Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

totally free hookup

What kind of cupcake dates a married man? A fantastic woman with a simple grasp of morality will wait until you are divorced. christian dating in orlando We host a quantity of forums on different subjects relating to dating and relationships. COM offer you with very good rate and No CB restrictions and weekly payout. is discreetapproval com legit There are so a lot of issues but I feel the general suggestions is to not get down about not getting replied.

completely free hookup sites

28% of online daters have been contacted by a person by means of an on the net dating web page or app in a way that produced them feel harassed or uncomfortable. clovis portales personals In my knowledge, dating websites call for a thick skin and it really is fairly hard to keep going following one disappointment immediately after a different. I am personally responsible for arranging marriages amongst 12 couples, he says. doublelist huntsville We may possibly earn a commission via links on our web site.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/22/2008 9:37:05 PM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  
mare29
Windsor, ON
58, joined Feb. 2008

I understand that when someone contacts a person they may look at their profile and they may not be what there looking for. But does it hurt to at least acknowledge someone when they say hello. At 49 years old I realize that it is very hard to find someone special so I do not expect every guy who contacts me to be interested in me ,but it would be nice for them to say hello back. Who knows maybe we could be online friends.Even if you can't find the person you want its nice to be able to talk to someone,isn't it.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/23/2008 11:56:51 AM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  
moomjumper
Thunder Bay, ON
59, joined Aug. 2007

Hi Mare-I hear what you're saying. Yes, as we get older and busy in life, it seems harder to meet new people. I find most of my in town friends are in relationships. So at times, I feel like the odd man out. I'm don't know what to gain from here. Maybe just to share a friendship if ever long distance. I wish you luck and if you want to stay in touch with me, I'd enjoy that. I'll look for you here sometime.-A

2/23/2008 12:42:20 PM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  

londen
Ingersoll, ON
67, joined Jan. 2008

Bad manners appears to be rampant, at least amoung the Canadian men. At least that is what I find. So far I have found that the people on the forums, especially the 50 + site are very friedly. But when you do a search and then send a short message to those close to you - few reply. You would think that with all the moaning people do about distance they would be glad to find a friend that was close. But it doesn't seem to be the case.

[Edited 2/23/2008 12:43:02 PM ]

2/23/2008 2:20:50 PM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  
mare29
Windsor, ON
58, joined Feb. 2008

In my case and maybe others although we would like to find someone special just having some male friends is nice . I am busy working and taking care of my family and just don't have the time to go out and meet people.

2/24/2008 5:06:08 PM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  

festshooter
Hamilton, ON
60, joined Feb. 2008

it all comes down to respect. sadly fewer are using that. even if there`s no chance of meeting, is it wrong to at least make a new on line friend?

2/24/2008 7:42:05 PM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  

heathertrinnity
Kitchener, ON
39, joined Jan. 2008

This problem isn't just for the older crowd, I get a lot of people not replying back to my hellos too.

3/1/2008 10:46:14 AM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  
mare29
Windsor, ON
58, joined Feb. 2008

This is a strange site. I received a wink from a member, I sent him an email and he replied then when I tried to click on his profile he had deleted his profile. Then a few days later I received a wink from another member who had very similar unusual interests as the first. This time I just sent a wink back,next day I tried to open his profile and he had deleted his profile also.What is this about has this happened to anyone else.
I think I might be the one deleting my profile if this keeps up.

3/1/2008 11:21:40 AM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  
tmac1923
Carleton Place, ON
62, joined Feb. 2008

sorry if i've missed a lot of this but I think you should aknowledge with a hello

7/15/2008 2:02:26 PM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  
justpeak
Oshawa, ON
72, joined Feb. 2008

It is sure funny the way some the people act on these sites, You send them a wink, smile or e mail and they can't give you back an answer , one way or the other of talking or stating they are not interested in talking or in meeting you in the future It would be nice to know that they acknowledged your sent note or smile There are not to many that will send you back a an acknowledgement of your smile or what everGood luck to you all

7/18/2008 5:40:18 PM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  
awinkanod
Innisfil, ON
61, joined Jul. 2008

Sometimes I wonder if those that can't be bothered responding have already met someone and/or are in a relationship.....and the question enters my mind....then why are they still on here? I feel that there is nothing wrong with having several friends online but once you meet someone(in person) and know that they are the one for you....then delete your profile and stop playing the field, looking for something better.

7/22/2008 9:27:56 PM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  
eyemaster2
Gloucester, ON
41, joined Jul. 2008

Well, it must be tough for some people to answer a Hello! Online life is not much different from real life. In fact, I can't seperate both. We behave online like we do in real life (or would without pressure from outside forces).

If someone doesn't reply, there could be many reasons. You should not take offence from it, be glad that you're not paying cash everytime you send out a hello... That's what I got tired of at sites where you pay to send the first message to someone. Nine out of 10 you didn't get a reply back from a message and the credit card can be really happy that you are a customer from them. Companies have us by the nuts and they know it, good thing they are not expoiting it as much as they could. They know that most of us would do almost anything for true love, including paying a website to be able to message others.

So, HI! Don't be discouraged by lack of response but don't use this place as your only option either. It is only one of the tools in your tool cabinet!

8/3/2008 11:24:59 AM Is there anything wrong with saying hello?  
awinkanod
Innisfil, ON
61, joined Jul. 2008

Ditto eyemaster! Great words of advise.