Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal app

Entrepreneurs i have a dating app from okcupid applications and date. get laid in anchorage You know what you are comfortable with and what feels appropriate, so trust your gut when meeting men and women online. There are nonetheless some single folks there. china hookup app I decided to get out of the game at that point and ride my bike more.

mega personal login

Then I had a couple of good friends with equivalent crazy dating stories, so I asked them if they wanted to make a storytelling show as a type of group therapy, it got popular and we started globe touring. chicago hookup sites You may have to have to have an understanding of where these feelings stem from. This is the super subtle (but actually genius!) way of asking an individual what variety of partnership they re seeking for. busty asian girls The on line dating space has exploded in recent years, with a category that generates more than $2 billion a year, is increasing 5% year on year and has fundamentally changed the way we discover appreciate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/16/2008 9:38:18 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

cocomarie81
Brockton, MA

Ive met this guy and we have a lot in common... but Im still not sure if its possible to find that great love online! what do you think?

3/16/2008 9:49:16 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

magic 8-ball says: r u out of your mind?

is it possible? yes, anything is possible in this world, if u put your mind to it. is it probable? not likely. each situation is unique unto itself, and needs to b handled as such. there r so many factors in an lldr one needs to consider before taking that leap. i hope that, no matter what, u r able to find whatever it is u r looking for. best of luck.

3/16/2008 10:06:23 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

winesong
Bend, OR

have you met in person several times?
I think until you have interacted with him, during normal dating...
you have a lot to learn, discover and consider.

Anything is possible..there are success stories on DH...and other sites.

Chemistry is the name of the magic you are seeking...
have you felt the magic?

Wine

3/16/2008 10:24:15 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

cocomarie81
Brockton, MA

no we have not met in person! im kinda scared! we chat for hours! we laugh and crack jokes, his words are so sweet! am i crazy? i have to be crazy right? lol

[Edited 3/16/2008 10:38:17 AM]

3/16/2008 10:25:35 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

maniacmassager
Lawrence, MA

no, im crazy!

3/16/2008 11:09:14 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

It is very possible!

3/16/2008 11:12:44 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

coco...you may be having a blast chatting, but wait till you meet in person!! it will either be an OMG..or an OH Sheeeettt..either way, i wish you luck!

and just in time for st patty's too!!

3/16/2008 11:14:34 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

hey Italian yeah I think it is possible working for me

3/16/2008 11:15:18 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

Hi Kfab!!
On line is working for me too!!

3/16/2008 11:16:59 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Italian yahoo 2 of the lucky ones

3/16/2008 11:17:37 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

atlgarn
Longwood, FL

Anything is possible, but you have to have an open mind, willing soul and hopeful heart, and brain that thinks critically. That and be independently strong without falling for every guy that says hello to you. You still have to use your own smarts to differentiate between the BS and the real stuff.

3/16/2008 11:18:26 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

needaheart
Worth, IL

I think you could, but will it be for love or just sex???

3/16/2008 11:29:12 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

montana601
Jackson, MS

Yes,Maam Ms.Coco it's possible cause i found it

3/16/2008 11:36:00 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

It's possible. Just have to sift through the sand to fin your diamond.

3/16/2008 11:37:31 AM Do you think its possible to find the love of your life online?  

trinagirl
Riverdale, NJ

"no we have not met in person! im kinda scared! we chat for hours! we laugh and crack jokes, his words are so sweet!

thats exactly the risk. falling for 'words'. its lots and lots easier to be charning, funny, seductive, attractive, etc., from a keyboard. or even on phone.
there is a BIG difference in person. real chemistry and connection is from seeing and being with the person. have heard too may stories of it going completely flat when they finally meet after these endless online marathons.
the longer it goes on from online and phone, the higher the expectations.
maybe it will be great after meeting. who knows. but would suggest to get over being nervous about meeting and find out if this person is the real deal.
unless you are perfectly happy about an online relationship and nothing more.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5