Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

How has been the journey so far physically, in term of nerve discomfort, outbreaks. craigslist boone iowa I have had a couple of matches and have liked a few of my personal and it has worked fairly well. Members who join the neighborhood and don t upgrade to Premium have access to plenty of functions. top 10 greek dating sites You are either searching for an individual to be a wide and begin a family members, it you are searching for some flavor of prostitute to play with.

quora hookup dating sites

You`ll also have breaks for drinks and chit chat. clarksville ar classifieds But the experiences have a tendency to be mixed some handle to locate their soul mates, other individuals finish up with a creepy on the internet dating story! We got in touch with five such people today, and here are their not so cool experiences My world wide web boyfriends are real, daily people, even if produced concrete only by the pictures they post and the messages they send. Undoubtedly sounds like you re asking yourself the difficult inquiries and getting intentional about getting healing. doublelist omaha ne In 2016 Stephen Portwas convictedin the UK of killing four young guys he met on the gay dating app Grindr.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/17/2011 12:41:31 PM When did you stop believing?  
hello_kitty420
Plainfield, IL
25, joined Apr. 2011

Or were you raised that way?

I was 11. I got bored of praying at night so I wondered why I did it at all... came up with nothing

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/17/2011 12:45:37 PM When did you stop believing?  

picmaster
Poplar Bluff, MO
35, joined Feb. 2011

When I started to think for myself
I was told god has a plan for all of us and to pray for things you want
So either god doesn't have a master plan or he does and any two bit hoodlum with a prayer book can screw up gods plan that and a few other things just didn't fly with me

6/18/2011 1:40:44 PM When did you stop believing?  
luncefordfan
Concord, CA
62, joined Jul. 2010

I loved my Baptist high school for everything... except the silly religious dogma.

I tried to buy into it because I loved the school so much, but just found it too illogical. That's when I realized that the BS was just that... BS.

I kept quiet about it while I was there, tho... I bet that if I ever were to actually go to a class reunion and they found out, they'd tell me I was gonna rot with this guy...

Heh.

6/19/2011 2:12:53 PM When did you stop believing?  
420_socal
San Diego, CA
34, joined May. 2011

Was just a few years ago I studied "Not in too much detail" the bible went to church went to teen nights I prayed the who shabang for what? I've been struggling clawing an fighting my way through life getting repeatedly knocked down I asked for help for forgiveness an for what? more pain thats what. I believe in an old saying do unto others as you would have them do onto you. Karma is a motherf**ker.

6/19/2011 4:10:02 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,685)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from luncefordfan:

they'd tell me I was gonna rot with this guy...

Heh.

Would you care too much about it?

My students tell me all the time I will go to hell; I feel so sorry for them.

6/20/2011 9:03:39 AM When did you stop believing?  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

I knew back in Elemetary School. My parents are a mix of not too serious about religon (my dad) to downright atheist (my mom). However my parents took me to all the churches and discusses the different views and what they were teaching. I was given a balanced look at religon and the world.

I came to the only logical conclusion.

6/20/2011 1:52:35 PM When did you stop believing?  
bobloblaw61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,112)
Big Beaver, SK
56, joined Apr. 2011

I always knew, just never felt comfortable in a church and never did believe in anything besides what was in front of my face.

6/20/2011 2:47:37 PM When did you stop believing?  

r3d311
Ogden, UT
33, joined Aug. 2010

I was raised by non religious parents in Texas. The whole idea of an imaginary friend who grants wishes if your good has always seem absurd.

6/20/2011 3:22:01 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from gjlover:
I knew back in Elemetary School. My parents are a mix of not too serious about religon (my dad) to downright atheist (my mom). However my parents took me to all the churches and discusses the different views and what they were teaching. I was given a balanced look at religon and the world.

I came to the only logical conclusion.

I applaud your parents' brains. My parents were both Atheists...but they made sure my siblings and I knew about the different religions and discussed with us any point / topic on this subject....We had (myself and siblings)the final decision .

6/20/2011 10:59:45 PM When did you stop believing?  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Never BELIEVED. Within this last year I stopped half assing "I believe in something".

6/21/2011 5:57:03 AM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

I just received one of the best news everrrrrr.

One of my best students sent me through FB an e/mail to share his mos recent discovery: GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

This young man, in his way to start his studies to become a pediatrician, brilliant and extremely well mannered....is facing what many "new born non-believers" do: How to tell his parents and friends?

Please, help me to help him. My parents and most of my family were Atheists...so, I don't have any experience in this area.

Thanks

[Edited 6/21/2011 5:57:31 AM ]

6/21/2011 9:16:46 AM When did you stop believing?  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

What I do is tell people I respect your views, but they are not my views. While I will freely enter into a debate about religon if it is offered, I find that most folks do not want to be challenged on this issue. Then again, most of these folks are live and let live about religon to begin with. They understand we each have a path to follow.

It does not work on everyone, but those people would probably have an issue with different denominations too.

However the one argument that is most bandied about is "How can you be a good person without religon?" I just tell them that I don't need the fear of a spiritual boogeyman to behave.

6/21/2011 12:04:04 PM When did you stop believing?  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:

One of my best students sent me through FB an e/mail to share his mos recent discovery: GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

This young man, in his way to start his studies to become a pediatrician, brilliant and extremely well mannered....is facing what many "new born non-believers" do: How to tell his parents and friends?

Please, help me to help him. My parents and most of my family were Atheists...so, I don't have any experience in this area.

Thanks

My dad is the "believer" in my life. While he doesn't practice, his views are EXTREMELY strong. I simply did not say anything until the time came that I felt his beliefs were being pushed on me. That is when I told him I do not believe. It became a huge debate. Said he will pray for me, lol, but, after that debate we have been fine.

6/21/2011 3:28:43 PM When did you stop believing?  
bobloblaw61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,112)
Big Beaver, SK
56, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from duchessa:

Thanks

Hi duchessa, hope your having a great day

He needs to just tell them, they obviously never groomed him for a life serving as a servant, so they should be able to handle the news somewhat easy enough.

Then again all parents are different, and not knowing much other than his future plans make it hard to call.

6/21/2011 3:44:32 PM When did you stop believing?  

toollmann29
Revere, MA
37, joined Jun. 2011

i never really believed but when my mom died when i was 9 i lost it even more... then jan 23rd 09 i had a massive heart attack and died for 18 minutes and saw absolutely nothing that really did it for me.. we just exist thats all.. all religion is are fairy tales.. i think the bible is just a book of morals to keep people inline ... people tell me well god exist cause how else did u come back to life there is some reason.. and i tell them i lived cause there was millions of dollars of education working on me lol

6/21/2011 4:31:11 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Guys, thank you for the advise. My students are precious to me and I want to help him with all my heart.

6/21/2011 6:13:12 PM When did you stop believing?  
4foodfighter20
Over 1,000 Posts (1,449)
Wichita, KS
37, joined May. 2011

stop? I never did. And no I wasnt raised that way at all. I just at a very early age realized everyone was FULL OF SHIT so why wouldnt they be FULL OF SHIT sbout religion. Not just christianity either.. ALL religions ALL people FULL OF SHIT>

6/25/2011 9:35:22 PM When did you stop believing?  
illegalpo0p
Valdosta, GA
36, joined Jun. 2009

It was about 15 years ago that I was sitting in Health class in 9th grade. Somehow, the topic of religon came up, and before you know it, the class was having a little debate. One of the students said something that made the teacher respond "How do you know god exists"? I dont remember the responses(probally went something like...well teacher, it says so in the bible) lol! But anyway, I didnt have an answer to his question. It was a moment I will never forget, and from then on, I felt like a different person. It was indeed, a cold hard slap right in the face and I felt like an idiot for going along with the crowd and for never questioning my beliefs prior.

[Edited 6/25/2011 9:36:43 PM ]

6/29/2011 3:37:12 AM When did you stop believing?  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

I can't really say I believed. But I did go to church for a while on my own and bought into the bullshit til the pastor changed and the whole thing changed. It went from interpretation to this is how it is and no other way. Plus when I would pray my heart out NOTHING came as a result EVER. I noticed that most of what I had asked for to happen was the result of my own doing and my own f**k ups. Not prayers being answered or punishment from god. Also the more I learned in science the more I realized how much bullshit is in the bible.

It also helps that my uncle was the biggest bible thumper there ever was and made religion completely unattractive considering everything I did was a sin yet he smoked 3 packs a day with emphysema. I loved him but he helped to turn me away from religion.

7/7/2011 4:27:39 PM When did you stop believing?  
waitingnolonger
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,149)
Elyria, OH
46, joined Jan. 2010

I've always been a bit of a skeptic, but it was probably a couple of "Bible As History" courses in college that clinched it. Looking at the Bible (or any religious text, for that matter) from an objective, historical perspective reveals many flaws in its logic, and the fact that the Gospels are the only evidence for even the existence of Jesus (and were written no earlier than a generation after his "death") raised considerable doubt against the entire enterprise. I believe that many of the events in the Bible took place, but had been greatly exaggerated over the years to take on a kind of supernatural existence before being written down (I think most of the Old Testament was written during the "Babylonian Captivity", ca. 500 BCE, hundreds and even thousands of years after many of these events had taken place). Remember, these were people with no understanding of the natural world, how the universe worked, so it would be reasonable for them to attribute certain things to an all-powerful God instead. Unfortunately, even with our increased understanding of our world and universe we cling to these superstitions, kill and die for them, and make the world a more dangerous place in which to live.

I should probably mention, however, that I don't doubt the existence of God; I'm a Deist rather than an an Athiest. I just don't believe that God, in whatever form God exists (it's not the old man in the sky; human vanity created that), has a major stake in our fate. Why would an all-powerful being care that some race of creatures on an obscure planet revolving around an average star on the edge of one of billions of galaxies in the universe (and who knows if we live in the only universe?) does or doesn't go to Church, visit Mecca, or eat pork?

7/11/2011 6:17:15 AM When did you stop believing?  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
74, joined Nov. 2008

I had heard this business about God's plans, an organized universe, and the usual stuff.
At about age 10 I had chance to look at photos taken from Lowell Observatory. Galaxies
were bumping into each other with spectacular results. At that time I knew that there is Master Plan or Master Planner. Never looked back!

7/12/2011 5:40:44 AM When did you stop believing?  

smmmiley
Fort Wayne, IN
27, joined May. 2011

I'd say around 6th grade. I actually stopped believing in God before I stopped believing in Santa. I don't know, I guess at the time Santa Clause seemed more plausible.

7/13/2011 10:02:40 PM When did you stop believing?  

wickety
Savannah, GA
45, joined Mar. 2011

I was 9 or 10 years old watching Clash of the Titans.
I thought Zeus was cool and made the mistake of telling my Grandma I'd rather worship Zeus because he was cool. She got pissed and proceeded to tell me how silly it was to believe in some made up fiction.

Unfortunately for her we had a Comptons Encyclopedia set and I discovered an entire civilization worshiped these false gods for quite some time.

I put 2 & 2 together at a rather young age

7/14/2011 5:43:37 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from wickety:
She got pissed and proceeded to tell me how silly it was to believe in some made up fiction.

It will never cease to amaze me how some people see the lent in homebody's eye but not the dust storm in their own.

7/14/2011 8:03:04 PM When did you stop believing?  

wickety
Savannah, GA
45, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
It will never cease to amaze me how some people see the lent in homebody's eye but not the dust storm in their own.

LOL I agree, but I have my own theory on this.
Almost every animal has a self preservation instinct including us.
Unfortunately we are also burdened with being self aware and KNOW we are going to die.

In my opinion these two things conflict with each other and they trick themselves in to thinking if that they abide by some set of rules that they will live forever in some afterlife.

I don't hate these people.
In fact I envy them.

Can you imagine living your entire life thinking you were going to live forever even on your death bed?

I envy their false peace of mind.
When I'm on my death bed, I expect I will be terrified.

I'm too f**king smart for my own mental health! LOL
Lucky bastards

7/23/2011 9:55:41 PM When did you stop believing?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from wickety:
LOL I agree, but I have my own theory on this.
Almost every animal has a self preservation instinct including us.
Unfortunately we are also burdened with being self aware and KNOW we are going to die.

In my opinion these two things conflict with each other and they trick themselves in to thinking if that they abide by some set of rules that they will live forever in some afterlife.

I don't hate these people.
In fact I envy them.

Can you imagine living your entire life thinking you were going to live forever even on your death bed?

I envy their false peace of mind.
When I'm on my death bed, I expect I will be terrified.

I'm too f**king smart for my own mental health! LOL
Lucky bastards

but you recognize the falseness of their peace of mind so are they really the lucky ones?
and I imagine even the most dogmatic christians have doubts at one time or another.
and especially on their death bed ?
BTW the older I get the less I fear my own death because I have lived my life to the fullest .I am at peace with my mortal self

7/24/2011 10:43:53 PM When did you stop believing?  
anarquia
Lansing, MI
64, joined Jul. 2011

I was raised Catholic and in high school they began to teach us about other religions. When we began learning about some of the Eastern religions, Hinduism, etc., I thought, nice, nirvana, inner peace and that made much more sense than some man floating on a chair in the sky. I never looked back. I respect other's viewpoints, but know in my mind, that a deity doesn't make sense. So, ironically, I have the Catholics to thank for becoming an atheist!

7/25/2011 4:54:37 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from anarquia:
So, ironically, I have the Catholics to thank for becoming an atheist!

I hope the Catholics never realize what they are doing in our favor...

7/26/2011 11:41:08 AM When did you stop believing?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
I hope the Catholics never realize what they are doing in our favor...

they never will...blind(unable to see)faith(unreasoning)
nor will the protestant or muslims for that matter

8/4/2011 3:15:59 PM When did you stop believing?  
ynghrt1
London
United Kingdom
71, joined May. 2011

I had my doubt very early. I was a teenager when I confronted village imam and asked him who created God. I got some slaps by elders

[Edited 8/4/2011 3:16:44 PM ]

8/4/2011 4:17:32 PM When did you stop believing?  
helluvalife
Los Angeles, CA
34, joined Jul. 2011

Age 16...well actually it took me to completely stop believing from age 16-18. its hard to let go of something that you were so sure existed and thought that all the people you had lost were still alive somewhere else and happy. was a depressing time, but i got over it

8/6/2011 11:48:03 PM When did you stop believing?  
birdman94
Salt Lake City, UT
46, joined Jul. 2011

I know the exact time and date march 11, 1997 at 4:35 pm. That's when my youngest daughter died. She had medical problems when she was 3 weeks old. With a little luck and some damn good doctors she made a full recovery. Four days before she turned 5 months I went to check on her after work. I picked her up and she took 1 breath then stopped breathing. With her last breath my belief in god died.

8/8/2011 11:07:11 PM When did you stop believing?  
lcbotzz
Over 1,000 Posts (1,749)
Staten Island, NY
32, joined Jun. 2009

i went to religious school for 14 years....few years ago i watched my grandma died of cancer...right there and then i knew ..no enternal loving beign would let people suffer as all the remaining relatives have to live with that vision of them forever

8/10/2011 1:20:05 AM When did you stop believing?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

sorry for your loss.
I know how it feels my mother died of cancer in 83.
she had chemo & radiation treatments and went from 130 lbs to 88lbs in a couple of months.

[Edited 8/10/2011 1:24:28 AM ]

8/14/2011 8:52:54 AM When did you stop believing?  
toonheaded1
Glendale, CA
28, joined Jul. 2011

As a kid I stopped believing when I was convinced that a good whose perfect wouldn't let bad things happen. Ppl would say "he has no control over will power" I say BS he created everything! I'm sure willpower was on there somewhere. Also since he's soo perfect everything he does is in perfect working order why is there cancer, the body attacking itself that to me if it were computer sounds like a glitch an imperfection.

8/16/2011 3:31:22 PM When did you stop believing?  
singledude1977
Over 1,000 Posts (1,186)
Bath, NY
40, joined Mar. 2011

Pretty much around Sept 11th. And all the bad economy stuff only seals the deal. And the death of my Grampa in November 2011 due to his age. And my health going down hill.

8/18/2011 3:54:00 PM When did you stop believing?  
diggy3184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,992)
Toms River, NJ
33, joined Jun. 2011

After spending time in iraq and watching people all around me dieing and i thought"if this guy is suppose to love us then why does he let people die in the most horrible ways?"So it occurred to me that "god" is the only person allowed to do the most horrible things to and can get away with it.so that went opposite everything i ever heard in church.So he's a hypocrite.

8/18/2011 7:41:29 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from diggy3184:
So he's a hypocrite.

He can't be a hypocrite....because what doesn't exist can't be anything.

8/22/2011 12:01:22 AM When did you stop believing?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
He can't be a hypocrite....because what doesn't exist can't be anything.

he is nonexistant so hes not a hypocrite .
But his earthly minions now there are the hypocrites to the nth power

8/22/2011 7:55:21 AM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
he is nonexistant so hes not a hypocrite .
But his earthly minions now there are the hypocrites to the nth power

Only now? The bullshit known as "religion" wouldn't have survived so long it wasn't for the perverted minds of those who saw in ignorance and fear two tools to manipulate mankind to the point of self destruction...for the benefit of few....and Carl Sagan couldn't have said it better:

""Carl Sagan: You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe.""

8/22/2011 9:30:05 AM When did you stop believing?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

The true problem with religion is not in the fact that they believe in a nonexistant being,but in their belief that they have a mandate to spread their belief like a plague over the entire earth.

8/22/2011 2:21:22 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
The true problem with religion is not in the fact that they believe in a nonexistant being,but in their belief that they have a mandate to spread their belief like a plague over the entire earth.

And other believers -such as Muslims- share the same "mandate". I suggest they -all- are allowed to fight among themselves until no one is left around.

8/22/2011 2:35:38 PM When did you stop believing?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

That would be fine with me but I want my weapon for when they decide I am a non believer and I will defend myself with any means available.
warning this heritec shoots back

[Edited 8/22/2011 2:37:10 PM ]

8/22/2011 4:13:18 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
That would be fine with me but I want my weapon for when they decide I am a non believer and I will defend myself with any means available.
warning this heritec shoots back

One would think the best weapon has reasoning, respect, decency, love...in each of its parts...but I guess my Atheist mind is dreaming of a planet populated by higher minds.

8/22/2011 4:19:13 PM When did you stop believing?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
One would think the best weapon has reasoning, respect, decency, love...in each of its parts...but I guess my Atheist mind is dreaming of a planet populated by higher minds.

I would like to believe that reason would prevale but being a realist I belive in being prepared for all possabilitys especially if it comes down to all out war.
I refuse to walk quietly to be burned at the stake.

[Edited 8/22/2011 4:20:29 PM ]

8/22/2011 4:36:42 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
I would like to believe that reason would prevale but being a realist I belive in being prepared for all possabilitys especially if it comes down to all out war.
I refuse to walk quietly to be burned at the stake.

Since I am one who never have held a weapon in her hand...I guess I will be "charcoaled"

8/22/2011 4:48:39 PM When did you stop believing?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

a weapon is only a tool it can be taught in a few hours.what makes a suvivor is that persons wits and clear thinking in a stressful situation that is the most important thing to develop.
I doubt you would have a problem in that area.

[Edited 8/22/2011 4:50:12 PM ]

8/22/2011 5:02:08 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
a weapon is only a tool it can be taught in a few hours.what makes a suvivor is that persons wits and clear thinking in a stressful situation that is the most important thing to develop.
I doubt you would have a problem in that area.

My father was an avid hunter but he never taught us how to handle a weapon. I don't know if this is good or bad. I know I support the right to bear arms.

8/22/2011 5:24:08 PM When did you stop believing?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

never to old to learn

8/22/2011 5:42:33 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

kinkaju

""never to old to learn""

Although as a teacher I know it's never too late to learn... I refuse to accept that learning to shoot is becoming imperative.

8/22/2011 5:57:54 PM When did you stop believing?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

only an option

8/22/2011 6:09:37 PM When did you stop believing?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

I guess so....

8/31/2011 5:38:04 PM When did you stop believing?  
valvalentine
Los Angeles, CA
27, joined Aug. 2011

I've always been skeptical. My mom was always shoving it down my throat as a child. But when I was about 9. I didn't believe anymore, and I made it known.

8/31/2011 6:43:28 PM When did you stop believing?  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from valvalentine:
I've always been skeptical. My mom was always shoving it down my throat as a child. But when I was about 9. I didn't believe anymore, and I made it known.

at least you got out of it at a early age.....good for you!!!!

9/3/2011 2:46:29 PM When did you stop believing?  
dpdrinker23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,627)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

bout two weeks ago

9/3/2011 9:01:32 PM When did you stop believing?  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

When I asked where god came from. My Babtist family came unglued. All I wanted to know was did he have parents, and where he came from if nothing exsisted. Found out real quick don't ask questions that aren't in bible.

9/3/2011 10:06:36 PM When did you stop believing?  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from walteb:
When I asked where god came from. My Babtist family came unglued. All I wanted to know was did he have parents, and where he came from if nothing exsisted. Found out real quick don't ask questions that aren't in bible.

ask a Mormon... an actual LDS ... they can tell ya lol

9/3/2011 10:17:57 PM When did you stop believing?  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from dpdrinker23:
ask a Mormon... an actual LDS ... they can tell ya lol

i don't know about him having parents but is some evidence of him having a wife.

i like to ask christians if adam and eve had a belly button.
most of them will say, hech!i don't know!! lol
they don't ever think why would they have a navel with they wasn't "born" lol

9/3/2011 10:20:44 PM When did you stop believing?  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

the LDS have more than the bible they believe in... its interesting.. I've studied it...

9/8/2011 4:29:21 PM When did you stop believing?  
fallingangel143
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,173)
New Rochelle, NY
33, joined Jun. 2011

I was raised Jewish and Catholic. My family follows both religions. I did all the religious things as a child because the family wanted it. Personal things happened to me as a child and I never truly stopped believing in God ... I sorta gave up on the whole idea of believing in anything or anyone. As I got older I stopped believing in organized religion or the notion of God being a savior that heals all pain.