Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal dating app

Never be as well cheap, my friend booked a rm4x/room at sovotel, the area didn t even have toilet paper. black singles phoenix Even though Nick and I worked out, I nevertheless would suggest caution before jumping into a relationship with your FYG or FYGlet. But it wasn t lengthy before alarm bells started to ring. 539 367 7335 This is true, nonetheless this is an aspect of on line dating that is frequent to all who use it and not visually impaired, partially sighted or blind certain.

free online date hookup

Are constructed everywhere, an correct reflection of on line dating suggestions from females about the discussions relating to on line dating can assistance, 111 customers and assistance forum. aurora hook up Girls shared stories of men and women they had been interested in who could not look past the reality that they weren t slim. These Christian dating questions will aid to make sure that you are carrying out everything in your power to enable God s strategy for your appreciate life come to fruition. omeglewarden Profoundly helps you open a conversation with exciting inquiries and entertaining icebreakers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/27/2011 9:47:16 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
moonspirit77
Mankato, MN
57, joined Feb. 2011

Why is it, that when I go to check about 99.9% of the profiles who have viewed me, they either smoke or are religious on some level. This is so tough..its frustrating & its depressing. There is an atheist dating site on FB & they are running into the same issues. To most of us who do list in our profile that we don't want anyone who is into any kind of organized religions on any level, thats a priority and important. Some get it, most don't. I am not on here to debate my beliefs or lack there of on religion. Its been like this all my life and that will never change.. I guess you can say.. I have "seen the light" Just wondering how many of us out there feel this or have experienced the fact that when it comes to this specific way of living your life, you sometimes feel very alone like your out on an island all by yourself with nothing in site.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/27/2011 2:28:43 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

Well, most people are Christians, so it stands to reason that most would have that on their profiles. However I am sure that a large number of those who put down Christian don't take it that seriously.

A large number of religous people are tolerant to quite indifferent about what a person's religon is or is not. For them, their spiritual journey is theirs alone. Which is the truth when it comes right down to it.

So, if you want to flirt with these people, then go ahead and do so. Do not assume that what is on the profile is the only thing they accept, because it is not.

5/27/2011 8:44:25 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
moonspirit77
Mankato, MN
57, joined Feb. 2011

Yes, I do realize that some just put that down and really, it could encompass a whole host of things. I am not into flirting but I would like to find someone who sees somewhat on the same level as myself. If they are agnostic, atheist, free thinker or whatever they want to label it, I don't care, as long as they don't buy into any organized religion overall. I am a spiritual atheist meaning that spirit is tied into anything regarding any religion of dogma of any kind. Most would never understand that but there might be a few that get it.

5/27/2011 11:18:30 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
queenofhearts61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,962)
Seymour, IN
72, joined Mar. 2007

Most people who call themselves christian do not even know what jesus taught or have even read the bible. I find when I ask they just believe there must be something.

5/28/2011 8:52:51 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
bobloblaw61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,112)
Big Beaver, SK
56, joined Apr. 2011

I get messages and winks from women who are christians and I usually respond with "Not interested" and I never bother reading any of their profile.

What's the point, I have met people on each side of the fence and I am not interested in anyone of the opposite sex, who is religious.

5/29/2011 12:40:34 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
moonspirit77
Mankato, MN
57, joined Feb. 2011

I remember one man that contacted me on here.. thought I needed to read the bible & fined god.. and because I didn't have a so called faith, thought that was the reason why I men didn't like me.. I mean.. really, talk about some extremely stupid and judgmental idiots.. good grief.

5/29/2011 3:03:06 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from moonspirit77:
I remember one man that contacted me on here.. thought I needed to read the bible & fined god.. and because I didn't have a so called faith, thought that was the reason why I men didn't like me.. I mean.. really, talk about some extremely stupid and judgmental idiots.. good grief.

Those are ignorant...and therwe are many around.

5/29/2011 11:08:04 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
azi18
Baltimore, MD
25, joined May. 2011

if faith was so powerful why don't they "go by faith & not by sight" & drive a car blindfolded xD yeah ok not even. but they'd probably get mad & say im crazy. ha! anyways etc i could go on & on

5/31/2011 8:15:17 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
adventurous1333
Astoria, OR
26, joined Jan. 2010

I understand what you mean being an athiest is hard ive only meet two people who were athiests and the rest were pretty much christians
P.s. I like your screen name

6/2/2011 1:11:59 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
lumberjack19
Winston Salem, NC
27, joined May. 2010

Okay u gotta realize that most people put christian as there religon and not be religious at all u just gotta talk to them is all, like me im not confirming or denying the existance of "god" or "God" vut i do belive in the all mighty power of a mans will to find what he wants reguardless of what stands in his way weather it be religon or whatever else

6/3/2011 7:05:20 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
maruli
Mönchengladbach
Germany
68, joined May. 2011

To me personally, it makes no difference, what they call themselves or how tolerant they are. The base line is rationality. If someone repeats a claim, no matter if it concerns the existence of a deity or the alleged validity of astrology, homeopathy and such, and any attempt to talk about scientific thinking and methods is talking to a wall of immune irrational faith, I lose respect. When I cannot take a believer for serious, then further contact makes no sense.

6/5/2011 5:44:36 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
queenofhearts61
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,962)
Seymour, IN
72, joined Mar. 2007

Yeah a who bunch of these christians store up their treasures on earth. Seems like that is not showing much faith like the lillies of the fields.

6/7/2011 6:51:17 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from queenofhearts61:
Yeah a who bunch of these christians store up their treasures on earth. Seems like that is not showing much faith like the lillies of the fields.

yeah...the same faith the Pope shows when parading (himself) in a bulletproof Popemobile.

6/7/2011 2:33:27 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
adventurous1333
Astoria, OR
26, joined Jan. 2010

You got a good point i still talk too people even if tey are christians had a bad exp. Someone tried too change me of what i believe tried too make me believe said my life would be "better" but i dont need my life too be better expesially when i have the best family ever

6/8/2011 5:03:42 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

What causes me deep hilarity is when a Christian says "My deep Christian values"....Are the Christian values different from those of other religions...or...are the Christians the only people who have values?
At work, there are have three individuals who are responsible for the dismissal of three (mabe more) colleagues....these individuals go to church every week.

7/13/2011 3:25:52 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

from what I have been told If I were christian I could go into a bank and shoot every customer and bank personel in a hold up and grab the money walk outside and shoot the police and then confess to haysoos and still go to heaven.as long as you confess and accept jesus any thing is forgiven be it rape murder or adultry .
maybe thats why I'm an atheist my morals are too high

BTW the person who told me this was an ordained minister who served 8 years in a calif.prison ..... for bank robbery!
and I can document that if anybody doubts it

[Edited 7/13/2011 3:29:37 AM ]

7/23/2011 4:27:46 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from moonspirit77:
Why is it, that when I go to check about 99.9% of the profiles who have viewed me, they either smoke or are religious on some level. This is so tough..its frustrating & its depressing. There is an atheist dating site on FB & they are running into the same issues. To most of us who do list in our profile that we don't want anyone who is into any kind of organized religions on any level, thats a priority and important. Some get it, most don't. I am not on here to debate my beliefs or lack there of on religion. Its been like this all my life and that will never change.. I guess you can say.. I have "seen the light" Just wondering how many of us out there feel this or have experienced the fact that when it comes to this specific way of living your life, you sometimes feel very alone like your out on an island all by yourself with nothing in site.

yes have gone through same .but we (atheist) are a minority (15% -20%)population .
just means we have to search more to find a match.
the odds are against us.
I think it would be easy to have a nonchristian filter on the searches here,to bad we have to read profiles that do not fit our lifestyles.

7/23/2011 8:10:10 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
funches
Chicago, IL
62, joined Nov. 2009

I have no problems with Christian Women...in fact the ones I've met have been angels....but then again wasn't Satan an angel? ...but anyway according to the teachings of Jesus Christian Women are commanded to love you even if you are their enemy, so when you go out on that first date with them you have nothing to worry about because you know they already love you

you also get to play cool games with them ...like...The Exorcist, The Devil in Miss Jones, is this fornication or is this making love, pin the Fig Leaf on the "beep"

7/23/2011 9:18:21 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I just get impatient ,while I am eating and ask for the salt they are still praying to gawd to save my soul
just doesn't work for me

8/22/2011 8:36:46 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
sisterofmercy
Okemos, MI
52, joined Jul. 2011

I am so with you girl!

8/22/2011 9:43:41 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

welcome sisterofmercy to the atheist corner hope your a nurse and not a nun with that screenname

8/22/2011 10:34:21 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
grignon
Warrenville, IL
60, joined Oct. 2010

While the majority have Xtian profiles, it's a minority who will run away screaming and begging god's forgiveness for speaking with a non-believer. I believe most people keep their religious faith in reserve for when they run into insoluble problems like death (their own or loved ones).

The few women who've broached the subject remarked that I wasn't what they expected in an atheist. I didn't attack their beliefs or try to un-convert them. Just explained that I didn't find the evidence compelling.

My approach is: Don't try to drag me to worship and I won't try to drag you to hell.

9/2/2011 9:43:54 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Know what you mean. I e-mailed a woman close to me that was "not relious". No reply but she changed her post to say how strong her faith in god was. In Oklahoma Atheists are hard to find. My ex belongs to local Atheist group, so I agreed not to join.

9/2/2011 12:32:39 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

a women sent me a wink a couple of days ago. i read her profile and she claimed to be a christian and she was allergic to smoke(i smoke)

instead of deleting her, i sent her a nice e-mail explaining these differences in our
lifestyle and thanked her for her interest.

WOW!!! did i ever f**k up!!! she sent me a nasty email and blocked me,,lol
i will never do that again!!!! i hate for someone to get the last word in on me,,,lol

9/2/2011 12:38:17 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
dpdrinker23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,627)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from arkiebama:
a women sent me a wink a couple of days ago. i read her profile and she claimed to be a christian and she was allergic to smoke(i smoke)

instead of deleting her, i sent her a nice e-mail explaining these differences in our
lifestyle and thanked her for her interest.

i will never do that again!!!! i hate for someone to get the last word in on me,,,lol

9/2/2011 12:52:08 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

is right!!!!.. i guess she could read my e-mail but couldn't read my damn profile..

9/2/2011 1:50:53 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

..see now you are gonna burn in hell arkie but look on the bright side with all the fire & brimstone in hell you never have to ask "anybody gotta light"

9/2/2011 2:38:10 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:

But, arkie, how dare you to reject an good, ole Christian lady? You sinnerrrrrr...!!!!!!!!!

9/2/2011 3:23:05 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Lesson for the day
never reach out to christians to help point out facts.
or you will get your head bitten off

9/2/2011 3:42:39 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
But, arkie, how dare you to reject an good, ole Christian lady? You sinnerrrrrr...!!!!!!!!!

i didn't reject her, she rejected ME!!!! lmao

9/2/2011 3:51:56 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
Lesson for the day
never reach out to christians to help point out facts.
or you will get your head bitten off

I don't think the word "fact" exists in the Christian dictionary.

9/2/2011 4:00:39 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Christian dictionary
letter F
Faith only word listed
your'e right

9/2/2011 4:15:17 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
Christian dictionary
letter F
Faith only word listed
your'e right

"Fanatic" should be listed as well.

9/2/2011 4:50:46 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

That wasn't the only "F" word some of the "good" christian girls knew that I knew.

9/2/2011 5:00:41 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Can either of the two get an admission of guilt to verify this???

9/2/2011 5:03:35 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

A gentleman never tells.

9/2/2011 5:06:12 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
That wasn't the only "F" word some of the "good" christian girls knew that I knew.

Do you mean they knew "f..."? The word or the practical application of the verb?

9/2/2011 5:26:08 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Both

9/2/2011 5:46:06 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
Both

Didn't we know about the innocent pubes and their skills...!!!

9/2/2011 8:04:48 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
..see now you are gonna burn in hell arkie but look on the bright side with all the fire & brimstone in hell you never have to ask "anybody gotta light"

i'm worried about were i'm gonna store my smokes to keep them from burning up.

9/2/2011 9:02:18 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:
i'm worried about were i'm gonna store my smokes to keep them from burning up.

Up your...?

9/2/2011 9:44:17 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
leahleahleah
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,066)
Wichita, KS
32, joined Apr. 2011

9/2/2011 10:21:41 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

leah

9/2/2011 11:37:47 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
Up your...?

i don't think i can shove enough smokes up there to last me for erternity...
guess i better start trying to quit smokin.

9/2/2011 11:41:05 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

hey its an imagination... you can do anything

9/2/2011 11:50:07 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from dpdrinker23:
hey its an imagination... you can do anything

thats true!!! i'll just imagine i quit smokin. WELL!!we got that shit straightened out.

i;m gonna include in my will that a fire extenquiser be put in the box with me when i kick out.

hell i got it made..lol

9/2/2011 11:55:31 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from arkiebama:
thats true!!! i'll just imagine i quit smokin. WELL!!we got that shit straightened out.

i;m gonna include in my will that a fire extenquiser be put in the box with me when i kick out.

hell i got it made..lol

damn right bury me in my truck with a beer in my hand and cig hanging outta my mouth with a finger in the air

9/3/2011 7:55:00 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:

guess i better start trying to quit smokin.

Your rear would appreciate it...

9/3/2011 8:31:35 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
Your rear would appreciate it...

when this become a talk about arkies. rear?

9/3/2011 9:03:54 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dpdrinker23:
when this become a talk about arkies. rear?

As you know...rears are parts of the profiles.

[Edited 9/3/2011 9:04:08 AM ]

9/3/2011 9:34:24 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
As you know...rears are parts of the profiles.

i must have missed that part on my profile. was i suppose to file out the condition of my ass??
duccy, you dirty ole woman!!! lets talk about yours, i'm sure the other guys
would find it more interesting.LMAO

9/3/2011 9:34:42 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

9/3/2011 9:51:44 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

if i didn't pick on duccy she would think i was mad at her,,lol

9/3/2011 10:45:09 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:
i must have missed that part on my profile. was i suppose to file out the condition of my ass??
duccy, you dirty ole woman!!! lets talk about yours, i'm sure the other guys
would find it more interesting.LMAO

Berllllllllllllll...!!!!!

9/3/2011 11:00:04 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
Berllllllllllllll...!!!!!

lmao,,,,Silvia you know i luvs ye.

9/3/2011 11:45:49 AM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:
lmao,,,,Silvia you know i luvs ye.

And because you love me you made me to trip on a leaf?

9/3/2011 3:01:46 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
And because you love me you made me to trip on a leaf?

IF YOU WOULD PICK YOUR DAMN FEET UP WHEN YE WALKED, YOU WOULDN'T TRIP ON A MAPLE LEAF.

9/3/2011 3:03:44 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

9/3/2011 4:17:22 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:
IF YOU WOULD PICK YOUR DAMN FEET UP WHEN YE WALKED, YOU WOULDN'T TRIP ON A MAPLE LEAF.

You placed the leaf on the floor.

9/3/2011 5:30:16 PM Profiles are mostly christian. this sux!!  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
alex placed the leaf on the floor.