Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the listcrawler

No matter what their partnership is like, there s a very good likelihood there is one thing they admire about their people. gay personals dallas Preserve reading as we give you examples of speed dating questions that you may perhaps ask to find the next date. When it comes to beginning a firm, you can figure out the appropriate space to go right after and come across the appropriate particular person to tackle it with in parallel. craigslist bakersfield hookups If you ask the correct inquiries, it can even get them closer to you.

megapersons

Immediately after undertaking a bit of research on this, I am prepared to do whatever demands to be performed in order to please Allah. west des moines singles I m not saying we re going to go all the way back to Jane Austen when you wrote each other like 12 letters and then you are like cool, we ve had a single dance and we re in adore. Take me for instance, 1 of my core values is authenticity. free online dating sites jamaica Spice up your tiny talk with the latest tech news, solutions and testimonials.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/14/2008 11:18:56 AM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

straight30
Midlothian, VA

always wanted to know the true answer to this.

3/14/2008 11:22:26 AM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

brujacakes
Albrightsville, PA

I would say....never looked for it but on occasion found myself dating a close replica
I think it's subconscious.

3/14/2008 11:24:19 AM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

proudmamma
Fort Collins, CO

I know for myself there is no way in hell i would look for my dad in a man and I never have and never will i dont want to kiss a man that is just like my dad thats jmo and i know if i meet a guy just like my dad its cool to be friends with him but nothing more would ever happen between us but like i said thats jmo.... I dont know how other girls feel about that????

3/14/2008 11:26:27 AM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

friendshiponly
Higginsville, MO

I don't tend to look for a man like my father, but I did end up with one once... I fell for him very hard and very quickly... I guess that probably says something....

3/14/2008 11:30:25 AM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

3/14/2008 11:55:27 AM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

straight30
Midlothian, VA

Before you all think that Iam some kind of freak traits ladies

3/14/2008 11:57:17 AM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

straight30
Midlothian, VA

thats not what I mean grandma

3/14/2008 12:23:45 PM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

jasmom
Quincy, IL

Hey show some respect!! Don't be a turd!

3/14/2008 1:40:16 PM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

your_sweetie
Yuba City, CA

well I think when a girl has had a good father figure in her life. It is her first experience
unconditionally loved and cared for, so once you have that you want it always. It's a good feeling to have.......

3/14/2008 1:41:02 PM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Yes the absalutly do

3/14/2008 1:43:21 PM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

I have been married 4 times, and believe me when I say NONE of them were like my Father, so maybe I should change my luck, and my profile, to read, "WANTED- A man just like my Father."
Wonder how many replies I will get?

3/14/2008 1:43:29 PM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

I have to agree with your_sweetie...it is, and yes I'm still looking for that, Unconditional Love.

3/14/2008 1:45:46 PM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

misssmatch
Cleveland, TN

nope...not me...i'm a rebel

3/14/2008 2:08:33 PM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

mom1st
York, SC

I think it does happen, and I also think it is subconscious.

3/14/2008 2:09:16 PM Ladies!!! Does a woman really look for her father in a man?  

kycountrygurl
Madisonville, KY

not me. My father is the most stubbornest man I know and was a bad alcoholic while I was growing up. I don't want a man like that.

Page: 1, 2, 3