Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal login

Dating and relationships, like most elements of American life, were upended by the coronavirus. free online dating forum There s an element of danger when you are going to meet face to face, so it is super crucial to vet persons on phone calls, Burnett says. October 1, 2020 • How can we tell somebody to be healthier and advocate for a wholesome life style, and yet we re not living it? asked one anti violence worker. how to cancel subscription to zoosk on itunes I like the concept of going on a date with somebody after you get to know them.

best hookup bars portland

And if you start out dating in the course of the divorce, she will dig in and fight you tooth and nail. craigslist oneonta al I went on a 1st date with a boy who had to go to A & E 40 minutes into the date due to the fact he dislocated his shoulder showing off his tennis swing . And everyone likes getting about persons who make them laugh. adultlook las vegas DatingStudio has currently listed 9 internet sites for dating abroad.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/7/2011 5:10:15 AM Why I deleted my account?  
swansfeather
Hayward, CA
37, joined Oct. 2010

Someone asked me how much I charge................I'm not a prostitute

This is what I wanted to say back to him

okay I haven't been on here for a bit, just taking a break. You know, concentrating on my job which happens to not be prostitution. I feel really sorry for you that you have to stoop to such a level of finding someone or just trying to put me down. But either way I do not appreciate it and this message from you has convinced me to delete my profile. I wish nothing on you but a life time of f**ked up relationships filled with cheating girlfriends.
Peace, Love, and up yours

For everyone out there: just because you don't get a response right a way doesn't mean their rejecting you and if you can't handle rejection learn to first before trying to date. I've been rejected in almost every way and have been hurt to the core but I have never ever been that disrespectful to someone.

And lady's watch out for just_casey
It seams he has some serious insecurity issues

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/7/2011 5:11:52 AM Why I deleted my account?  
mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (77,358)
New South Wales
Australia
98, joined Jan. 2010

2/7/2011 5:18:35 AM Why I deleted my account?  
swansfeather
Hayward, CA
37, joined Oct. 2010

oh sorry didn't mean to bore you must be one of those prostitutes with low self esteem that's giving the rest of us Lady's a bad name.
You and Casey sound perfect for each other look him up just_casey

2/7/2011 5:31:55 AM Why I deleted my account?  
swansfeather
Hayward, CA
37, joined Oct. 2010

No more funny picture mercedes01 if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. Your just proving what a waist of time you are.

2/7/2011 9:57:40 PM Why I deleted my account?  
got2breal2u
Hot Springs National Park, AR
51, joined Nov. 2009

I am thinking seriously about deleting my account as I have not met anyone at all and I am not with this online form of dating.
I am at the point where I will just concentrate on making it into heaven rather than trying to put my faith and trust in a man that does not want to be in a serious relationship but the ones I have come in contact with don't hesitate asking for sex.

And you were only a prostitute in their eyes because they wanted your cookies for free but if you needed a dime for a light bill or to buy soap to wash your butt after sex then you are considered a prostitute. I say be a paid prostitute than a dum one that only gets a wet behind and talked about. They don't talk about you when you get paid!!!!

That is the very darn reason I just had my aids and std tests and have been celibate and will stay that way until not just any man but the right man comes around.I will be alone in my mess than with a nut and have a wet butt and still be in mess!!!!!!!!!!

2/7/2011 10:01:31 PM Why I deleted my account?  
binderdundat
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,303)
New Orleans, LA
55, joined Sep. 2008

Just goes to show you... online dating isn't for everyone.

Edited to add: sheesh... I really gotta start reading before responding

[Edited 2/7/2011 10:02:36 PM ]

2/13/2011 9:43:16 PM Why I deleted my account?  
krfan
Brooklyn, NY
59, joined Jan. 2011

Ladies don't allow idiots to chase you away from friends you may have made. I'm not here very long,not even a month yet, I have received many nasty messages, and replied in kind. If I'm meant to meet someone it will be here, or someplace else. Either way no matter what, there will always be jerks, in both genders. Peace and love to you all!

2/14/2011 7:55:55 PM Why I deleted my account?  
idntundrstndyou
Over 1,000 Posts (1,276)
Wilmington, NC
33, joined Jan. 2011

WHy can't I click on the --OP's-- NAME?????????????

2/14/2011 11:31:06 PM Why I deleted my account?  
keepalowprofile
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,002)
Moose Lake, MN
55, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from idntundrstndyou:
WHy can't I click on the --OP's-- NAME?????????????

Its only works for paying customers.

2/16/2011 11:04:34 PM Why I deleted my account?  
windfall09
Greeley, CO
55, joined Jun. 2009

I've had an account here since 09. I am more off than on. I get busy with my life, my family. I have noticed a lot of men and not just on here are after sex. First conversation, first second date. When you set them straight, it seems to not even register with them. It's a big turn off. I guess they either believe sex is the beginning of a relationship, or their crap shooting and hoping they get lucky. Lol I mean if that's their priority, I'm not judging, but you'd think they'd be bright enough to hook up with the ladies looking for the same. I think I'm more offended by their stupidity and arrogance. But I just throw them back into the deep blue sea. You have to go through a lot of frogs to find a prince. For me it's about filtering. Tip to men out there....don't just shop through pictures read the profiles, read the threads written, you might learn some things about the actual person, ideas, things in common, things not in common etc. But I would also say there are some vefy nice and intelligent gentlemen here as well.

2/20/2011 12:42:54 PM Why I deleted my account?  
travisishere
Georgetown, TX
37, joined Dec. 2010

I found someone very speacail on DateHookup.dating at first I didn't think it would happen because she only had her profile up for like week. We ended friending on FB and talking maybe once a week for about 2 months. One night we went out and right away it was all smiles....she is the cutest thing ever and our stories are so interesting and complicated theres not enough time or room to right about it. I hope it last forever. Lauren you make me happy thank you for being you!

2/26/2011 4:21:11 AM Why I deleted my account?  
got2breal2u
Hot Springs National Park, AR
51, joined Nov. 2009

Windfall09>>>>>> What you said was very nicely put. Thank you so much for your feedback.

2/26/2011 6:53:17 AM Why I deleted my account?  
mx60
Tuscaloosa, AL
38, joined Feb. 2011

Cause I just needed to

2/26/2011 1:16:23 PM Why I deleted my account?  
nibiru_alemnesh
Elgin, IL
34, joined Feb. 2011

Met someone on another site. www.plentyoffish.com. Check it out. It's 100% free too, just like this one, more accurate zip code search too!!

2/26/2011 11:27:39 PM Why I deleted my account?  

ayon79
Chicago, IL
38, joined Apr. 2009

windfall is very true!
I keep complaining about reading profiles.
but hey one button and they gone!!! lol...

And yeah dude was a jerk for asking that! I would of told him yeah and called the cops to set his a** up! he'd deserve it for being a turd!
Hope you reported his ass.

and who mentioned pof?
I was on that 1! websites have their good & bad points.
I preffer dh, forums are better i think.