Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup site 2018

I am now in a amazing connection, thank you Mingle2! The website is so uncomplicated to use and there are tons of persons who want to chat. vancouver island singles You will not think what happened to me at function currently. Lots of singles have registered accounts where they have a happier life within the virtual platform. dirty diana onlyfans These platforms enable individuals to connect with like minded individuals across geographies.

hookup apps without credit card

Jonas is a Bored Panda writer who previously worked as a world news journalist elsewhere. crescent city ca dating A small step this is not, and it s one that will most likely raise lots of concerns in the construct up to it taking place and beyond. It really is a cool concept and helpful for individuals who want to meet someone in a extra organic manner. most popular dating apps in costa rica Seeking for refferals right here who want to understand CPA Advertising and I

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/28/2008 7:21:32 PM Can I be put on your direct mailing list?  
traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA
47, joined Jun. 2007

I'm a two-time combat vet and I am suffering from a bit of PTSD - so, I haven't been able to volunteer my time at the local VA Hospital with wounded vets just yet but I'd love to be able to help out when you are looking for donations, etc. for those injured or for the families of those who lost loved ones. Please keep me updated.

Thanks

And, thanks for all of the support you are showing the military, military civilian employees, family members and veterans! It's amazing!!!

Gerry

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/28/2008 8:47:51 PM Can I be put on your direct mailing list?  
hartfullofscars
Mooresville, IN
64, joined Oct. 2007

hey travel welcome to the vets group. just keep checking in on here to see what we have going on.
But we will email you if anything comes up.
sorry to hear about your PTSD I know what your going trough, I have to deal with it too.

Forrest

[Edited 2/28/2008 8:48:33 PM ]

2/29/2008 6:21:36 PM Can I be put on your direct mailing list?  
photo_guy101
Over 1,000 Posts (1,041)
Berlin, NJ
35, joined Feb. 2008

I completed 2 tours and almost finished a third in Iraq. I tried to battle the PTSD on my own, until it bacame evident that i was unable to do so. The meds help a little in the sleep department, but i still havent fouind anything to help with the panic attacks.

If i find out about anything going on volunteer wise, i will definately keep you in the loop!

[Edited 2/29/2008 6:23:02 PM ]

2/29/2008 7:25:39 PM Can I be put on your direct mailing list?  
traveljunkie
Pittsburgh, PA
47, joined Jun. 2007

Thanks!

You know I never sought out treatment because I am sleeping and not having nightmares or panic attacks. I am very hyper-sensitive to anything that sounds like gunfire, rockets, mortars. I'm sure you understand.

Well, the reason I never sought treatment is because to me hypersensitivity would be normal. However, I definitely have those moments where a sound, smell or something else makes me stop and immediately go back to certain incidents. I hate that! I hate more that I can't control that! I hate the most that I live in a city with very few military/veterans and so when it happens I can't even turn to someone who just knows and understands. Makes me want to reup and head back to Bragg - at least when you're on a military base most understand without even saying a word.

I consider myself very fortunate compared to what so many are suffering through - another reason why I decided to self diagnose and deal with things on my own - I must admit maybe deciding to take care of things myself was not always the right decision but I'm still not ready to talk about things (you know, details), so, I'll keep on keepin on and I'll be just fine.

You guys take care of yourselves! And, thanks for all of the great input!!!

3/1/2008 7:09:40 AM Can I be put on your direct mailing list?  
hartfullofscars
Mooresville, IN
64, joined Oct. 2007

Travel, I know what you mean.
I'm lucky that I have a very good VA hospital just 30 min. away. I go every week to therapy for PTSD and I can tell it's helping.

I had to leave the my shopping cart full of items one day just because a head of lettuce fell on the floor next to my feet. (That was a bad one) Sat out in my truck for a half an hour crying my eyes out trying to get my self together. Couldnt go back into the store for about a week.

We all have our demons that follow us.

[Edited 3/1/2008 7:11:41 AM ]