Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

Its feature referred to as flavors enables users to view most intriguing and interesting flavors of matching folks below tags of Beard Lovers, Kinky Nerds, Word Travelers and extra. free dating sites mn Chat internet sites are a terrific way of forming new relationships, no matter if you re just looking for a casual hookup, a friendship, or even possibly the enjoy of your life. Upgrade to HER Premium to filter users by sexuality, see who is at the moment online and much more. desire kashxxx Only then will you be in a position to judge their character.

mega personal app

You can send a message calls them and they will get it instantly. senior singles sacramento Anybody applied a dating app and discovered accomplishment in enjoy? I am seeking to try but a tiny skeptical to scammers. The platform is accessed via the internet site or a mobile application where standard memberships are free of charge of charge. adult search omaha Most of us dream of meeting a stranger on the online, falling in appreciate, and riding off into the sunset with our forever .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/10/2008 2:53:40 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

sweetbabeblues
Payson, IL

Cricket... Yes that makes a whole lot of a difference, than the ones who decieve you because they want the best of both worlds so to speak.
Honesty means everything..... It's just that some don't see that, or forget to use it....
If someone comes to me beeing honest in getting a divorce, and explains the situation, yes, I will except that. It's jsut the ones who refuse to tell you up front that upsets ,me......

3/10/2008 2:58:31 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

Yeh, Shalah - I'm getting the feeling that this is something more gender-specific, where who/what a guy has on his friends list (sexually suggestive stuff, etc.) is pretty prevalent - I doubt (not sure) that too many women have a lot of 'sexually suggestive" friends or stuff on their profile...at least I haven't seen that (yet?).. I only have about four friends at this time (only been a member of DH for six days) and they all are women - women who have asked me if they could be my friend, and I said "sure'... I don't look at guy's profiles so don't have any male friends that I've "met'...I would not deny any guys asking to be a "friend' - it just hasn't happened...

Thanks for your input...good stuff

George

3/10/2008 3:02:01 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

Ok, SweetBabeBlu's - gotcha. I've seen other posts in other threads where women have said they'd never date a guy that is separated - period...so I was just curious if this situation would make any difference...thanks

Bambino...yep, I said the same thing in my last post...just 'cause all my (4) friends are women shouldn't make me "odd' or not "available', etc....Thanks

3/10/2008 3:15:19 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

anne654
Springfield, MO

Things that make you go hmmmmmm George, I just checked, I have 7 women and 4 men on my friends list, wonder what a person would think about that one????????

3/10/2008 3:16:08 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

dtrail
Summerfield, FL

The only pics he has is in front of his computer with NO SHIRT ON!!! Get real.
When the screen name has sexually suggetives in it.
When is all they have on the profile is "I WANTS"!!!

[Edited 3/10/2008 3:18:10 PM]

3/10/2008 3:16:42 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

jhny_777
Rogers, AR

Not that this is not an interesting thread
but the lady I envision will have no deal breakers
just two people working together for a common goal
and before a meeting or any thing I jhny will know!
i done kissed all all the deal breakers and i will know before
hand what is right!Call it the seventh sense
but it's there!And is known!

[Edited 3/10/2008 3:18:07 PM]

3/10/2008 3:19:18 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

In mine I have 3 female friends and only one male who has been just that--a helpful friend.

Do I at least get an A??????

LMBO

3/10/2008 3:22:51 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

Anne...I for one wouldn't not think anything about it...would seem completey normal..

Dtrail...good info, thanks..

Cool, Jhnny - wish I could be that open in my selections...I don't have ESP or anything so I would like to know some things before we meet....like, again, the smoking issue - if she doesn't smoke then I doubt we'd even talk, much less meet - simply because smoker and non-smokers don't mix well....been there, experienced that (too many times)...

A-minus, LotSa...for a true A you'd have to have an equal number of male and female.. Right now I guess I have a C - not failing 'cause I at least have a few friends..LOL
Thanks...

thanks all.
George

[Edited 3/10/2008 3:25:25 PM]

3/10/2008 3:24:31 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

His wife beating me up would certainly be a deal breaker.....

3/10/2008 3:26:23 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

ROFL LawDawg...'ceptin that isn't what this thread is asking...it wouldn't be in his profile, now would it? LOL..

3/10/2008 3:29:42 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

A photo of him in a little black dress, high heels, and stockings....
Yes, it actually happened here on DH!
He emailed me and asked if dressing up in women's clothes would bother me? I replied "No, as long as you promise to stay away from my leather jumpsuit"!

[Edited 3/10/2008 3:53:57 PM]

3/10/2008 3:34:35 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

OMG!!! Wow...I guess it takes all kinds, eh? Does that mean I should put my pink jumpsuit and the open-toed flats away?LOL...

3/10/2008 3:34:50 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

dtrail
Summerfield, FL

ROTFLMAO

3/10/2008 3:36:46 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

You guys don't seem to be getting what some of us are saying about the friends list thing- some guys will only have pictures of women in very seductive, sexy, pose and dress- like they are collecting pin-up pictures.

3/10/2008 3:37:03 PM What are your Deal-Breaker's??  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

His little black dress was to "die for"......

Since I am very active outdoors enjoying nature while hiking, backpacking, fishing, and camping a very overweight or obese gentleman would not work for me. I also enjoy golfing and playing tennis so a partner of mine would have to be in good shape.

[Edited 3/10/2008 3:54:35 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5