Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup sites sydney

Also, here we have handpicked ice breaker queries for dating irrespective of whether you are a teen or adult, including funny, inappropriate, excellent, hilarious, and flirty inquiries to ask your date. fort collins classifieds and the rapper jokingly replies with an affirmative nod. Darrin appears from the darkness, jumps in the auto initial and says, Hi guys. doublelist memphis I thought her videos were truly funny, especially a single where she lip synched to Ed Sheeran s ‘Shape of You .

www rubratings

LOUIS, MO. online dating anchorage ak The result was a progressive, cheeky and pretty risqué web series showing truthful dating stories with real men and women in some of the hilarious and memorable dating conditions you can envision. I didn t realise he lives in this tiny flat with four people, who had been all in there. listclawer tampa Make sure that each of you have gotten to a point in the conversation exactly where you can discuss such topics.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/10/2008 1:34:34 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

settee
Denton, TX

My deal breaker doesn't have anything to do with what they put in a profile. The profiles are one dimensional (and besides, Dustin never put in the scratch & sniff )

The deal killer for me is in conversation or email, if it appears they are more interested in talking non-stop about themselves than in finding out anything about me....I usually let them talk, and I listen, until they eventually take a breath....

3/10/2008 1:34:50 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

Tks GoofyNurse...seems like we have general consensus so far on a lot of these items - maybe I should have made this a voting/poll thread.. Not many men answering this either, I've noticed...hmmmmmmmmm..

3/10/2008 1:49:55 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

ladyofvictory
Madison, IN

i don't mind having a smoker as a friend, but could not live with one. after al while i can no longer breathe.
these kids on here who "are attracted to older women" excuse me? my MOM is the older woman...not me LOL
distance is not a problem at all. i have the type of job i can take with me.
what does drink regularly mean??? 1 a day 7 a day everyday?
and the ones i really hate and this was stated previously, poor english and so disgustingly sweet you want to throw up!!! and you can guess they are scammers.

3/10/2008 1:49:55 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

bambino2
Monmouth Beach, NJ

cricket that's 'cause there aren't a lot of deal breakers with men, our standards are ready, willing and able.

3/10/2008 1:50:52 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

agent07
Greenville, MI

Deal breakers.....

1. Heavily in debt.

2. Misrepresenting themselves......ie: old photo's, lying on their profile etc.

3. Having the IQ of a mothball.

sorry but thats just me.........

3/10/2008 1:55:45 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

ldy_4evertru
Indianapolis, IN

My deal breakers are the same as I stated in the other thread about what I look for first in a profile. Married, Smoker, Distance, Under 5'9, Too young, or too old to keep up with me. The only thing that is negotiable on that list is height. If they say they are a drinker, I'd discuss that with them to see how much. I can't abide heavy drinkers.

3/10/2008 2:01:03 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

LdyOfVictory - all good points. As for the "drink regularly', that is a VERY good question...I would tend to think that they drink ALOT, so I myself would steer clear of any lady that says that (I haven't seen too many ladies' profiles that have that selected). As for the writings, etc. I'm pretty much the same way - if they use poor english, bad grammar/spelling, etc., I am already turned off.. Thanks for sharing...

Bambino - ROFL! Too funny (although maybe not too far off target for some guys)...

Agent - agreed, although I haven't seen too many profiles where the lady says "I'm in debt big time', etc....and I haven't seen a selection block (like age, religion, etc.) that says anything about their indebtedness, etc. (although it might not be a bad idea to have one - for men AND women...)

Tks Ldy4evrTru - very enlightening...

Thanks to all,,
George

[Edited 3/10/2008 2:01:57 PM]

3/10/2008 2:08:22 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

sweetbabeblues
Payson, IL

There are several Deal Breakers for me, as far as looking... Exspecialy reading thier profiles, and speaking with them in emails, posts, phone or in person....

MARRIED- some say they are married, only looking for a play partner, or don't tell the truth and say single on thier profile when in fact they are married, even if they are seperated, or still living together... It's still Married!

Persons name- If thier name sujests any type of sexual act, or is derogatory, then I pass..

Initial contact- If I get a message with obsenity, or obscene pictures,or comes across demanding my phone number, personal information, or too strong... it's delete and block.

Age- If someone comes across being my kids age, or close to it, sorry, I don't care to raise any more children.

Smoking/drinking- If they are a cigar fanatic,or heavey drinker, oops, pass.....Sorry I went down that road with my X. Alcohol to some extent is ok, as with some smoking, but NOT to extremes....

Stability, or lack of it- If a person is highly into debt,or is living like a bum, then sorry, I have a limited income, and can't afford to pay your bills or support your azz...

3/10/2008 2:15:30 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

My deal breakers are:

1. if they are too old or too young

2. What religion they are

3.smoker

4.height--gotta be over 5ft.8.

5.weight proportionate

6.heavy drinker

7. pervert by name or profile reading

8. really bad grammar--can handle some:

Hugs--and have a great evening--lotsa

3/10/2008 2:29:11 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

Thank you SweetBabeBlu and LotsaFun - good stuff...

SweetBabe said one thing that made me wonder...I certainly agree with you about dating someone who is married, but about the separation thing - If a guy (or girl) is legally separated and working on their divorce (in some states it takes a little while to get it finalized), does that make a difference? If they're honest about it and tell you the whole situation, doesn't that matter? Just curious...and thanks...

3/10/2008 2:31:08 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

cricket

Guess I could pretty much
copy & paste the "ladies'"
lists.

Hint, hint... they can "hide"
their friends list and it
doesn't always mean they're
involved romantically, mine are
hidden because it can seem like
we're involved when they are
just people I like and often look
at their threads to see what
they're saying.

"you see what I'm saying?"

3/10/2008 2:35:16 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

bambino2
Monmouth Beach, NJ

OK my real deal breakers are:
- smokers

- search age starting at 18 (or anyting under 45)

- Over 6' (don't want to have to "look up" to a woman, at least not in that way).

-Out of date photo (I want to date her now, not when she was in HS).

3/10/2008 2:44:48 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

You betcha, Cottage...I understand. I really don't think much about someone's friends on their profile - I just assume they are what it says - friends. If they're involved then I would hope they would either close/hide their profile or state that in it - why be on a dating site if you're involved? Well...I just thought about that - and I know there are people on here that are involved and are here for the forums, friends, etc., so scratch that...but, again, I don't really care who someone's friends are (although a women having 25 male friends on her list and no women would make me wonder.....)

Thanks...

Understood, Bambino...and all are certainly something that would come into play...

Thanks to both..

3/10/2008 2:45:05 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

shalah
Marshall, MO

I have people on my friends list, they are people that I admire for one reason or another not romantically at all. If it were for romantic connections then it should read people I am romantically interested in. Or who flips my skirt up list ect. lol However when you look at a mans list of friends and find all ladies and especially those who appear of be of sexually sugestive nature then you better believe I will back off and fast.

3/10/2008 2:53:26 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

bambino2
Monmouth Beach, NJ

ok let's examine the friends list, I don't think I have any here. I don't ask people to be "friends" only accept if someone sends me an invitation, and very few guys have ever done so. So if you looked at my "friends" they would only be ladies. Does that make me a sex fanatic?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5