Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

Thankfully a pal of old stopped me obtaining into it. free chat line in west palm beach fl Desiring a deeper form of really like and connection with an individual is not a bad point, and loving myself does not mean I will never again crave a romantic partnership. She s hoping by females sharing first names, descriptions of pick up lines and first date spots, they can make awareness with no breaching any laws. chelsea maclin bumble But me becoming me, I didn t genuinely believe her.

liatcrawlers

You sites discover here lots of guidelines and critical rooms generating you recognizing what you have to do exactly when you devote your totally free time in chat internet sites or dating web pages. johnson city tn personals Fiona Bloom, 54, rejoined dating apps not too long ago just after worrying she could not come across a substantial other amid the coronavirus outbreak. We ve pulled collectively some security techniques for you. locanto sac When his BaeMaker checked in with him afterwards to ask if he wanted his match s photo and telephone quantity, he stated yes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/5/2011 12:07:41 AM What are the worse "KENTUCKY" pick up lines? | Page 2  

torisdad
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,637)
Louisville, KY
49, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from hustlenbaby:
That's why he kicked me out of the closet while I was hiding youre socks.

Well, you would have came out of the closet eventually anyway!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/5/2011 12:13:05 AM What are the worse "KENTUCKY" pick up lines? | Page 2  
hustlenbaby
Cynthiana, KY
34, joined Oct. 2007

Shhhhh didnt have to be this soon.... Damn you and the Devil I want back in my old closet with my socks.

4/5/2011 9:27:38 AM What are the worse "KENTUCKY" pick up lines? | Page 2  
kyghostrider
Lawrenceburg, KY
58, joined Mar. 2011

Hey baby Be reasonable do it my way...

4/5/2011 9:32:12 AM What are the worse "KENTUCKY" pick up lines? | Page 2  
kyghostrider
Lawrenceburg, KY
58, joined Mar. 2011

Now baby It is customary to pay for motorcycle rides with sex!

[Edited 4/5/2011 9:32:50 AM ]

4/13/2011 12:34:42 PM What are the worse "KENTUCKY" pick up lines? | Page 2  
larryh153
Ashland, KY
64, joined Mar. 2011

Well honey, I know I ain't as good looking as Tom Seleck, and I ain't built like Conan, and I ain't hung like John Holmes, but I can lick you like Rin Tin Tin.

4/13/2011 12:50:49 PM What are the worse "KENTUCKY" pick up lines? | Page 2  
lil_irish
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,072)
Hardinsburg, KY
20, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from seadragon7:
Maybe we can loan them to the desperate whiner guys who claim they can't meet anyone here. Of course there are those KY family reunions...just saying, don't exhaust all your options before telling the world you can't find women right? What ya think Lil Irish? You said you were runnin low on advice to tell them.

Just think everyone needs to use their imagination o' bit.

"If you can not think your way out of a paper bag,
then don't expect me to teach you about making paper mache."

4/13/2011 1:52:32 PM What are the worse "KENTUCKY" pick up lines? | Page 2  
lil_irish
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,072)
Hardinsburg, KY
20, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from d42503:
TORIS!!!!

============================================
Quote from torisdad:
A girl from Somerst, KY goes to her dad and says "Daddy, I need $20.00 to go to the prom." Her dad says "Well, that's a lot of money. You know what you have to do for that much money!" The girl says "Oh no daddy, not that. Please daddy, not that!" Dad says "yep, that's the only way." So the girl gets on her knees, takes her dad's penis out and starts sucking on it. After a few seconds, she pulls back and says "Damn daddy, you d*ck tastes like shit!" Her dad looks at her and says "Well, it damn well ought to. Junior asked to borrow the car an hour ago!"
============================================

You know, I have debated with myself about this one. We tease and skirt a lot of topics but sexual child abuse is not one that many of us will condon. Even though torisdad blocked me from commenting about his posts, I still see them occasionally when others quote his comments. And yes, most of the time anyone can say anything they please in these threads, and others can comment on that or not. Take it or leave it so to speak.

One of the first times I met torisdad in the threads was when he was posting about a man who had made threatening comments about another member's child. Yes, I know that was rather direct to that one member, but the guy seemed to be a threat and torisdad called him out in the threads. That got torisdad a few days in the DH Jail; hey we all applauded torisdad and made merry while he was gone, posting encouragement and knew that he could read those comments even though he could not comment back to us.

If I don't speak about this one, then to me, it is as if I condon his comments. Men can say whatever they choose among themselves, but I have never, ever heard such in mixed company and I have been in some very crazy mixed company before. Only two members called him on his comments, I do appreciate their effort.

Sexual child abuse is not funny, not anytime, and not anyplace. It is never adult entertainment.