Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder hookups only

We initially met eleven years ago next month. des moines online dating Now, by looking at my list of matches, most of match are from superlike. Dating firms are getting pushed to greater shield customers, but some appear reluctant to do more— or even to talk about no matter whether there s a difficulty. how to view messages on zoosk for free And each households have to have to be aware that these two people today are courting with a marriage in mind.

good gay hookup apps

Eharmony is committed to helping singles find like just about every day and we are confident in our capability to do so. rainbow dating site He mentioned they continued to fight, and he was nonetheless feeling a lack of emotional connection. The advantage year is generally the Sunday of the week in which you file your initial application for Unemployment Insurance coverage positive aspects. locanto iowa Just about half of Tinder customers had a video chat with a match throughout the pandemic, with 40% of them intending to continue them post pandemic.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/20/2008 9:04:15 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

I am just curious about the people who have no picture
and no description. What are you expecting people to respond
to, when there is nothing there about who you are that makes
you YOU! Height, body type, eyes/hair/ are really very
unimportant to me, and I can't see the point responding via
wink or email, when that is all there is.

Someone please tell me - What are you Thinking!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/20/2008 10:09:53 PM No pic, empty description - why?  
funkylady
Edmonton, AB
55, joined Feb. 2008

I totally agree no profile, no picture, why bother

3/21/2008 10:39:42 PM No pic, empty description - why?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

You make a very good point, 'Rose. I know I, for one, will not e-mail or wink someone if there's nothing there to turn me on ... .... I mean, to grab my interest.

3/28/2008 12:19:30 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
miataman
Airdrie, AB
63, joined Mar. 2008

Personally I am new to this site , just got a new computer and have to get one of the kids to take a picture of me and send it to me so I can post it . I have nothing to hide , I'm not a computer whiz .

3/29/2008 12:25:29 PM No pic, empty description - why?  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

Miata, but at least your profile description is filled in.
What I am talking about is when there is No picture, AND
no description. What is a person supposed to respond to
in that case.

4/3/2008 12:55:19 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
miataman
Airdrie, AB
63, joined Mar. 2008

I think it's possible they are just not sure of what they want from the site , or are afraid to bare their soul so to speak ( to total strangers ) ? For instance the income question is a real test or a chance to fib to impress people ( personally I am a little intimidated by a woman who claims to earn over 100,000 per year ) I'll have to check my profile , I can't remember what was put in there !

4/3/2008 1:23:26 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
singlemomxo
Calgary, AB
55, joined Mar. 2008

Most men who do that want sex. Same when they put age 18-70. They are looking for anybody.

4/4/2008 1:03:40 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

I can appreciate the fact people don't want to admit things like their salary, religion, occupation, etc. But at least they can write even a couple sentences about themselves & give a few of their interests. There's no way I'll contact someone I know absolutely nothing about. A picture even helps a lot.

4/5/2008 1:34:56 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
singlemomxo
Calgary, AB
55, joined Mar. 2008

Ya I ask them once for a pic. and if they don't, see ya.I like seeing who I am chatting with.

4/7/2008 9:46:15 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
saucybrat
Edmonton, AB
55, joined Apr. 2008

Why the intimidation? I make over $100,000/year, just means I have a great job, that I worked hard to achieve! No worries! And about the no profile/picture thing??? I have the picture posted, and have written a profile, when it came time to post, it didn't take...and I tried three times! Just gave up after that! I also have nothing to hide...ask away!

4/7/2008 2:04:28 PM No pic, empty description - why?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

It seems many men are intimidated by the income thing. I guess women's lib hasn't come as far for some as for others. It wouldn't surprise me, saucybrat, if several men who read your profile shy away when they see that. I know, it makes no sense! But often men don't make sense, anyway.

4/9/2008 12:38:50 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
miataman
Airdrie, AB
63, joined Mar. 2008

So --- if you make over 100,000 are you going to be comfortable with a guy who only works part time and is happy with that ? I guess it would be real love then eh ? Sorry for going off topic .

4/9/2008 2:25:42 PM No pic, empty description - why?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

You're not really off-topic, miataman. We're talking about why some members don't complete their profile & one reason being income. You brought up a good point about diff in income. In any case, at least you participate in Alberta Chat so who would DARE to give you ?

4/10/2008 11:08:35 PM No pic, empty description - why?  
forestrose
Over 2,000 Posts (2,168)
Calgary, AB
64, joined Dec. 2007

Hi, all. Miata, that would be a lifestyle choice between two individuals, not a blanket application.

As long as people are just dating, who cares whether someone works at all, part, or full time!

I've been curious, Miata: do you drive one, or sell them?

4/11/2008 5:09:16 PM No pic, empty description - why?  
gman0906
Red Deer, AB
51, joined Dec. 2007

Well i am a man last time I checked and a woman with a great job and a career is no different, great she has more money but an honest guy would not even see that as an issue, more money means you can both do more things together, a relationship is more than just $$$ anyway, if a guy is intimidated by a woman making over $100,000 then he is the wrong type of guy.

4/12/2008 1:06:43 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
miataman
Airdrie, AB
63, joined Mar. 2008

Forestrose , I drive a Miata ( not good at selling things )

4/13/2008 11:24:48 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
miataman
Airdrie, AB
63, joined Mar. 2008

Honesty has nothing to do with a persons ideas about a mates income . I would like a lady close to my own age , not young enough to be my daughter or old enough to be my mother . Being MALE and being a MAN are two different things . The ladies can see my posts and threads and see that I am honest and just being myself. And as I promised , I have posted my picture.

4/13/2008 6:00:54 PM No pic, empty description - why?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

Hey, miata, I see you got the kids to take a picture of you! Nice to to see your smiling face!. Now we all have a feeling of connection with you that, speaking for myself, don't get with a black outline. Now you're 'real', I'll welcome you once again to Alberta Chat.

4/13/2008 11:34:09 PM No pic, empty description - why?  
miataman
Airdrie, AB
63, joined Mar. 2008

Thank you VERY much 2bluiz !!

5/5/2008 5:36:24 AM No pic, empty description - why?  
wishfulone
Edmonton, AB
52, joined Apr. 2008

I did fill in my profile, but I was very leary about putting up a pic. Only after I started doing some good chatting with someone did I finally feel ok to put it up. (and the fact that he had asked for a pic). With today's world, (me being paranoid), who wants the whole world to know what u look like).

5/5/2008 1:33:08 PM No pic, empty description - why?  
2bluiz
Calgary, AB
66, joined Feb. 2008

I don't blame you for being a little paranoid now adays, Wishful. Often you can't tell if someone is being honest or stringing you along. And then you look at how much the peacefulness of our province has changed, especially in the last few years. Yes, it definitely pays to be cautious.

5/10/2008 3:39:24 PM No pic, empty description - why?  

dream_spider
Grande Prairie, AB
44, joined Mar. 2008

I think most of the members without a pic or profile probably just joined to be able to see who was listed. Its been in the news many times how sites like these actually post pics of people from other places and say they are from where you are, just so people join. After joining, many end up disappointed because those people were not real, they were just ads edited to please automatically who ever is looking at the ad.

Then theres those where some thing happens in life and they can't return and when they do, they can't remember the password, or account. I know I have a couple like that. Specially when my ISP closes the e-mail address and one can't retrieve the pw in order to change the e-mail. I really wish there would be more easy ways to retrieve pw's in order to update accounts.

Then theres of coarse those just here to chat be it good or bad chat. What really ticks me off is looking at some of these profiles and it says the profile is like 3 months old and still waiting for approval ? So really then I guess its also partly the fault of the hosting site too. They should learn to clean up the lists more often to avoid lag in the system too.

There is so many reasons but I won't keep going hope this helps. Probably won't without e-mails to the staff of the site though.