Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

The questionnaire assists to weed out folks who you wouldn t get along with by asking concerns like, Is contraception morally incorrect? burlingame dating Verify out singles who share the similar hobbies as you do like yoga, dancing, sports, crafts, read or even watch Television. She s a free spirit if she prefers a day on the beach. bumble and shuffle game Tinder also offers itself access to the content of your chats when you happen to be utilizing the app and could share your personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.

liatcrawler

Never worry every and dating profile is adequately screened by the master group. best place to meet singles in sarasota We ve reviewed dating websites like RSVP, eHarmony, Oasis, OkCupid, A lot of Fish and Zoosk, as well as apps Bumble and Tinder, to assistance you single out which type of web site is most likely to suit you. For some, that s meant accelerating relationships way quicker than usual. xdating reviews I hope you have enjoyed it adequate to pass it on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/5/2009 8:12:19 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  
ladyfarmer53
Winfield, AB
64, joined Feb. 2009

In my profile put acceptable age of 50-60 but have gotten hits from guys younger. Still wondering why?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/5/2009 8:27:10 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  
ladyfarmer53
Winfield, AB
64, joined Feb. 2009

Jail bait

9/6/2009 12:29:13 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  
greatguy_12
Surrey, BC
48, joined Sep. 2009

hi all just dropping in to say hi im from surrey bc 40 year old looking to meet friends and chat

10/2/2009 1:00:52 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  

wkndwarrior
Victoria, BC
43, joined Oct. 2009

I seem to be the exact opposite. I'm looking for someone younger (because I'd like to have kids of my own) and keep getting flirts from older women.

11/29/2009 3:33:04 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  

cohoking
Nanaimo, BC
76, joined Nov. 2009

Since I've joined one or two different singles sites, I've been bombarded by girls who are younger than my two grown boys. I have a couple of good Christian friends who live down in Texas, and I've always valued their input on things. So one day I sent them a copy of a long letter I received from a young girl in her late 20's ---- I am 68!! I've found they are serious and want a serious long-term relationship. Sorry to say, but my good friends from Texxas did not reply!! At first I thought of the old cliche which says that some girls are 'gold diggers' --- that is, they are looking for a rich man to meet all their needs and wants, like travelling all over the world. But the little gal from Malta, which is a tiny little island south of Italy, does not need any money from a man, because, as she states in her write-up, she is immensely weealthy!!!! So that shot that idea down. The other possible reason I've come up with, is that they are seeking the male relationship that they have lacked with their fathers ---- many families today are fatherless!! In my profile, I state very strict Christian values, and they like that, just as their fathers would have told them as they were growing up.

3/21/2010 9:09:43 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  

stormcloudfire
Abbotsford, BC
70, joined Mar. 2010

Caution A lot of money scame are conducted by SEEMINGLY young females but there is a hook that comes after a long online relationshi[ Most uses MSN or Messenger chat and arre overseas .
Ive been Hit on by hundereds of 22 to 33 year old females Ive bad a problem finding real Ladies Of my own age IE aincient .
Whats wrong with Dating Beyond a reasonabnle Age is It is a fun thing for a while but the fire is not fueld with love its simply physical and some people spend on gifts and Its also a plowy legal and you do it with purpose . Sorry 23 and 58 Doesnt work And the Fire Burns out rapid,ly!
Stay close 10 Years is ok if your over 40.

Peter

5/8/2010 11:17:36 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  

lizardprince
Prince George, BC
28, joined May. 2010

Hello people out there just got here im a younger man of 20 the older women i like thay seem to know what thay are doing better i thinl thay can teach a bit

5/10/2010 6:07:01 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  
tuslay
Surrey, BC
28, joined Mar. 2010

im a young guy looking to get some "knowledge" form and older woman

6/2/2010 11:36:41 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  

bantux
Delta, BC
36, joined May. 2010

Young is better b,se women age faster.

6/3/2010 12:13:25 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  
sezzysheeba
Trail, BC
30, joined Mar. 2008

I would think the younger girls look for the older guys one they dont cheat or know how not to get caught as quick as the young stuff. and have good paying jobs and dont look for you for hand outs.
but the big one is either a sugar daddy. which is silly. i may joke about one but i couldn't do that i like working and don't really care for the free rides. lol but also the fact that the older guys are usually ready to settle down and have kids.
but also the fact that they know how to please a woman, and are more up front about what they want then the young guys.

also come on women/girls if a guy thats older can make you pant or drool when he older you know he more likely to keep up looking hot for you then the young ones that slack off. lol

6/8/2010 10:24:31 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  

bc_fisherman
New Westminster, BC
40, joined Jun. 2010

I love cougars!

6/8/2010 10:46:23 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  
ktown010
Westbank, BC
46, joined Jun. 2010

well i would have to say as you are bolth adults that is what matters it goes bolth ways for m and w bolt i like older ladies because they know what they want and are strat to the point the younger ladies i would teach you a few things but no relationship unless you are mature in minde and know what you want in life !!!!!!!!and not just to all the time.

8/6/2010 6:48:37 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  

monkey494u
Surrey, BC
68, joined May. 2008

Age has nothing to do with finding someone. If the person is mature, and not ridiculously young, why not? Often younger women are better to be with, they are sometimes more optimistic, at times more mature, and carry less wounds around from bad relationships than older women sometimes haven't let go of yet. The downside is too often younger women are only looking for a sugar daddy or some other short sighted objective that isn't all that condusive to a successful relationship. That a younger women is much better anatomically is a myth because some older women can equal, or better, younger women in every way. Whether young or old if a woman has her head screwed on right, and is capable of being a good partner, I don't see a lot of difference. What is important is whether you can both fulfill each other in all ways mutually, not how old a person is. Chemistry and life interests are much more important than age. Just know what a persons motivation is for wanting to be in a relationship before you jump in with anyone or you might be taken to the cleaners.

[Edited 8/6/2010 6:53:47 PM ]

9/4/2010 12:33:39 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  

terribellabella
Bella Bella, BC
57, joined Oct. 2009

No I couldn't/wouldn't date someone much younger than me. Two of my kids are adults & off living on their own & I have one teen left with me - there is no way that I would ever put myself in an uncomfortable position like trying to explain why I would be going out with someone much younger than me ~ it would be too weird.

10/13/2010 5:42:51 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  
mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (77,358)
New South Wales
Australia
98, joined Jan. 2010

12/25/2010 1:06:29 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  
itsall4u6
Terrace, BC
37, joined Dec. 2010

thats funny u say that because most 30 year old men what little girls not me lol i have always dated older women i like them no need to take care of a older women things are better

5/11/2011 1:30:45 AM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  

dynomite1950
Aldergrove, BC
66, joined Aug. 2010

I have dated men 6- 8 years younger than I am... I have a very high energy level and I feel younger.. I find that men who are younger than I am share the same interests and outlook...Men who are older than I am do not share the same energy and outlook. Anything more than 10 years could be challenging. I have been hit on more by younger men. Must say it is ok as long as they are not younger than 45.

7/17/2011 11:23:38 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  
srj1963
Vancouver, BC
54, joined Jun. 2011

Hi there .well @ first i wouldn't but i met a young man that truly does it for me he makes me laugh.smile & when were together he's right there.he's caring ,kind,funny,not to mention he is hot as hell .ive been seeing this young man for awhile he is 9 yrs younger .the funny thing is he make me feel young @ heart.dont get me wrong i feel that way anyway but with him .its fantastic @ this time .hkw long it will last well no one knows but its fun & isnt that what it is all about enjoying the time you have with someone & taking it day by day .thanks for reading this .i hope that everyone finds what they are looking for.

7/18/2011 1:59:40 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  

canajun
Surrey, BC
62, joined Feb. 2009

The age thing for me is a non issue by and large as long as the maturity level and similarities are harmonious. It's the person themselves that is the important issue as I see it, chronology, superficial issues and so forth is a moot point. What I have found is a problem is mindset of many that is a real turn off. This already being "old, dead and buried" mindset that seems to prevail in some of the women I've met who are my age is a serious deterrent. I do not feel that way myself so why would I want to hang out with someone that's already "given up" on life? In short, it's all in the attitude not the chronology......

8/16/2011 5:44:49 PM Dating. Would you date someone much younger than you? | Page 2  
casagrandegirls
Casa Grande, AZ
29, joined Jul. 2011