Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

find gay hookups

It is that, couples and interests to meet cost free singles worldwide. free dating websites mn Are you searching for a deeper connection than just a one evening stand? Lots of other lesbian dating apps are geared toward casual hookups and can swiftly leave you with swipe exhaustion. This way is designed a required get in touch with, for a satisfied turn of people s lives based on who is named person desires. skipthegames saginaw All too normally, the true character of the person only seems when some adverse event hits them or you.

mega personal dating site

Research shows a 700 percent raise in dates from OKCupid from March to Might, 2020. senior dating in arizona Sebrow points out about fleeing when difficulty seems or situations transform. Contact these shadchanim and figure out if they are prepared to meet with you, and also to see who you really feel most comfortable to have advocating on your behalf. usasexguide brevard And given that then, we ve been talking, but we have not been in a position to talk about how that has produced me feel or impacted me.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/20/2011 1:58:45 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
scotty790
Garrison, IA
38, joined Mar. 2011

Do any girls wana date or are they just looken to play games?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/20/2011 4:17:07 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

eastiacountrybo
De Witt, IA
58, joined Mar. 2008

No, I think women on these dating sites aren't really interested in men because they think men have 1 track minds. They think all men are the same. This hurts those of us who are not that way.

6/20/2011 4:47:54 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
goodlife872
Dunkerton, IA
45, joined Jun. 2011

There REALLY are some of us good ones out here u just gotta reach higher in the tree to find the best ones don't stop tryin we r here!

7/17/2011 2:26:35 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
ashash08
Galesburg, IL
27, joined Aug. 2010

I feel the same away about the men on this sight....i met a few good guys but friendship is all we have cause the distance apart...but there are good woman just got to keep your head up

7/18/2011 1:35:38 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
scotty790
Garrison, IA
38, joined Mar. 2011

I do have my head up! i know iam a great guy. i have way to many other good things going for me to be all depressed bout being single. just think the girls should get to know a person and not just judge on looks alone.

7/18/2011 2:44:10 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
shantayemariah
Des Moines, IA
29, joined Mar. 2011

Most guys on here judge women by there looks and pass. It's hard to say. Must guys want to date want to have sex right away.

7/18/2011 3:27:00 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
cackle64
Burlington, IA
53, joined Jun. 2011

Yes, girls want to date,I sure do but finding the time, its hard.Life don't stop so you got to fit in dateing when you can.

7/19/2011 8:30:59 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
scotty790
Garrison, IA
38, joined Mar. 2011

Pretty much think iam just wasten my time here.

7/19/2011 6:41:49 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
scotty790
Garrison, IA
38, joined Mar. 2011

It just so simple. i just wana find a nice gal that wants what i want. why is that so tough?

7/24/2011 7:50:20 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
kiki229
Cedar Rapids, IA
35, joined May. 2011

Quote from scotty790:
It just so simple. i just wana find a nice gal that wants what i want. why is that so tough?
If it were that simple there wouldnt be so many single ppl.Besides the good things in life are worth waiting for right so be patient Oh and your chances would be better if ppl could see a pic of you just sayin....

7/24/2011 10:21:07 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
scotty790
Garrison, IA
38, joined Mar. 2011

I know a pic would help alot. iam usen my phone my coump is junk! and it wont let me upload pics!

7/25/2011 5:17:57 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
kiki229
Cedar Rapids, IA
35, joined May. 2011

So your phone doesnt take pictures?Im using a phone to,i took my picture and sent it to my email then sent it here.Even though sometimes i have to send it several times eventually it goes through.I think ive perved your profile before even without your pic.

7/25/2011 11:46:17 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
twistedshyness
Sioux City, IA
45, joined Jul. 2011

No no no...don't give up!

8/7/2011 5:52:54 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
ckral00
Waterloo, IA
35, joined Mar. 2011

I wanna date but just started on here. Still trying to become familiar with everyone. If someone would like to chat send me a message.

8/13/2011 3:02:24 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
dg1965
Iowa City, IA
52, joined Aug. 2011

I am on here to find a decent guy to date. They are hard to come by. If a guy can't make it past two conversations before asking what sexual position I like then he is gone. Would be nice to find someone that lived closer to me. I am just going to sit back and see what happens. I actually enjoy being single so no big hurry.

8/13/2011 3:27:29 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

bigbogiman
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,851)
Corpus Christi, TX
65, joined Feb. 2011

Damned if we do and damned if we don't. One of the last ladies I dated confessed she was thinking I was gay because it was 3 months of dating before I "put the moves on her". Gentleman or pervert, it seems we can't win either way.
Is there such a thing as a "gentle-vert"?

9/5/2011 1:46:50 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

cherry990
Des Moines, IA
43, joined Mar. 2009

they been hurt so many times they get scared us women do it too. i been there and done that its hurts life goes on and there other guys still out there thats has the kind hearts just like us ladys do too.

9/10/2011 1:50:15 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
charles00
Des Moines, IA
47, joined Jul. 2011

i look at this way,no one is looking to be real on this site.people been hurt by otheir guys and they think,all people are the same.i am different,i treat my woman good but,they want to shit on me.there are real woman on here,you got to find her.

9/10/2011 2:25:49 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

hereforfriends
Over 1,000 Posts (1,304)
Ashton, IL
66, joined Feb. 2009

Hey being older sucks.Finding the time sucks,Some of us enjoy meeting new people, But ones that seem to be intrested say or never answer again.I stay to read forms ,

9/10/2011 4:40:38 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

prettyinpink118
Cedar Rapids, IA
35, joined Sep. 2011

I wanna date but seems the guys i talk to on here only wanna email a couple times then they move on. They always say they are looking for a good girl but pass them by

11/9/2011 2:47:33 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

tjazikoff
Galesburg, IL
26, joined Aug. 2011

im a good guy

11/9/2011 7:45:46 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
koga256
Davenport, IA
37, joined Feb. 2010

not really! a lot of women are some enamered with receiving emails from numerous guys that they do not really take the time to stop and just get to know one guy. even if they do go on a date, they are back on the dating site as soon as they get home talking to the other 50 guys she has been emailing. she tells them that she went to eat or have drinks with "a friend" (for those of you slow guys, that is the term women use for men. they typically call their gf's by name, but they call men "friends") and ask them when they are going to meet. that is just how it is when it comes to online dating.

11/13/2011 5:57:28 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
cbachbu
Ames, IA
50, joined Oct. 2011

unfortunately these sites seem to attract more people looking for a "good time" than for a relationship. You have to stay positive that the right one will come along you just have to wade thru the shallow end.

11/18/2011 2:49:32 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
1388smartblonde
Cedar Rapids, IA
55, joined Oct. 2011

Oh come on now...you guys are no different. And it is true that I do talk with several men at once, mostly because you can talk with 10 and only 3 will ever result in an actual meeting and maybe 1 will result in a second date.

I am looking for a person I really "click" with and as the old saying goes, you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. If I meet someone I want to explore a relationship with, I will agree to take myself off-line and focus on that relationship if the gentleman agrees to do the same.

12/4/2011 1:21:02 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

andora
Des Moines, IA
52, joined Dec. 2011

really do any guys here want to date

12/4/2011 4:05:34 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

jlym46
Greenfield, IA
52, joined Jul. 2011

Think I'll hang in the forums and groups for a while and see what happens.

12/8/2011 3:14:59 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
iasweetypye
Des Moines, IA
62, joined Jul. 2008

Quote from cackle64:
Yes, girls want to date,I sure do but finding the time, its hard.Life don't stop so you got to fit in dateing when you can.

I'd like to date someone, but the ones who are interested either want to just text, or meet for coffee and that's it. Most are wanting just friends. I talked to one guy who dropped me because I wanted more than friendship. I flirted with him and he didn't like it. Ah, what to do, what to do. Guess the same can be said for both male/female. Depends on the age I think. But then..... ya never know.

12/19/2011 8:33:21 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
iasweetpea
Des Moines, IA
62, joined Dec. 2011

I would like to date, then, hopefully meet someone who would be intersted in a long term relationship. I don't play head games, had that done to me too many times. Admittedly I've done that in my past, but stopped doing it years ago. Now I'm totally serious about my wants, desires, dreams, and goals. I think it's important to date to find out if you are going to be compatible with each other. Besides, you never know, that one date may turn into something much more.

12/20/2011 12:41:19 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
1388smartblonde
Cedar Rapids, IA
55, joined Oct. 2011

I think the original poster will have a much better result if he would add some photos. Faceless profiles are creepy...seriously, would you want your daughter, sister, or mom date-chatting with a faceless stranger?

And yes, we do want to DATE but a dating site is not a fast food drive thru...you can't just place your order and take it home...you'll have to put in a little effort. Try emailing several girls and when one responds, suggest going to a community or charity event (like a baazar or farmer's market) rather than a coffee house or bar. You'll have more fun, it's easier to establish rapport and it won't cost an arm and leg.

12/27/2011 10:46:28 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
markjudge
Plano, IA
33, joined Dec. 2011

I set up this profile. I added a pic and did all it asked. And was even honest. I don't think I'm ugly so wheres the nice girls. Or any for that fact.

12/27/2011 10:54:09 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
markjudge
Plano, IA
33, joined Dec. 2011

Ribit lol

1/18/2012 7:09:59 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
mikelh999
Indianola, IA
50, joined Jul. 2011

I was in contact with a lady on here who admitted that she didn't date people from this site. Or maybe she was just brushing me off nicely lol!

1/20/2012 6:56:07 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

sally1971
Bellevue, NE
46, joined Nov. 2011

I want to date it just seems like the guys I wanna go out with me want 1 thing. And don't want to get to know me frist

1/21/2012 2:42:55 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
tige1965
Urbandale, IA
52, joined Apr. 2011

I agree Sally. I love sex, but here is more to me than that. If all you want it sex, a person can go to the bar down the street and pick someone up.

2/20/2012 12:49:22 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
scotti790
Garrison, IA
38, joined Oct. 2011

So here I am aging! New profile. Added a pic. And yet still nothing! Hmmmm. Is it worth it??

6/8/2012 4:05:31 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

cherrytopkay
Boone, IA
26, joined Jun. 2012

Id love to get to know guys or girls here im in boone iowa

6/8/2012 6:26:55 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
daveman1000
Goodell, IA
29, joined Mar. 2011

Well I love sex but that's not what I look for if it happens it happens I'm just looking to.get to know women rite now and c where it goes. So if ur interested hit me up .

6/9/2012 7:27:50 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

neilmoore
Osage, IA
48, joined Feb. 2012

im with bibogiman, started seeing a great lady on here and she thought i wasnt interested cuz i didnt try to get in her pants for a month. really? whats wrong with getting to know each other first? im down with being a gentlevert. lol. or

6/20/2012 11:21:54 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
mcgrawfan93
Humboldt, IA
42, joined Jun. 2011

I really like that quote... its true tho, I talk to more than one at a time. I may text for awhile and then it justs stops. Really confusing. Some I just talk to relate bout life... some are seeming to be more promising. But yeah lucky if 1 in 3 gets a date. Frustrating to just text or email. Nice to actually meet to see where things can go.

6/25/2012 12:23:04 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
bender1956
Cedar Rapids, IA
61, joined Apr. 2012

yea when you dont get a reply i assume that its over and im not going to send anymore messages. as far as pics well some of us might be vain in our attempt to see if they are a slob. or if thier bedroom, bath or kitchen is as messy as my exes.. im not a clean freek but a trail thru the house is nessessary. its also nice to make sure your ex aint playing with you so yea pics are important. we have (both male and female) 2 groups here. the jilted ones that lost what they had and the players that played us. we cant tell who is who.

6/29/2012 10:00:51 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
southern74girl
Des Moines, IA
43, joined Apr. 2012

YES! I'd like to meet a nice guy on here, but all I've gotten so far are liars, cheaters and married men who don't post their pics for obvious reasons.

6/29/2012 10:47:09 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
love2bbq
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (31,931)
Iowa City, IA
57, joined Mar. 2011

i think just meeting with someone would be nice first and that way you will know better if you really want to date that person. everyone makes judgements these days on what they read or hear or see from that person. i still think you need to meet someone to see what they are really about. some people can be very outspoken on a computer but when i real life they are shy and quiet till you get to know them. you might be passing up on your dream soul mate just because he posted something in one of the threads that you did like what he said. i say good luck to all that is looking for a mate that includes myself.

6/30/2012 7:41:18 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
dgould1965
Chariton, IA
52, joined Apr. 2012

Im not seeing it! I have wrote to numerous women in here, I have posted my pic, and still its rare for a guy to get a response at all from the women on here. How do you get to know someone if they wont even respond back. I had someone request to meet me and I cant get her to respond back!!! If you want a relationship ladies then talk to us, there are still some good guys out there!

7/1/2012 11:55:38 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
samantha_ya
Clarksville, IA
25, joined Aug. 2011

Yeah some of us girls want to date while others just want to get laid and never see the guy again, but guys to the same thing to those of us girls who want to end up in a relationship

7/2/2012 11:01:01 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

larboy
Keswick, IA
67, joined Feb. 2012

I just spammed a bunch of want to "Meet" this morning. Lets see if therre are any replies.
I do like to do dinners/movies/most anything. But getting them to chat can be tough.
Later,,,,,Larr:::

7/2/2012 11:30:01 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

larboy
Keswick, IA
67, joined Feb. 2012

A reply to my own post!!!! I did a search: age 56-63, within 25 mi(program went out 75 miles). I got 15 pages, with 8 profiles per page= 120 profiles. I checked each page for recent activity. First 6 pages, thats 48 active.
Think I could generate a date, the answer is yes.,,It may be "one and done".
A date of most any kind is good, as long as you go with your caution attitude in tact.
Just date, be a gentleman about it and enjoy the conversation.
NOW IF I COULD FIND A DATE FOR THE 4TH,,,,
larr

7/3/2012 9:03:46 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
74javajunkie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (61,910)
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

Most of my *ahem* Matches, come out of St. Louis, or the Kansas City area. MAYBE a handfull from Des Moines Metro Area. Being out in the boondocks, no one is even willing to talk/chat seems like...Have learned to expect nothing from this site, rather than maybe a few friends in the Forums..

7/10/2012 12:41:25 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

heatsj
Des Moines, IA
60, joined Jan. 2009

I want to find a friend to chat with and go out once in awhile I was thinking men in Iowa don't want to date. I guess its because I amOn the heavy side working on it but have goodsense of humorlike movies cookwell and have many intrests. Can talk about many things not stupid. So where are they

7/11/2012 7:56:12 AM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
damion1991
Des Moines, IA
25, joined May. 2012

i know what all of you mean. Im tryn' to get into the national guard and would like to come home from basic training to my gf waiting for me. But i think its just a dream that wont happen

7/11/2012 9:27:25 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
packer1fan
Indianola, IA
29, joined Apr. 2011

I will have to agree with all of your conversations. really, not meaning to be shallow. Us men try to find the best one thats attractive. I want a good looking one to as well, and don't feel bad. One thing further in life is failure. I will admit, i had a rough time on picking up women and meeting them in person. I've made tons of mistakes in real world dating and online dating. I'm not perfect nor is you. What I seriously think the biggest thing every one needs to take out of there head is the word dating. From my experiences thinking of dating basially means your trying hard. I would seriously just talk to a girl like you do to your guy friends. I would do that especially on here because all you need to do is just talk. No one can control what you do.

8/13/2012 3:08:32 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
tishers
Ottumwa, IA
42, joined Aug. 2012

I would love to date someone, that is why I'm here. My experience has been a man will drop a few lines, then want to hook up or for me to send dirty pics. Really? What happened to getting to know someone before the sex?

8/14/2012 7:29:31 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
kaymac79
Cedar Rapids, IA
56, joined Aug. 2012

I can see why woman would feel that way. But I think if you are sincere. And hang in there you will meet someone.

8/16/2012 3:02:30 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  

jlym46
Greenfield, IA
52, joined Jul. 2011

Beats me! I've been on here for over a year now. Have chatted with a few on here. Met "1" in person. The way my schedule is now, it's going to be hard to date. Good luck guys!!

8/26/2012 5:27:44 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
candrajohnson
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,097)
Cedar Rapids, IA
37, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from eastiacountrybo:
No, I think women on these dating sites aren't really interested in men because they think men have 1 track minds. They think all men are the same. This hurts those of us who are not that way.

Well I have yet to talk to a man that is actually wanting a relationship. so far its been lets meet up and f**k or just a pic of their c*ck and nothing else. Thanks guys thats what I've always wanted

8/26/2012 5:29:53 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

Quote from candrajohnson:
Well I have yet to talk to a man that is actually wanting a relationship. so far its been lets meet up and f**k or just a pic of their c*ck and nothing else. Thanks guys thats what I've always wanted

You've been talking to the wrong guys. Not all of us "Guys" are like that. Just saying..

8/26/2012 5:34:27 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
candrajohnson
Cedar Rapids, IA
37, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from 74javajunkie:
You've been talking to the wrong guys. Not all of us "Guys" are like that. Just saying..

No one has shown me differently yet. They contact me not the other way around. I make it clear when I actually look for someone that sex is not on my mind and that can be worked on after some dating.

8/26/2012 5:38:29 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

You're right in saying that you have to be at friends first, when comes to dating let alone just sending simple messages back and forth to each other.

I dont disagree with you inregards to all the dudes that want nothing but sex on here. Makes it so much tougher for the rest of guys, to even make inital contact with a gal.

8/26/2012 6:59:06 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
candrajohnson
Cedar Rapids, IA
37, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from 74javajunkie:
You're right in saying that you have to be at friends first, when comes to dating let alone just sending simple messages back and forth to each other.

I dont disagree with you inregards to all the dudes that want nothing but sex on here. Makes it so much tougher for the rest of guys, to even make inital contact with a gal.

Thats for sure. Simple respect get you a long way

8/26/2012 7:16:27 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
74javajunkie
Centerville, IA
43, joined May. 2011

It sure does...

8/26/2012 8:21:41 PM Really?! do any girls here wana date?  
candrajohnson
Cedar Rapids, IA
37, joined Jul. 2012