Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

24 hour hookup

International dating is the ideal way to know new culture and traditions, a new opportunity to come across your soul mate even on the other side of the globe and to make connection. asian dating site san francisco Several of us forgo animal items on our plates. Then you start off browsing and obtain yourself in desperate conditions that you may regret later on Also, this is about the all round outcome of my ongoing struggles finding a meaningful connection with a important other. city xmeets You will know exactly when to use them and for the suitable context.

top hookup apps 2019

In a hotel conference area, you may well have had the opportunity to set up pairs of chairs away from the education tables. fort collins personal classifieds Nonetheless, the notion that it bills itself as a free of charge dating app is hogwash mainly because you surely have to pay money for more advanced options. So for me to strike up a conversation with a person is not tough. okcupid memphis She decided to meet up with this individual for a date on a Rogers Park beach.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/25/2008 8:27:50 PM List Your Profession........  
ladygoldenhair
Valrico, FL

Special Education Teacher/elementary

7/26/2008 1:45:14 AM List Your Profession........  

seeker445
Tucson, AZ

Wow. Lots of great professions here.

Past careers include; studio photographer, EMT, restaurant manager, warehouseman & fork lift driver, computer graphics designer for television productions (and a few feature films), and security officer.

Currently I'm a vampire. No really, I take blood from ER patients for lab testing. I also own a company that sells camping and personal safety equipment.

7/29/2008 10:03:17 AM List Your Profession........  

eddieleite
Apollo Beach, FL

Commercial Banker, if you need financial assistance in buying a commercial property (IE) Stores, Apt complex, warehouses, Automotive and Special use propertys im your man!! Edward

7/31/2008 1:31:47 PM List Your Profession........  
alicenwonderlan
Arcadia, WI

Middle school/High school Special Education teacher

7/31/2008 2:07:10 PM List Your Profession........  

asl_65
Charles Town, WV

Systems Admin

7/31/2008 4:07:47 PM List Your Profession........  
mimirn
White Oak, TX

RN Nurse Manager

7/31/2008 9:45:43 PM List Your Profession........  

sportsdude85
Danville, VA

Probably the only one on the site who is a sports journalist.

Though, I would like to be proven wrong.

8/1/2008 6:07:44 PM List Your Profession........  
kevin57
Charlotte, NC

-Seven years in two different Service Departments of luxury automotive dealerships for the same brand manufacturer.

-Freelance Motorsports Journalist

[Edited 8/1/2008 6:08:13 PM]

8/4/2008 5:31:54 AM List Your Profession........  
1lovelyblend
Worcester, MA

As of 2001 middle school English teacher - LOVE IT!!! The kids are great!!!
The adults on the other hand (parents, administrators, fellow teachers) well ...

Before that: attorney - last position was as an Administrative Law Judge.
I left the legal profession because it became just plain booooooring

8/5/2008 5:08:07 PM List Your Profession........  

sparticis
Spokane, WA

Well lots of fine professionals here.In my years i have been a chef,hotel manager,owner and manager of automotive repair shops, master tech/emissions tech.Private investigator.Now a realtor

8/5/2008 9:49:10 PM List Your Profession........  

craftygirl002
Over 1,000 Posts (1,347)
Tacoma, WA

I'm a Project Engineer/Project Manager, specializing in infrastructure/superstructure projects. I have the pleasure of working on some truly unique projects. Last summer I was fortunate enough to be able to be a member of the management team for a wetland restoration project. Here's the website for what the project looked like before construction, and what it's expected to look like in 100 years:

hylebos.org/projects/spring-valley/spring-valley-ranch-before-and-after/?searchterm=spring%20valley

You'll notice that the creek moves a considerable distance to the left in the 'after' shot. That's because we built a new stream. It was a huge rush to get the stream built before the fisheries work window closed and the salmon run arrived. I literally had tears in my eyes watching the first pair of salmon spawning in the new streambed.

8/6/2008 7:26:22 PM List Your Profession........  

roxxyrobin
Greensboro, NC

Admin. Asst./ Aerospace Industry

8/6/2008 11:07:16 PM List Your Profession........  

promassage
Lebanon, PA

Professional Massage Therapist

i get paid to touch people ....yeah buddy

8/7/2008 9:37:01 AM List Your Profession........  

widow_hatingit
Over 1,000 Posts (1,214)
Eastlake, OH

Quote from sportsdude85:
Probably the only one on the site who is a sports journalist.

Though, I would like to be proven wrong.

HAHA, I can beat that with probably the only one on here:

My profession is in retail sales, DIRECT TO THE PUBLIC, CASKETS AND ALL FUNERAL ITEMS!
I love my "work" too (self empl) as I help people when they are at their worst, and also as well, save money. (No funeral directors here ) so I will say, most of them treat people like they are entilted to an 'open wallet' and that is so sad.

Also, do Crime Scene Cleanup (because other trade, only about one a month) but added
that division to my co. because there was a need as well.

AND then, (because you can't really advertise those above daily, you have to wait until someone needs you to call)> I added one more division, I do business funding for biz that take credit cards, and than has been good as well. (Finally - a 'widget' I can advertise that isn't so tramatic.)

Past careers, Sales Director (and beauty consultant) 9 yrs for Mary Kay Cosmetics,
tow motor operator as well for 9 yrs, and ran a construction co. for 25 yrs (played in the dirt too as one here, excavation and demolition)with my late husband (also have a CDL).
But read thru all pages, to see if indeed, my career would be unique, I was right and I like being my own boss, helping others, and getting paid for it as well.

8/7/2008 6:32:29 PM List Your Profession........  

lisa_mae
Over 1,000 Posts (1,678)
Lake Crystal, MN

Start my new job August 18th - Social Worker, Adult CD