Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

7% of cell telephone apps users (representing three% of all adults) say that they have utilised a dating app on their cell telephone. barstow dating Email addresses, photos and info may possibly also be shared with third parties for marketing purposes on behalf of Oasis. This question unpacks not only what the other person values but also lets you glance into your potential compatibility, says Veronica Grant, a appreciate and life coach. rubrating salt 90 a month for 12 months.

www megapersonals con

Taimi is not just a dating app, it s the world s biggest LGBTQ+ social platform, with practically nine million customers and social features from chat primarily based networking to video streaming. over 50 dating vancouver Can attempt cost free date concepts, not all girls count on high priced dates ALL the time. You are in a fantastic environment to attempt to discover a further language (though it s tough function!). sniffies new orleans It s a blizzard outside, and I m 45 minutes away from my house.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/14/2011 8:48:12 AM Akron hangouts  
mochabiggirlluv
Akron, OH
33, joined May. 2011

Where are some fun & "safe" hang out spots in Akron? I'm not the clubbing/bar type but I mean like somewhere to go and talk, chill, listen to a variety of music and eat?
Applebees?LoL

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/14/2011 9:42:35 AM Akron hangouts  
vivrebien
Over 2,000 Posts (2,640)
Franklin, OH
63, joined Dec. 2009

Your best bet is to move to Cleveland! Now that's a hot city!

5/14/2011 12:59:25 PM Akron hangouts  

hotdamnitsdan
Kent, OH
25, joined May. 2011

Akron university females get a complimentary rape whistle on orientation day so I get the "safe place" point. Check reviews and buddy up with some nice locals. Sorry can't help much. Akron isn't what it used to be. (no offense Akron natives) Kent and tallmadge is where myself and friends go. The Firefly on water St in Kent is real chill.

5/14/2011 1:17:03 PM Akron hangouts  
mochabiggirlluv
Akron, OH
33, joined May. 2011

Thanks - im definately going to go with my friends to hang out, but I just dont know of any chill spots most places in Akron are rowdy and dangerous. Guess Cleveland and Kent it is!

5/14/2011 3:07:17 PM Akron hangouts  
vivrebien
Over 2,000 Posts (2,640)
Franklin, OH
63, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from hotdamnitsdan:
Akron university females get a complimentary rape whistle on orientation day so I get the "safe place" point. Check reviews and buddy up with some nice locals. Sorry can't help much. Akron isn't what it used to be. (no offense Akron natives) Kent and tallmadge is where myself and friends go. The Firefly on water St in Kent is real chill.

I got my BA from KSU. Is the Deck & Cove (clubs) still around? I used to love the area with all the trees and the old ivy covered walls of the campus. There used to be a great little restaurant down by the train tracks. Two eggs, sausages, cottage fries, and coffee for less than a buck!

5/14/2011 3:22:34 PM Akron hangouts  

hotdamnitsdan
Kent, OH
25, joined May. 2011

A restaurant called the pufferbelly restored the train station and some train cars a while back. That's the closed spot to eat at the tracks. Overlooking the river. That title doesn't ring a bell you gave. I live right by town. Great night life.

5/14/2011 3:38:31 PM Akron hangouts  
vivrebien
Over 2,000 Posts (2,640)
Franklin, OH
63, joined Dec. 2009

A restaurant called the pufferbelly restored the train station and some train cars a while back. That's the closed spot to eat at the tracks. Overlooking the river. That title doesn't ring a bell you gave. I live right by town. Great night life.

Yup that sounds like the place. I had a small apt across the tracks and up the hill. I spent some wonderful years at KSU. I enjoyed all the clubs and of course, the campus. The only bad thing was I went to school full time plus worked second shift in a machine shop in Solon. Kind of a tough existence!

The Deck was close to the top of the hill on the right as you approached the campus on the main drag. You went down a flight of steps. It was under a big hotel. Around the corner was another big club. The Cove was a couple of blocks from the Pufferbelly.

5/14/2011 3:41:52 PM Akron hangouts  

hotdamnitsdan
Kent, OH
25, joined May. 2011

Gone. And they tore down the robinhood this week. But I give Kent credit. They don't leave abandoned buildings or vacant lots. Always something new right back up

5/14/2011 8:54:00 PM Akron hangouts  
treecey
Akron, OH
26, joined Jan. 2010

Yeahhhh Akron isn't the safest place, as if that base hasn't been covered in here already. Because I get about 2 emails a week on robberies. Scary. In the daylight too. Bold mofos. Go anywhere around Akron, Cuyahoga Falls, Hell I think Canton is a bit more decent. Cleveland, I guess Kent... depends. You get the idea though!

5/15/2011 11:03:06 AM Akron hangouts  
debbicarzon
Over 1,000 Posts (1,005)
Cleveland, OH
52, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from vivrebien:
Your best bet is to move to Cleveland! Now that's a hot city!

5/16/2011 2:06:37 PM Akron hangouts  
justinmiller87
Augusta, GA
36, joined Apr. 2011

(no offense Akron natives)

None taken here. Check current location. Akron is a nice place to visit, but I still don't get why my family wants to still live there.