Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

community hookups

1 OkCupid user, a 50 year old office manager named Dhana, purchased tickets to fly from Arizona to New York for Valentine s Day. broward county personals I keep in mind thinking that it was either the cutest thing or the weirdest issue. She promised herself one particular complete year of active looking. sacramento tranny When she opened the door I saw her photo was 25 years out of date.

www listcrawler com

I would talk to people today two weeks beforehand, convincing myself that we had been the fantastic match before we d even shaken hands with every single other. women seeking men syracuse When they located, they have a tendency to spend time with each other with no any distraction from third celebration. Dating and relationships, like most aspects of American life, have been upended by the coronavirus. rubmaps anaheim If he says he s in no way had a genuine relationship and he s over 30, that could be a essential warning sign that this guy has commitment issues.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/25/2011 11:46:27 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

I DID!

We were in an accident on Thursday. It was pretty bad. I posted pictures on my fb of the car. My children left the car without a scratch or bruise on them. Everyone is "god" this and "god" that.

It's not "god" dammit!!!! It is because they have a safety freak mother that they were ok! I installed anchors to the frame of my car for their carseats to attach to. I ensured their carseats where properly installed. I buckled them in propery.

ME, NOT "GOD".

Sorry, needed to vent.

[Edited 7/25/2011 11:47:02 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/26/2011 8:36:41 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
70, joined Jun. 2011

If there was an "omnipotent loving god"then there would never be any car wrecks or wars or plane crashes or suicides or accidental falls from high places.
vent away this is the place to do it

7/26/2011 9:01:50 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
53, joined Aug. 2010

Funny thing, it was probably more the government that saved your kids and you than anything else. The safety regulations that mandated crush zones and better protection to the passenger compartment factored into good results. Of course your preparations helped tremendously and making sure your kids were belted into this relatively safe cocoon assured the good outcome.

7/26/2011 12:53:57 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

You are right... But, without properly installed carseats and properly buckled children, they would not have been ok... they would have been tossed around if not out.

7/26/2011 4:17:52 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
holy_sht_87
Centralia, IL
34, joined Jul. 2011

What is this god you speak of?... That imaginary friend people talk about or that voice crazy people get in their heads that someone is talking to them?

[Edited 7/26/2011 4:18:36 PM ]

7/26/2011 8:29:23 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
70, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from holy_sht_87:
What is this god you speak of?... That imaginary friend people talk about or that voice crazy people get in their heads that someone is talking to them?

answer (C)all the above

7/26/2011 10:39:16 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from holy_sht_87:

Exactly. lol

7/27/2011 7:12:41 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Good for you. I can understand your flurstration. Here in Oklahoma there are a lot of people who think god does everything. They take no responsibly for anything.

7/28/2011 2:52:57 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,398)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from metalheadmama:
I DID!

The mentally clogged (a.k.s believers) will tell you that gwad directed your mind to buy the proper seats.

I guess when a believer's husband is unfaithful the congregation says that gwad guided his "penis erectrus" to his mistress' "waiting vaginous"...

Today I am badddddddddddddddddd....

7/29/2011 2:13:22 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

You saved your kids by using your brain and common sense. Saying god saved your kids is like athletes saying god helped them win the game. That's when I ask, if god helped you win then did he make the others loose? Or did the devil make the other team loose? No religious person has been willing to answer that one.

7/29/2011 10:59:48 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

There's a guy on here that would tell you "they are not chosen ones".

7/29/2011 11:41:17 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
70, joined Jun. 2011

There's a guy on here that would tell you "they are not chosen ones".

there are people who will try to tell you all kinds of false things(earth is only 6000 years old,dinosaurs never existed,and man can live forever)
aren't you glad you are an atheist and know better?
I know I am

7/29/2011 4:08:49 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from kinkaju:
there are people who will try to tell you all kinds of false things(earth is only 6000 years old,dinosaurs never existed,and man can live forever)
I know I am

No shit hahaha

7/30/2011 2:22:58 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
I know I am

8/2/2011 11:57:58 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

While looking for something related to the topic, I came upon this -and other- video.
Gee, what a bunch of corrupt criminals...as well as of frustrated vaginas.

BTW: I posted this video on the thread "Lesson on morality" (Religion forum).

8/3/2011 10:11:52 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
metalheadmama
Coalinga, CA
28, joined Jun. 2011

That is beyond AWFUL!

8/3/2011 11:27:37 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
ynghrt1
London
United Kingdom
71, joined May. 2011

God is a fictitious imaginary creation because of existential quests. We all want to exist, live, for ever but that is not possible. So we created the idea of God to recreate us after the death as a solution for our existential drive.

[Edited 8/3/2011 11:28:52 PM ]

8/4/2011 1:47:33 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

skiwino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,427)
Redford, MI
55, joined Feb. 2007

Of course God didn't save your kids, neither did the Easter Bunny. Glad that you're all OK!

8/16/2011 3:41:30 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
singledude1977
Over 1,000 Posts (1,186)
Bath, NY
40, joined Mar. 2011

Good one OP. And I also agree.

8/24/2011 3:13:12 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

psycho_jak
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Eugene, OR
30, joined Jul. 2008

I think George Carlin said it best. He said: in a war, everyone prays for gawd to help them win it. Well one side is going to end up disappointed. Someone's wasting their time. could it be.... everyone?

8/27/2011 9:33:09 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
hermidite
Columbus, OH
63, joined Feb. 2010

Good for you. Religion takes your own responsibilities and tries to redirect it to another power. You can't take credit for your own accomplishments without sharing it with that other power or they lose control over you. Glad everyone was safe. I'm new on here.

8/28/2011 9:47:36 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from hermidite:
Good for you. Religion takes your own responsibilities and tries to redirect it to another power. You can't take credit for your own accomplishments without sharing it with that other power or they lose control over you. Glad everyone was safe. I'm new on here.

See, hermidite, the church never had control over me since my common sense doesn't allow bulls..t to permeate in. Again, welcome.

8/28/2011 1:31:12 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
high_winds71
Duluth, MN
36, joined Jun. 2011

I DID!

We were in an accident on Thursday. It was pretty bad. I posted pictures on my fb of the car. My children left the car without a scratch or bruise on them. Everyone is "god" this and "god" that.

It's not "god" dammit!!!! It is because they have a safety freak mother that they were ok! I installed anchors to the frame of my car for their carseats to attach to. I ensured their carseats where properly installed. I buckled them in propery.

ME, NOT "GOD".

Sorry, needed to vent.

So would of blamed god if it was worse and your children were in the hospital on life support or worse than that would it of been gods fault ?

I am glad they are safe but they are safe not cause of you remember you said you got into an accident
No whiplash no cuts or bruises that is rare
Something was watching over them
I can say I believe in Miricals I survived a tornado and no one in the town it hit got killed or hurt

8/28/2011 1:44:28 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
high_winds71
Duluth, MN
36, joined Jun. 2011

Not to mention my son was born with a rare case of Hydrocephalus
And was given no chance to survive
Now I'm not religious by any means
But somehow that little boy survived the odds when there were very little odds given
Look up Hydrocephalus if you want to know what it is....
He has had 42 surgerys to his eyes head heart and ears
He is now 4 and can walk talk see and hear
Was it modern medicine that saved his life or was he meant to survive by an angel of god?

He looks up sometimes and laughs at nothing is he seeing someone who we can't see
By the Mercy of god Or Jesus is here?
People die everyday in hospitals so tell me what does it hurt to believe in something you never seen before?

My son sees something

8/28/2011 3:19:59 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
70, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from high_winds71:
So would of blamed god if it was worse and your children were in the hospital on life support or worse than that would it of been gods fault ?

I am glad they are safe but they are safe not cause of you remember you said you got into an accident
I can say I believe in Miricals I survived a tornado and no one in the town it hit got killed or hurt

Due to the OPs being Atheist it seems like to blame a fictional god would be unlikely
its called "personal responsability" success or failure is not left up to an mythological devine being.

I know that cancer patients die from cancer .and some of these are atheists and some are christians if an atheist survives is that the hand of god helping a nonbeliever?
or does this only happen to the believers and then its a miracle!

but this a free country you may believe what you wish its a personal choice for all.

[Edited 8/28/2011 3:22:28 PM ]

8/28/2011 3:40:23 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
70, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from high_winds71:

I think you are missing the point If metal(the O.P.) had not buckled her children in it would have been here fault right? ok by the same token if she had the foresite to properly install all the carseat then it means she saved her children from harm;granted there were other forces at work here (the federal D.O.T. who developed the safety equiptment and a few others.
what part did some god play in this ?
my opinion says none
your opinion seems to differ so I have to ask you why do you need to dispute the OPs opinion,
I am afraid you won't convert a lot of people in this group.
as for your sons condition I am glad hes doing so well but I believe the hospital is to be thanked moreso than god.

[Edited 8/28/2011 3:42:03 PM ]

8/28/2011 3:52:46 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
dpdrinker23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,627)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
I think you are missing the point If metal(the O.P.) had not buckled her children in it would have been here fault right? ok by the same token if she had the foresite to properly install all the carseat then it means she saved her children from harm;granted there were other forces at work here (the federal D.O.T. who developed the safety equiptment and a few others.
what part did some god play in this ?
my opinion says none
your opinion seems to differ so I have to ask you why do you need to dispute the OPs opinion,
I am afraid you won't convert a lot of people in this group.
as for your sons condition I am glad hes doing so well but I believe the hospital is to be thanked moreso than god.

12/23/2011 2:18:06 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
orlandus87
Chicago Ridge, IL
30, joined Mar. 2011

either we created ourselves,(we are god) or something created us i.e. (god) simple!

either way god is responsible for all good and bad

12/23/2011 3:24:05 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from orlandus87:
either we created ourselves,(we are god) or something created us i.e. (god) simple!

either way god is responsible for all good and bad

Have you been indulging few bottles of STUPIDol?

12/23/2011 8:17:30 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
pooponchrist
Ocala, FL
34, joined Dec. 2011

I think the point is to stop leaving everything or anything at all up to prayer. "YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER!" It's like sweeping dog crap under the carpet. It only makes things worse by ignoring the problem. Disease, famine, violence...to everyday responsibilities like making sure your kids are buckled in properly...if we assume and expect the invisible man in the clouds is going to resolve these problems or make sure we're not going to get hurt we're completely fcked.

1/8/2012 9:57:11 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
orlandus87
Chicago Ridge, IL
30, joined Mar. 2011

i dont get why its so hard to understand, god is LOVE, she loved her children so she strapped them in to KEEP them SAFE, THE LOVE INSIDE HER THAT SHE HAS FOR HER CHILDREN WAS ALREADY THERE TO BE GIVIN TO HER CHILDREN, WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST THAT HE IS SOME MAN WITH A WHITE BEARD SITTING ON A CLOUD, OR ANYTHING REMOTELY RESEMBLING A MAN, THERE IS A HEIRARCHY OF LIFE, SPACE HAS UNIVERSES, UNIVERSES HAVE GALAXIES, GALAXIES HAVE STARS, STARS HAVE PLANETS AND PLANETS HAVE LIFE OF ALL FORMS, TRUST IS THE FOUNDATION FOR FRIENDSHIPS, FRIENDSHIPS ARE THE FOUNDATION FOR LOVE, AND LOVE IS THE FOUNDATION FOR TRUST, THIS IS WHERE, "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" COMES FROM, BECAUSE HIS LOVE DOES NOT REQUIRE YOU TO TRUST IN HIM, THE LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL, HE DOES NOT REQUIRE YOUR TRUST, HE TRUST THAT YOU WILL TRUST HIM, AND IF YOU DONT THATS COOL TOO, LOVE, YOU CANT SEE IT SMELL IT HEAR IT TASTE IT, BUT WE EXPERIENCE IT EVERYWHERE, IT IS A FEELING, ITS ONE THING TO SAY GOD DOES NOT EXIST, BUT WHAT DO YOU DEFINE AS EXISTING, AS LONG AS LOVE IS IN YOUR HEART, AND ACTIVE IN YOUR MIND, GOD IS WITH YOU, OR LOVE IS WITH YOU

1/16/2012 12:51:27 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
scbabe60
Myrtle Beach, SC
33, joined Jan. 2012

Glad you're all ok! Good job!

I have a similar reaction every time I hear about "God" did this or that. I don't understand why it is so hard for people just to take ownership of their lives.

1/21/2012 9:32:21 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
cosmic_dancer
Manitowoc, WI
44, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from azmetalfan:
You saved your kids by using your brain and common sense. Saying god saved your kids is like athletes saying god helped them win the game. That's when I ask, if god helped you win then did he make the others loose? Or did the devil make the other team loose? No religious person has been willing to answer that one.

What if both teams pray to God to win the game? Would it be a conflict of interest if he answered one of them and not the other? Of course he will play favorites.

2/15/2012 8:38:57 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

2/17/2012 9:38:59 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
tubalcain1492
Over 1,000 Posts (1,690)
Alabaster, AL
34, joined Feb. 2012

I feel your pain lol.

2/17/2012 10:38:02 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from orlandus87:
i dont get why its so hard to understand, god is LOVE,...

With due respect, lady, but your brain is cooked.

2/20/2012 8:09:51 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
himynameisrj
Sacramento, CA
30, joined Dec. 2011

:/ God always get credit in these situations.

2/20/2012 8:24:12 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
himynameisrj
Sacramento, CA
30, joined Dec. 2011

orlandus87

This is our group and you can defiantly see your self out of it!!

Admit your god story is similar to Hercules and no where makes sense!

its a good story in all but bring in it and start trolling like seriously.

Do you agree with this statement?

"Asking an atheist to respect religion, is like asking a black person to respect the Ku? Klux Klan." - Anonymous

2/20/2012 9:23:59 PM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from himynameisrj:
:/ God always get credit in these situations.

L O L
L O L

[Edited 2/20/2012 9:24:17 PM ]

3/15/2012 1:27:51 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

GJlover- Here is another lil twist on that purple nurple: If one can assume that it was xians than praised god instead then that is in direct contradiction of one of the major tenets of classic catholic dogma because they use cadavers to program crash test dummies to get the gel n such to react properly. A big no-no. Check out the book "Stiff-the curious lives of human cadavers" for the full monty. good stuff.

3/15/2012 1:31:19 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
evolutionlg
Pittston, PA
23, joined Mar. 2012

There is no god u r right u r the one who saved them not GOD

3/15/2012 1:35:25 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Well then, High Winds, I guess all those people who die every day from natural disasters starvation and dehydration from dysentery are just what, left unprotected? Maybe they didnt pray hard enough to deserve life. Or maybe god was too busy scratching the backs of the folks that scratch his back-side? It must be rough being a supreme being-flunkie.

3/15/2012 1:42:23 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

THERE IS NO GOOD OR BAD. Things that happen have no agenda. A tsunami is a wave that comes to shore because of the pattern of weather surrounding it. Cancer happens when a cell, any cell, already in your body recycles over 70 times (thereabouts). Less- no cancer. A plague of locusts is a bug infestation. They need to eat n they crashed our dinner party. Let go of the concept of good/bad and you will be much happier. Knowledge is power.

3/15/2012 1:51:03 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
ohmalley
La Salle, IL
38, joined Feb. 2012

Orlandus-respectfully, your god's love is not unconditional. It has some major strings and if you can't see that then I fear you are backing the wrong horse altogether.And do not sell me that "begotten son" junk either. Crucifixion was a common practice for nearly any offense. It was not special. It was the persecution of a very charismatic political activist, nothing more.

Just remember when you talk of ur god's unconditional love all the people left out from that if 1. they question the existence or 2. they piss him off or 3. refuse to repent

5/31/2012 3:08:33 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  
mr_buffdude
Zaydabad
Afghanistan
31, joined May. 2012

Aliens are real.look for the orange lights in the sky

6/10/2012 3:57:36 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

gbelle
New Port Richey, FL
58, joined May. 2006

FELLOW ATHEIST HERE. REALLY CAN'T STAND BIBLE BRAINWASHED SIMPLETONS.SERIOUSLY, THINK LIKE AN ADULT. GROW A SCIENTIFIC MIND. THERE IS NO MAGIC JEWISH MAN IN THE SKY WHO LISTENS TO YOUR BEGGING [PRAYERS]. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL & TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD.ENJOY THE HERE & NOW CUZ THAT IS ALL THERE IS.PAT CONDELL ON YOUTUBE IS GREAT ON THIS SUBJECT.HE IS BRIT WHO WAS RAISED CATHOLIC.HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO CATHOLIC HELL. HE IS REALLY FUNNY.

6/11/2012 9:53:09 AM "God" did NOT save my children!!!  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from gbelle:
FELLOW ATHEIST HERE. REALLY CAN'T STAND BIBLE BRAINWASHED SIMPLETONS.SERIOUSLY, THINK LIKE AN ADULT. GROW A SCIENTIFIC MIND. THERE IS NO MAGIC JEWISH MAN IN THE SKY WHO LISTENS TO YOUR BEGGING [PRAYERS]. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL & TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD.ENJOY THE HERE & NOW CUZ THAT IS ALL THERE IS.PAT CONDELL ON YOUTUBE IS GREAT ON THIS SUBJECT.HE IS BRIT WHO WAS RAISED CATHOLIC.HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO CATHOLIC HELL. HE IS REALLY FUNNY.

Pardon me....but are you addressing the bible simpletons or the Atheists? See, we Atheists know very well what you say...that's why we are Atheists.

Please...don't shout.