Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps near me

Dating whilst living with HIV demands honesty about a health related situation that can be tough to talk about and one that a lot of could not completely understand. dating in baxley ga Total our compatibility quiz to get top quality connections primarily based on important regions of character. There s a totally free alternative and 3 paid VIP subscription alternatives with discounted prices for subscribing for three months and six months. call girl seoul The web site also dons a POF chemistry predictor.

listcrawler eu

A different one of the original dating sites turned apps with an eye towards obtaining a connection, POF had 90 million customers in its heydey. personals milton E mail Print Report a Problem Sitemap. This info includes the surname, employer, address, and even neighborhood. omegle pronounce He stated his wife told him at the time that being a wife wasn t her priority ideal now, but the two hadn t discussed the predicament beforehand, and Rafael stated he discovered himself seriously craving for her consideration.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/10/2011 1:30:56 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
brother_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,530)
Killeen, TX
36, joined Jun. 2011

Everybody knows that in modern day society, a grown man is not allowed to shed tears in front of anyone unless it involves the death of a loved one. Or other extremely rare occasions.

But ladies, how do you feel about a man that sheds tears more often? Like while watching a "touching movie" or after getting into an argument with you after you have said something hurtful to him?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/10/2011 1:35:09 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
becky_2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,857)
Sevierville, TN
47, joined Jan. 2010

I like to see that a man has compassion and feelings. To me it shows a sign of strength as well to allow those feelings to be shown and I definitely admire a man more for it.

7/10/2011 1:36:30 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

oceandive
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,731)
Gainesville, GA
59, joined Oct. 2007

the exact same way i feel about anybody that is crying...compassion.....except for kids....i totally loose my patience with whiny kids....

7/10/2011 1:36:44 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
shyann29
Riverton, UT
35, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from becky_2010:
I like to see that a man has compassion and feelings. To me it shows a sign of strength as well to allow those feelings to be shown and I definitely admire a man more for it.

I completely agree!

7/10/2011 1:40:46 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
epichairday
Over 2,000 Posts (2,293)
Durand, WI
51, joined Apr. 2011

I cried when bambis mom died. I was 6.

7/10/2011 1:45:43 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

nuttycoconuts
Over 1,000 Posts (1,967)
New Port Richey, FL
57, joined Aug. 2009

This may sound crazy ..but i cry when I hear someone belts out a great ballad.

7/10/2011 1:49:19 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
deepinthot
Fullerton, CA
29, joined May. 2011

It happens. I think everybody needs a good cry once in a while.

7/10/2011 2:02:19 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
omniscienta
Geneva
Switzerland
53, joined Jul. 2011

A man who sheds tears once-in-a-while displays sensitivity. I would take this as a reminder that he has feelings; that he is comfortable enough, with me, to let go. I would feel safe to get intimate with such a man because I gather he would treat me with care - fingers/hands with nerves and not made of stone! Another point is that he refuses to be ruled by social convention when that plugs the flow in his intimate relationships.

7/10/2011 2:20:08 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

lyndymoon
Altoona, PA
46, joined Apr. 2011

I don't mind a man that shows his emotions in front of me, as long as they are still a man, and aren't more emotional than me. I don't even let my son whine about anything....and I don't like to see him cry for long, so once his time out or other punishment is done, then I have to hug him and get him calmed down.

So show emotions, just can't be more emotional than me.

7/10/2011 2:26:00 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
celestialseasng
Pemberville, OH
60, joined Apr. 2011

I don't cry easily, even when I'm moved emotionally. So I'm not always sure how to react if my man cries. It doesn't upset me or anything, but can be a little awkward sometimes.

7/10/2011 2:27:47 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
swoop408
San Jose, CA
33, joined May. 2011

It's healthy to cry from time to time to just let it all out. Life can be stressful and crying can be therapeutic.

7/10/2011 2:28:55 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
dreamncute
Killeen, TX
46, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from lyndymoon:
I don't mind a man that shows his emotions in front of me, as long as they are still a man, and aren't more emotional than me. I don't even let my son whine about anything....and I don't like to see him cry for long, so once his time out or other punishment is done, then I have to hug him and get him calmed down.

So show emotions, just can't be more emotional than me.

Just fyi take ot or leave it but......

If you hug or console him right after the punishment the brain will register bad behavior and punishment to feelings of security, love, and affection not of something that was unpleasant, which is what the punishment should be or it does not redirect the negtaive behavior.

Wait about an hour or more after to show affection. This will help keep the negative behavior from reoccuring.

Again, just some friendly advice... you do with it what you want

7/10/2011 2:37:34 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
amgie
Concord, CA
33, joined Jul. 2011

Men do cry when ther is no one are around. Why do they act cold to people that made them cry. If a made ther lover hurt. She will be defensive cos of pride. The man knows she turn into fragile, needy of affections, and attention. Why men hav pride to the one that they care about. It creat friction and love fades. Instead make plans to fix things up. Most of the time, fix up but the baggage is still there....
Men should let go their pride if they care the person.

7/10/2011 3:59:49 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

hugsnlaughter
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,139)
McKeesport, PA
56, joined Jul. 2007

Crying at a sad movie, a death, sickness to me is normal, male or female. I don't mind a guy who cries, shows he is not hesitant to revealing his true emotions. Now, not sure i would want him to cry each time we argued but would rather hear a guy cry than whine.

7/10/2011 4:07:58 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
kpblueyz
Janesville, WI
38, joined Jun. 2011

Everyone needs a chance to have a good cry. My daughters father cried the day she was born and only 2 other times in all the time we were together. I found it nice to know he had a heart and emotions. As long as the man isn't as big of a crybaby as me then we are all good. LOL.

7/10/2011 4:22:41 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
amgie
Concord, CA
33, joined Jul. 2011

I felt that before. It's vise versa. He wants love from u.
A man like that is sincere. A man who hide his tears from the one that they love. It created friction&baggage in a relationship tha leads to unsealing relationship in the long run.
Female can't figure men. Men wants female to be happy, affection, loving. It's obvious female can't when she's hurtful, need of attention, affection. Both party expect the same but no one is doing first. They ended up point who should go first!! Men will not admit that they Hirt u first cos it lower there manhood.

7/10/2011 4:30:58 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
lilkarebear
Over 1,000 Posts (1,003)
Wilmington, DE
44, joined Jun. 2011

I have to agree that a good cry on occasion, is needed no matter who's crying. I have noticed in both men AND women...including myself...that when we don't allow ourselves to cry once in a while when we're upset, stressed, or grieving...it gets bottled up and we become more irritable and easier to anger. I don't like it when men turn their stress into anger. That's just one more twist to why I think it's important. it also is easier to understand when my man is upset over something and to have compassion for him if he's able to express his feelings this way.

7/10/2011 4:48:13 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
cinvisible
Daly City, CA
38, joined May. 2011

Awee. that would be soo sweet..but i would feel weird if he would cry with me when i watch my soap operas lol.. i guess it just shows that he has a snsitive side and he actually shows his true feelings its very rare to see someone like that.. well my ex bf from holland cries everytime we say good bye.. but it was hard back then.. loving someone far away...

7/10/2011 4:51:27 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
ll1155
Mansfield, OH
50, joined Feb. 2011

Depends on if I meant to make him cry!

7/10/2011 4:59:21 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
gary_guitar_
Lakewood, NJ
61, joined May. 2010

You're not a man if you can't cry.
I was raised by a WWII combat veteran, psycho Dad. He taught me to NEVER cry.
Years later, as I was finding my way to sobriety and life without drugs, I LEARNED how to cry. It was a fantastic feeling of relief and very healing.
NOW? Hell, I cry at Hallmark commercials...

p.s. Mom died a month ago. My father cried like a baby. It felt good to see him have a REAL emotion. Today is her birthday. I called him and we BOTH cried.

It's healing and very therapeutic. NOT whining, though. That's another thing, alltogether.

[Edited 7/10/2011 5:00:52 PM ]

7/10/2011 5:39:34 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
fresaironly
San Antonio, TX
46, joined Oct. 2009

I think its alright for men to cry,but not over every little thing.The same goes for women..

7/10/2011 6:05:29 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
missyrooski
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,238)
Suffern, NY
29, joined Jul. 2011

Like the post above me. I agree.

7/10/2011 6:51:55 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

codeguru
Over 2,000 Posts (2,956)
Huntington, WV
35, joined Sep. 2009

Don't fall for it. Act like a p*ssy, get no p*ssy. That may be crude, but I'm not mincing words with this bullcrap...

7/10/2011 7:04:34 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
rob2k
Over 1,000 Posts (1,972)
Mocksville, NC
43, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from marias3girls:
I think that shows compassion and emotion a good heart! I think it's really sweet and guys should do it more often! There is nothing better then a good cry once in a while!!

I break my arm, I tell my mom to get the camera, haha.

I wreck my dirt bike, dust myself off, limp to my bike and get back on.

I watch Vanilla Sky and cry like a baby, lol.

7/10/2011 7:07:35 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
brother_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,530)
Killeen, TX
36, joined Jun. 2011

"Depends on if I meant to make him cry!"
--------
^^What if you didn't, but you two were just in a heated argument and you said things that... just weren't that nice?

7/10/2011 7:12:01 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
rob2k
Over 1,000 Posts (1,972)
Mocksville, NC
43, joined Jul. 2010

Crying a lot is a sign of depression too though, too much of anything is no good generally.

7/10/2011 7:17:42 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

stretchlimo
Savannah, GA
50, joined Feb. 2009

I don't know why but i drop a tear or two at weddings

7/10/2011 7:35:17 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
mistressofmagic
Birmingham, AL
38, joined May. 2011

Quote from brother_sunrize:
Everybody knows that in modern day society, a grown man is not allowed to shed tears in front of anyone unless it involves the death of a loved one. Or other extremely rare occasions.

But ladies, how do you feel about a man that sheds tears more often? Like while watching a "touching movie" or after getting into an argument with you after you have said something hurtful to him?

Its good for guys to show that they are human and not some robot that will rust when wet..so yes..crying is good..but there is a fine line between sensitive male and big ole wimp..gotta not cross it..the examples you gave are good ones of a sensitive male.

7/10/2011 7:36:04 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

starting2day41
Jacksonville, FL
46, joined May. 2011

Quote from fresaironly:
I think its alright for men to cry,but not over every little thing.The same goes for women..

I rarely cry and I don't want a man that cries more than me. But I'm that way about women friends too. If you love to have a good cry about something and your world didn't just come to an end than you’re probably too emotional for me. That being said, the last two relationships the men were criers.

Different strokes for different folks. I'm the type that deals with a situation and if I have to cry I do it alone when everyone is asleep. I can't do it in front of others, it's just not me. I like to grieve alone.

Maybe if I had someone that I felt was stronger emotionally than me I could do it. But I have always felt that I was emotionally stronger than those around me and had to continue being strong for them.

7/10/2011 7:40:04 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
cinvisible
Daly City, CA
38, joined May. 2011

Quote from usbdavinci:
It seems that I cried all day just yesterday.

I went to Wal-Mart to get oil and filter to change the oil in my truck. I ran into a woman who was pretty close friends with my late wife. Not so much with me. They were teachers at the same middle school. As soon as I saw her, I started to tear up, waved at her, and turned away. I had not seen her since the memorial service. When I tried to walk away with tears flowing, she'd already left her place in the check-out line and gave me a hug and some kind words.

When I got home, there was a vehicle about to depart my driveway. I recognized the couple inside and smiled as he began to back up and allow me to turn onto my property. We hadn't seen each other in about three years, as a job had called him away to the Northeast. He and his wife got out and we exchanged pleasantries there in the driveway. The wife asked if Vickie was inside and how was she doing. I hadn't realized that they didn't know. I hadn't been able to get in touch when Vickie died last year.

We sat in the patio for hours as I shared some details between outbreaks of tears.

R.I.P.
JVM
10-16-10

awee so sorry for your loss.. I cried today too when I was at work, There's just some days I miss my mom...even though it's been 17 yrs...

[Edited 7/10/2011 7:45:41 PM ]

7/10/2011 8:35:06 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
brother_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,530)
Killeen, TX
36, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from usbdavinci:
It seems that I cried all day just yesterday.

I went to Wal-Mart to get oil and filter to change the oil in my truck. I ran into a woman who was pretty close friends with my late wife. Not so much with me. They were teachers at the same middle school. As soon as I saw her, I started to tear up, waved at her, and turned away. I had not seen her since the memorial service. When I tried to walk away with tears flowing, she'd already left her place in the check-out line and gave me a hug and some kind words.

When I got home, there was a vehicle about to depart my driveway. I recognized the couple inside and smiled as he began to back up and allow me to turn onto my property. We hadn't seen each other in about three years, as a job had called him away to the Northeast. He and his wife got out and we exchanged pleasantries there in the driveway. The wife asked if Vickie was inside and how was she doing. I hadn't realized that they didn't know. I hadn't been able to get in touch when Vickie died last year.

We sat in the patio for hours as I shared some details between outbreaks of tears.

R.I.P.
JVM
10-16-10

Aww man, sorry to hear it brother. That made me kind of sad just reading it.

7/10/2011 10:20:00 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
matureblkmann
Over 1,000 Posts (1,737)
Atlanta, GA
62, joined May. 2011

Grown man crying like a baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8H7Dt5vSA&feature=related

7/10/2011 10:29:53 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
jenlynn84
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,616)
Bemidji, MN
32, joined Jul. 2011

In my opinion it takes a real man to let a few tears out in front of a woman. I have no problem with a guy who cries during a movie or when his favorite team wins the playoffs... lol

I just wouldn't want a man who cries more than I do... that's freak me out.

7/10/2011 11:41:04 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
shellboat
Muskegon, MI
44, joined Jul. 2011

I love a man who can show his sensitive side.As long as he is not whiny like a kid.

7/10/2011 11:51:58 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
preslytanus
New Braunfels, TX
23, joined Aug. 2010

Crying dosent mean ur a more of a man and stronger, I tink crying helps u get everything out , an then you can be strong!

7/11/2011 12:01:22 AM How do women feel about men who cry?  
jkuehnau
Marinette, WI
32, joined May. 2011

I remember, I was thousands of miles away from home, living with a girl I had dated for a long time. She was having a lot of issues, she was having a lot of medical problems.

I was getting ready to go to work and she had been complaining about headaches for a few days, but they were just getting worse and worse, so bad she could barely see, walk, talk, she had thrown up multiple times, it was time to go to the hospital.

I stayed with her in the emergency room as long as I could, but we were living in California and it must have been a good day for accidents, there were tons of people, all of them badly injured, one guy lost his right eye and they just gave him something to put over it to keep blood from going everywhere....

I had to go to work, the only way we were surviving at that point was me working two jobs to make sure we had a roof over our heads and food to eat. I kissed her on the forehead and she promised me she would call me as soon as she found something out.

I was working a 15 hour shift that day. I was both opening and closing the shop, I tried to contact her multiple times, with no luck at all and I never got a phone call. An hour before I was closing up shop I got a phone call from her and that she was on her way over to the place I worked.

I met her outside the building, took a single look at her, grabbed her and started to cry my little f**king eyes out. The kind of crying where your nose is running and you can't see and you can barely breath.

If someone is going to hold that against me as a man, well then you aren't worth knowing anyways.

7/11/2011 4:43:17 AM How do women feel about men who cry?  

rosesown
Over 1,000 Posts (1,524)
Asheville, NC
54, joined Jun. 2009

I would much rather see a man shed tears than one who holds all emotions inside. Recently at a 4th of July celebration, I saw MANY grown men cry...granted most of them were vets and the ceremony meant something to them that a civilian could not begin to understand but it felt good to see them hold their heads up high and not be ashamed of the tears that flowed freely.

7/11/2011 5:06:10 AM How do women feel about men who cry?  
jacob_87
Granite City, IL
29, joined Jul. 2011

dreamncute

your advice might not work for some.
because you are most likely used to dealing with soldiers.
yes i know about killeen tx, i live in cove for a long time,
im one of those people. i was an 11b until i got hurt.
only two thing made me cry or tear up in the past 6 years or so.
1) my son, he falls and cries, i get tears
2) this is the hard one, when i think of or get reminded of a good friend from the army.
i was there and i seen it.
nothing else effects me, i dont know why. but when i feel it coming on, i refuse to let anyone see it or even know. my dad tells people i dont cry. that im cold, but thats just because he dont know,
im sorry but i feel like a p*ssy when i tear up or cry.

7/11/2011 7:41:49 AM How do women feel about men who cry?  
troublextoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,411)
Washington, MI
50, joined May. 2011

Quote from swoop408:
It's healthy to cry from time to time to just let it all out. Life can be stressful and crying can be therapeutic.

You are so right!

7/11/2011 7:45:24 AM How do women feel about men who cry?  
troublextoo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,411)
Washington, MI
50, joined May. 2011

I dated a guy that cried more then my 4 yr old did! He was way to emotional for me. It wasn't like he did it when he was just upset or happy, it was over everything! We went to a club and he started crying because he loved the town we were in and the club we were at. I honestly couldn't take it.

I have no problem with a man showing his feelings, in fact it tugs on my heart strings. I just can't be with a guy that crys every time the mind changes direction.

7/11/2011 11:14:03 AM How do women feel about men who cry?  
brother_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,530)
Killeen, TX
36, joined Jun. 2011

@jkuehnau, sad story bro, but at least she was alright in the end.

7/11/2011 11:34:24 AM How do women feel about men who cry?  
narcan
Richardson, TX
29, joined Jun. 2011

I get a little emotional when i hear Mozart.

7/11/2011 4:46:29 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
iamalwaysjustme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,074)
Kansas City, MO
57, joined Apr. 2009

Quote from deepinthot:
It happens. I think everybody needs a good cry once in a while.

I have been with my boyfriend a year now. I have seen him cry, my ex husband I was with for ten years, I never saw him shed one tear.

7/11/2011 6:10:50 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
mixedcutie3
Addison, TX
24, joined Jul. 2011

depends on what they are crying about. good example: proposing bad example: watching the NOTEBOOK...sensitivity is good but no woman wants to date a wuss...

7/11/2011 6:39:32 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

kuhlt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,553)
Grass Lake, MI
50, joined Feb. 2011

depends on what a guy is crying about, I cry every time Matt Kenseth doesn't win a sprint car race....

7/11/2011 7:05:39 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
act2011
Tulsa, OK
35, joined Apr. 2011

Honestly to me men that won't cry in front of someone they care about obviously have issues with sharing their feelings appropriately. A man that will cry shows that he is comfortable with himself and his feels and trusts the person he is with. Now with that being said there is a time and place to cry and some men cry too much, but what u explained is exactly the way it should be.

7/11/2011 7:10:56 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

pepgirl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,226)
Bridgewater, MA
50, joined Jul. 2010

Quote from becky_2010:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

7/11/2011 7:19:48 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
ms90210
Philadelphia, PA
47, joined Jun. 2011

just not all the time...dated a crybaby once...not so great.

7/11/2011 7:40:12 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
60freebird
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,712)
Atlanta, GA
66, joined Sep. 2010

A man who cries is a man in touch with his emotions and comfortable enough with who he is to show them. I adore a man who cries......he's one who will show other emotions freely as well.

7/11/2011 7:58:20 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
cowgirlbarbie
Milton, FL
25, joined Jun. 2011

It really depends. I've known some guys who cried every time I got mad at them.I hate to admit to being so shallow but it took away a good deal of respect I had for them. If they cry more than I do I can't see it working. Now if a family member dies that's different. MAYBE a sad scene in a movie. Maybe.

7/11/2011 8:09:21 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

codeguru
Over 2,000 Posts (2,956)
Huntington, WV
35, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from cowgirlbarbie:
It really depends. I've known some guys who cried every time I got mad at them.I hate to admit to being so shallow but it took away a good deal of respect I had for them. If they cry more than I do I can't see it working. Now if a family member dies that's different. MAYBE a sad scene in a movie. Maybe.

Thank you...

7/11/2011 10:02:34 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
mindovermatter6
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,263)
Waterford, MI
56, joined Nov. 2008

It's very manipulative.

Most men don't and when they do - they are either under a lot of stress, lost a loved one, or trying to hook you emotionally - to reel you back in.

Awe hunny you know I didn't mean that - don't leave!
Women pull this crappy more - but when a man does - damn!

7/11/2011 10:46:41 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
kennysha
Opelika, AL
25, joined May. 2011

It depends on why he's crying. I like a sensitive man who can show his feelings. But just being a b*tch and crying 4 no reason. Hell NO!!!

7/11/2011 11:15:27 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

moonbeams73
Over 1,000 Posts (1,577)
Grand Rapids, MN
61, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from becky_2010:

Me too!

7/11/2011 11:29:40 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
tater79
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,647)
Springfield, IL
37, joined Jun. 2008

it depends on what the guy cries about and how often, I would imagine...

Ok for guys to cry when the following happens:

1.)death of a loved one or family member or friend or child hurt
2.)emotional destroyed by family member or significant other or friend

the end...

a few things a guy better never cry over:
broken bones
everyday meanness from society etc
cut's scrapes, stitches, staples, etc.

Example wind blew over the walkboard when I was siding a house a couple years ago while two tories in the air, came crashing down shattered my right foot into 5 pieces...I limped around after yelling AH F**K!!! then reset up the ladders and walk boards stayed another 4 hrs until the job was finished while my body and/or nerves made me shake the whole damn time while feeling like I was going to throw up.....

got home had to cut off my shoe... wrapped it up in a tight bandage for 3 days then went to the hospital to get xrays, then made a block brace for myself and went back to work

bad thing is I still get pains in the foot from time to time, because it never healed right.....but it is what it is.ya gotta put food on the table

[Edited 7/11/2011 11:30:04 PM ]

7/11/2011 11:39:24 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
brother_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,530)
Killeen, TX
36, joined Jun. 2011

@ tater, I hear you about not crying over what happened to you on the job, but I would have at least wanted to go home or something lol

7/11/2011 11:48:26 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
tater79
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (29,647)
Springfield, IL
37, joined Jun. 2008

Quote from brother_sunrize:
@ tater, I hear you about not crying over what happened to you on the job, but I would have at least wanted to go home or something lol

I might of if the job wasn't so close to being finished, I had about an hour's worth of work left...it just took me 4 hrs to do it...

I needed the 1k (my share) to pay rent utilities etc....

7/11/2011 11:51:01 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  
perspicacity888
Over 2,000 Posts (3,699)
Hamilton, ON
28, joined Feb. 2011

I got decapitated once and I cried (after I got decapitated).

7/12/2011 2:08:17 AM How do women feel about men who cry?  
whiteowl504
New Orleans, LA
25, joined May. 2010

idk how women feel about men who cry but i do know emotion will come out 1 way or another whether its a tear or two or an enraged fit

7/12/2011 2:41:28 PM How do women feel about men who cry?  

maleagant
Over 1,000 Posts (1,800)
La Follette, TN
32, joined Dec. 2009

There are a lot of women on here saying they are ok with men crying.

However, I seriously doubt the actually events and reactions upon having it happen with them.

In example, many of the women on here who have stated they were with a man who cried are no longer with that man (Almost every single one). So I wonder, if they are ok with a squishy man who can show and bear his emotions like that, and is apparently kind and a good man. Why they are not still together?

I would say the softness of men that cry is enjoyable for women in the short term, but then they realize that these same men are unable to fulfill their other expectations of a man because of that softness.

I cry at Pixar movies and Disney movies for example,

Probably because it hits a nerve in the family oriented area of my emotional complex or the childlike side of me (Everyone has one). Yet every single woman I have ever been with, (And that's a lot of different types of women) (if they notice) has responded with awkwardness. And many of those women had told me they enjoyed a man who was man enough to show his emotions.

But it wasn't enjoyment, or compassion, or even happiness or liking of it it was, Uncomfortable, Awkwardness they showed. Like despite what they say they were in fact not comfortable with a man who can feel as it were.

A woman will say she enjoys or wants a lot of things, or even is ok with a lot of things. But the truth is that most women think one thing while in reality unbeknownst to them even it is another. Even afterwords when I have asked they still carry on with how they like it. They do not even realize they in fact do not and that it pushes them away from me on a deep emotional level.

Most women no matter what they say do not like men who cry. This is simply a cold hard fact. So unless it's a death in the family, or some such, if you cry around the woman your with expect that awkwardness to creep up on you and expect the end of your relationship to be close.

There are males, and there are Men. If women wanted a male, none of us would ever be single. Women want a "Man". Who they can have their fantasies about having and seeing them bear and show their emotions, But do they ever really want to see it or experience it beyond there minds eye?

No, they don't.

[Edited 7/12/2011 2:46:22 PM ]