Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

I didn t want them to feel that I didn t take my role as their FYG seriously. cleveland women seeking men If the OP has been brave enough to travel quite a few miles from her residence country to a very unique nation and culture, I am guessing they have the courage to make new close friends. I just seriously required to vent about this seriously quick. rubmaps orlando I ve met some pretty fascinating persons and had some cool experiences.

top gay hookup apps

Plus, the answer to a excellent question will make your dates far less boring and bring you closer. latinas niagara falls Facebook Dating and Hinge are only out there as mobile apps. Looking to use and app from our app, develops, google maps or social media etc. prbeauty onlyfans JDate is a dating service exclusively for Jewish singles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/14/2008 12:14:35 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

steph_23_1110
Livingston, TX

1. What do I do ?
2. How do I move on and stop hurting

I don't know how to get over my ex we have kids together and everything. There is a reason I can't. He keeps coming back telling me he loves me and wants to work things out and everything goes great then not. He says it's my fault I don't know how to keep my mouth shut. He tells me it's over then later on we start to talk again. Things work out for a while then it's back to same thing he don't want to be with me. What do I do? I can't put him in the past if he keeps doing this to me. I think he loves me then I don't know. I try to move on but it just hurts.

3/14/2008 12:16:08 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Just go back too him, that's what ya'll women do any ways, so stop asking us, and just get it over with

3/14/2008 12:21:22 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

thomasz
Medway, OH

I see this all the time with you young girls..all the guy wants is a piece of ass then he's ready to move on till he can't find it else where then he'll pull the same crap on you again, because it sounds like your young and dumb and believe him...You better get smart girl or be prepared to play this game for a long time..the person to blame and the person to change it stares back at you in the mirror...Wise up girl

3/14/2008 12:25:06 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

She won't listen..she will be stupid and listen too her heart and go back too him,

I ain't ran into a lot of women that know how too use their head and see what's in front of em till it's way too late

3/14/2008 12:26:42 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Now crow that isn't always true and I know guys that do it too

3/14/2008 12:27:30 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Shit Kfab I have yet too see different

3/14/2008 12:28:04 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

steph_23_1110
Livingston, TX

The thing is I don't give up to him and he don't try to get from me

3/14/2008 12:28:14 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

thomasz
Medway, OH

your right....she won't

[Edited 3/14/2008 12:29:10 PM]

3/14/2008 12:29:40 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Crow then you aren't looking in the right places

3/14/2008 12:36:27 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Some people want what they can't have, once they do get it, they don't want it anymore. I wasted my life on a man like that...

3/14/2008 12:37:15 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

Steph, you mentioned you had children...you can't keep doing that to them let alone yourself. Young children need stability and that coming and going sh%@ is terribly unstable. If he really loves you like you say he says he does then he would not keep playing games with you. You need to take a stand for the sake of your children and tell him to hit the road and not come back.

3/14/2008 12:39:02 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

This Grl is just a waste of time folks...a lost cause, just forget her

3/14/2008 12:41:55 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

steph_23_1110
Livingston, TX

Boy oh boy you guys are a lot of help.

3/14/2008 12:42:46 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

rjpoetic
Sioux City, IA

I am going through a fairly similar deal with my ex only after a couple of months of trying to work things out I simply said "I can't do this anymore I hope you find happiness but I have to have peace .." I hope you can find the way inside of your heart to get past the pain and loneliness that his absence brings and remember that you are worthy of happiness and peace and your kids DESERVE it. Just my opinion but I would rather be alone and happy then together and go through constant heartbreak.
RJ

3/14/2008 12:43:26 PM I have a problem PLEASE HELP!!!!!  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Just shut up and go back too him, and stop tellin us about him

Page: 1, 2, 3