Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

over 50 hookup sites

If you haven t seen an indication of somebody feeling this way, why automatically assume they feel so entitled? forums to meet singles We like that it has a wide range of choices for this. If you identified worth in this short article, please share it on your preferred social media platform to assist other folks prepare for a 1st date. mtam classifieds In contrast to lots of other on the web dating sites, our platform requires into account your connection desires and individual traits by means of an in depth personality test.

good hookup apps

They believe it is a fad, it s all hype, or it won t prove effective. fort lauderdale dating service These free of charge trials are a spectacular way of attempting out and understanding the web site. For me, i am possessing issues where they start out chatting a bit, then it really is like a reply immediately after days and then totally MIA. cityxguide sacramento Considering the fact that their initial Zoom call, Michael said he and his match have gone on three video chat dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/19/2011 2:17:01 PM What am I considered?  
420_socal
San Diego, CA
34, joined May. 2011

I don't believe in religion I think it's poison for the mind. I believe in an old saying "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" I believe in karma if I'm a generally nice guy people will like me an there will be no problems. No heaven no hell maybe our souls are recycled. So what am I? Do I resemble a group of people I can talk to wiccans or spiritual people I don't know I just know I'm not religious.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/19/2011 4:06:33 PM What am I considered?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,531)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from 420_socal:
I don't believe in religion I think it's poison for the mind. I believe in an old saying "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" I believe in karma if I'm a generally nice guy people will like me an there will be no problems. No heaven no hell maybe our souls are recycled. So what am I? Do I resemble a group of people I can talk to wiccans or spiritual people I don't know I just know I'm not religious.

Have you read about the philosophy of the different non-religious groups? I believe it would help you to find out what you are.

6/19/2011 4:09:22 PM What am I considered?  
420_socal
San Diego, CA
34, joined May. 2011

Where do I find this out at?

6/19/2011 5:23:44 PM What am I considered?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,531)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from 420_socal:
Where do I find this out at?

Google Atheism, Agnosticism, Vegan, Brights.....

6/20/2011 8:59:46 AM What am I considered?  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
53, joined Aug. 2010

If Karma is your compass, then you are closer to Tao and Zen than any other formalized religon. Not that Tao or Zen is that formalized. It is a path to balance in your life and it's place in the universe. It is more an individual pursuit than any group think.

6/20/2011 6:55:36 PM What am I considered?  
420_socal
San Diego, CA
34, joined May. 2011

Quote from gjlover:
If Karma is your compass, then you are closer to Tao and Zen than any other formalized religon. Not that Tao or Zen is that formalized. It is a path to balance in your life and it's place in the universe. It is more an individual pursuit than any group think.

Well thank you very much bro. I'll look into Tao an Zen.

7/7/2011 4:40:12 PM What am I considered?  
waitingnolonger
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,149)
Elyria, OH
46, joined Jan. 2010

You're closest to what most Buddhists believe.