Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal com

Friended might be created for making friends but several of its accomplishment stories have turned romantic. chat forums for singles 11 Chart for plotting partnership in between remaining amount of parent isotope and time and number of elapsed half lives of a radioactive isotope. Our professional sector analysis and practical options enable you make much better shopping for decisions and get a lot more from technology. locanto columbus ohio Or, upgrade to a premium membership ($ten per month) for an ad cost free experience, a boosted profile, limitless quantity of likes, and the capacity to rewind by giving somebody a second possibility.

www skipthegames

With more than ten,000 members just a month soon after launching, it might be a fantastic idea to get your ring light at the ready. dunedin hook up Roleplay dating is related to shipping. Right after you generate your account, you are going to be in a position to customize selections and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads. how does tingle app work Soon after we matched, we talked nonstop for a couple of days.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/3/2011 1:29:36 PM Idaho sucks!  
miss02
Boise, ID
27, joined Jan. 2011

I've not met one person in this god forsaken state, who is not shady or a jerk off. I just think that everyone here is just afraid to make a connection with someone. I just want to make some friends and have some memories, but it just seems like everyone here is just for sex. Sure yea its fun, but having fun out of the bed lasts longer than 15 min. under the sheets. Even when it comes to the "nice guys" they say that they are there but why don't they show themselves, or better yet prove to others that your a "nice guy" Please someone prove me wrong! I'm not as dramatic as I sound I'm just venting.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/3/2011 6:18:08 PM Idaho sucks!  

tulu_brown
Nampa, ID
24, joined Mar. 2011

I agree. Idaho does suck.

4/3/2011 7:15:53 PM Idaho sucks!  
maxdawg
Ontario, OR
31, joined Apr. 2011

I feel for u really sad people act like they want love in fun n then it dont matter if u were sll they wanted in a person sincewere all selfish by nature and people cant seem to see past themselfs. Im pretty pissed at the way people are too latly left my x gf cause she hated my little girl an tryed dating a couple girls but had to say goodbye nice to know u, u all dont want to be 4 real dont waste my time, and 4 real dont mean date just dont bs me, and im sry u aint good enough me n my daughter then goodbye not gonna waste my time,im sry all random im just pissed at selfish people in generall I agree with

4/6/2011 1:30:50 AM Idaho sucks!  

windrider58
Boise, ID
64, joined Apr. 2011

to me that depends
first on what you mean by suck eaither you want that to happen to you.
like most females or men do.

idaho is a wonderfull state full of life and wonderfull things. you must not be happy. so earither look for ways to better you self or leave the state

thats just me

4/6/2011 2:45:10 PM Idaho sucks!  

jokingjerome
Eagle, ID
26, joined Apr. 2011

I haven't met any girls so far who actually liked me as a person. They all liked what I could do for them but never liked who I was. The things I did for them were not sexual if that's what your thinking. Its more like girls who are selfish and like to have me do there homework for them ect They don't really even answer their phone when I text them anymore unless they want me to do something that would help benefit them in some way. My ex girlfriend was so selfish and I knew that put I put up with it because I thought she loved who I was as a person also. When I finally came to the conclusion that everyone was also telling me that she was just using me I eventually came around and decided to dump her. It took me a while to believe that she didn't love me. I was in denial because I really did want to believe she loved me. I can relate that from my experiences Idaho does suck when it comes to dating. However I don't believe it will be that way forever though. I am optomistic that I might meet someone on this site who wouldn't use me for what I can do for them, or what I have. Instead they would love me for who I really am.

4/6/2011 11:15:09 PM Idaho sucks!  
miss02
Boise, ID
27, joined Jan. 2011

Hmmm I guess I said this wrong because one person didn't read my stupid post and only got what they wanted, I should have said many people in Idaho suck. Because of their selfish nature. Sure yea the area is nice, I have a good job, nice apartment, independent and dont need anyone to take care of me. But people here are dumb. I know I'm young, but I'm very mature and can spot an idiot a mile away. So if you want to make a comment about my post make sure you read the whole thing and gain an understanding on what I was trying to say, so I wont dumb it down for people.

4/7/2011 9:13:52 AM Idaho sucks!  

bckllyfrk
Kaysville, UT
28, joined Mar. 2011

people in idaho do suck simple as that.....kinda like the running joke of utah blows and idaho sucks....wind reference lol...

4/7/2011 3:44:12 PM Idaho sucks!  

search14
Boise, ID
24, joined Mar. 2011

i dont know what you people are b*tching about but idaho is the shit. dont mean to be rude but if you wanna meet people get off the computer and go out and have some fun, theres tons of shit to do here. you just gotta try it

4/7/2011 11:30:09 PM Idaho sucks!  
miss02
Boise, ID
27, joined Jan. 2011

White boy please

4/8/2011 2:23:32 PM Idaho sucks!  

search14
Boise, ID
24, joined Mar. 2011

aahh your not white thats why you have nothin to do, well im sure theres a chicken and waffles somewhere around here(:

4/9/2011 8:41:37 PM Idaho sucks!  
gagrlff
Cartersville, GA
26, joined Mar. 2011

lmao but not nice

[Edited 4/9/2011 8:42:33 PM ]

4/12/2011 11:30:27 PM Idaho sucks!  
urvryown
Boise, ID
31, joined Apr. 2011

Umm... great things come to those who seek for it in the right places, with patience and awareness of your surrounding and who comes into your life will help determine when you will find what you seek. If your not looking then don't expect anything although anything and everything may come your way.....

4/26/2011 1:34:26 PM Idaho sucks!  
petiteblonde101
Boise, ID
45, joined Apr. 2011

Yes, when it comes to dating Idaho DOES suck. But, be grateful you're as young as you are. Try being MY age and finding someone? That REALLY sucks...No cute guys my age...none at all!

4/27/2011 8:31:17 PM Idaho sucks!  
snowline
Pocatello, ID
73, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from petiteblonde101:
Yes, when it comes to dating Idaho DOES suck. But, be grateful you're as young as you are. Try being MY age and finding someone? That REALLY sucks...No cute guys my age...none at all!

If it is tough to meet anyone at 39 just think of what it is like at my age of 67. But I hope for you that you do not have to wait that many years to meet someone. Without a companion the winter years of life are for me a treadmill of forced activities in an futile attempt to ward off loneliness. No amount of self indulgent activity can take the place of the warmth from another human. But I remain hopeful....who knows...just around the next turn in Wal Mart I may meet that special someone. I doubt that it is Idaho itself causing the problem....mostly for me it is just my time to be alone. Flowers On The Wall by the Stattler Brothers seems to say it all.

6/8/2011 4:35:30 PM Idaho sucks!  
pandaman79
Hailey, ID
37, joined May. 2011

I have tried to prove to women that I'm a nice guy, but they are blind or refuse to see it. I'm not out looking for a booty call but I'm out to start a family and get married. I'd like to take it slow and do it right since I'm a total romantic but no one to be romantic to. Seems like women aren't into guys here unless they're 6 feet tall, great paying job, good credit, brawny, owns own home, stupid shallow crap that means nothing. What about what's in the guy's heart? That should be number 1, but it's very secondary seems like. I guess it's both sexes here in Idaho.

6/21/2011 4:49:26 AM Idaho sucks!  
supervillan
Boise, ID
41, joined Apr. 2008

yup idaho sucks

6/21/2011 5:11:39 PM Idaho sucks!  

brittanylynn00
Kuna, ID
27, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from miss02:
I've not met one person in this god forsaken state, who is not shady or a jerk off. I just think that everyone here is just afraid to make a connection with someone. I just want to make some friends and have some memories, but it just seems like everyone here is just for sex. Sure yea its fun, but having fun out of the bed lasts longer than 15 min. under the sheets. Even when it comes to the "nice guys" they say that they are there but why don't they show themselves, or better yet prove to others that your a "nice guy" Please someone prove me wrong! I'm not as dramatic as I sound I'm just venting.

I just moved here from cali!! Im over it!! I agree with you. I havent met anyone and im so freaking bored!!!!!!!!

7/5/2011 6:56:25 PM Idaho sucks!  

idahoben
Shelley, ID
61, joined Jul. 2011

Such a sad attatude. If it sucks, it is because YOU choose to see it that way. I have been in every state and lived in nine. Idaho happens to be my first choice. Hence I now live here.

IDAHO IS AWESOME!! If you dont like it, please feel free to move away.

7/10/2011 6:59:53 PM Idaho sucks!  

countryboylivin
Parma, ID
28, joined Jul. 2011

well maybe u need to hangout with me n youll see idaho has a few good guys they just happen to be country boys

7/14/2011 2:39:16 PM Idaho sucks!  

bigsky74
Garden City, ID
42, joined Jul. 2011

What up girl

7/17/2011 2:03:34 PM Idaho sucks!  

gmaof2
Tooele, UT
50, joined Nov. 2010

I think the sayin is Utah Sucks, Idaho Blows... Pretty sure it pertains to the weather Just sayin

7/19/2011 12:32:05 PM Idaho sucks!  

cookinwho
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (53,288)
Shelley, ID
53, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from idahoben:
Such a sad attatude. If it sucks, it is because YOU choose to see it that way. I have been in every state and lived in nine. Idaho happens to be my first choice. Hence I now live here.

IDAHO IS AWESOME!! If you dont like it, please feel free to move away.

Neighbor!! I have to agree that Idaho is an awesome place to live. Maybe it's a Boise thing, but SE Idaho offers alot of fun things to do and beautiful sites to see. I like the attitude of folks around here and the slower pace.

As far as meeting someone, I've made some great friends but that's about as far as it goes although I remain hopeful!!

7/24/2011 11:45:31 PM Idaho sucks!  
duckierubbr
Caldwell, ID
27, joined Jul. 2011

Idaho is actually a nice place if you know where to go.....I'm sure people say the same about utah but I can't stand it here

8/28/2011 5:04:37 PM Idaho sucks!  
perfect5th
Cascade, ID
64, joined Aug. 2011

Sorry you have such a poor outlook on such a great area. You perhaps are looking for faster, active lifestyle.
Try a more intelligent approach or "another state!"

9/2/2011 11:53:53 AM Idaho sucks!  
hhydroman
Spirit Lake, ID
64, joined May. 2011

You know after reading all the comments about Idaho sucks, try living in Washington for about 40 years then you will find out that Idaho isn't even close to the vacuum that is prevailing in Washington, Like it's said, IF YOUR HEART ISN'T IN IDAHO, GET YOUR A** OUT!!!

Better yet move to californicate, then you can be justlike all the other stupid people, that piss and moan about where they live.....

9/2/2011 3:28:05 PM Idaho sucks!  
404error
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,949)
Anderson, IN
35, joined Jul. 2010

i went thu Idaho... 1st i was in Montana. next thing i knew i blinked and i was in Oregon.

9/3/2011 3:14:45 PM Idaho sucks!  
mariskablue
Wilbur, WA
25, joined Sep. 2011

i love Idaho, i lived in Bonners ferry for a long time. i wanna eventually retire thier. i had nothing but good memories. I was born at Sandpoint. I have made awesome friends and had a bf for a long time in till i moved. Idaho isnt for every one

9/13/2011 4:14:20 PM Idaho sucks!  

mattfinnie
Garden City, ID
29, joined Jul. 2011

Love it or leave it! If Idaho is too slow, go to New york, if it's too fast, go to Nairobi!

9/13/2011 5:25:32 PM Idaho sucks!  

bigtech16
Nampa, ID
55, joined Jul. 2011

Idaho has alot of really cool things to do and see,ya just got to git in the rig and go,as for finding people well ya cant control everything.Helps if your an outdoors type person!

9/16/2011 6:54:33 AM Idaho sucks!  

bedazzled19
Saint Maries, ID
26, joined Mar. 2011

Idaho doesn't suck. It's beautiful and the mountains and sunsets are pricless. Get your a** out and go do stuff outdoors like fishing or hiking.... Get your mind of the guys. You can't rely on the guys who waste your "time". I'm sure you would say you'd hate it anywhere you are because you can't find a guy who treats you good. Well hunny most guys are selfish and worry about what they want so you got to realize that. If your not there idealistic woman then they are gonna leave you. But you shouldn't blame idaho for sucking because you can't find a guy. It's not the state... it could be you..? Not being rude but it looks like idaho sucks to you because you can't get off your a** and live without worrying about a man.... just saying..

9/19/2011 10:59:41 PM Idaho sucks!  
ibcurtis
Juliaetta, ID
36, joined Sep. 2011

I agree with miss o2 that the people in Idaho are totally insulated and shut off from the rest of civilization. I haven't met a lot of people who are open to new ideas and the like. They seem to be happy with same people they've known for, like, years. Idaho itself though, is pretty cool, lots of beautiful places and history. I live in Lewiston and these people are totally cliqu-ish. Don't get me started on the radio stations...

9/21/2011 10:49:14 PM Idaho sucks!  
darkangel69z
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,370)
Nampa, ID
45, joined Sep. 2011

Ummm I'm finding alot of cute, hot rock your socks off men here.. but there not looking for me... instead I get the cute tooo damn young think your a cougar from another state.. or lol... I thought I found one and well.... he can rot in hell, I WANNA MOVE TO CA or back to AZ......

9/21/2011 10:50:55 PM Idaho sucks!  
darkangel69z
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,370)
Nampa, ID
45, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from ibcurtis:
I agree with miss o2 that the people in Idaho are totally insulated and shut off from the rest of civilization. I haven't met a lot of people who are open to new ideas and the like. They seem to be happy with same people they've known for, like, years. Idaho itself though, is pretty cool, lots of beautiful places and history. I live in Lewiston and these people are totally cliqu-ish. Don't get me started on the radio stations...

radio stations... O M G... what radio stations... I can't find a friggin good one that plays what I like... I have to hook up my phone to the car stereo and listen to jango....

9/21/2011 11:09:34 PM Idaho sucks!  
1coolchica
Boise, ID
27, joined Jul. 2011

this is actually kind of funny, People who says Idaho sucks is because they are from another area and not use to the stuck up people here. The people who say that its great here have been here their whole lives. Or most of it that is.

10/10/2011 7:19:55 PM Idaho sucks!  

funtrina
Nampa, ID
46, joined Dec. 2009

ive only been here 7 yrs and i LOVE F-ING IDAHO. now it did take me 3 yrs before i started making friends, outside of work, now i have too many people that i need to do things with.

i think "life sucks" is more of a true statement. life is what u make it! if ur life sucks its prob. something ur doing not everybody in idaho, just sayn

@ petiteblonde u said it sister wait till her 20yr old a** is 40 rite then lets talk about sucking, b*tch pleeezzzzzz, u dont know suck yet.

10/20/2011 8:54:57 PM Idaho sucks!  
artingoldbar
Boise, ID
48, joined Jul. 2011

Some epic replies on here...Personaly I like Idaho reminds me why I love the west great skiing decent people and well ya it owns.So get outta the snivel sack and do somethin.Hell Im 42,then again I am single,I really dont put alot into the whole dating scene anymore I will admit Im lazy about dating and well sorta jaded too.I also work my a** of so its not that big a deal.

10/24/2011 5:45:20 PM Idaho sucks!  
lthomasl
Boise, ID
24, joined Oct. 2011

I TRY TO BE NICE BUT SOMETIMES I'M JUST BORED. AND YOU GET TIRED OF TYPING.

10/24/2011 6:52:01 PM Idaho sucks!  
lthomasl
Boise, ID
24, joined Oct. 2011

WHY ARE U SO HOT? AND WHY DON'T YOU POST A PIC?

11/19/2011 8:18:05 PM Idaho sucks!  
alphamidget
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Landers, CA
57, joined May. 2011

why do so few idaho people have pictures on their profile? seems disproportionate compared to other chatrooms i have been visiting.

11/23/2011 12:21:59 AM Idaho sucks!  

rollncoal79
Lewiston, ID
37, joined Nov. 2011

Idaho: hunting, fishing, rafting/kayaking, camping, motocross,snowmobiling,4wheelin, and good ol country boy parties in the Woods....right out my back door...what more could a person ask for....I love idaho....but the people here suck...(hate the haters....not the wilderness)

11/23/2011 7:19:44 PM Idaho sucks!  

ashtontaylor
Torrance, CA
24, joined Nov. 2011

I can't wait to get out of Idaho.

11/27/2011 8:09:42 AM Idaho sucks!  

grimesjosh
Twin Falls, ID
29, joined Nov. 2011

\Really it shouldnt matter what the person looks like as long as they love you for who you are most people these days judge on looks every one should have a chance to love not to be judged it sucks i know from experience trust me it puts someone in dipresion thinking about shit like that.

12/1/2011 9:26:25 PM Idaho sucks!  
wassoum
Ridgewood, NY
30, joined Oct. 2011

i never been in Idaho but i heart it s a beautiful state

12/5/2011 5:18:48 PM Idaho sucks!  

tj_brewer1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Tooele, UT
34, joined Jul. 2010

I'd like to change that perception. I live in Boise, I'm religious, I don't need sex and don't want it until the knot is tied, I'm unemployed but not a leach, and I've been looking for Miss Right for a while.
The only thing that should scare you; I caught the garter at my cousin's wedding.

12/5/2011 5:26:31 PM Idaho sucks!  

tj_brewer1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,120)
Tooele, UT
34, joined Jul. 2010

Rolln Coal, you left out the winter activities: Skiing, ice fishing, snowboarding, sledding, etc.

2/7/2012 2:12:47 AM Idaho sucks!  

clamsbodine
Garden City, ID
43, joined Feb. 2012

I've lived here for almost four years now and met many people. I can honestly say that out of everyone I have met here, there are six people that I respect and consider to be friends.

I guess you can't expect much from a state with ONE frigging area code.

No art scene..the only art gallery out here (BAM) can fit in the Klimt exhibit at L.A.C.M.A...The WHOLE building can fit in it. If you go out and see bands every weekend for 5 months straight you are guaranteed to see the same band more than once. We have to travel hundreds of miles every other week just to get paid to play..

If I wasn't committed to projects out here I would be back in LA in a heart beat.

2/7/2012 2:39:28 AM Idaho sucks!  
audrie_nikole
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,985)
Nampa, ID
26, joined May. 2011

So go back, you p*ssy a** city slicker.

2/7/2012 6:19:08 AM Idaho sucks!  

clamsbodine
Garden City, ID
43, joined Feb. 2012

"City Slicker"? Oh wow, I didn't know people actually said that! Seriously... I thought stuff like that was reserved for bad movies!

2/11/2012 9:32:18 PM Idaho sucks!  

beebee1966
Winchester, ID
51, joined Jan. 2012

Idaho is a great place to live. We just moved here from the Chicago area and i will tell you that place sucks! No jobs at all, very high taxes on property and sales and the people are so selfcentered. This is heaven compared to back east!

2/15/2012 10:51:17 PM Idaho sucks!  
cdaromantic
Over 1,000 Posts (1,767)
Coeur D Alene, ID
43, joined Jan. 2012

Quote from beebee1966:
Idaho is a great place to live. We just moved here from the Chicago area and i will tell you that place sucks! No jobs at all, very high taxes on property and sales and the people are so selfcentered. This is heaven compared to back east!

I agree. Idaho is great. At least, in the CDA area. It's beautiful, fresh air, clean water, lots of wildlife, laidback people, great hangouts, 4 distinct seasons. etc. You haven't gotten out much if you think this place sucks. Step away from the keyboard!

2/18/2012 3:19:54 AM Idaho sucks!  
adsumars
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,162)
Sandpoint, ID
48, joined Feb. 2012

Wow I am from Sandpoint I think you guys/gals are talking to the wrong people... There are a lot of cool people in ID of coarse you do have your normal freaks LOL!

4/17/2012 6:25:58 PM Idaho sucks!  

codyintheory
Idaho Falls, ID
30, joined Mar. 2012

i miss new mexico...i would be back if idaho would release me from wood pilot (drug court) seems one time in trouble here and idaho wants you forever...

6/15/2012 10:54:23 PM Idaho sucks!  

anywhereusa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (70,921)
Converse, TX
52, joined Dec. 2009

Good luck folks.