Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delights com

If you identified value in this post, please share it on your preferred social media platform to assist other folks prepare for a very first date. durango hook up A few months right after I spotted a dating site and it just lit up in my face, it seemed just appropriate for my son. He stated that if he kissed me he knew he d want to marry me and he had to make certain it was ideal. how to change profile picture on elite singles We laughed, shared much more about our lives, and talked about how sad we both were that I was leaving the next morning .

adult listcrawler

Discovering hope in the items I can have certainty for, or that are nonetheless on the horizon, in spite of there being a various path of taking there. dating in homer alaska Evan stated, Of course you live in London, there has to be something. We held hands a couple of instances and practically kissed after, but our connection went on to dissolve by means of a string of unanswered texts. dallas ts listcrawler But they re a whole lot less nerve wrecking if you are armed with the appropriate inquiries to ask.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/17/2008 12:19:30 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
frogvoice
Thornhill, ON
35, joined Feb. 2008

What are some of the things that alianate you about dating sites?

If your a women what would make you rather stab your nipples with rusty fish hooks then put up with on dating sites?

Men what makes you have the thought that it would be better to smash your testies after freezing them then put up with on dateing sites?

*COMPLETE HONESTY HERE*

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/18/2008 12:17:46 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
demonicallover
Stoney Creek, ON
42, joined Feb. 2008

Since being a male, I find that there is this push to have a picture. Why not just judge from what you read?
The other thing that irks me is that this site only deals with miles! We are Canadians, we need our kilometres!

3/20/2008 8:07:03 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

londen
Ingersoll, ON
67, joined Jan. 2008

Don't forget that this is an American site, we are on. Also they go by "how the crow flies" rather than highway miles.

3/24/2008 8:13:20 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

londen
Ingersoll, ON
67, joined Jan. 2008

Obviously, since I have returned to this post, something is bothering me. It is 5 days since I posted here, but I think that the use of crude language ( the use of P----ing, F---ing, A--hole, etc)is uncalled for. People who pepper their oral and written language with expletives, should not be tolerated. I feel sorry for those who speak that way because our language has so many nuennces that if used effectively can get ideas across to others.

[Edited 3/24/2008 8:14:36 AM ]

3/25/2008 3:38:32 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
gardenladee
Niagara Falls, ON
61, joined Feb. 2008

i agree london....there;s no reason for vulgar language..here or anywhere for that matter....for myself...what makes me mad the most about these dating sites is the dishonesty level...the reason we are all here is hopefully to find someone we can relate too...yet...i;ve had men send me winks...i;ll reply..and i never hear from them again...where are the honest sincere ones ?

3/25/2008 4:45:05 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
frogvoice
Thornhill, ON
35, joined Feb. 2008

what annoys me is when you think your getting along great with someone. you get their personal info and then suddenly BAM no more contact. very confusing

3/25/2008 7:36:36 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

londen
Ingersoll, ON
67, joined Jan. 2008

Those people, Frogvoice, are very dishonest. So you are better off without them. If I don't think I will make a connection with someone, i am honest, I tell them so. It is much better that way because there is no wondering.

3/25/2008 11:19:39 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
sunshine196047
London, ON
57, joined Mar. 2008

The thing that pisses me off about dating sites is the way people think that we dont know the game is on.They tell us the things we want to hear and then we find out that they been telling everyone the same thing.

And to get someone to commit or even take you out to dinner or even a coffee, is like pulling teeth here.Why is it people are so dishonest and two faced and cant seem to know what they want or who they are.

It is such a shame because there is so many descent kind loving wonderful people out in this world looking for the same thing i am .

I hope things change and we get back to who we once were and stop playing each other.

3/27/2008 1:31:54 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
haunted_fall
Napanee, ON
51, joined Feb. 2008

The forums mostly. When I post something that is realistic about the dating game and it gets deleted because it does not promote dating sites.

3/27/2008 3:55:06 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

rudracula
Clairmont, AB
59, joined Feb. 2008

they say free till you try to talk to someone then you have to upgrade to do or &to register is in very small print &yes as crow flies i live near point pelee & ohio is across the lake which is a good 2 to5 hr drive depending on where in ohio yet site will 50 miles i a;m not to sure some of adds are real people

3/27/2008 4:02:04 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

londen
Ingersoll, ON
67, joined Jan. 2008

The "True" dating site uses fake people and sends winks just to keep you involved.

3/27/2008 7:48:17 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
jollysal
Nepean, ON
75, joined Mar. 2008

Profiles with lots of spelling mistakes.
There is a spell check there everyone!!

3/27/2008 9:35:52 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
tillia21
Toronto, ON
66, joined Mar. 2008

https://DateHookup.dating/images/smiley/lol-034.gif
You are right, there is a push for picture. So I posted mine. The best I have. It is recent but ... I look better on it than in my morning mirror, here is the truth.
I did it first time since I started on LavaLife years ago. I must tell you that picture and
amount of money you earn per year give you right response!

3/28/2008 4:16:36 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
jollysal
Nepean, ON
75, joined Mar. 2008

So Tillia did you get a good responese with a picture or not.
I have not posted a pic. should I?
Curious.

3/29/2008 9:05:42 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

londen
Ingersoll, ON
67, joined Jan. 2008

I don't think you should post your earnings, It can attract the wrong type of people.

4/7/2008 8:04:52 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
frogvoice
Thornhill, ON
35, joined Feb. 2008

People that dont have a picture and absolutly nothing written down in their profile. I can deal with one or the other but help me out smewhat here.

4/13/2008 5:07:36 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
chiwawa
Over 1,000 Posts (1,177)
Carleton Place, ON
56, joined Feb. 2008

haven't been on many, but one did turn me off, when someone had the neurve to show me something I was NOT expecting (if you know what I mean) so I left the site.

4/13/2008 5:46:34 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
alipali
Burlington, ON
77, joined Jan. 2008

How i agree with gardenladee from niagra falls,I have also had winks from men,and have always replied to say thank you for the wink and never hear back,likewise when I have sent a wink they never respond even to say "thank you but no thankyou,"I am beginning to give up hope of ever meeting anyone through the dating on line scene.but I do enjoy the ontario chat line,most of the topics are very interesting.best wishes to you all.
alipali

4/24/2008 5:00:10 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
myneheart
Geraldton, ON
68, joined Feb. 2008

some of the peaple on those sites are for real let me tell you, but most are out just for their sick perversions. I did get to chat with 1 in Ottawa a few days ago and he wanted to watch 2 women in the act. not perverted huh, well that's not for me so I cancelled my subscriptions.

4/25/2008 8:36:25 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
lis2007
Burlington, ON
42, joined Dec. 2007

The thing that angers me the most is when you start to talk to someone on her and then they just seem to forget about you and disappear. Also I hate when guys send me rude and vulgar messages asking about parts of my anatomy.

4/26/2008 9:16:01 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
darbie59
Whitby, ON
57, joined Feb. 2008

Drives me crazy when there is no picture, and when there is and it is fake. One person here wrote whey the push for pictures you should go by what you read. Well it is easy to butter things up with words then a true picture. Besides it is always nice to see who your talking to. If you dont want to post a picture you could put in your profile that there is a picture available. I do think people are trying to hide something if they wont post a picture, perhaps they are actually married, or living with someone, or already dating someone. Kind falls under deception. JMO

4/28/2008 2:39:25 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
fuzzy51
Mississauga, ON
66, joined Apr. 2008

Well, I don't mind posting a picture, but the women in some of the sights I've tried use the pics. to shop. Although the most of them claim that they DO NOT judge a book by it's COVER, once they see yours, it's game over. they don't give you a chance.
For one I am not very photogenic, and life has had fun playing games with my appearance, you might say I've been very well seasoned by Mother Nature.
So now because I didn't spend thousands on platic surgery to look fake, and pretty boy, the judging class turns their nose up at the first sight of my piture.

Well at least my grandkids love no matter what I look like.

[Edited 4/28/2008 2:43:05 AM ]

4/30/2008 10:16:46 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
grovelbear12
Kingston, ON
59, joined Nov. 2007

well 1 thing i hate about dating sites if u carefully read some women profiles they sound like there all looking for the same guy lol
besides that the head games that are played like not the real pic , or saying they work when they dont etc...

5/5/2008 1:36:18 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
darbie59
Whitby, ON
57, joined Feb. 2008

The picture issue

As shallow as it may be their is a degree of appearance that is considered when looking for a date/partner/mate. I don't care how much people say looks is not important it is part of the pkg. It is better to put up your picture i think then to not put one.

You email for awhile, then you talk on the phone, then you decide to meet. Your all gungho for the meeting, then when you meet there are no farimones flying. There appearance just isnt cutting it for you. It dose not mean that you are unattractvie it just meant that that person was not attracted.

I reciently met a gentleman with out a picture. It was going along just fine on here, due to the inability to find proper child care we made it a day for the kids. Well he was 6 hrs late with a reason that progressed through the day. I was kept up to date. When i saw the gentleman I knew that what he had told me was not quite the truth. There clothing was not clean and they were in disrepair. He had been talking like he was financially comfortable so i was surprised with the way they were dressed for a first meeting. There was not adiquate seating in his van (it was a 7 person van) but was full of "stuff" for us all so I had to drive which would have been ok but he tryed to put us all in the van. It was my children that had complained about the seating arrangements. Although his looks were on overly flattering but would have been acceptable had not all the other things been present. So it is not always just the way a persons face is or is not.

5/19/2008 12:18:56 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
pictureme4u
Cobourg, ON
57, joined Apr. 2008

People that either don't have pics or have ones that are ancient.

"Misstatements" in profiles (I'd rather call them lies, but I'll be nice )

Multi-tasking/Lack of "focus" (as the ladies above have referred to)

All reasons I have no interest in participating in the online "dating" game anymore. The forums provide all the interaction I'd be looking for..seems to be some very good people here.

5/20/2008 6:40:28 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
kimojella
Ajax, ON
40, joined Apr. 2008

Quote from frogvoice:
what annoys me is when you think your getting along great with someone. you get their personal info and then suddenly BAM no more contact. very confusing

This definitely sounds very familiar.

6/7/2008 12:38:02 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
trigger278
Sudbury, ON
45, joined Jun. 2008

What's upsetting and discouraging about these dating sites is it takes too much time to engage someone into a conversation. And once you finally do have a conversation how truthful is the content. People are not honest because the human interaction is taken away. Were not able to see or sense peoples responses or tones of voice like in "old shcool" conversation. To me I feel it would be better to stop wasting time and just go out and strike up conversation, after all we have voices. We need to be heard not read!. And out of curiousity I would like to know how many people actually went out on dates or hooked for friendship?.

6/7/2008 1:28:18 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

strider1961
Joe Batts Arm, NL
56, joined Apr. 2008

its a medium that i have gone into with a open mind,there is no need for vulger language and i believe a pic is very essential,if you cant post a pic i believe there is a reason
and they could be many.my peeve is that i find alot of women want some thing hollywood,as much as they say they are not material,they are being so,i guess it goe for both genders, but i can only speak of my experiences, and am probably generalizing to much,i guess we just have to broaden our minds..in a world of endless possibilities im not going to limit mine.strider

6/18/2008 12:15:46 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
darbie59
Whitby, ON
57, joined Feb. 2008

To many LIES.

6/18/2008 4:33:20 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

sweet_pea1965
Kingston, ON
52, joined Jun. 2008

hi

i am in kingston and i hate men putting woman down about there weight you know we are a person and we would like to date to men no matter what you are or not so there should not put the woamn down that are big either............yes ia m gettting sick of the dating sites all of them and no i do not play head games i am not in to that i like my man to know everything about me i hate head games

8/19/2008 9:14:53 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

people who pick stupid fights over pointless crap

8/26/2008 4:51:14 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
jewel57
Lasalle, QC
60, joined Aug. 2008

I think a pic is most important...there is always a phyical attraction to start off with and whether u look better in person or not if you have a pic and are honest that's a great start...I am lucky and am very photogenic and honest so what u see is what u get...but I have met some or many frogs...men who are not who they portray themselves to be..how can u start off a relationship being dishonest...where can it possibly go....I am looking for someone to share my life with and with dishonesty I get hurt...a few times...but I still think life if beautiful because of the good people out there....

9/3/2008 9:23:31 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
darbie59
Whitby, ON
57, joined Feb. 2008

Quote from frogvoice:
What are some of the things that alianate you about dating sites?

If your a women what would make you rather stab your nipples with rusty fish hooks then put up with on dating sites?

Men what makes you have the thought that it would be better to smash your testies after freezing them then put up with on dateing sites?

*COMPLETE HONESTY HERE*

fish hooks - nipples , fish hooks - nipples hmmmmmmm oh oh ya ya dating sites.
My pet dislike, the men that are to far to commit to anything are head over heals, but the ones that are close enough to actually make a realtionship happen dont even respond to e-mails or winks. AND . . . . . . rarely , very rarely do you hear from men that are close. Now this is just my experience, not sure what woman are like to you men.

9/9/2008 7:05:45 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
pjcbarman
Woodstock, ON
75, joined Jul. 2008

talking about pictures ..I just wonder why people put on pictures taken 10 years ago ..I always thought you judge one by who you are not what you look like ..and what your thoughts on life are about ..as you get older your body changes but your mind and heart doesn't ..a few wrinkles here and there doesn't change what you believe in or want in your life ..I figure if you can't be honest about a picture ..then you can't be honest about others things that are more important ..the picture you see of me ..is me ..taken 3 months ago ..now it my be a picture you might want to put a bag over ..but my heart and feelings are true ..thats what should count ..nothing else ..

9/9/2008 8:47:37 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

well said...

10/2/2008 5:31:29 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
star_gazer_62
Kitchener, ON
55, joined Sep. 2008

I personally hate the numbers game, how many favorites are on YOUR list. We are all here (I assume) to find out special someone. Some have contacted me with more than 80 favs ( on another site, but this one is not much different so far). I refuse to be a number, I refuse to add myself to someones popularity contest. I only want one, I am not greedy, only need one!

10/2/2008 11:56:27 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
rosencrantz
Peterborough, ON
30, joined Aug. 2008

nice. stick to your principles; we are people not commodities.

10/11/2008 8:45:13 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
ryn514
Cobourg, ON
57, joined Oct. 2008

People that think pictures don't matter, that they don't need one - that only words should count. Given that people can say anything they want (and be BS-ing), and given that it's nice to "see" who you're talking to and that there s/b some sort of physical attraction... if you're serious about finding someone you should be able to show your face. Besides, personal experience has shown that most without a picture have something to hide *remembers the two that turned out to be married and the ones that were nothing like they said they were* Suit yourself though.

Other POs: Pics that are ages old, understating body style, the "smorgasboard" atmosphere (really prevalent a few years ago, which is probably why nobody really bothers anymore). The "as the crow flies" distance calculator sucks too, especially where I live.

On the plus side tho.. I looooove the forums many of the online dating sites offer. That's the extent of my "involvement" online these days

11/4/2008 8:41:59 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
matureballs
Hamilton, ON
62, joined Oct. 2008

When I take the time to send a woman and email and she doesn't bother responding. That pisses me off! If you're not interested how long does it take to say that in an email reply.

11/4/2008 8:49:31 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
matureballs
Hamilton, ON
62, joined Oct. 2008

heh:gardenladee re: things that piss yo off about dating sites:
im honest im sincere and I definitely would respond if you winked at me.
matureballs

11/7/2008 5:15:18 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
pjcbarman
Woodstock, ON
75, joined Jul. 2008

where is the honesty and trust and truefulness in people today ..I thought in order to find that right person for you ..you were suppose to be honest about yourself ..

11/7/2008 5:23:10 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
pjcbarman
Woodstock, ON
75, joined Jul. 2008

yes I agree star-gazer ..all one person needs is one ..I have 8 friends on my list 2 are male ..and they have been friends for a long time ..3 of them have been friends before I joined this site ..and they told me about this site ..so I joined

11/23/2008 5:05:37 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

cheekychan
Belleville, ON
54, joined Nov. 2008

OMG come on now people" this here is a dating site just like the rest of them. You are going to get , players, potty mouths, bad spelling, fakes and so on. Use your better judgement.Tell you all the truth, the best way to meet people is either at college, or a place where both sexes play or work. Your very lucky to find the right person on a dating site, unless your willing to pay big bucks and have "them" match you up". All l can say is look for what your looking for and ignore the rest.

11/25/2008 7:54:35 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
justfrme
Woodstock, ON
69, joined Sep. 2008

Well it took me awhile to find this blog, but I DO disagree with PJ, a picture is very important to any person. When you are in public, and your eyes meet, and a smile creeps up out of nowhere, that IS personal contact, a picture, if you like. A mental picture of someone who you were attracted to. Same goes on these sites. I check all pics first, is that wrong?

Thank you for this blog Star Gazer!

AND, ryn.............why don't you have a pic?

11/26/2008 8:37:32 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
frogvoice
Thornhill, ON
35, joined Feb. 2008

People that don't read the profiles of others. This can be negetive or positive but all around can make miscomunication and lead to assumptions that can hurt you or them.

Also some people pretend to be something there not or embelish some stuff when they ha computer to protect them.

I wish Everyone good luck and hope your true match is found.

11/27/2008 7:43:48 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
ryn514
Cobourg, ON
57, joined Oct. 2008

I had a bunch of recent pics posted until just the other day.. when I finally decided not to bother anymore with "online dating" - forums only, just like my profile says.

12/3/2008 1:43:08 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

cheekychan
Belleville, ON
54, joined Nov. 2008

aww hun l never had the chance to see them, but from what l see you look like a pretty girl, maybe if you want l could give you my email and we can chat , l,m here in belleville, not to far from you"

12/13/2008 12:33:33 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

billonline
Kingston, ON
61, joined Apr. 2008

Hi All: A lot of interesting comments on this post hopefully you will find this one interesting as well.

Things that tick me off about dating sites.. Well a lot has been said about being real and honest so that one's covered..

There is always the distance that was covered from a female perspective and I have found that I get more responses from women that live outside of my residential area.. women from here don't seem to repsond at all.. so can we speculate as to why.. hmm lot's of reasons ( sorry nothing inciteful here).

One comment that sticks out is the one where you get talking with someone and bam they disappear.. Sometimes people think that they are ready to start dating and then suddenly realize that they are not. I know that happened to me I started out to early and then backed off.. no matter we're all human and well far from perfect..

Take care,

B

P.S. I prefer to protect the family jewels..

12/16/2008 5:00:24 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

heathertrinnity
Kitchener, ON
39, joined Jan. 2008

People who don't read the profiles...

I have been called all kinds of nasty things after some email chating (including fake, perv, and freak...) all becuase the person didn't take the 2 mins to read my profile and understand it.

12/21/2008 3:00:17 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

zicoboy
Kanata, ON
45, joined Dec. 2008

They say it is free but you have to pay, if it is free then why should I pay

2nd is the need for pictures. I do not get it why do you need to post a pic. Not every one likes photos taken or posted and just because I do not have one does not mean that we are trying to cheat or hiding something. There are some of us who like our privacy.

3rd All these fake emails and bla bla from these sites that say you have emails and winks etc so you check the email and they ask you to pay but what is funny is many of these sites you can see if some one checked your profile and in all they show that no one did so false advertisement any way I can go one, I just like the forums.

12/31/2008 4:40:41 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

monogamoose
Thornhill, ON
71, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from tillia21:
You are right, there is a push for picture. So I posted mine. The best I have. It is recent but ... I look better on it than in my morning mirror, here is the truth.
I did it first time since I started on LavaLife years ago. I must tell you that picture and
amount of money you earn per year give you right response!

Women Just like YOU

Who told you that you're good enough to interest the guy you've been dreaming about?
He probably doesn't exist, or doesn't like your personality.

5/21/2009 10:12:26 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
bellboy263
Toronto, ON
57, joined Feb. 2009

Hi everyone
It was really nice reading your indiviual comments on this topic, I did try once this internet dating thing and landed up with a philippino girl in Dubai, offcourse I went there to see her only to find out that really she only wanted to come to Canada and than bring her hubby and kids from the Philippines.
So why did I go for a girl in Dubai? because there were no girls here in Toronto Canada who was willing to communicate with me. They were going for the MR Wall Street Guy or MR Investment Banker.
Yes, there are plenty of lies and vulgarities on these sites.
You all seem to be honest so here I am

5/21/2009 10:24:00 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  

ghostofkarelia
Cambridge, ON
30, joined Mar. 2009

Honestly, I hate how people just ignore you and not want to talk at all. I mean, some people have standards for what they look for and that's fine too but can you just talk to the person? Also, I find it pretty rare on these sites that things follow through. I've had distance problems but when I want to just meet someone they usually are too busy for me.

6/28/2009 9:38:06 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
bitsandbites
Keswick, ON
58, joined May. 2009

people that don't post a picture...

7/20/2009 9:22:46 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
citygirl58
London, ON
66, joined Jul. 2009

I know there are a lot of dishonest people and players out there. However, there are also some fantastic people. We are mostly all looking for companionship or a long-term relationship. It just takes kissing a lot of frogs (meaning dishonest ones) before finding that one. People are just in such a HURRY to meet that they don't take the time to get to know someone through this type of site. Eventually, the fakes show their colours. It isn't easy to hide what you are longterm. Keep up the hope fokes. Even though I'm a heavy woman, I know there is someone out there for me.

10/1/2009 9:59:12 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
noshamehunter
Etobicoke, ON
34, joined Oct. 2009

first of all fake profiles that want u too view there cam for a credit card lol

10/24/2009 3:54:42 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
frogvoice
Thornhill, ON
35, joined Feb. 2008

People that show some kind of intrest and then nothing, or if something it is kryptic and they expect you figure it out without a clue cause they are being coy and indecicive.....

10/25/2009 11:28:26 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
evolvinglady
Ajax, ON
57, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from billonline:
Hi All: A lot of interesting comments on this post hopefully you will find this one interesting as well.

Things that tick me off about dating sites.. Well a lot has been said about being real and honest so that one's covered..

There is always the distance that was covered from a female perspective and I have found that I get more responses from women that live outside of my residential area.. women from here don't seem to repsond at all.. so can we speculate as to why.. hmm lot's of reasons ( sorry nothing inciteful here).

One comment that sticks out is the one where you get talking with someone and bam they disappear.. Sometimes people think that they are ready to start dating and then suddenly realize that they are not. I know that happened to me I started out to early and then backed off.. no matter we're all human and well far from perfect..

Take care,

B

P.S. I prefer to protect the family jewels..

This happened to me just recently. I have a post already going in the 40's about it. But yes they just disappear...

10/26/2009 12:49:19 AM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
lisa1515
Over 2,000 Posts (2,703)
York, ON
36, joined Aug. 2009

people who assume shit, people who are pushy, people who don't get shit that you say no matter how many times....oh and loser men

11/4/2009 12:35:46 PM Things that piss you off about dating sites......  
frogvoice
Thornhill, ON
35, joined Feb. 2008

People who msg or wink at you, then set there profile to invisable so you cant even msg or wink back. Come on people give your computer a shake how oyu gone meeet someone if you make it imposible to contact you......