Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

Thankfully a pal of old stopped me obtaining into it. free chat line in west palm beach fl Desiring a deeper form of really like and connection with an individual is not a bad point, and loving myself does not mean I will never again crave a romantic partnership. She s hoping by females sharing first names, descriptions of pick up lines and first date spots, they can make awareness with no breaching any laws. chelsea maclin bumble But me becoming me, I didn t genuinely believe her.

skipthegames

The coffee drinking roommate and I have been married for virtually 40 years now. port alberni personals Try not to make the question sound like you are judging them though! Remember that the ladder some persons have to climb to profession satisfaction is larger up than other folks. Your heart also misses a beat each time you make eye get in touch with. best lithuanian dating app When you re letting someone down easy, try to couch it in positive, complimentary language.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/17/2006 8:02:17 PM Submissive women and dating/sex  

ilyah
Moorestown, NJ

Why is it when a guy like me states that he likes submissive women, that all the butch women jump on me about how a woman is a person, she has feelings, etc? Even when I state that It is my interest to have a woman, show her love, adoration, well treatment, and almost treat her like a queen, they still hop on me about the submissive statement in my profile?
I honestly cannot understand why some people are so judgemental.
I mean, all I would like is a woman that does not trwat me as a c*ck that is to be used and only when she want it. (I had that for too many years when I was married, and will never go back to that again.)

OK, my peace is done. I am interested to see where this thread will go.

9/17/2006 8:58:44 PM Submissive women and dating/sex  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Uh........am I submissive enough for ya? I am the shrinking daisy type...........just ask the guys in here. heheheheh

9/17/2006 9:02:31 PM Submissive women and dating/sex  

ilyah
Moorestown, NJ

It takes more then just a few word to make something.
I appreciate the reply. And I am not sure you are or you are not. If you get in touch with me, then we can find out.

How ever, back tot he questions at hand, does any one have any information for me on this. I mean it is hard enough to try and find someone locally when your not in the scene or the munches everyone talks about. And I am trying online, but getting flamed for my choice of words. )However, I could do what other do, post a bunch of crap and then change when you meet me. Nah, not in my make up. Too honest, and almost to a fault.)

Ok, thanks again,

ILYAH

9/17/2006 9:31:01 PM Submissive women and dating/sex  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

When your trying to be honest, well and fine... but when your writing for all of Cyber space to read, then expect honesty back! It goes with the territory...

9/18/2006 3:37:43 AM Submissive women and dating/sex  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

He deleted his profile too!

9/18/2006 3:42:51 AM Submissive women and dating/sex  

mysti
Perry, IA

I wonder what his definition of submissive is. Did he mean a particular lifestyle some people choose or does submissive equal doormat? Because there is a distinct difference. But since he seemed to have cut and run I'd have to say doormat....because a dominant from that particular lifestyle wouldn't cut and run like a girly boy. Okay that may have been harsh, I need to go have some coffee lol

9/18/2006 7:08:56 AM Submissive women and dating/sex  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

I like your spunk Mysit!

9/18/2006 7:31:27 AM Submissive women and dating/sex  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

Darling..was being facetious. Wow, flew right over your noggin, didn't it? I like my men dumb...but I do have my limits. LOL

9/18/2006 1:23:18 PM Submissive women and dating/sex  

bigokie31
Oklahoma City, OK

Just to let you know coming from the heart of a minister that the submissive role is to be expected from a wife and not a girlfriend. Whatever you do, don't talk about submission to your wife of future wife. They know what is expected of them and they do not need you to remind them. A wife or girlfriend will be submissive when you do your part and love them unconditionally. Focus on your part and not her part. She will be submissive when she can trust you.

Wives submit to your husbands... Husbands love your wives.

Ryan Worley

9/18/2006 1:37:55 PM Submissive women and dating/sex  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

hmmmmm....

9/18/2006 2:32:48 PM Submissive women and dating/sex  

mysti
Perry, IA

Hmmmm indeed. In a relationship, no one should be submitting to anyone. Women are out in the workforce, coming home, taking care of kids, cleaning, cooking, dealing with school functions, shopping for household supplies and more often than not tending to business matters, taking care of the finances and whatever other mundane tasks the day throws at her. With all the repsonsibility women have, it is an archaic idea that wives should submit to their husbands. I will never ask permission to anyone if I can purchase something with money I earn. I would never "submit" to someone while I'm waste deep in housework, while he's sitting on his arse holding up the remote and protecting his beverage of choice. It should be 50/50. The way it should be is that husbands and wives should respect each other, IF that happens everything else will fall into place. sorry for venting folks, I'm quite finished now.

9/18/2006 3:35:24 PM Submissive women and dating/sex  

tami5507
Summersville, WV

Submissive, maybe back in your Grandma's day, submissive is a thing of the passed, except if you pay for it. But now if your talking role playing, that different.

9/18/2006 5:23:29 PM Submissive women and dating/sex  

krazz
Whittier, CA

ROFL....
Let's hear it for role-playing!
Real life submission? Naw... that's so 50's!

9/18/2006 6:03:09 PM Submissive women and dating/sex  

mysti
Perry, IA

Yay roleplaying!

9/19/2006 12:07:40 AM Submissive women and dating/sex  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

What happen to each partner giving 100%??

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8