Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

On our trips, Kevin and my only brother Andrew were the closest in age, so they bonded immediately. singles in boca raton florida Bobbie and Peyton continued to create a sturdy friendship and partnership. In some cases, blinkered by unrealistic hopes, we can t see what other men and women can. is rhsfty com legit I live in Canada and was in London for a operate event when a pal joked I should really try the dating app Bumble.

hookup video chat app

Making it much less of an ordeal and extra of a constructive finding out encounter is the whole goal of this post. free dating sites in orange county However in my encounter OkCupid has come to be a bit of an on the internet dating app ghost town. You could waste days or even weeks having to know a person on line, then be devastated to understand within a minute of meeting IRL that the spark just isn t there. jg303king Comments are completed technical lady for work, or continue dating exact same, youll show up on Snapchat? Hyperhidrosis forum dating Meet intriguing, nba have been light forums.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/15/2011 1:43:21 PM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/15/2011 2:30:20 PM Perfect sense...  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

I have a question, just pure curiousity... How did this (the world, people, ect) become? From your point of view.

7/15/2011 3:12:14 PM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from metalheadmama:
I have a question, just pure curiousity... How did this (the world, people, ect) become? From your point of view.

In order for the world to be created it would have to be a creator who was able to create the world...and this creator would have had to be created before the world was created and after the creator that created him (her?). So I suggest you ask your question to whatever created the creator that created the other creator before the world was created.

In order for the world to have evolved it would have had to evolve from an evolution that had evolved from a previous evolution...and this evolution would have evolved before the evolution that led to the previous evolution making the second evolution a consequence of the first evolution. So I suggest you ask your question to the evolution that evolved from the original evolution.

LOL...It's not of my concern how the world came to be.

7/15/2011 3:20:21 PM Perfect sense...  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

I was just curious about your view.

You choose not to contemplate (sp?) the possibilities and just accept what is (that we are here, this is what is). Correct?

7/15/2011 3:29:02 PM Perfect sense...  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

I prefer science over religion. All over the universe their are similar elements all over the place. Plus science has evidence not just speculation or a book written in the 1300's that claims to explain what happened billions of years ago claiming an invisible entity created everything by snapping its invisible fingers.

7/15/2011 4:01:07 PM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

You choose not to contemplate (sp?) the possibilities and just accept what is (that we are here, this is what is). Correct?

No, what I choose is not to care either way.

7/15/2011 4:05:45 PM Perfect sense...  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

I have contemplated all the possibilities. Science has most of the answers, and will discover the rest of the answers at some point. At least with Science, we keep looking for the answers and not get stuck in a rut that was created for purposes 1000's of years ago that no longer exist. Purposes that are based in ignorance.

7/15/2011 5:01:49 PM Perfect sense...  

wickety
Savannah, GA
45, joined Mar. 2011

Going to have to agree.
Science seems to answer more questions over time reliably.

On that note.. Science seems to reliably come up with more questions over time as well...

The cool thing about science?
If its proven wrong, everyone accepts it.

7/15/2011 6:14:55 PM Perfect sense...  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

i think the universe and life has always existed, so there was no need for a creator.

7/15/2011 6:46:24 PM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:
i think the universe and life has always existed, so there was no need for a creator.

A concept too elevated for simple minds.

7/15/2011 7:12:26 PM Perfect sense...  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
A concept too elevated for simple minds.

yeah. its easier to say ''god did it'' and stop thinking about it. that way you don't have to use your brain.

BTW!!! does anybody else watch the atheist experiance tv show? it's a cable show
from austin texas. it is streamed on ustream on sunday at 3;30 pm.
you can also find clips on utube. GREAT SHOW!!

7/17/2011 12:36:37 PM Perfect sense...  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
No, what I choose is not to care either way.

That's what I was meaning. Sorry it didn't come out in the way I intended.

7/17/2011 12:38:17 PM Perfect sense...  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from gjlover:
I have contemplated all the possibilities. Science has most of the answers, and will discover the rest of the answers at some point. At least with Science, we keep looking for the answers and not get stuck in a rut that was created for purposes 1000's of years ago that no longer exist. Purposes that are based in ignorance.

I completely agree with you.

7/17/2011 1:25:27 PM Perfect sense...  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

as Aron Ra said, science don't have "ALL" the answers but religion has"NONE"!

7/17/2011 5:33:38 PM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

That's what I was meaning. Sorry it didn't come out in the way I intended.

No...notice the word "care".

7/17/2011 5:40:07 PM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:
as Aron Ra said, science don't have "ALL" the answers but religion has"NONE"!

Frater Ravus:

Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions.

7/17/2011 9:55:15 PM Perfect sense...  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Particals of matter drift through space and are attracted to each other (gravity) as this chunk attracts more mass gravity increases after a long period it is a planet.
this happened because of nature
nature is a set of rules
we (human beings) don't know all the rules but we know some of them .some are chemical some are mathematic some are biology some are physics see where this is going?
just my take on the world
how did life come into being a thermo-electrical-chemical reaction due to chance probability.
where did man come from ...evolution
thats my take on it

7/17/2011 11:45:47 PM Perfect sense...  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
No...notice the word "care".

Why does my asking questions and possibly having different views than you bother you so much? I've never once said what my views are. I've never tried to force MY thoughts on you, or anyone for that matter, I've only offered information on other views or simply contributed to conversations that do not revolve around you. I have only asked questions, this one time to YOU. Yet you come at me with such hostility. I don't understand the point of it.

Your bitterness and hostility is NOT something I hope to ever understand.

Your lack of even an attempt to have a conversation with someone who does not say "oh duchessa you are so completely right about everything. I wish I was like you" is just as bad a those bible thumpers who tell us we're going to hell for not believing in their God.

I know you will come back at me with some nasty response and make comments that insinuate I am "simple minded"/stupid/ or whatever. So, unless you would like to have an actual CONVERSATION with me, I will leave it where it is, as I am done with this bickering.

7/17/2011 11:48:19 PM Perfect sense...  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
Particals of matter drift through space and are attracted to each other (gravity) as this chunk attracts more mass gravity increases after a long period it is a planet.
this happened because of nature
nature is a set of rules
we (human beings) don't know all the rules but we know some of them .some are chemical some are mathematic some are biology some are physics see where this is going?
just my take on the world
how did life come into being a thermo-electrical-chemical reaction due to chance probability.
where did man come from ...evolution
thats my take on it

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

7/18/2011 9:47:26 AM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Why does my asking questions and possibly having different views than you bother you so much?

Please do not make assumptions. If I select not to answer...or I answer you in a funny way is simple my choice and my desire not to get into a subject that I could care less. Period.

7/18/2011 9:56:10 AM Perfect sense...  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
74, joined Nov. 2008

Speaking of hell, it has been unseasonabily warm in my mountain town.

7/18/2011 10:30:32 AM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from whays:
Speaking of hell, it has been unseasonabily warm in my mountain town.

Don't cry, kid....you were not singled out.

7/18/2011 11:44:40 AM Perfect sense...  
bobloblaw61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,112)
Big Beaver, SK
56, joined Apr. 2011

I agree with Duchessa, its not our concern as to why the Universe came about, does it really matter, how will it affect you in any way, shape or form?

But personally for me, I can live with the BBT, everything is moving outward still, stretching, so it had to be some sort of explosion, its the only logical answer that has satisfied me.

But that's it, there is nothing else beyond that, no one waved a wand and everything magically appeared, life started from organisms that evolved, plain and simple.

That is it.

People who waste their lives attending a church in the belief that they go to heaven will never get to see the disappointment when they die, because they will be dead

7/18/2011 3:12:41 PM Perfect sense...  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

i guess i'm a curious type of guy because i wonder where we come from and what started it all. i think we came from somewhere, but i don't think a 'god' had anything to do with it.
i am in the process of trying to figure out the theory of multiverses. interesting theory. also the theory of ancient aliens is interesting.
either of which is more plausable then a supernatural god made us out of dirt.

i read one theory that say's two of the multiverses touched together and that caused the big bang. its a deep subject for such a shallow mind like mine,lol

did somebody come here from another universe and was they treated as gods?
is that where the concept of a god come from?

ahh,,so many questions and so few answers. my head hurts,,lol

7/18/2011 3:24:21 PM Perfect sense...  
starbird43
Citra, FL
74, joined Mar. 2008

I believe god did not create man.....man created god so he would have someone to blame for all his short comings....... I am Native American and I also do not have an answer for all of this, but I do refuse to believe in some made up hear say power ruling my world.

7/18/2011 3:49:24 PM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:

ahh,,so many questions and so few answers. my head hurts,,lol

arkie, you need to get laid. Period.

7/18/2011 3:54:35 PM Perfect sense...  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
are, you need to get laid. Period.

is that a invitation?

7/18/2011 3:55:25 PM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from starbird43:
I believe god did not create man.....man created god so he would have someone to blame for all his short comings....... I am Native American and I also do not have an answer for all of this, but I do refuse to believe in some made up hear say power ruling my world.

The perfect quote for your post:

""Susan B. Anthony: I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires.""""

7/18/2011 4:23:26 PM Perfect sense...  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from arkiebama:
did somebody come here from another universe and was they treated as gods?

Did you ever read "Chariots of the Gods"? It is an excellent book. The author does not propose any answers, but asks a lot of questions. Like why do the Maya and the Egyptians both portray flying machines with pilots in roughly the same positions as modern spacecraft would have them? And, they did this 1000's of years ago.

7/18/2011 4:28:16 PM Perfect sense...  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from gjlover:
Did you ever read "Chariots of the Gods"? It is an excellent book. The author does not propose any answers, but asks a lot of questions. Like why do the Maya and the Egyptians both portray flying machines with pilots in roughly the same positions as modern spacecraft would have them? And, they did this 1000's of years ago.

yes i have!!! great book,, and as far as i'm concerned, there's enough evidence to back it up.

7/18/2011 9:47:09 PM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from gjlover:

You forgot to mention the Incas as well.

7/19/2011 3:51:07 PM Perfect sense...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:
is that a invitation?

Not really.

7/21/2011 9:20:56 AM Perfect sense...  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I remember my mother told me when I was very young too"Be careful around people who speak to god but to people who god speaks too never turn your back towards them they are dangerous"
it been good advice all my life

7/21/2011 11:16:39 AM Perfect sense...  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
I remember my mother told me when I was very young too"Be careful around people who speak to god but to people who god speaks too never turn your back towards them they are dangerous"
it been good advice all my life

very good advice indeed..

there are a lot of murderers out there that heard voices in their head.

one example is the woman that killed her kids because she claimed god told her to.
can't remember when/where this happened but i remember reading it somewhere.

7/23/2011 9:22:47 PM Perfect sense...  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from arkiebama:
yeah. its easier to say ''god did it'' and stop thinking about it. that way you don't have to use your brain.

BTW!!! does anybody else watch the atheist experiance tv show? it's a cable show
from austin texas. it is streamed on ustream on sunday at 3;30 pm.
you can also find clips on utube. GREAT SHOW!!

please post a link I would love to catch this