Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal create account login

What occurs when you re thinking extra and in your head is that you happen to be not present in the moment, says Kederian. colorado personals McCormick was understanding, but eventually realized he was working with COVID 19 as an excuse to stay clear of her. Though memorable, our conversations at some point fizzled out. www affairalert com login This will place them at ease and they will be extra willing to share their amusing story with you.

free datehookup dating site

He mentioned that if he kissed me he knew he d want to marry me and he had to make certain it was correct. kankakee personals Hello everyone, I hesitated a lot about sending my story to the Fustany Team to share with you. This might look a bit trivial, but it is essential to take into account that everybody has diverse preferences in regards to their alone time and how they devote their social time. usa sex guide las vegas Only Facebook Dating is completely cost free, and that s only if you don t look at your existing individual Facebook profile data to be currency.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
3/12/2008 8:59:36 AM Families and non Military supporters  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

My fellow Veterans, I ask that you not post in this thread. I figured our families and supporters need a place that they can meet and talk about their common interests. Please give them the courtesy of having their own place. Thank you, Mike

3/12/2008 9:16:45 AM Families and non Military supporters  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

Most of you guys out there all-ready know how I feel about everyone of you. If I have chatted with you in an e-mail, you know it. If I have seen you in an airport, you have received a hug. If someone speaks down about you, I don't hesitate to let them know where they can go.
So I say to all of you; when the chips are down, remember I for one think that you are all heros!

3/12/2008 10:18:59 AM Families and non Military supporters  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Thank you Mike... this was very considerate of you.

As some of you may know, my son,Matthew, is on his third deployment... somewhere in the mountains of Afghanistan.

I know my son is strong of character... he is mine... I raised him... but he is so lost.To see that look in his eyes just breaks my heart. I have faith in his character and he has his mothers love and support... just would like to hear from another parent who is seeing and going through what I am.

[Edited 3/12/2008 10:24:40 AM]

3/12/2008 10:44:40 AM Families and non Military supporters  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

I'd like to see some names and contacts of the guys/gals who need some letters from home. We spend hours on the DH, why not spend some time and raise the spirits of the ones who don't have anyone at home. So moms, start posting some contacts, and we will grab names as they come. I get the first hottie

3/12/2008 4:05:30 PM Families and non Military supporters  

sdusmc0369
San Diego, CA

I agree with you. I am Company Gunny and most of my Marines are part of the wounded warrior program. If there is anything that I can do for the families please let me know. I may only be Company Gunny but I can find out information about the Marines if they are having problems with all that red tape.

Company Gunny

3/13/2008 2:52:50 PM Families and non Military supporters  

judit06061957
Big Stone Gap, VA

Hi YOUALL!
Thanks, Mike... I'm really grateful for this site. It feels so good to be able to express my gradatude to all the military and their families. My son was in the military. He's gone now and it breaks my heart! I know that he would be on here chatting if he was still with us...Anything or anyway I can do anything to help, if its only just to chat with other mothers who've lost sons or dauthters or anyone of you guys. Get in touch. I thank God for youall every day and pray that God will protect our kids in harm's way that's fighting for this country and each other. That's what my son said "Mom, it's not about anything except for being there to cover your buddies backs. To count on one another".How true that is!! I've read from the military postings that that is the way of it. Soooo, be of good cheer, and know that you have a friend in me anytime. I love you all, and it makes me sick to hear of the hard times youall have when you get back to this country! It's a SHAME that for America to be one of the so-called richest countries in the world that our government don't take better care of youall when you get back home!! Instead they're out there trying to save the world (most of the time people who don't even want their world to change)rather than to help their own!!! Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth for what it means to youall. Feel free to contact me anytime.OK?OK.
Sincerely,
Jan

3/13/2008 3:32:31 PM Families and non Military supporters  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

Jan,
I am so sorry for your loss, and I am sorry that you feel the tension our troops feel when they get home. I know that makes your loss that much more painful. Remember that your loss, while personal, is our loss. Thanks for your post, and let us know if you need anything.
Cin

3/18/2008 10:44:45 PM Families and non Military supporters  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Jan, I can only repeat what Cin said. I am so sorry for your loss. I know I worry about my son constantly. I lost my older brother in Viet Nam but not quite the same as losing a child. If you ever need an ear feel free to contact me....

[Edited 3/19/2008 12:39:45 AM]

3/28/2008 12:37:52 PM Families and non Military supporters  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Hello Ladies. Just checking in. I hope this finds everyone doing good. I finally heard from my son after several weeks. I had been so worried. He sounds as good as can be expected. Just took a load off to have contact with him again. All of you take care and have a great weekend.

3/29/2008 7:55:15 AM Families and non Military supporters  

britkid
Shippensburg, PA

HI I'm new to DH and was looking around and found this group. Thank you for all that you have sacrificed for our personal freedoms! My family has a long history of military service and I am proud of them all. My father served in the Navy during the Korean Confilct and I grew up with the greatest respect for veterans. The flag always flew proudly. He currently is involved with most of the Veterans organizations(holds an office in most) and drives his fellow veterans to the VA Hospital in Martinsburg when they are unable to do so themselves. He is always involved in the Memorial Day parade and the Fourth of July activites in our community. I recently joined the American Legion Aux. to do my part too! My father is my personal hero and all veterans are my community of heroes. God Bless You All! Love from PA

3/29/2008 1:12:59 PM Families and non Military supporters  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Welcome Brit... my respect and thanks to your father. Feel free to drop in anytime.

3/30/2008 8:57:34 AM Families and non Military supporters  
goldangel
Hickory, NC

Thanks for this place to post. Family member.

I'm sure you have been watching new and know things are heating up in Iraq. The Green Zone which is usually a "safer area" has been getting hit and as you know I have asked you all to pray for Doug's Friends. Thank you, so far they are all safe and counting down the day's till they all come home. I think we're around 50 now! However some extra prayers Doug's way would be greatly appreciated. The "fireworks" have reached his base, So far they haven't been to bad so lets hope it gets no worse! Thanks Again, Jen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apathy - March 28, 2008

Frantically trudging through the mud and blood of the battlefield a lone
soldier fell to his face. The sounds of warfare choked his ears, the
screams of bullets and men ricocheted off his mind, the light of the
moon and fire illuminated the chaos and the smirk of the bomb that lay
at his side.

Opening eyes that begged him not too he found himself in a hospital bed.
Wounded but alive the pain informed him that recovery would take time. A
moment later his mind serenaded only one thought, at the other side of
the world was someone he loved, the person for whom he went to war.

She must know that he was alive and more than this, she must know how
much he loved her.

Every week that followed he poured his love into words and placed them
on paper sending them through the air to the letterbox of a door he
craved to open. Every week his heart dictated its ache to be near her
and every week without fail there came no reply. Nevertheless the
letters flowed, his unwavering love emptying his pen.

Months passed, limbs regained strength, and finally the journey home to
the embrace for which he longed began. After an eternity he found
himself standing at a door he closed so long ago. His knock proclaimed
more than a visitor; it announced the return of a hero. Slowly the door
opened and there standing in the hallway shrouded in beauty was the
woman he loved. Her shocked face done nothing to hinder the advance of
his arms as they surrounded her. Suddenly however he stopped, just over
her shoulder he noticed them, his letters, all of them neatly stacked on
a shelf and all of them unopened.

Telling his arms to retreat he stared at her and asked "why....why did
you not open the words telling you how much I loved you?" She stared
back expressionless, she had no reason, his efforts and devotion seemed
pointless and misplaced. Her ungratefulness did not allow her to even
open a page and only now she realised it. Only now she realised that
true love was walking away from her door and never to return. Her eyes
slowly began to bleed their sorrow.

Can any of us imagine doing such a thing? What a tragedy it would be for
us whether we are male or female and let such love slip away from us
especially for such a ridiculous reason as apathy.

My friends you may be shocked to know that most of us are no different
from this lady because somewhere in our house there are words written
especially for us that we have never read. They were written by someone
who loves us so much that He went to war for us, He died for us and He
is right now knocking on our door.

The Bible is an account His love, it tells of how this man fought and
won a war entirely on His own because he loved you so much. Oh some may
say that "I hear it read" or "I read this bit once" but anyone who has
ever received a letter of love will tell you that it is read repeatedly,
it is studied, it is pondered on, it words resonate in your mind
constantly, how much more attention then do the words of God deserve.

Do not allow the tragedy of never knowing how unique and special you are
to happen. I urge you to read the gospel of John, in this you will
discover just how loved you are. Read with an open heart and allow the
words to fill you. Do not be like this young lady but open and read
these precious words and more importantly, reply by believing them.

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and
opens the door, I will come into him and dine with him, and he with me"
(Rev 3:20)

Trevor Slattery

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/31/2008 10:00:46 PM Families and non Military supporters  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

[Edited 4/1/2008 12:13:32 AM]

3/31/2008 10:02:12 PM Families and non Military supporters  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Aaron... THIS is not a political or self serving thread. This is for us mothers and families who have loved ones serving and have our own personal worries about them. As Mike posted at the beginning of this thread that he so thoughtfully provided for us.. Stay away if you have an agenda outside of this thread. Dont disrespect us or our feelings for our loved ones. Now, shooo....

3/31/2008 10:06:17 PM Families and non Military supporters  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

I apologize for the intrusion Husker and the rest here. Both my late parents served and I have nothing but respect for those who wait at home.

[Edited 4/1/2008 12:13:00 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13