Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tucson hookups

The two dated, got engaged and started considering of starting a loved ones. meet singles in hawaii There are other privacy restrictions and options to assist users stay anonymous if they are afraid of finding caught. It is significant to try to remember that while the implies could have changed, the finish outcome that customers are searching for has not. is spdate fake ‪If it is superior enough for her to commence dating just before we re divorced, it is good sufficient for me.

free online sex hookup sites

You ought to link both your Facebook and LinkedIn for approval. singles in cape coral fl On the internet dating, whilst very beneficial is not infallible to cybercriminals. I tried some method of advertising and marketing in some free of charge dating platforms but failed to get leads. craigslist costa rica motorcycles In exchange for playing wingwoman for a fantastic friend of mine, she d normally score us a few absolutely free drinks, which was great for two broke, lately postcollege ladies.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/19/2011 11:10:02 AM Apologies To One and All  

the_gonz
Clermont, FL
70, joined Sep. 2008

The Gonz Wants to apologize to all in this group for my language and opinionated stupid remarks. No excuse and again that is not the way I communicate and converse with people online or in person.
I am truely sorry and don't blame it on the ganja tea leaves either.
Gonz

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/19/2011 12:31:01 PM Apologies To One and All  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

no problem here!!! but i do wish we could be on the same side. this is usually a good group of folks. i like to joke around a lot in hopes of making this forum a fun
place to visit as well as educational. we'll get nowhere fighting among ourselves.
we need to spread the word of friendly and positive atheism. we need to let people know that we are a good and moral people and not the kind that likes to fight. JMHO.

your apology is unnecessary but very appreciated. thank you.

now to more serious things,,,,what the hell did i do with my one hitter?? did one of y'all get it??? lmao

arkie bams (BERL)

[Edited 7/19/2011 12:37:35 PM ]

7/19/2011 1:05:38 PM Apologies To One and All  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I too would like to offer my appoligy to the members & visitors here
my conduct was uncalled for and not civil I said things that were childish and stupid and I ask alls forgivness
your right arkie it belongs in the jesus freaks group not here

my humble apology everyone

7/19/2011 1:23:50 PM Apologies To One and All  
maruli
Mönchengladbach
Germany
68, joined May. 2011

but it is obviously ok to call me a Nazi....

7/19/2011 1:45:56 PM Apologies To One and All  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

no problem, i think both of you are good people. sometimes we all get out of hand from time to time. i've done it myself and regretted it later,

but it's all good. lets all just be good friends and let bygones be bygones.

i know several veterans and most of them are a little touchy on the subject and i can understand and respect it. i kept my mouth shut because i never served in the service.
i took 3 physicals for the army but they didn't want me. i did get a"qualified for military service"STAMP on my last physical. but that's when they started the draft lottery
in 1970 or 71 i think it was. as it turned out i was one of the last ones they would call. so i never had to go. but i respect those that did.

7/19/2011 2:15:32 PM Apologies To One and All  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

its a dead issue on my part and personaly I am glad you didn't have to go same as my younger brother
I will not get into the p1$$ing contest again

7/19/2011 2:22:23 PM Apologies To One and All  
brock_hardwood
Over 1,000 Posts (1,613)
Fairfield, CA
43, joined Jun. 2010

I would like to apologize too...Not for what I've done, but what I may end up doing if I drunk post in the future... Not necessarily for content, but the grammar will probably be atrocious!

[Edited 7/19/2011 2:23:31 PM ]

7/19/2011 2:39:09 PM Apologies To One and All  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from maruli:
but it is obviously ok to call me a Nazi....

that was wrong of me and the apology extends to you also

7/19/2011 2:39:53 PM Apologies To One and All  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

ahh hell. thats ok BROCK. Wez kin undurstan bad garmmer an spillin..lol

7/19/2011 5:34:24 PM Apologies To One and All  
maruli
Mönchengladbach
Germany
68, joined May. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
that was wrong of me and the apology extends to you also

I accept the apology. Maybe this is the right thread for a general remark.

As an atheist, I came to this group to be able to express my true thoughts about believers without self-censoring. I refrain from telling to believers, what I really think, because I do neither want to hurt their feelings nor do I want to get into any kind of hostility. Therefore I value groups, where I can freely express myself.
I was very surprised to be bashed by fellow atheists for expressing my atheistic thoughts....

Maybe people from minority groups should wisely choose, whom to bash in hostility? Maybe solidarity is more valuable than blindly letting out anger on everybody?