside, and jerrys are nothing more than Cesspits.

Not much of a drinker here, a 6 pack of beer can sit in my fridge for 3 months. On a occasion, I might like one beer with a dinner if the beverage seems to go with.

You're right, like dozens of others have told me, "that if you don't like it here, then move". Alamogordo is nice for many things, scenery, mountains, and such, but many don't call it the "Armpit of New Mexico" for nothing.

There's a social degeneration happening all across this country, but places such as Alamogordo have never had the words associated with, such as "classy, educated, clean, high class, moral, honorable, giving, successful".

[Edited 8/22/2011 4:31:09 PM ]

9/15/2011 4:32:24 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

lorenzo78
Belen, NM
39, joined Sep. 2011

givem what they want!!

9/23/2011 8:03:56 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
krystalanne
Albuquerque, NM
28, joined Aug. 2011

Hey! Enchanteddrumme. If your such an expert and have such wonderful taste. Why are you on here? Just saying maybe you don't know as much as you think you do sense your single as well. Good luck with finding someone in nm with that attitude.

9/23/2011 11:01:39 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
nm_diogenes
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,164)
Albuquerque, NM
56, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from krystalanne:
Hey! Enchanteddrumme. If your such an expert and have such wonderful taste. Why are you on here? Just saying maybe you don't know as much as you think you do sense your single as well. Good luck with finding someone in nm with that attitude.

I've gotta agree with the lady. Your attitude toward others is what's keeping you from finding someone. Most of what you have spoken out against the women here is superficial nonsense and misleading accusatory hearsay. If you don't like tattoos, don't get one. If you don't drink or go to bars, good for you. That doesn't give you the right to sit up on your holier-than-thou throne and cast derogatory remarks on those who do. How many women have you actually seen smoking crack? How many of those you point a finger at have you seen their medical records to make a positive statement that they have, and are blatantly spreading, communicable diseases? You are so righteous that you even list family chain restaurants like 'Chilis' and 'Applebees' among your evils of society? Get a f**king life!

Blaming other people and their supposed lack of morals for your own misfortune in matters of the heart is a sign of immaturity on your part. That is what children do to compensate for their own feelings of insecurity. Demeaning others who disagree with you by telling them they don't know what they're talking about because they aren't as old as you or have amassed the years of experience you have demonstrates a rigid and closed mind that can't accept ideas outside of your own ethnocentric ideology.

Instead of blaming others for their unacceptable, shitty a** lives, try examining and changing your own. You just may discover that those you spew out your derision and contempt against are good-hearted people hoping and looking for the same love and acceptance that you and everyone else are. Try listening to people without preconceptual judgment and you may open your own heart and mind to life that can love others for who they are rather than for what you expect them to be.

9/27/2011 2:41:38 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

cindy7777
Albuquerque, NM
32, joined Mar. 2011

I cant speak for every woman but no I not into thugs

9/28/2011 8:49:30 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
star_ts_az
Mesa, AZ
28, joined Apr. 2011

When i was a teen unfortuntly, yes. nowadays i like doctors and lawyers..hehe

9/28/2011 3:39:51 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
admesq
Albuquerque, NM
47, joined Sep. 2008

Look at the way they speak and or spell. if they are heavy into Ebonics and Ghettoese then they are PROBABLY into lowlifes aka "Thugs"

10/7/2011 10:34:07 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

cindy7777
Albuquerque, NM
32, joined Mar. 2011

@ star_ts_az i feel u me too im into people who are trying to do something with themselves

10/15/2011 7:53:58 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
enchanteddrumme
Alamogordo, NM
57, joined Jan. 2009

Mucho Gracias.
Ever been to Alamogordo? Trust, that it's quite an experience.

11/11/2011 1:22:09 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
roxiefoxy
Espanola, NM
31, joined Oct. 2011

I'm not into thugs

1/18/2012 2:32:57 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
donaana
Las Cruces, NM
55, joined Dec. 2011

your funny. women want security to know that their man will be there to protect them,to hold them when they cry, and make them feel beautiful even on their worst day.

1/26/2012 10:26:02 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
butifule
Las Cruces, NM
40, joined Jan. 2012

yes i am in to thugs a lote

2/20/2012 12:29:13 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
pingiluv
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,169)
Albuquerque, NM
33, joined Feb. 2012

No, I am done with thugs

3/16/2012 11:41:24 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

williamhucke
Hobbs, NM
27, joined Mar. 2012

Well if the nice guy is last in line then im the slow gut in back that will never finsh the race ive only had 1 gf I did every thing for her noght a ring for her at age 12 she was 11 I walked with her talked held hands kiss a few times but nothing more and she moved but did not brake up for years she told me she was raped well 2 years after we broke up she got pregnant and the little chit head ran to mommy and hid now tell me what went rong there and the other girls I tried to date lied to my friends and turned them agenst me now im single and no friends in life only friends I got are be hind the computer

3/17/2012 12:47:46 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
kisikat
Aztec, NM
50, joined Mar. 2011

i wasnt ever into the thugs but did seem to pick some real loosers when in my teens. I had very poor self esteem. When i got healthy mentally and emotionally, i improved myself first. Now i dont need to accept any less than what i want, and I have a "nice guy"

3/26/2012 1:49:25 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
g_mo505
Albuquerque, NM
34, joined Mar. 2012

Because we are overflowin' with swag.

3/28/2012 7:52:52 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

williamhucke
Hobbs, NM
27, joined Mar. 2012

Quote from g_mo505:
Because we are overflowin' with swag.
do if its weed swag the I hate the thugs who get decent women in to drugs and turn them into incomputant hags who would fk for dope and abandon there kids for dope that y I hate thugs who get there gfs into drugs

3/30/2012 7:12:48 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
gagelee
Albuquerque, NM
25, joined Mar. 2012

Thugs.... yea... all peices of shit, why a beautiful girl/woman would want that is beyond me. But at the same token. You cant be too nice.. And what i mean by that is too clingy, you cant make your life revolve around them. im not saying dont treat a woman with respect but dont give them everything for nothing. thats definitely not the way to have a healthy relationship.

6/12/2012 4:02:59 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
pineapple_kush
Las Cruces, NM
37, joined Mar. 2012

haters .. and wanna bes ... ijs

7/24/2012 4:07:58 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
quarterback90
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,283)
Fulshear, TX
26, joined May. 2012

Quote from tryp_2008:
For some reason, I have been having bad luck with women. About 70% of the time i try to get to know someone, that person is addicted to the no goods and they like to get treated wrong. Why is that because it doesnt make much sense to me?

I think women are attracted to those kind of guys because they are:
1. attention wh*res
2. they have no self respect

8/4/2012 7:56:54 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
thepoolboy
El Paso, TX
36, joined Mar. 2010

Its not the thug mentality, or the nice guy mentality... Its about sales. There comes a point where you have to get down to asking for what you need or want. If you are to nice to ask for or take what you need or want you wont get it. Its ok to be a nice guy, just don't be a p*ssy.

8/28/2012 5:46:09 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

itsmekat5
Los Lunas, NM
23, joined Aug. 2012

personally i like thugs but not all almost all are players tho i just like thelook somtimes but i just like any guy i can have an actual conversattion wit cuz honestly if i cant talk to him i wouldnt wanna be with him... but thats my oppinion

8/29/2012 3:38:03 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
mrtorrance
Lewistown, PA
42, joined Aug. 2012

lol@this entire thread and oops i am not in the right state wth? lol

9/7/2012 10:30:44 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
lookin4sumfun83
Albuquerque, NM
34, joined Sep. 2012

I agree with William ^^^.. I just moved here and I've noticed a bunch of that, little thug wanna be, no job, covered in tattoos, pants around his ass, 5' tall but wearing 2x shirts like a damn night gown.. You know he ain't got no job, too lazy to look, and if u ever get a flat tire, u know damn well he ain't getting out to replace it lol.. How do girls see a good future in that?? And then they drag them down into drugs and what not..

10/9/2012 1:09:37 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

1happysack2
Acton, CA
49, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from johnny_tsunamy:
Women are very deceptive, when they say NO, they mean YES!!! ...

The Bad Dude's take what they want, and the girls want to play, not talk...

If yu talk them to death, they wil never play with you, so make your move sooner, or risk loosing her...

At the very worst, you will get slapped, or you will gain a girlfriend..

10/10/2012 7:21:37 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
jaramillo26
Albuquerque, NM
31, joined Oct. 2012

Nope not me i cant stand a trouble maker or a drug dealer or even a cholo or thug cant stand men r in prison or in jail either i cant find a guy life like them noway so no not into thugs

10/11/2012 3:41:35 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

shygurl_33
Albuquerque, NM
39, joined Sep. 2011

Totally not into thugs...to much drama....majority of them have multiple baby mama drama...just looking for decent man to spend my time with...

10/11/2012 10:32:22 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
g_mo505
Albuquerque, NM
34, joined Mar. 2012

Thugs are just a product if their environment. Don't talk trash about thugs unless you plan on doing something bout your community first.

10/14/2012 7:25:05 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  

drumrman72
Over 2,000 Posts (2,611)
Las Cruces, NM
52, joined Dec. 2010

10/17/2012 1:55:26 AM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
kisikat
Aztec, NM
50, joined Mar. 2011

I have many friends that are cholos or "thugs" some are as you have descibed, however some have jobs, are good fathers, etc. That being said, I have never dated a thug. Only cuz their apperance is not what I want to project for my image. I was a corrections officer for many years so that kinda thing mattered. If thats what the woman wants and your not it...then move on. Hi drumer!

10/17/2012 8:35:20 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
alexrex
Las Cruces, NM
37, joined Oct. 2012

Women like to be treated like shit. Treat them like shit and they love you? Makes no sense.

11/7/2012 2:05:33 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
quarterback90
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,283)
Fulshear, TX
26, joined May. 2012

I don't think so.

11/15/2012 1:51:42 PM Is the majority of the women always into thugs?  
rockerchickh
Los Lunas, NM
35, joined Nov. 2012

I'm not into thugs I learned a long time ago lol