Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

There are true people out there, who are there for the reason that they do not have the time or inclination to invest all night seeking hopeful at a person in a dingy bar or what ever each and every Saturday night. athens chat room I understand that it is a lot easier stated than completed. Men and women can say what ever they want about themselves on their dating profiles, it might be accurate, it may be practically nothing but a bunch of lies, you by no means know. omegle cin I just want to say that i have also heard that if a connection doesnt start off off proper and in a haram way then you cant get the blessing of Allah swt.

web crawler personals

Imagine TikTok, but for dating, and you ve got a fairly great sense of what Snack has to offer you. orlando florida dating sites I think its fraught with difficulties and unless you are tech savvy and pretty worldly and know how to defend your self it could be a risky issue. I met up with a guy from Tinder and literally the first issue he stated to me was, Oh, I was worried you had a big chin from your photos, but you don t. adultfriendfinder apk Hello Uncle Steve, For as lengthy as I can remember, I ve been a fan of yours and would enjoy to be an audience member on your show.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/18/2011 1:16:18 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

topnotchtop
Highland, CA
31, joined Jun. 2011

1. Once or Twice
2. Three to Six Times
3. 7 to 12 Times
4. More than 13 times

How many people have agreed to meet someone from a social network, and when you guys met in person, they look nothing like there picture? It looks like they took the picture years ago?????

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/18/2011 2:25:17 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
pjtad
Milpitas, CA
45, joined Nov. 2010

I happened to me once but never again. I have learned to meet in a public place where I can get a better look before I get stuck with some Lying pig...
I look just like my pics.
I was looking at some girls page today I looked a little closer and the pic had a date stamp from 2007 that's bullshit..

7/18/2011 10:33:05 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
handbananna
Torrance, CA
23, joined May. 2011

They're always fat and old

7/22/2011 8:24:06 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

fawnbrown1
Boston, MA
45, joined Apr. 2011

It doesn't just go for women, but also men. The men my age look rather older. And I took my picture using my phone just this past February. I'm a size 8 and don't lie about my age. But guys do it too!

7/23/2011 12:56:15 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
keepalowprofile
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,002)
Moose Lake, MN
53, joined Jul. 2010

I met a guy that was supposed to be the outdoorsey type, Liked camping, fishing etc. He looked great in his pics.

when we met for coffee, He looked Like Elvis, not the hot good looking Elvis..... the fat sweaty one.

this guy looked nothing like his pics. and he looked about 25yrs older than his stated age.

I knew the second I met him face to face he was a deceptive jerk. I ended the date and left. to top it all off, I got harassing phone calls from some crazy woman claiming she was his GF and that he also still lived with his wife.

7/24/2011 5:11:12 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
domxduckie
Tucson, AZ
44, joined Jul. 2011

Yes I stay honest in my description of myself I wouldn't want to be called a lier

7/24/2011 10:32:50 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

hppy2b34
Mathis, TX
63, joined Jul. 2011

I dont get it, Do they think we wont notice when we meet in person?

7/24/2011 11:59:37 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
taylormaylor
Fort Worth, TX
23, joined Jul. 2011

YES! Haha I went on a date with a boy from a town right beside mine, and he looked beautiful in his pictures.

When I showed up, he had on tube socks, sandals, a blue plaid shirt and black shorts that didn't even cover his knees. IT WAS SO FUNNY.

7/25/2011 7:10:46 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
cuddlyguy77
Kent, WA
39, joined Feb. 2011

Yep, twice. First one was a gal that lied about what she looked like and her height. I am 6'5" so I want at least 5' 4" or else things or just to akward. Her pic she was blonde, beautiful, a healthy thin with a very nice body. She told me she was 5' 5" tall. Meet her, she is 5', and at least 40-60 lbs heavier then her pic. She confessed the pic was 8 years old.

Second one, was a blonde, a tad chubby, ok looking. Meet her in person and she is GORGEOUS, great body, thin. She admitted she sent me an old picture when she had gained a little wieght. She wanted a guy that would want to meet her at her heaviest.
So those were my experiences.

7/26/2011 2:48:51 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
peter2444
Newport News, VA
46, joined Jul. 2011

Yeah chick was older at least by 10 years and looked it. In pic she had long blond hair when we meet she had short boyish hair not kept well at all. She was fat and had health issues. Oh and she was a psycho as well. LOL Good luck

7/26/2011 2:57:17 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

122750again
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,136)
Sioux Falls, SD
65, joined Dec. 2008

Out of the 4 Men that I've met, only one of them looked like their picOne was way Older then his pic looked, one was way Shorter then his pic looked, one was way Uglier then his pic looked

7/26/2011 4:54:26 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
mcpixie
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,909)
Moreno Valley, CA
85, joined Jul. 2011

Oh yeah. It's happened to me a number of times. Most looked older than their pictures (which were taken from 6 to 10 years ago - as though we're not going to notice....). Ha! Some were heavier than they claimed too.

Men: Please don't lie about your pictures, weight and your age. Thanks.

7/29/2011 2:32:29 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
itzmeurlooking4
San Antonio, TX
36, joined Jul. 2011

Hell yeah, this one Guy looked decent enough on his pic lol so I went to see him and hell no was ugly he had craters on his face, never again would I go see a Guy

7/29/2011 2:37:07 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

mrld_ii
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,775)
Stockton, CA
55, joined May. 2011

Absolutely. Happens a LOT. And, is bound to happen when you knowingly use pictures 15 years old and forget to mention the fact. Another favorite used by many men is "I haven't changed much."

Yeah. Right. The 50 pounds you've gained since then don't change the image much, either.

(Where is Jade's little guy, anyway???)

7/31/2011 6:18:03 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
kokopelligal
Mesa, AZ
48, joined Aug. 2008

I met someone whose picure was 15 years old. He had hair and a slender build, ended up being bld and fat. I wouldn't known him; except had a very prominent nose. Good thing my girfriends were there and I escaped! That date lasted 15 minutes.

7/31/2011 7:32:58 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
ganelle
Taylorsville, KY
26, joined Jul. 2011

Yeah, but sometimes people just look different in person as well. SOmetimes is out right lying or deception other times it just happens. For me I know that in my eyes, my pictures make me look better and thinner. It's not intentionally its just I've always been told I photograph okay.. idk...

I just don't understand why purposefully lie or be deceitful.

7/31/2011 10:20:52 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
krisk23
Plano, TX
28, joined Jul. 2011

Well why don't people skype or oovoo a few times? I haven't met anyone from online before... I'm new to this whole online thing, but a girl and I on here started e-mailing each other back and fourth, then we started texting, then talking on the phone, then we oovoo'd and we're now going to meet soon. If you use some form of video chat, you can make sure what that person looks like... Not for anything but from the time we've video chatted, I don't think this girl's pictures do her any justice! She's probably the best looking girl I've seen on here

7/31/2011 10:24:25 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
ganelle
Taylorsville, KY
26, joined Jul. 2011

KrisK23 - That actually isn't a bad idea at all.

7/31/2011 10:27:32 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
barbiedollgirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,870)
Vienna, VA
59, joined Aug. 2010

yes, one man posted a pic that was over thirty yeas old, I should have known by the bell bottoms!

7/31/2011 10:41:21 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
krisk23
Plano, TX
28, joined Jul. 2011

Thanks Ganelle, but it wasn't my idea it was hers, & I just went with it. I have nothing to hide I am who I am... so its easy and fun to do! The other benefit with video chat is its different from talking on the phone or e-mailing because essentially your sitting right in front of them talking

7/31/2011 11:27:12 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
iheartpandaz
Salt Lake City, UT
26, joined Jul. 2011

One time I met this guy I had been talkin to for awhile, in his pic he wuz cute n had a nice bod but in real life he was really chubby n I found out he lied about having a job n lived wit his parents LOL never saw him again but he ended up phn stalkin me for months....

7/31/2011 3:00:18 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
marvelousmizm
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,172)
San Antonio, TX
74, joined May. 2011

Quote from krisk23:
Well why don't people skype or oovoo a few times? I haven't met anyone from online before... I'm new to this whole online thing, but a girl and I on here started e-mailing each other back and fourth, then we started texting, then talking on the phone, then we oovoo'd and we're now going to meet soon. If you use some form of video chat, you can make sure what that person looks like... Not for anything but from the time we've video chatted, I don't think this girl's pictures do her any justice! She's probably the best looking girl I've seen on here

Krisk 23: Did you ever think that she could have someone else doing the oovooing for her?

Only met 5 men and all were as stated except one and he was actually better than his pic. I think older men more truthful and not into game playing.

8/2/2011 6:58:14 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

jusjustjust
Downers Grove, IL
56, joined Jul. 2011

I have seen men who seem to think it's ok to put 20 year old pictures up.

8/2/2011 7:45:37 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
pll79
Eugene, OR
37, joined Jul. 2011

Ya last night it was ridiculous!! I keep my pics updated the oldest pic I have up is from June 2011 and since we are barely into August 2011 thats pretty real and fair!! This guy was easily 5 years older and 30 lbs heavier. I'm a chubby chica but I'm honest about it!! I made it clear as I could I wasn't diggin him, he called me rude and left but then kept contacting me and just did!! Seriously people keep it real!!

8/3/2011 1:02:38 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
velvetrose22
Huntington Beach, CA
27, joined Jul. 2011

I only met one guy online and were dating

I met my current love online and He looked just as amazing in person. Plus I had his Facebook with videos and tons of
Pics.

8/3/2011 8:05:27 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
singmesweet
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,853)
Cut Off, LA
58, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from topnotchtop:
How many people have agreed to meet someone from a social network, and when you guys met in person, they look nothing like there picture? It looks like they took the picture years ago?????

I'd have to say that everyone I've met has looked like their pictures.

8/3/2011 8:26:34 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
mirr0rmirr0r
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,691)
Bowling Green, KY
39, joined Oct. 2009

Quote from keepalowprofile:
I met a guy that was supposed to be the outdoorsey type, Liked camping, fishing etc. He looked great in his pics.

when we met for coffee, He looked Like Elvis, not the hot good looking Elvis..... the fat sweaty one.

this guy looked nothing like his pics. and he looked about 25yrs older than his stated age.

I knew the second I met him face to face he was a deceptive jerk. I ended the date and left. to top it all off, I got harassing phone calls from some crazy woman claiming she was his GF and that he also still lived with his wife.

8/3/2011 9:31:06 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

jusjustjust
Downers Grove, IL
56, joined Jul. 2011

I did meet a guy who was claiming to be 49 that looked to be 65 in real life. He invited me to dinner at a nice place. Besides the fact that he looked very old, he had revealed what he did for a living which was a very low paying job.....I ordered the cheapest thing on the menu,offered to pay for my meal, but he refused. I actually felt sorry for the guy, but he was the one who asked me out.

8/3/2011 9:34:06 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

cdukshnow
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,405)
La Mesa, CA
48, joined Mar. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

8/3/2011 2:37:17 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
dawnyhii
Canton, OH
46, joined Aug. 2011

No one really looks like their picture and it is disappointing and what is even worse is that When a guy writes to you and wants jump in the sack with you without even knowing if the chemistry is for real... Big let down if that does not work.. A picture is worth a thousand words but face to face that makes your tempature rise and makes you speachless when there is an actual attraction is a million times better.

[Edited 8/3/2011 2:40:15 PM ]

8/3/2011 2:59:58 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
cmart1234
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,659)
Schertz, TX
24, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from dawnyhii:
No one really looks like their picture and it is disappointing and what is even worse is that When a guy writes to you and wants jump in the sack with you without even knowing if the chemistry is for real... Big let down if that does not work.. A picture is worth a thousand words but face to face that makes your tempature rise and makes you speachless when there is an actual attraction is a million times better.

I have nothing to hide about the way I look if it's not to someones liking then so be it. I'm not going to take my time to take a picture off the internet or photoshop myself to 'fake' my image.

8/3/2011 3:03:28 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
rondag
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,331)
Williamsburg, OH
52, joined Mar. 2009

I will never understand why people lie about weight and age it really shows their stupidity, especially when they have the nerve to show up 10 to 15 years older,and 50 pds heavier than their pic, go figure!

8/3/2011 5:31:12 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

lilbabbygirl
Brooklyn, NY
24, joined Jul. 2011

Not always

8/3/2011 6:34:33 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
ttallartist
Savannah, GA
57, joined Aug. 2011

lilbabygirl....you have some fine fake boobies !!

8/5/2011 7:47:53 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
whitedove56
Cleveland, TN
61, joined Aug. 2011

OH yea they look entirely different than their profile pic. I don't know why ppl post pics making them 20yrs younger because they will have to face up eventually. Lol My dates were like looking for a needle in a haystack! lol whitedove

8/5/2011 11:09:27 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
oiledmelons
New Berlin, WI
48, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from keepalowprofile:

this guy looked nothing like his pics. and he looked about 25yrs older than his stated age.LMFAO!! The fat sweaty one!!!!!

8/5/2011 11:14:24 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
oiledmelons
New Berlin, WI
48, joined Mar. 2011

Just once, and he looked much better than his picture. He was also way out of my league. And 6 yrs younger. I felt uncomfortable with him because he looked waaaayyyy better than I. Hey, I am not complaining though.

8/6/2011 3:14:46 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
mrblinky
Myrtle Beach, SC
42, joined Jul. 2011

i met a fat hooker off this an her friend tried hustlin me for 7 dollars an she was fatter than her pic it was awful i just said im gettin beer an left texted her a piece of shit i think they tried settin me up selling pills etc out of a hotel black dudes lookin for drugs an shes telling me shes a christian i just bailed
7 dollars lol id rather buy mc donalds offering sexual favors for money then on the way home a huge accident i had to get out blood everywere i looked in the elder ladys eyes she was like i think im dying i didnt no what to do the other car was worse

[Edited 8/6/2011 3:17:07 AM ]

8/8/2011 11:15:17 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
angelofhonesty
Over 2,000 Posts (2,315)
San Antonio, TX
46, joined Mar. 2009

Yeah...that was some bullshit...the exact bullshit that I don't put up with.... We went out to dinner...I could stomach one drink then I excused myself for the night. Hey I'm not even going to waste my time or his on an initial LIE...f**k that... He was so gitty, of course he was look at me, I was exactly the lady from the photo, but he was shorter than he posted, and he just wasn't as attractive, yeah he was a doctor, great profession indeed but he couldn't sell his profession to me with that face, hell f**king no, I'm not that type of girl...really..

So just a word of advice...please always present the true you, Lying is one thing I won't compromise on...hey I'm not perfect by any means, but a person putting on aires to impress me will always be disappointed...

8/8/2011 5:37:27 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
jlm8888
Ogden, UT
42, joined Aug. 2011

I did! She was waiting on her front steps when I pulled up! We were on the phone together so I could find her place. When I saw her, I thought who the hell is this... So I drove off! She called and text me s bunch to apologize but I never responded! Don't like being misslead...

8/8/2011 9:41:50 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
angelicabenz
Over 2,000 Posts (2,181)
Myrtle Beach, SC
36, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from mrld_ii:
Absolutely. Happens a LOT. And, is bound to happen when you knowingly use pictures 15 years old and forget to mention the fact. Another favorite used by many men is "I haven't changed much."

Yeah. Right. The 50 pounds you've gained since then don't change the image much, either.

(Where is Jade's little guy, anyway???)

Well dam

8/9/2011 3:30:28 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
bigpapalovlol
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,976)
Houston, TX
34, joined Jun. 2011

Lilbabygirll I have something to show you hehe message me

8/9/2011 3:51:38 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
gaurdian32
Gastonia, NC
36, joined Aug. 2011

Some people just so happen to be very photogenic.Hell some look better in person. I met a guy who didnt really catch my attention in his pic,but in person he was hot. Then a while back I met one who was cute in his pic but fugly in person.

8/9/2011 5:02:27 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
glisteningsun33
Richmond, KY
38, joined Aug. 2011

I met a fella from an online service one time, he looked about 25yrs older than his pic, too! He called immediately after our 'date' and asked if he could come to my house and give me a body massage!!! Of course, I said 'no way'.

Thing is, I think these people who lie about this sort of thing to you, are also lying to themselves. I think they believe that if they can just get the opportunity to meet them, we will feel compelled to see them again. They do not even realize that they are being deceptive.

I'll not allow anyone to get their 'hooks' in me. I deserve to be free from drama and deception of any kind. Ya know, I am beginning to believe that the whole online dating thing is not going to work for me. I do enjoy having people to chat with, however and might stick around so I can obtain good advice.

Good luck to us all on our endeavors.

jen

8/9/2011 6:10:09 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
no_middlemen
Los Banos, CA
23, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from taylormaylor:
YES! Haha I went on a date with a boy from a town right beside mine, and he looked beautiful in his pictures.

When I showed up, he had on tube socks, sandals, a blue plaid shirt and black shorts that didn't even cover his knees. IT WAS SO FUNNY.

No.

Their p*ssy is not 2 small fingers, but 4 big ones.

And she lied on the phone, by NOT doing anal like she says she loves.

8/10/2011 1:29:51 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
solitarydays
Saint Petersburg, FL
34, joined Jun. 2011

The first person I met on here was pretty good looking. After we decided to meet in person, his brother showed up instead. did they think I wouldn't notice?!

8/10/2011 3:40:51 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
jon3141
Jacksonville, TX
45, joined Jan. 2010

yes seems like almost every date i go on is like this,even the girls who r decent and i saw more than once were like this,women have a way of capturing a look which really isnt them,just keep it real ladies,and beware of head shots only guys.i cud write a book on bad dates,then there is the just stait up freaks ,hey i like a kinky time,but come on u need to know someone first! i met this girl,she was pretty were sittin at bar drinkin beer bout after ten minutes i get txt,her naked,then again n again.within one hour i had bout ten pics,after she left she began sendin me videos,altho i may like this wit a partner,i want nothin to do wit a girl that wud do this wit stranger!

8/10/2011 5:29:28 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
living4menow
Nashua, NH
45, joined Aug. 2011

All his pics were at least 10 years older. We met for breakfast. He looked like Santa Claus......belly and all, and he was covered in dog hair.

There was another who, in all of his pics, he wore sunglasses. When we met, I couldnt tell which eye was looking at me, and he was about 4 inches shorter than me. His profile said he was 5' 10". I am 5' 7"

All of my pics are recent...as a matter of fact, my main pic was taken today. All of you ass's that say its ALWAYS women....your dead wrong!!

8/15/2011 11:51:57 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

shacareuh
San Jose, CA
23, joined Aug. 2011

I've been worried about meeting guys and have them think I look better in my pictures. I know I'm not a ten, but before we meet I always remind them I'm chubby. Haha, just t be safe.

I met a guy that claimed to be 22 but was maybe 28-30 in person.

Then another guy that thought it was cool to punch me every time he told a joke.

8/16/2011 3:10:51 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

anils1988
Roseville, CA
27, joined Jul. 2011

I never look at the person if they are cut or big or etc. I all wase look what is in side your heart. That what I wall wase go for

8/16/2011 11:05:33 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

anils1988
Roseville, CA
27, joined Jul. 2011

[Edited 8/16/2011 11:08:10 AM ]

8/17/2011 4:23:22 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  

lilbabbygirl
Brooklyn, NY
24, joined Jul. 2011

Dude not alwayss!

8/21/2011 11:13:42 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
morgan_14
Shreveport, LA
25, joined Aug. 2011

I've never had this happen to me, but I don't see the point in lying about my looks. I am what the pictures say, and there should not be any surprises if you were to meet me.......except that I look better in person

8/21/2011 11:45:14 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
rekas
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,761)
Houston, TX
28, joined Aug. 2011

Yes I have. A female that i will usually try to pursue will take a pic of her from the chest up or a face pic but when I ask for a body pic they change the subject or make some lame excuse and when the day we actually meet in person she is another fatass with a mustache. I'm like In my head "F**k, what I got myself into, again?" I like thick chicks but not a fat chick, theres a huge difference.

8/22/2011 1:02:55 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
suzzzque
Niles, MI
44, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from shortsassyswyt:
most even lie claiming they are decent, aren't after a booty call and when you meet these guys they are balding, beer guts, bad breath and pervs so if it isn't just they don't look like their picks they are disgustingggg

AMEN!!!

8/22/2011 9:50:28 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
bladejjs69
Chesaning, MI
37, joined Aug. 2011

R

8/22/2011 11:59:53 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
elle30
Houston, TX
34, joined Aug. 2011

Aww..what a jerk.

8/23/2011 2:24:12 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
dancer223
Warwick, RI
23, joined Jun. 2011

Haha nah, I like to talk for a while and then ask them to skype casually. You can't really fake that haha

8/24/2011 9:39:25 PM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
mr_repairman
Mansfield, OH
47, joined Aug. 2011

i met a lady on a web site and everything was great, she sent me a pic and i said wow 130#, but when i drove up to wisconsin and i first met her ,wow 450 LBS, i seriously freaked out, i didnt know what to do,why couldnt she have just told me she was a heffer, dont figure!!! it was so embarressing, i was as cool as a cucucumber i couldnt believe it

8/25/2011 9:45:57 AM Have you ever met someone, that looks nothing like the pics they post?  
high_winds71
Duluth, MN
34, joined Jun. 2011

I met this guy who was supposed to be 39 come to find out he was 59
So I meet him and the whole time he was trying to act like a father to me (I have a dad don't need another one) anyways the whole time he was trying to change who I am as a person he wanted me to drop everything where I live and move in with him so I could stay at home and be one of them 1920s housewives don't get me wrong I love to cook..
But I am by no means a housewife I like to do things like work on cars for instance or build thing paint I don't have daddy issuses lol