Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelights

1 of the greatest issues about HER is that all the app s core characteristics are entirely no cost, so finding your person or your community is accessible for absolutely everyone. classifieds victoria bc Nevertheless, based on our investigation, dating apps in basic nonetheless need to have significant improvements. If you are hunting to connect with a person who is alcohol cost free, or you basically do not want to explain to a match that you are not into wine down Wednesday and quarantinis, this may be the app for you. pretti ricci only fans If it is a bot, you will most likely find that their language is very mechanical.

blendr hookup app

In 2014, the OKCupid app was the first to introduce 22 genders and 13 sexual orientation choices. plattsburgh ny hookup New members please inform us a bit about yourselves. I obtain nothing incorrect with the poster, just the man she is in really like with. double list phila So no matter if your like life is on life assistance or you haven t been touched in way as well extended, right here are four podcasts that know exactly how you really feel and are ready to deliver advice, consolation and a humorous escape.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

10/6/2011 5:45:50 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

you might be, god knows i am. i still try to be polite.

as ive matured, ive come to understand how lonely it must be for some people, and how- we reach out to others with hope and longing- only to be ignored-
it can hurt. if taking 1 minute to say " sorry i am not interested, but good luck" is too much for you...

well thats on you.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

10/6/2011 7:45:00 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,567)
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

I'm sure it sucks just as bad for somebody to get, "sorry i am not interested, but good luck" than it does to get no reply at all.

10/7/2011 5:18:02 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

Yeah, at least by not replying they think, "Maybe there's a chance they didn't get it, or just got too busy to reply."

10/7/2011 6:56:08 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

I'm actually not drinking or doing a single thing this weekend 'cause I need to get some work done but next weekend I'm going to booze it up some if you want in.

10/7/2011 8:02:33 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
imyilytay
Alassio
Italy
45, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from dougiem:
Yeah, at least by not replying they think, "Maybe there's a chance they didn't get it, or just got too busy to reply."

and sometimes, it will be the "nature of the beast" that creeps up and bites you....

softly, of course. regret is always gentle.

[Edited 10/7/2011 8:03:54 PM ]

10/8/2011 10:02:08 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

Will do. It feels so weird not to be drinking on a weekend. My body's so damn conditioned to it that right now it's all like, "WTF?"

10/10/2011 7:10:47 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from dougiem:
I'm sure it sucks just as bad for somebody to get, "sorry i am not interested, but good luck" than it does to get no reply at all.

rejection always sucks, but at least you demonstrated the tiniest sliver of humanity.

like i said man, do what you want.

10/12/2011 9:12:49 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
sanibells
Endicott, NY
69, joined Aug. 2011

yes,it is rude not to reply to the people, just think if you were out in a public place and they came up to you to talk, would they ignore you , yes, they would, if they are rude online they just are not worth gettrring to know. but i get that all the time from people they dont respond, but i see they have terrible personalities this way and they be a waste of time, that is my opinion, this is a very unfriendly site so far.

10/16/2011 8:14:09 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from sanibells:
yes,it is rude not to reply to the people, just think if you were out in a public place and they came up to you to talk, would they ignore you

You can't compare the internet to the real world. It's apples and oranges, for the most part. You're not obligated to reply to anybody online, nor should you feel rude for not replying.

Besides, as I said before, no reply is a reply. It serves the same purpose as replying, "Sorry, not interested."

10/16/2011 9:16:39 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
nascarnut776
Rumford, ME
62, joined Sep. 2011

I can't agree more...........been there!

10/19/2011 10:28:02 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from dougiem:
You can't compare the internet to the real world. It's apples and oranges, for the most part. You're not obligated to reply to anybody online, nor should you feel rude for not replying.

Besides, as I said before, no reply is a reply. It serves the same purpose as replying, "Sorry, not interested."
sure you can, its only because the net has allowed people to express their inner douchebag that the net seems differently. only teenage girls and trolls say "its only the internet"

and saying it serves the same purpose is like saying shooting someone serves the same purpose as breaking up with them.

10/21/2011 12:31:58 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

Logic fail.

In real life when somebody walks up to me and says hello I can gauge them and immediately decide if they're a nutjob or not. From there, I can decide whether or not to engage in a conversation with them. Online, you have no idea who the f**k you're really talking to. The person on the other end of the computer could be smearing themselves in peanut butter while wearing their grandmother's underwear for all I know. Besides, my profile's fairly specific so if somebody doesn't take the time to read it why should I bother sending them a reply? It'd be like if I had a big, glowing neon sign above my head in real life that read, "DON'T TALK TO ME IF YOU'RE 300 POUNDS" and then having a 300-pound chick walk up to me and attempt to strike up a conversation. It'd be her fault if I ignored her, not mine.

10/21/2011 7:14:08 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

10/21/2011 7:15:15 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from dougiem:
"DON'T TALK TO ME IF YOU'RE 300 POUNDS" and then having a 300-pound chick walk up to me and attempt to strike up a conversation. It'd be her fault if I ignored her, not mine.

Thats still rude. I mean I know from your past comments on here you are a d*ck, but at some basic level you need to understand what rudeness and courtesy are right?

10/21/2011 3:22:28 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

I actually get quite a few messages here and I'm not about to waste my time replying to every single one. Especially, as I stated earlier and you conveniently glossed over, if the message is from somebody who obviously didn't bother reading my profile. Don't you think it's a tad rude to write somebody without even reading anything about them first? If a person writes me based on photos alone and doesn't read one single word of my profile they don't deserve a reply. It's that simple. Nobody here "deserves" anything. If somebody wants a reply they need to not be a simpleton and actually put some thought into what they're writing.

If you think every single person who writes me deserves a reply you're obviously from another planet. Why the f**k would I waste my time replying to messages like, "hay u r kewl hitt me upp!1!!!"? Maybe you'd reply to something like that but I sure as hell wouldn't. One of the problems with the world today is everyone feels they deserve something without having to work for it or put in any effort whatsoever. If you want a reply from somebody then it's your duty to actually write a nice, coherent, well thought-out message and not some half-assed sentence that doesn't even make sense.

10/21/2011 7:41:01 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

Hey maybe I am from another planet, because a lot of people on THIS planet are also rude douchebags.

But the part you HOPE i will gloss over is the fact that you claim that you receive a vast majority of emails from people that dont qualify according to your guidelines.

The fact that you think that a person is unworthy of a response shows what a c*nt you are

not to mention people nay just not hve a good idea of what they are to begin with.

I have received emails from some HORRENDOUS looking women, I mean just so bad, it makes you want to prove god exists so you can walk up to him and slap him for making such a miserable creature.

And sure i was a little annoyed by all the chunky chicks that ignored the part where i say I prefer slender to thin women. But you know what? even with the most egregious ones I cant help but feel the tiniest bit of sympathy for them for being lonely and for reaching out to men.

But i get it! I can admit that you are good looking in that fred durst-weak chinned-won't ever look like an adult way, so you probably don't know what it's like to be rejected time after, and feeling hopeless on a Friday night. As far as I am concerned you might as well have said "food stamps? let them eat cake instead."

At the end of the day, you are a d*ck, who for some reason needs to spew his bravado on a website and flirt with Bvet. Frankly I am glad that other mouthy trashy b*tch you used to chat with is gone, she was fuel for your retarded bonfires.

As i said many times so far- do what you want, but don;t try to excuse it. Man up.

10/21/2011 7:43:49 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

10/21/2011 8:33:56 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

I love when people run out of valid arguments so they resort to bashing on someone's looks. You're such a little pansy you had to set your profile to private. Bash on me all you want, but it won't change the fact that:

1.) I'm smarter than you.
2.) I'm more attractive than you.
3.) I'm a winner and you fail at life.

And, guy, I'd pit my vocabulary against yours any day of the week. You think dropping words like "egregious" in your posts makes you seem smart? News flash: It doesn't. I used to have a job as a writer so, yeah, trying to plop words like that into your poorly-written sentences won't trick me into thinking you're actually intelligent.

I'm not a desperate douche so I don't waste my time replying to people who obviously aren't my type and/or can't even write a proper sentence. I'm sure you reply to everything you get considering that you probably can't get your d*ck wet in a two-dollar wh*re house on half-off night but, unlike you, I'm not lonely or sex-starved so I don't go out of my way to reply to a person unless I feel they actually deserve a piece of my time.

Just because you get rejected on a regular basis doesn't mean you have to take it out on everyone else. I never write anybody here first but if I did, and they didn't reply, I wouldn't cry like a little b*tch about it and call the chick rude. I'm man enough to say to myself, "Well, guess I'm not her type. Next!"

10/23/2011 10:54:10 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
mainelyhere
Lisbon Falls, ME
30, joined Feb. 2011

10/24/2011 8:12:58 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

I never said your vocabulary was "threatening" because, believe me, it's not. You're one of those f**knuts who thinks they're way more witty and far more intelligent than they really are.

I do just fine for myself in the real world because I'm funny as shit and have a decent personality, whereas you troll the internet looking for chicks who'll potentially sleep with you because you're lonely, desperate, and pathetic. You probably whack-off to pictures of women I sleep with, buddy.

I'm pretty sure nobody here even likes you. Good luck not getting laid through this site. Then again, I'm sure you're used to being rejected by this point in your life.

10/25/2011 1:02:18 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
heatherlund77
Wells, ME
40, joined Oct. 2011

i do think it is very rude if they are not interested they should say it

10/25/2011 1:18:34 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

Good point.

And, seriously, I have a hard time believing anyone here would reply to a message as asinine as, "hay hitt me up." If you say otherwise you're just a desperate f**kbag who should be euthanized.

10/27/2011 2:31:14 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

Exactly.

10/30/2011 5:33:28 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

mainelyhere would hit it.

11/20/2011 12:15:56 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

wow, I just read the strand of comments that I missed from not checking back on this thread.........

11/21/2011 8:17:42 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
luvofthesea
Bangor, ME
51, joined Nov. 2011

I agree with you, it is a common curiosity to reply and not blow someone off!

11/21/2011 9:35:58 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

dougiem
Tucson, AZ
37, joined Aug. 2009

How dare you, you rude a**hole!

Seriously, I don't blame you for not replying. Somebody who writes like that doesn't really deserve a reply other than, "Go back to school, you f**king halfwit."

11/22/2011 8:02:16 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
sweetkissme_81
Southwest Harbor, ME
36, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from bvet4dog:
oh my god....

I just received a message from someone, in response from my thread. Her message was god awful. It was so bad, i wanted to check her profile and see what unfolds. This is what i came across.

"to those hu dont know me...well,,i\'m just a simple gurl,,wid a simple happiness in lyf..i love people hu understand and accept me for what i am,,my imperfection and my mood swings...i appreciate those hu loves me despite of my being immature and while im waiting for my maturity,,im friendly,,approachable,,\"kalog\",, i can ride to ol the corniest jokes ever,,im easy to fall inlove,but my love can last forever,,when i say i love you..i mean it coz im a true lover,,i hate cheater!!i can be a doctor love when you hav a hart problem,,i can make people smile..i\'m thoughtful,,sweet,,easy to forgive but not to forget,,,honestly im a jealous person,,but im happy to be with,,,well...if you want to know me more you have to make frend wid me..coz i can assure u dat i will make u feel important^_^...ciao!!"

Lastly, she was decent looking too. I never bothered responding. yes call me rude and an a**hole.

Usually i do not agree with much of what you have to say, but I have to admit, I was laughing my a** off when I was "attempting" to read this. Anyways, good luck, you have proven your point here.

12/20/2011 9:59:51 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  

demo1022
Saugus, MA
45, joined Dec. 2011

yes gust reply back how can it hurt..

12/20/2011 2:40:47 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
pike_co_rfd
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,297)
Keokuk, IA
62, joined Jan. 2009

I don't allways reply back because some of the emails I have gotten just say hi or hello, or are rude and crude...

Ya, some of the rude and crude ones I let them have it good, then delete and block thier sorry ass....

1/21/2012 1:37:40 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
irishmade1981
Old Orchard Beach, ME
36, joined Jan. 2012

Look. All I know is that this same shit happens on all websites. I would like to think that I'm a decent looking guy. I'm not an idiot. I'm a lot of fun to be around. I have a good personality. But even with all of that I'm lucky to get any responses. And when I send a message it is a thought out message and could easily be the start of a conversation. But I still get nothing back. Now I have the majority of any messages I do get are from women I'm not quite attracted to. But I still at least send them a response. Now if they take the time to send a thought out one to me I'll send out a thought out one back even if I'm not interested. The only ones that'll get a "sorry,not interested" are if they just say what's up...

So in my opinion, yes a response of some sort should be given... Interested or not...

1/27/2012 8:33:16 AM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
pike_co_rfd
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,297)
Keokuk, IA
62, joined Jan. 2009

If a person can't say anything more than just a 'hi', then why do they deserve anything back? Maybe a 'hi' back is about all they would get if I did send one. Or alot of times I write back saying is that all I get is a "hi".....

One of the reasons my wink is off, is because my mailbbox gets filled with them. I feel if someone is genuinly interested, they'll say something more than hi, or more than just a wink....

Just my opinion.....

2/26/2012 12:20:40 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Just hi? really? ill wager most times peopel do write more, this "just hi" crap is a smoke screen

2/26/2012 12:23:56 PM Does anyone else think it's rude to not reply to an email? | Page 2  
jcmaine
Farmington, ME
37, joined May. 2011

Quote from bvet4dog:
heck even i just got a new message, very similar to other 4 inbox messages, "haaaiiiiii i wants to texts u"

should i reply? However if she put some thoughts and proper English into it, then maybe i would respond.
it's hilarious how slightly less stupid Mainers bash slightly more stupid Mainers