Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personales

She and Buckstein realized that the other fish in the sea weren t as attractive as they when seemed, and that there was a comfortable vibe to their old connection, but with some alterations. pensacola singles groups That is a guaranteed failure in the producing. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. tnaboard washington providers But then I saw that we had over 40 mutual pals, so I swiped appropriate out of curiosity—usually I got possibly a single or two mutual friends (and ordinarily third degree connections).

hookup sites that aren t scams

Approximately 75 percent of Hinge customers opt to go on a second date right after meeting their matches. the villages hookups Prisoner What is the inmate jail you remain in get in touch with with your prisoner jail pal? Today s Prison Quote History is full of folks who went to prison or have been burned at the stake for proclaiming their concepts. It was a terrific format like banter going back and forth his and her story. omegle innocent As well numerous marriages start with vague and un identified core values.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
3/31/2008 10:13:32 PM Families and non Military supporters  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

SD... I follow your posts and I respect, although not always agree with your opinions. And I believe you are sincere. I accept your apology and my thanks to your parents.

3/31/2008 10:26:35 PM Families and non Military supporters  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

Thank you for your son's service Husker. I hope for his, and everyone serving a safe return home.

3/31/2008 10:46:22 PM Families and non Military supporters  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Aaron... Please take your personal agenda somewhere else. I am trying to be polite here. Trust me, if you keep this up in this thread, you will definitely see my impolite side. Now GO AWAY....

4/1/2008 12:00:17 AM Families and non Military supporters  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Aaron will no longer be posting in this thread.... Mike

4/1/2008 12:05:42 AM Families and non Military supporters  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

I want to apologize to all. I had no idea that someone would come in here and cause pain. He is blocked. Please feel free to chat. If there is any other problems, feel free to let me know. Also, I'm sorry to intrude in your room. Mike

4/1/2008 12:05:49 AM Families and non Military supporters  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

Thanks Mike, his posts will vanish when his profile gets killed or he deletes it himself. I'll go back and edit my posts in your threads.

SD

4/1/2008 12:40:40 AM Families and non Military supporters  

twohawks
Bothell, WA

Hey Mike! Thanks for setting this up. WELL DONE!

Two Hawks.....out

[Edited 4/1/2008 12:44:36 AM]

4/1/2008 7:24:39 PM Families and non Military supporters  

lcl38
Everett, MA

Hello Everybody,My name is Laurie. My son Lcpl Ryan,is a US Marine,who was stationed in Hawaii just before his deployment to Iraq in Feb-08.He just turned 21 on Jan 1st of this yr.The last time I seen him was in dec-07.I have a real hard time everyday,but i hide it.No one understands until i found this Military site.He always wanted to be a Marine,i'm very proud of him and he knows it.But what he doesn't know and never will is what i'm going through everyday.I pray for his safety everyday and still yes cry everynight,I can't help it or stop.I try to be strong and i know i should be,maybe its just time,maybe thats what i need. He entered boot camp in Nov-06. Yesterday he made my day,it was my b-day,and i knew it would bother him if he couldn't talk to me,but i understood i wasn't going to be able to talk to him.the phone rang and I didn't even reconize his voice,but yes he called me from Iraq to wish me Happy Birthday.That was the best present of my life.I send him pkgs,letters and so does my family.A local school is going to be sending letters to ryan and the platoon he's in.I'm sure I left something out,but i will return.If there is anything that anyone has to say I would gladly like to hear it.Am I doing anything wrong or should i be doing more,Thanks again Laurie USMC-MOM

4/1/2008 7:36:26 PM Families and non Military supporters  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Pardon MY intrusion, but Aaron will NOT be posting on this thread anymore......

4/1/2008 10:38:59 PM Families and non Military supporters  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Hi Laurie,
I understand what you are going through hon. I have been through it three times. I guess my best advice to you is to tell you what I do. I keep myself busy with my job. I find time to spend with my daughter and my grandchildren. They keep me grounded. I spend my free time involved with my interests. I guess what I am trying to say is keep yourself busy, find time to interact with others. Dont hold to yourself. And when the worrying begins to pull me down I take solace in my music and know that there is a higher power watching over my son. And yes, although I hate showing weakness of any kind,I will admit on occasion I cry. So when things get rough and you are feeling down... reach out to any of us... we will answer. Be strong....

Your friend, Linda

4/1/2008 11:33:28 PM Families and non Military supporters  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Thank you again,Mike.

4/1/2008 11:52:54 PM Families and non Military supporters  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

hi laurie,welcome. drop in anytime,sounds to me like your doing everything right.its ok to cry,your a mom,just dont wallow and go into depression over this. all military moms go thru this.have you talked to other military moms? check around im sure theres gotta be a mom support group somwhere on the internet. my dad was USMC i was army and my son was army to.he was in the first time we went to iraq,was lucky tho.he was attatched to a supply company and never left the states.he had to issue arms to the ones going over. hope to see you agin and god bless,ill say a prayer for your son.laters.

4/2/2008 11:31:17 AM Families and non Military supporters  

judit06061957
Big Stone Gap, VA

Hi, Laurie!!

Your post touched my heart soooo much... Honey, sometimes I can pray and soemtimes I can't. I'm at That point in my grief, and it HURTS sooo bad!! I hadn't gotten back to this thread for a while. But I want to make myself perfectly clear:
"My son did NOT get killed in battle", NO... he was denied the chance to go to battle with the men he had trained with for a year (which just broke his heart) over something that had happened in his past which should NOT have resurfaced (except it did) because of a newly elected politician who wanted to make a name for himself!!!
Anyway, its a LONG story and MANY may not understand. All I'm trying to say is that I was so secertly GLAD as a mother when all this happened. I had prayed to God that if it was not HIS Will for my son to go into battle that God would put a stumbling block there. When all this happened, I thought that this was God's answer.

Well, two years later...my son is GONE and I KNOW that HE would have wanted to die with his buddies than the way he did. Sooooo, all I'm tryin to say is we NEVER know what is right for our children. All we can do is hope and pray and sometimes that's still not enough!!! Sooooo, when I CAN pray...I will for your son and all the enlisted ones serving our country. I had a cousin who was killed in Vietnam with only a couple weeks left to his tour. Only God knows the answers, cause I sure don't!!! And most of the time these days, I just don't care cause I'll never hold my son in my arms or hear his voice again... I hope your son comes home to you and you never experience what I have. I hope that with all my heart.
Sincerely,
Jan

4/2/2008 12:47:22 PM Families and non Military supporters  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Jan,
My heart goes out to you as well. I myself am a little angry at the higher power but maybe in time we will resolve that. My strength comes from within me... it has stood me in good stead through the years. My ears are always available to listen and my shoulders to lean on. If ever you need either feel free to contact me. My thoughts are with you...

Linda

4/2/2008 6:54:45 PM Families and non Military supporters  

lcl38
Everett, MA

Hi,this is Laurie. I came on to talk to Linda and Jan. But now I can't even see the keys on my laptop from crying. I'm sorry this always happens just before I go to bed.I'm going to have to post tommorrow,sorry. Laurie.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13