Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

post breakup hookup

But often people today meet via web communities that aren t intended to be for dating. gay dating calgary Yvonne later said to Sinéad that she liked number 1 but changed her mind for the reason that I was a bit also merry. Safe to say I didn t assistance him realize this goal. omegle video mobile android The transition from winter to spring reminds us that there is light at the end of a bleak season.

mega presonals

Additional, in terms of girl top quality (looks, profession and so on. craigslist shoals A guest had possibly complained that my date and I had been inside collectively. I just wanted to find the ideal man, somebody who was fantastic for me. kombinaciya russian girls Take a screenshot of your date s profile and send it to a pal.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/12/2011 9:30:47 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
justvicky89
Over 1,000 Posts (1,376)
Los Angeles, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

My definition for it is.. I DO believe in god.. I just don't believe in the rules religion wants us to follow! I believe you life your life by respecting others, remembering thatcthrurs karma, loving one another, and following the "golden rule." religion complicates things!...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/12/2011 9:05:08 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

tedthesupertech
Los Angeles, CA
44, joined Jul. 2010

Yup, that could definitely fit under not religious.
PoF doesn't let you pick atheist or agnostic.. the only thing they have is "non-religious", which sucks for those that want something more specific.

7/13/2011 1:38:46 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
justvicky89
Over 1,000 Posts (1,376)
Los Angeles, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from tedthesupertech:
Yup, that could definitely fit under not religious.
PoF doesn't let you pick atheist or agnostic.. the only thing they have is "non-religious", which sucks for those that want something more specific.

Agreed.

7/13/2011 9:07:11 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

For me, Not Religious means just that, no religion.

Religion is Man, written by Man, developed by Man, for the purposes of Man.

Now, as to the existence of a god, that is another question. I would not be surprised if there is some conscious power that created all this, but I would be really surprised if it took role or really cared about individual activities. My view is if it existed is to be like an absent minded gardener. "Here are the raw ingredients for life now you figure it out once you evolve from the primordial soup".

7/13/2011 9:09:04 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

jadurbin
Pascagoula, MS
31, joined Jul. 2011

totally agree, I thought this was a non-religious thread, but it seems that is all this is discussed. Do you want to have a conversation on this thread?

7/13/2011 9:50:13 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

wickety
Savannah, GA
45, joined Mar. 2011

My definition for not religious?
Not believing in Gods and creators.

Since you believe in a God, I would say you were non-denominational.

7/13/2011 11:28:52 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from justvicky89:
My definition for it is.. I DO believe in god.. I just don't believe in the rules religion wants us to follow! I believe you life your life by respecting others, remembering thatcthrurs karma, loving one another, and following the "golden rule." religion complicates things!...

I belive that would be Agnostic by definetion Because you belive in god

7/14/2011 5:40:41 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
I belive that would be Agnostic by definetion Because you belive in god

Not even Agnostic...since Agnostics are not sure either way.

7/14/2011 8:08:13 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

wickety
Savannah, GA
45, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
Not even Agnostic...since Agnostics are not sure either way.

I agree.
If you do for sure believe in a God but can't figure out which one it is I could has sworn that was called non-denominational.
I guess it's google time.

Hmmm... I am wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-denominational_Christianity

Non-denominational only deals with indecisiveness in the Christian faith...

Grr... Why did I HAVE to look into this damn group?
This is going to bother me. LOL

7/14/2011 9:14:19 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Deist.

They believe in a "higher power" BUT that "higher power/god/creator" does not interfear (sp?) in our daily lives. There is no church. No gatherings. It is personal. It is up to each person to determine what they "believe in" by using their "god given" reasoning (I believe that's the word). Deists believe in what they can see, science NOT religion, but there is the belief we were created, in some way or another.

One deist could believe we as humans were created. Another could believe something entirely different was created then evolution took it's course.... Free thought. Form you opinions and views based on the facts you can see and what makes sense to you, not what some preacher tells you.

7/14/2011 9:20:04 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from wickety:

Grr... Why did I HAVE to look into this damn group?
This is going to bother me. LOL

Nope...what looking into this group will make you is to grow up....as we always should

7/14/2011 9:21:54 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from metalheadmama:
what they "believe in" by using their "god given" reasoning .

Hate to pinch your ball but reasoning and god DO NOT go together.

7/14/2011 9:50:56 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

From the deism site "Deism has the potential to connect with every human being because every human being possesses God-given reason."

Deist believe in a "god" though it can be called many different things. So, if you believe in a "god" or a creator, yes the two do go together.

Obviously not for an Athiest, lol, but those are two different things, though both fall under "not religious" as religion would be a practice.

I was just stating what Deism is and the thought process behind it. If you're interested (not to force it, please don't take it that way, but I think knowledge is power, or at least something to read) here is the site http://www.deism.com/deism_defined.htm.

7/14/2011 9:58:50 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

metalheadmama

""From the deism site "Deism has the potential to connect with every human being because every human being possesses God-given reason."""""

As somebody said in another post...it's a waste of intelligent time to attempt to debate with those who has tunnel vision.

7/14/2011 9:59:04 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

"This is not a utopian pipedream. Deism has the potential to connect with every human being because every human being possesses God-given reason. Because of this fact, Deism clicks with the vast majority of people who are made aware of it. This God-given reason, which is so dear and key to Deism, is the natural state of humanity. The superstitions of the man-made "revealed" religions are NOT the natural state of humanity. The cause of our God-given reason being overrun with these man-made myths and superstitions is very simple. ACTIVE people promoted these falsehoods. Some of these active people were motivated by self gain while others were acting on ignorance."

So in short... This is not something you learn from going to church. (as I said, there is no Deist church.) It is using common sense... so in the Deist belief, that would be your god given reasoning.

That's all I was saying.

7/14/2011 10:01:16 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
metalheadmama

""From the deism site "Deism has the potential to connect with every human being because every human being possesses God-given reason."""""

As somebody said in another post...it's a waste of intelligent time to attempt to debate with those who has tunnel vision.

Never said that's how I believe. But I do find other thought patterns, ways of thinking, interesting. I actually enjoy LEARNING about religions, and other ways of thinking. But it doesn't mean I believe in it.

7/14/2011 10:06:56 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

wickety
Savannah, GA
45, joined Mar. 2011

....... Thats... some pretty deep reading metalheadmama.

Kinda embarrassed my first thought upon seeing this place was "Atheists & Not Religious!? What is there to post about? You either believe or you don't" LOL

7/14/2011 10:24:33 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

lol.... I truly find it interesting, how many different views there are, from religious to non religious.

Once I realized, a while back, how wrong religion is I actually became interested, even more so- I always had a curiousity to learn about other religions- I started seeking out information. Not because I was searching for something to follow, but I felt my mind opened. Not in a weak way, willing to accept whatever bologna came my way, but opened to the concept of "oh, what I was taught to believe is WRONG, I wonder what's going on in these other religions?"

That lead to learning about NON religions.

I don't know what I would call myself. Free thinker I think best describes me. Just because I don't believe in religion, that doesn't mean I shouldn't allow myself to become knowledgable (only very minimally so far) on other thoughts/beliefs if I have the desire to understand why they think that way.

... hopefully that made sense...

It's amazing how much is out there.

[Edited 7/14/2011 10:25:51 PM ]

7/15/2011 7:44:07 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

So in short... This is not something you learn from going to church. (as I said, there is no Deist church.) It is using common sense... so in the Deist belief, that would be your god given reasoning.

That's all I was saying.

I will try, for the last time, to explain to you: God is only a myth so the concept "god given reasoning" is as fake as fake does.

7/15/2011 9:34:18 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

lol.... I truly find it interesting, how many different views there are, from religious to non religious.

Once I realized, a while back, how wrong religion is I actually became interested, even more so- I always had a curiousity to learn about other religions- I started seeking out information. Not because I was searching for something to follow, but I felt my mind opened. Not in a weak way, willing to accept whatever bologna came my way, but opened to the concept of "oh, what I was taught to believe is WRONG, I wonder what's going on in these other religions?"

That lead to learning about NON religions.

I don't know what I would call myself. Free thinker I think best describes me. Just because I don't believe in religion, that doesn't mean I shouldn't allow myself to become knowledgable (only very minimally so far) on other thoughts/beliefs if I have the desire to understand why they think that way.

... hopefully that made sense...

It's amazing how much is out there.
I have to applaud anyone who gathers information before making a choice .that is called an informed decision.
how else would you ever make an intelligent choice without looking at all of the options

7/15/2011 11:47:17 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
I will try, for the last time, to explain to you: God is only a myth so the concept "god given reasoning" is as fake as fake does.

I think where we are differing is the view of a belief. I am looking at it from a standpoint of almost like a fairy tale, reading a novel, that doesn't make it real, it just means I read the story and can have a conversation reguarding this story with someone who also has read the story...

I understand your view, just as I understand the deist, or even religious view, but that does not make it my person belief.

From an Athiest perspective God is only a myth so the concept "god given reasoning" is as fake as fake does you are exactly right.

7/15/2011 11:47:41 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
I have to applaud anyone who gathers information before making a choice .that is called an informed decision.
how else would you ever make an intelligent choice without looking at all of the options

Thank you

7/15/2011 8:07:49 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
justvicky89
Over 1,000 Posts (1,376)
Los Angeles, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Ok.. I'm officially brain f******. On my facebook, when I click on the "Religion" category, I'm not given the option of, "Deist." I just choose "Spiritual" instead. That's actually the option I choose in all religious categories.. I just hate that it's not an option on here! So now, whenever someone looks at my profile they assume that I'm don't believe in god and they send me angry messages Telling me I'm going to hell and stuff like that..

7/15/2011 10:09:49 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I can sympathise.
when I went into the U.S.Navy in 1964 one of the questions was what is your relgious faith?this is stamped on your dogtags so they can bury the combat dead .
I spent 2 hours debateing that I was atheist and was told that I could be either jewish ,catholic,musslim or protestant.
my choice was either protestant or recieve a dishonorable discharge .
I was only 17 yrs old and wound up going protestant for 4 years.
I hate a situation where there are no choices.

[Edited 7/15/2011 10:10:48 PM ]

7/17/2011 12:45:17 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from justvicky89:
Ok.. I'm officially brain f******. On my facebook, when I click on the "Religion" category, I'm not given the option of, "Deist." I just choose "Spiritual" instead. That's actually the option I choose in all religious categories.. I just hate that it's not an option on here! So now, whenever someone looks at my profile they assume that I'm don't believe in god and they send me angry messages Telling me I'm going to hell and stuff like that..

I think not religious is a good option... If you choose not to partake in religion, you are not religious... Those that are close-minded will not accept any way other than their own, then there are those who understand the difference between not religious and atheist.

I'm sorry you get messages like that! I've never gotten a message like that, but I've sure got it in person!

7/17/2011 12:46:17 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
I can sympathise.
when I went into the U.S.Navy in 1964 one of the questions was what is your relgious faith?this is stamped on your dogtags so they can bury the combat dead .
I spent 2 hours debateing that I was atheist and was told that I could be either jewish ,catholic,musslim or protestant.
my choice was either protestant or recieve a dishonorable discharge .
I was only 17 yrs old and wound up going protestant for 4 years.
I hate a situation where there are no choices.

That is horrible.

7/17/2011 5:40:55 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Thats the way it was back then but don't worry I didn't change my view .
when reciting the pledge of alligence I said "one nation under MOM with liberty and justice for all"
nobody ever caught it
it just ment that if I had died they would have buried me under a cross that meant nothing to me and some chaplin would have waisted his breath praying for my departed soul

[Edited 7/17/2011 5:46:13 PM ]

7/17/2011 11:52:16 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

I like the way you think! Once I'm dead, what do I care what they do with my body... Sure I'd LIKE to have a say, but really, it doesn't matter.

7/18/2011 4:17:44 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I like the way you think! Once I'm dead, what do I care what they do with my body... Sure I'd LIKE to have a say, but really, it doesn't matter.

Agreed at that time its a moot point

[Edited 7/18/2011 4:18:27 PM ]

7/18/2011 4:41:08 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

your belief in your god has to have its origin in the religious tenets, teaching and rituals that re-enforce your belief in your imanginary friend and savior and spiritual benefactor. You just did away with the religious beauracracies and formal institutions that people gather to to share their hallusinosis that is all not religious means and again its my humble opinion and you know what say about opinions thay are like ass....'s and evrybody has one.

7/18/2011 4:47:33 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Deism is really onthing more than mass hallusinosis. If you can get the world ( people and their pets )to connect to one culture and dieity you have that deism your talking about. Now pass that joint down I wanna puff too.

7/18/2011 4:49:45 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Put that fact into your dating profile be up front and honest from the get go regardless of the little boxes

7/18/2011 4:52:28 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

I'm up to believing other form of life exist and we are like single cell life forms to them. Those are your gods

7/18/2011 4:52:47 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

WAIT A MINUTE,,, WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE,,,DID SOMEBODY MENTION A JOINT??
PASS THAT SUCKER OVER HERE, I WANNA A HIT!!!!!

7/18/2011 4:58:16 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

but definitely delusional and experiencing and probably suffering from a little bit of hallucinosis. Just love that word it says so much about religions and tooth fairies

7/18/2011 5:04:27 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Hard to give you contact high from Central Florida so I'll take the second hit for you and since I share I don't want to leave anyone out I'll puff away for everybody until the joint is finished. Good ganja the type Willie Nelson puffs on LOL

7/18/2011 5:06:46 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Hear Hear loud and clear ditto to the dutch " me lady "

7/18/2011 5:11:27 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Deism is nothing more than mass hallucinosis no way getting around it you either believe in fairies or you don't. You just don't want to take a chance that the king of fairies really exist even if their is no proof. Watch out don't open that closet door!!!!!!1

7/18/2011 5:23:16 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Drafed 1966 to go to VietNam 19yrs old and ghetto stupid didn't know shit and thought saying catholic was cool because you know the whole canibalistic ritual about eating the flesh and body along with drinking the blood was the Spartan religion the macho thing.Having said that my brother I'm sorry to say I feel that comment about having to choose a religion or dishonorable discharge is TOTAL BULL SHIT MY amigo. Not in this good old USA army I was drafted into. You could have left it blank. I don't lie to anyone and know this for a fact. I'm to old for bullshit.

[Edited 7/18/2011 5:24:24 PM ]

7/18/2011 6:33:08 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from the_gonz:
Hard to give you contact high from Central Florida so I'll take the second hit for you and since I share I don't want to leave anyone out I'll puff away for everybody until the joint is finished. Good ganja the type Willie Nelson puffs on LOL::yellow banana::

that's ok gonz.thanks anyway. i got plenty. i got enough to keep us all stoned for a month of sundays. praise god. if he made anything better he would have kept it for himself.... lol

after thinking about it,, he may have kept the best for himself. he did some strange shit.
he must have been stoned. you can't do all the crap he did without being a little high.

::signal::::signal::

7/18/2011 8:51:03 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Well I guess we all know the gonz stands after that series
all most like sitting in a church/headshop
thank you rev.gonzo sell the point with a hammer
and you are full of shit sir if you knew what was happening there why were you not in company 470 u.s.n.t.c. san deigo so f**k you yery much douch bag assinine fool.

[Edited 7/18/2011 8:57:34 PM ]

7/18/2011 9:14:12 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from the_gonz:
Drafed 1966 to go to VietNam 19yrs old and ghetto stupid didn't know shit and thought saying catholic was cool because you know the whole canibalistic ritual about eating the flesh and body along with drinking the blood was the Spartan religion the macho thing.Having said that my brother I'm sorry to say I feel that comment about having to choose a religion or dishonorable discharge is TOTAL BULL SHIT MY amigo. Not in this good old USA army I was drafted into. You could have left it blank. I don't lie to anyone and know this for a fact. I'm to old for bullshit.

If you know all then prove it ground pounder show me where you were Dec18 1964
and we are not amigos shit for brains not then now or ever will be and never your bro dip shit so when you learn why you spew bullshit and get cured from same come look me up and try again.
till then carry on, as you were

7/18/2011 11:22:32 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
belial815
Fort Lauderdale, FL
26, joined Jun. 2011

It depends who is asking and who is being asked.

For example; a Christian ask some if they are not religious. The person responds yes. You are a Devil Worshipper. Have fun in Hell rotting.

Second example; An Atheist ask if someone is not religious. They say yes. That person is not religious.

Understand?

-Henry

7/19/2011 8:28:03 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Arkie you had me ROFL luv that reply a kindred spirit you are. gonz

7/19/2011 8:38:42 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
and you are full of shit sir if you knew what was happening there why were you not in company 470 u.s.n.t.c. san deigo so f**k you yery much douch bag assinine fool.

Thank you so kindly for your sweet words i can see you are full of your holy spirit. Get a joint and take a puff and lighten up my brother Hell awaits us all. Happening where???? vietnam ??? drafted??? stupid uneducated 19 yr old i was. I had no choice of where to go. Infantry 11 bravo tet offense I killed other life forms and saw them die. Wish I could f**k myself I would be so horny all the time. Hasta la vista baby PS deal with that anger issue you have. Maybe you do need to believe in an imanginary friend mu muscled amigo/

[Edited 7/19/2011 8:39:21 AM ]

7/19/2011 9:10:10 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:

Thank you so kindly for your sweet words i can see you are full of your holy spirit. Take a puff and lighten uo my brother Hell awaits us all. Happening there??? where???? vietnam ??? I was drafted??? I was a stupid uneducated 19 yr old ghetto kid. I had no choice of where to go. Infantry 11 bravo tet offense I killed other life forms and saw those life forms die so I haven't a clue as to what you are saying. As for f**king myself I wish I could f**k myself I would be so horny all the time. Ass in nine is that like a hole in one????? PS you need to deal with your anger management issues. You need or should ask your little imaginary friend to give you the strength or, as Arkie said He/she has the best stash, ask for some smoke to get you through your anger problems. Hasta la vista and Adios my muscle bound friend amigo

[Edited 7/19/2011 9:14:30 AM ]

7/19/2011 9:26:07 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
If you know all then prove it ground pounder show me where you were Dec18 1964
and we are not amigos shit for brains not then now or ever will be and never your bro dip shit so when you learn why you spew bullshit and get cured from same come look me up and try again.
till then carry on, as you were
\

I don't know d*ck shit Dec 18 1964 New Hampshire Trainning School For Boys upstate New York labled by court system as an incorrigible. Amigos is just a nice word don'tlike it suck lolipops then you can start with mine just don't bite. Shit for brains is better that hot air filling epmty cavity. I see you also have a shit fetish hope you don't smell as bad as all that shit you spit out . Hasta la visata my shit breath AMIGO LOL

7/19/2011 10:13:27 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

KINKAJU No profile, no inofomation, no face, no membership posted A lost soul from datehookup link to this site. Spewing shit out of his mouth if anyone should be barred from this sight is chicken shit people who wear sheets over head to hide who they really are. I think you are the an a** in nine hole in one piece of caca keep your opinions to thy self. UR a Shithead and king of shitsville. Your Amigo MFer.

[Edited 7/19/2011 10:16:06 AM ]

7/19/2011 11:21:18 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

sawed of little runt with your head up your a** you aren't tall enough for a pissing contest you little pissant
if you got a d*ck spitt it out the guy that owns it wants it back!
you self appointed expert what makes you think you know everything you know nothing.
yes you may be a legend in your own mind but thats a very small area so get over your self
don't let all that mota fog up all 6 of your brain cells

7/19/2011 11:30:18 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from the_gonz:
\

I don't know d*ck shit Dec 18 1964 New Hampshire Trainning School For Boys upstate New York labled by court system as an incorrigible. Amigos is just a nice word don'tlike it suck lolipops then you can start with mine just don't bite. Shit for brains is better that hot air filling epmty cavity. I see you also have a shit fetish hope you don't smell as bad as all that shit you spit out . Hasta la visata my shit breath AMIGO LOL

I guess that proves my point pendajo incorrigable you come in spewing it as truth but you can't answer the question don;t know anything fog brain then STFU get your dog to suck your d*ck you little f*ggot
via conn dios hoto

7/19/2011 2:44:48 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
brock_hardwood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,613)
Fairfield, CA
43, joined Jun. 2010

I would say that believing in a higher power or god without ANY basis for that belief is infinitely more absurd than believing in god through religion. At least religious groups have BAD reasons for their faith which can, to some absurd degree and with false logic, be defended.

To answer the question directly...A "not religious" person who believes in god or higher powers is:

An atheist who is also delusional.

7/23/2011 9:46:08 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I see them as someone who has cast-off all the shackles of religion except one.
one more chain to break and they become free completely
but thats just my personal opinion

8/28/2011 2:04:37 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
high_winds71
Duluth, MN
36, joined Jun. 2011

We were created by meteoroids the hit earth and in it was water and little microscopic organisums that grew and evolved into bigger things little tiny plants and animals maybe some planet blew up much like eath for this to be possible but it seems more then likely then a god to be the one who made us people were told they go to heaven when they die so fear of dying wouldn't be so scary...,

Well it is even still being stuck on earth as a ghost lol I am going to haunt people when I'm. Gone

8/28/2011 2:05:36 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
high_winds71
Duluth, MN
36, joined Jun. 2011

Oops earth

8/30/2011 11:09:47 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
maruli
Mönchengladbach
Germany
68, joined May. 2011

not religious means: My brain is void of both the delusion, that there could be any higher power, no matter how the deity may be called, and the need for this delusion. I live as if this delusion has never occurred nor been suggested to me.

8/31/2011 9:29:29 AM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from maruli:
not religious means: My brain is void of both the delusion, that there could be any higher power, no matter how the deity may be called, and the need for this delusion. I live as if this delusion has never occurred nor been suggested to me.

good one. maruli

8/31/2011 3:16:25 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

judging from the people i've talked to. they believe in some kind of superior being.
they just don't go to church. and they call this 'not religious'

a few months ago i was on a job in south alabama. we were all sitting around the pool
after work sipping on a cold beer and my ex boss brought up the subject.
he said there HAD' to be some kind of god.
well,, you know me, i couldn't let that shit slip by without voicing my opinion,lol

after a few minutes of this crap i looked up and shot god the bird. lmao, you should have seen the look of their faces, but that ended the conversation. lol

the funny part is, that was the day before tornadoes ripped through north alabama and destroyed some of the workers homes.
here i was shooting god the bird and it didn't touch a blade of grass at my house. lol
3 miles from my house, one of my friends (a christian) lost everything he had.
house,barn and 4 cars. 2 of which were restored antiques. i wonder where his god was at..lol

8/31/2011 3:51:46 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:
judging from the people i've talked to. they believe in some kind of superior being.
they just don't go to church. and they call this 'not religious'

To me that is "non-church goers". As you know, non- religious is not to believe in gwad.

8/31/2011 3:55:40 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
To me that is "non-church goers". As you know, non- religious is not to believe in gwad.

you know that and i know that. but thats what some people call it.
they confuse church with religion. trust me,,, i use to be a christian..lol

8/31/2011 4:15:48 PM What's your definition for, "not religious."  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:
you know that and i know that. but thats what some people call it.
they confuse church with religion. trust me,,, i use to be a christian..lol

Well, then, those royal pelotudos (= maximum idiots) need to be informed of the correct definition.