Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

aff hookup com

Of course, which gender tends to make the 1st move is much less of an problem for LGBTQ+ ladies, but ladies searching for dudes may possibly obtain it a breath of fresh air. casa grande hook up It is been about for a whilst, but in 2017, OKCupid saw a huge redesign both in aesthetics and operations. Connect christian folks from web sites the planet and all of these services are chat free. south korean hookup app Tinder might be the big dog of swipe primarily based dating apps, but you most likely will not find anything beyond a hot make out session or a one night stand.

iphone app sex hookup

The college educated and those in their mid twenties through mid forties are in particular likely to use online dating sites. cherry hill nj dating Nonetheless, I did eventually meet my beautiful OH through Guardian Soulmates, and will be forever grateful for that. All the people today who wink or message me to show their interest are living hundreds of miles away. black bedpage This hyperlink is to an external web site that could or may well not meet accessibility recommendations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/3/2011 2:31:25 AM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

in the interest of fairplay I would like to ask Dustin to post a no entry notice in this groups forum exactly like the one that we see in religous group
I understand why they do not want us posting in their group and think that is ok but to be fair and equal we should have the same rights . if enough members agree with me on this is this possible? if no body agrees with me i will shut up and drop this subject.

Come on people voice your opinion here .
speak up one way or the other

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/3/2011 6:52:19 AM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
in the interest of fairplay I would like to ask Dustin to post a no entry notice in this groups forum exactly like the one that we see in religous group
I understand why they do not want us posting in their group and think that is ok but to be fair and equal we should have the same rights . if enough members agree with me on this is this possible? if no body agrees with me i will shut up and drop this subject.

Come on people voice your opinion here .
speak up one way or the other

1. They can't post here unless they change their religious preferences on their profile.
2. You can post in the religion forum by clicking on a religious thread in one of their profiles.

7/3/2011 7:50:39 AM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

clarencec,

My lovely Briton...you always so insightful.

7/3/2011 7:56:36 AM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from clarencec:

so no "Keep Out" signs here I say.

My problem with allowing them to post here is their 'generic tendency' to insult and to proselytize. No, they don't discuss a topic but they try to talk over you... I can't converse with people who reach out to insults and subliminal techniques to defend a point...to people so afraid of losing their chances to achieve full power.

7/3/2011 7:57:02 AM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

clarencec

My problem with allowing them to post here is their 'generic tendency' to insult and to proselytize. No, they don't discuss a topic but they try to talk over you... I can't converse with people who reach out to insults and subliminal techniques to defend a point...to people so afraid of losing their chances to achieve full power.

7/3/2011 5:49:26 PM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I have stumbled on another thread that covers this issue so I will consider this a dead issue R.I.P.
too many subjects here to keep track of guess I should have read all threads b4 posting
thanks for your time the people have spoken

7/19/2011 9:44:41 AM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Yes shut your face and go sit on your toilet bowl is the brightest and best thing to do. Your post reveal so much of your dumb a** I'm starting to love this site more each day. You truly are an a**hole this is america ( USA ) you should be hanging out with your extreme right religious fanatics wackos friends they think like you. Find an Island by your self and grow old playing with your little me. You are a class one mindless dingo. I see no profile goes well with no balls. 1964 your were 17 where the f**k were you hiding out dung head? AMIGO LOL

[Edited 7/19/2011 9:50:32 AM ]

7/19/2011 9:58:35 AM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from duchessa:
clarencec

Duchessa My lady I am always in agreement with you and agree with you to a point on this issue but this is our playground and our rules they can easily be kicked off, blocked ignore, or gang up on by us point out that are just hallucinating and say Basta Ya.

7/19/2011 12:03:15 PM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from the_gonz:
Yes shut your face and go sit on your toilet bowl is the brightest and best thing to do. Your post reveal so much of your dumb a** I'm starting to love this site more each day. You truly are an a**hole this is america ( USA ) you should be hanging out with your extreme right religious fanatics wackos friends they think like you. Find an Island by your self and grow old playing with your little me. You are a class one mindless dingo. I see no profile goes well with no balls. 1964 your were 17 where the f**k were you hiding out dung head? AMIGO LOL

thats right I was 17 and had joined the U.S.Navy I was there (you were still in school) and I had left a blank for my rel. pref.thats what started the whole thing and you were not there so what makes you the expert on the whole thing?
you have just proved my point for me stupid you wernt there
I don't tell you how your boot camp was because I was not there you think you know all about everything NEWS FLASH you know nothing
joined up at 17 with parents permission ser#3540327 recruit training center San Deigo company470 1965 sent to fleet Asw school torpedo class A school then U.S.S.Collette DD730 destroyer Tonkin Gulf destroyer squadron 9 till nov 67 thats where I was smart a**
never claimed to know what draftee gonz was just my self I don't know it all
if you could learn to read you might not stick your foot in your mouth so much gonzo

[Edited 7/19/2011 12:06:47 PM ]

7/19/2011 2:17:04 PM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  
brock_hardwood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,613)
Fairfield, CA
43, joined Jun. 2010

I think it's best to just let the religious come in and post here...It gives us a chance to answer some of the legitimate questions they may have about us. As it is now, the trolls already know how to get in here, so the people that are ultimately being blocked are the ones we MAY actually want to talk to.

Nothing strengthens debating skills quite like debating and reading what others have to say about the trivial arguments theologists come up with. With that said, I love it when the holy rollers come to my door. I just go out onto the front porch and teach them about the overwhelming physical evidence that contradicts their fairytale. Much of my understanding and knowledge comes from reading and research, but the impetus for that knowledge originated in debate forums.

The troll will NEVER be convinced...but they are not the only religious people that come into forums like this, and I have always said that the trolls are not the target audience anyway. It is those that sit on the fence of faith that need to hear what needs to be said. The ones that come to WATCH the fight, but don't know enough to participate. The ones that have real doubts already, but are afraid of being in the minority or think we eat small babies like the church has been telling them for years. The trolls are easy to mock, because their arguments are pure garbage and lack logical structure. End the end, they damage their own credibility. I say, let them destroy their own credibility right before the eyes of the target audience.

However, I think it is a bad idea for us to go to their forums and post. We already KNOW what they are talking about. Many of them are just not ready to abandon the absurd concept of faith. Let them curiously come to us.

And just in case you were wondering...WE ARE WINNING THIS WAR. The trolls know it.

7/19/2011 3:44:29 PM Why are we not allowed to post in religous group but they are?  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from brock_hardwood:
I think it's best to just let the religious come in and post here...It gives us a chance to answer some of the legitimate questions they may have about us. As it is now, the trolls already know how to get in here, so the people that are ultimately being blocked are the ones we MAY actually want to talk to.

Nothing strengthens debating skills quite like debating and reading what others have to say about the trivial arguments theologists come up with. With that said, I love it when the holy rollers come to my door. I just go out onto the front porch and teach them about the overwhelming physical evidence that contradicts their fairytale. Much of my understanding and knowledge comes from reading and research, but the impetus for that knowledge originated in debate forums.

The troll will NEVER be convinced...but they are not the only religious people that come into forums like this, and I have always said that the trolls are not the target audience anyway. It is those that sit on the fence of faith that need to hear what needs to be said. The ones that come to WATCH the fight, but don't know enough to participate. The ones that have real doubts already, but are afraid of being in the minority or think we eat small babies like the church has been telling them for years. The trolls are easy to mock, because their arguments are pure garbage and lack logical structure. End the end, they damage their own credibility. I say, let them destroy their own credibility right before the eyes of the target audience.

However, I think it is a bad idea for us to go to their forums and post. We already KNOW what they are talking about. Many of them are just not ready to abandon the absurd concept of faith. Let them curiously come to us.

And just in case you were wondering...WE ARE WINNING THIS WAR. The trolls know it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i agree, being a christian for 30+ years i know what they believe but the believers have no idea what a atheist believes. it's surprising that most of them think if we don't worship a god, we must worship the devil. so i say ''let um post'' maybe we can at least
get some of them to THINK!