Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free gay hookup apps

If your date is intelligent sufficient to get hints, they would know what to anticipate when you ask this question. maryland chat rooms These questions will aid you determine if a second date is in order. As it turns out, there are some dating app stories out there that will not have you vowing to delete the apps for the rest of your life. like flingster To see which counties accept public help applications on line, please take a look at the C4Yourselfwebsite.

www skipthegames com

The very best dating sites supply a lot of variety and privacy, amongst other options. telford chat rooms Sign chatting and a totally featured no cost, you can still send and hookup. This has sadly created it incredibly difficult for us to promote our service and thu Never ever present personal details to someone on the net, specifically ahead of meeting in individual. adultlook hesperia They organized offline events, which had a optimistic impact on PwDs, but the app shut shop in 2019 leaving, once once again, a vacuum in the digital dating space.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/1/2008 9:39:08 PM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

msdmarie
Brunswick, GA

You are right Hodag! And that isn't even the entire list. Our government does know of their existence in our country. But, as Ron said. They are protected by the same rights as we have. Also, sometimes its better to let evil exist where you can monitor it and know what they are up too.

Should we be scared? We darn sure should be! And we all better exercise our Constitutional right to own guns. Because the time is fast coming when we may need to protect our very homes.

3/1/2008 9:44:27 PM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

msdmarie
Brunswick, GA

Carlito, you talk like one of those black militants. But I will not judge you because the good Lord says only he may judge. So maybe you should not judge people you don't even know.

3/1/2008 9:45:10 PM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

Hodag, I believe your list.

I heard about some of these while I was living in TX, moved to TN end of 2003. Lived on a street called Bluebonnet Lane, Plano, TX 75023. Next door always had meetings several times a week, behind the row of houses was a large parking lot, actually a church parkinglot. The attendees of the meetings would park in the lot behind and be in the house. Many things going on. Right after 911, stone quite, except for the man, his wife (who never came out of the house that we could see) older woman, I think his mother. she came out some and took the baby for a walk. About two months after 911, meetings started again. I called FBI. From there is classified information.

Yes it is a bad situation all over the US.

Scared? We all should be.

[Edited 3/1/2008 9:59:47 PM]

3/2/2008 6:02:51 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

I did not know about the list, but I knew that they were in this country. For those who say 'if true', of course it's true. I keep track of the news as often as possible and I agree that they are here to get the same rights that we enjoy, unfortunately. That makes it harder for us to touch them. This is why we have to be tough on immigration. Another scary fact is that the flying schools that taught the terrorists before the attack, have NOT CHANGED their screening policis. They still do not screen applicants. Have we learned anything??

3/2/2008 6:14:57 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

prxf, it appears we have not learned, some do pay attention. For the ones that are still in denial, well, we can say I told you so. IS that really enough. NOW is the time to really stand up and shout, Not tomorrow, today. After it happens will not help us as we will either be dead or wish we were.

Scary, you bet it is.

3/2/2008 6:22:41 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

I think we all should know as much as possible!! It's our lives, and our country!! Thank you Hodag!! Freek, your to much!!!!! I will remember that!! No towel heads, did you say shit heads or sheet heads??????

3/2/2008 6:24:20 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

Sweetness, you are always good for a smile.

3/2/2008 6:29:56 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

We can introduce them to the boys..........

Now Now Sweet ...I know its a shitty deal but be nice huh....

[Edited 3/2/2008 6:31:21 AM]

3/2/2008 6:30:43 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

agent07
Greenville, MI

It ALL makes you wonder. Many years ago our great great grandparents (many of us anyhow) came into this country to Ellis Island and were sequestered and housed until approved/authorized to enter. It seemed to work for them.....anyone who was lets say "shaky" was returned on the next boat.

Think we could do anything remotely similar today ??? Hell no!! The ACLU would be arguing for mistreatment and violation of their rights. What rights ?? They aren't a citizen yet.......

It seems the more intelligent we become the further away from simplicity we end up.

3/2/2008 6:32:06 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

Boy did you hit the nail onna head Agent...

3/2/2008 6:39:36 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

sassynclassyme
North Hollywood, CA

I second that Hodag...GOD BLESS AMERICA!

3/2/2008 6:45:27 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

spiritwalker40
Boise, ID

Sorry about skipping the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood and other White Power radicals. I thought we were addressing the Muslin threat. The other types are just as bad if not worse . Then we have the independent Waco's like the two who bombed the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. We concentrate on 9-11 so much we forget Oklahoma City. Our own Government doesn't have clean hands either with Waco and Ruby Ridge. To put in a thread all the threats to our freedom would take a whole page. No, I am not a White Supremest, Far from it. Your jumping to conclusions and using my name is a flagrant violation of the rules of the forum

3/2/2008 7:19:49 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

I remember Waco, Oklahoma City, etc.. But none is in any comparison to 9-11(imo). That day should have been a wake up call for us all. Unfortunately, bearocracy still rules the government. The people need to be heard that our lives are more important!

3/2/2008 7:32:08 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

prfx, 911 was a wake up for most. seems many went back to sleep.

3/2/2008 7:37:08 AM Islamic Terror Cells in U.S.~~~~~~SCARY~~KEEP OUT  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

carlito talks like a wooden man with a paper ass hole, is he forgeting what they the muslims did unprovoked to this country. He is not voteing for Obama because he is a good man, he is voteing for him because he is black. This election is just getting started, just wait to see what they find out about him, can you imagine how many investagators they have looking into his past.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4