Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler over 40

Take advantage of what the church delivers engaged couples, even if your path to the altar does not comply with the ideal. juneau ak dating sites Most essential is your bio lead to that is what girls generally see. Then lastly, we have a button called Secret Crush. washington dc rubmaps Getting fun and understanding is your main objective.

https megapersonals eu

Or you may perhaps favor to wait until you know the connection has possible. anniston singles A girl I d been out with twice known as me even though sloshed and out at a bar, so I decided to meet up with her and do some bar hopping. Angel is the name of the guy who performs at KFC. bedpage tampa The Department of Labor has established that this eligibility determination should really be issued inside 21 days of a claim becoming monetarily eligible.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/2/2011 10:31:42 AM How have you lost weight?  

aaron7787
Beaverton, OR
30, joined Jul. 2011

There's so many programs, diets, pills, and surgeries out there dedicated to getting us closer to how we should weigh, im just interested in What sort of plan have you used to lose your weight, how hard was it to do for you, and most importantly has it kept the weight off once you lost it. I've already lost the weight I wanted on a great program that taught me to live in optimal health but I know that there's many others that has helped change peoples lives.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/2/2011 10:54:35 AM How have you lost weight?  

wired456
Littlestown, PA
47, joined May. 2011

Eating right and continuing to exercise is the best way to go. I have lost over 70 lbs and have kept it off for over a year so far. The key with exercise is to try and keep it fresh. Don't get stuck doing the same thing over and over because you will get bored and want to stop. I guess the same thing can be said with your eating habits. Try new things. Make new dishes. The internet is a great place to find both new foods and new exercise routines. Search and try. If you like it do it. If not move on and find something else. Stick with it dude.......your body will thank you!!

8/2/2011 11:31:40 AM How have you lost weight?  

aaron7787
Beaverton, OR
30, joined Jul. 2011

Lol kick a** man 70 pounds is awesome . I've already hit my goal about 2 years back myself, 120 pounds gone! And I found a love for thinks like boxing and kick boxing so the exercise is definitely good for me. Admittedly I used a program but I don't see the problem with that so long as it works and so long as people understand it should just be a tool to get you into the habit or eating right and working out. This is more cause I'm bored and wondering what worked for others

8/2/2011 4:23:17 PM How have you lost weight?  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

Cut out sugar, most of the crap carbs, eat less calories than I burn. Lost 95 pounds with no excercise in just over two years. I always make sure I eat a breakfast of some kind and nothing heavy after 5PM on most nights.

8/4/2011 2:19:38 PM How have you lost weight?  
hot32love
Englewood, CO
38, joined Aug. 2011

i have always just worked out everyday sometimes three to four times a day however thats not always something others can do but working out in the mornings and eating healthy if you eat junk food ...well ya know so thats how i have always done it working out hard make sure to really work your big muscles its fun...

8/9/2011 12:58:32 AM How have you lost weight?  
jenlynn84
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,616)
Bemidji, MN
33, joined Jul. 2011

I've lost 18 pounds in the last 6 weeks or so. I cut back on my soda intake and drink a TON more water than I used to. That's all I've done so far, but once I start working out regularly and modifying my eating plan I think the weight will really melt off!

8/9/2011 2:45:56 AM How have you lost weight?  

bigteddybears
Beaverton, OR
33, joined Jul. 2011

I do weight watcher and so far I lost 35 lbs

8/12/2011 2:11:16 AM How have you lost weight?  
1b2i3g
Over 1,000 Posts (1,681)
Tel Aviv
Israel
61, joined Jul. 2011

i lost 22 k in60 days
walk 25 k,m a day from 5 a,m
in the mornnig,
no bred no sweet,
a lot of fres garlic,and
fres salat no beans
not mach feroot,
sorry for my english,

8/21/2011 1:29:25 PM How have you lost weight?  
jacknimble13
Grandview, MO
33, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from bigteddybears:
I do weight watcher and so far I lost 35 lbs
how do u stick with it man I been on off on weight watchers its hard eating healthy grr lol

8/23/2011 11:47:51 AM How have you lost weight?  
amae1988
Cincinnati, OH
28, joined Aug. 2011

I have lost 33 pounds just by becoming more active. After I left my ex I got a job and actually started living again! Only 30 more pounds to go!

8/27/2011 10:51:57 AM How have you lost weight?  
bfaith422
Austin, TX
27, joined Aug. 2011

I've lost 60 pounds since Jan through regular gym time and diet...I am a big advocate of eating what you want, so I have focused more on gym time - if I want a cookie, I'll be thinking about it running on the treadmill or elliptical...but, I won't feel guilty for it.

I think everything has to be in moderation, and you really have to embrace making it a lifestyle...I haven't had a tv since I started this, and no longer want to lay around when I could be out doing something fun and active - losing weight through activities not only boosts your self esteem, but also shows you an entirely new side of the world imo.

8/28/2011 7:50:14 AM How have you lost weight?  
aarondehetre
Westland, MI
30, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from amae1988:
I have lost 33 pounds just by becoming more active. After I left my ex I got a job and actually started living again! Only 30 more pounds to go!
that awesome. Iv learned you cat live just for the person you are with. I went through a break up and looked in a mirror, and said wtf ? So sience may I have lost 58 lbs. Did it by watching intake and a few hours a day at the gym. Keep up the good work

8/29/2011 2:27:56 PM How have you lost weight?  
sunce200
Over 2,000 Posts (2,243)
Fremont, CA
28, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from bfaith422:
I've lost 60 pounds since Jan through regular gym time and diet...I am a big advocate of eating what you want, so I have focused more on gym time - if I want a cookie, I'll be thinking about it running on the treadmill or elliptical...but, I won't feel guilty for it.

I think everything has to be in moderation, and you really have to embrace making it a lifestyle...I haven't had a tv since I started this, and no longer want to lay around when I could be out doing something fun and active - losing weight through activities not only boosts your self esteem, but also shows you an entirely new side of the world imo.

Wow I have to have a tv when i'm training. I'll push myself so hard that I won't be able to move and to just lye down then next day is my only option

8/29/2011 4:02:35 PM How have you lost weight?  
bbchicana
Bakersfield, CA
33, joined Jul. 2011

I just lost 10 lbs juicing fresh fruts and veggies in the Mornings. I found that because I was getting so many vitamins and minerals I wasnt so hungry when I ate food and I cut down on my portions automatically. Next month I am going to juice my Breakfast and LUNCH! We shall see what I loose in September I am super excited! I'm loving it. Way better than going to a drive through... I juice in the morning freeze it and thaw it for the next days... It's great!

8/30/2011 8:37:44 AM How have you lost weight?  

oneonone55
Port Saint Lucie, FL
72, joined Aug. 2010

I lost wweght on the omni drops. It really works. I lost 20 pounds in 20 days and feel great. Off most my meds and have alot more get up and go. I didn't believe it at first but it really works. It is approved by Dr Oz and other doctors. If you need more Information on it I will be willing to share it with you.

8/30/2011 11:29:05 PM How have you lost weight?  
heartofgold0619
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (22,418)
Flagstaff, AZ
38, joined May. 2011

I cut out regular soda,cut my portions in half,and work out at least 4 times a week. I try to go 6 times,but that doesn't always work out having 4 kids! I've lost 50 pounds so far!

8/31/2011 2:42:12 AM How have you lost weight?  
ohhaidoggie
Athens, GA
24, joined Aug. 2011

I pretty much just cut down my food and started going to the gym. Once you get yourself into that mindset, it gets easier. The only hard part was getting started. I've lost quite a bit of weight. I'm not done yet, but I'm getting there.

9/6/2011 1:03:25 PM How have you lost weight?  
ladyj6942
Saint Paul, MN
49, joined Dec. 2010

Started with fruit and slimfast for breakfast; slimfast and a salad for lunch and then i reduced my dinner plate down to a salad plate with salad and lean meat. I reduced sweets and junk food but didnt eliminate. I lost 50lbs and have kept it off over 5 yrs. I'm still dropping inches and little bits of weight at a time.

Just gotta keep switching up the workout routine, eat clean w/in calorie range and move, move, move. Oh and dont forget WATER!!! lol

It becomes a lifestyle and therefore a habit. Its the best habit in my opinion (next to sex, lol)

9/21/2011 2:31:20 PM How have you lost weight?  
solemanmt
Over 2,000 Posts (3,369)
Flagstaff, AZ
44, joined Aug. 2011

I didn't go to any programs or diet plans or anything like that. I just simply reduced my intake. No more "seconds" and not as much pasta. The other thing I'm doing is walking more. Spent the entire summer at the beach and lakefront. Public transportation helped too. I eat the same stuff as before just not as much of it now. I went from 4 piece chicken dinners to two piece dinners, from burger king to subway, from kool aide everyday to every other day. And the occasional stretching and toe touches at home. So far it has worked wonders for me.

9/22/2011 6:45:18 AM How have you lost weight?  
debbyleigh
Lebanon, OH
46, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from oneonone55:
I lost wweght on the omni drops. It really works. I lost 20 pounds in 20 days and feel great. Off most my meds and have alot more get up and go. I didn't believe it at first but it really works. It is approved by Dr Oz and other doctors. If you need more Information on it I will be willing to share it with you.

What are Omni drops?

9/26/2011 9:41:26 AM How have you lost weight?  
sparksinbed200
San Jose, CA
24, joined Sep. 2011

i run and walk everyday. i like dieted myself alot.before i weighed 143 and now i weigh 109.

9/26/2011 5:11:54 PM How have you lost weight?  
miidnight_lover
Forest Park, GA
27, joined Sep. 2011

I was once over weight i could'nt feel my neck, and i felt so sad that i got my lazy self up and i stop eating sweets, eating 2 and 3 servings of meals and laying down to sleep, drink alot of water and walk alot, you dont have walk your self crazy but u do need to get it in atleast 1 good time 2 or 3 times out the week, make sure you drink plenty of water so you can flush.......

9/27/2011 5:18:20 PM How have you lost weight?  
solemanmt
Over 2,000 Posts (3,369)
Flagstaff, AZ
44, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from miidnight_lover:
I was once over weight i could'nt feel my neck, and i felt so sad that i got my lazy self up and i stop eating sweets, eating 2 and 3 servings of meals and laying down to sleep, drink alot of water and walk alot, you dont have walk your self crazy but u do need to get it in atleast 1 good time 2 or 3 times out the week, make sure you drink plenty of water so you can flush.......

10/16/2011 7:20:51 PM How have you lost weight?  
bigloudog1984
Broadbent, OR
33, joined Oct. 2011

I was 280 2yrs ago now im down to 230. Ive lost the wieght by limiting how much i eat and eating better. Ive also been more active, just getting out doors and walking makes a big difference. I'm hoping to get under 200 wich i havent been since i was a freshman in high school

11/4/2011 9:59:33 PM How have you lost weight?  
july557
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,318)
Middleport, OH
60, joined Oct. 2011

I have lost 15 pounds since May 2010. I cannot eat all foods because of stomach trouble. And also i stopped drinking all popm chocolate and caffeine. I eat fruits and veggies and my Special K cereal as well as riding an exercise bike 10 to 22 miles a day. The miles differ from day to day in what time i have to ride. I now weight 138 as of yesterday.

11/5/2011 1:30:36 PM How have you lost weight?  
jay_113
Lawton, OK
37, joined Nov. 2011

try this link its a sample but i lost 15 whttp://jsweightloss.net/app/websites/retail/greatshapetoday2/index.cfm?init=1hen i bout the pack

11/5/2011 1:31:28 PM How have you lost weight?  
jay_113
Lawton, OK
37, joined Nov. 2011

try this link its a sample but i lost 15 pounds when I bought the pack

http://jsweightloss.net/app/websites/retail/greatshapetoday2/index.cfm?init=1

11/24/2011 5:17:06 PM How have you lost weight?  
selegnejanine
Over 1,000 Posts (1,380)
San Diego, CA
29, joined Nov. 2011

Treatment exercise eating the right portion of food

11/24/2011 9:40:07 PM How have you lost weight?  

masterpassion
Saint Louis, MO
53, joined Jun. 2011

I lost 20 lbs. In 2 wks.,don't know how,weighed 210 for ever. My expensive clothes fit horribly. I will just have to look crazy I guess. Losing weight makes moving around much easier.I'm thankful to God that I'm smaller and have a better quality of life.

11/30/2011 6:58:59 PM How have you lost weight?  
shynquiet1
Topeka, IN
50, joined Sep. 2011

by watching my fat intake and taking vitamins-you would be surprised how much your body depends on the proper nutrients to keep your metabolism going....i was 155 lbs a year ago and i now weigh in at 123...

12/1/2011 9:32:30 AM How have you lost weight?  
michiganbeauty
Flint, MI
53, joined Jul. 2008

To shynquiet1
What kind of vitamins do you take?

12/1/2011 2:28:36 PM How have you lost weight?  
solemanmt
Over 2,000 Posts (3,369)
Flagstaff, AZ
44, joined Aug. 2011

I was just walking everywhere over the summer, now that it's getting cold out here I'm doing toe touches, the twist, and alot of dancing at home lol. It works

12/4/2011 5:59:03 PM How have you lost weight?  

kclady41
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,422)
Kansas City, MO
48, joined Jun. 2011

I been on weight watchers and lost 40 or 50 pounds the past 2 years last 10 been gaining off an on. longest plateau ever ughhh

12/6/2011 9:35:26 AM How have you lost weight?  
michiganbeauty
Flint, MI
53, joined Jul. 2008

To kclady
I don't understand how to count points on Weight Watchers.
Do you buy their food or shop in the grocery store?

12/7/2011 4:43:53 AM How have you lost weight?  

taste_s0_swe3t
Bellflower, CA
32, joined Dec. 2011

Hey taniia I wanna know what kind of diet plan u was on can u give more info

12/7/2011 12:05:27 PM How have you lost weight?  
latinafemme4u
Bronx, NY
44, joined Dec. 2011

I have three kids and have lost weight by doing yoga. I have bought weight watchers foods and it's all in the portions. You can eat anything as long as you don't fill your plates up. Portions!!!! I don't eat too much bread or rice or pasta. Once a week I will eat either rice or pasta or bread. But not all of them the same day. Drink lots of water. Skip the sodas. sorry. and limit the alcohol. Eat lots of fiber. And just move around. Take a half an hour walk. Do jumping jacks. Jump rope.

12/17/2011 12:16:55 AM How have you lost weight?  
cocobutter4040
Hammond, IN
43, joined Oct. 2011

Eat healthy ORGANIC FOOD, no pop, less sugar, no junk food, less greasy foods,cook with spinach in all my foods.I did not exercise but lost 10lb from watching my mouth.Imagine if i exercise with my HEALTHY EATING.I dont want to be skinny,I need to lose just 10 more lb then stop.Drink plenty of WATER ,that help alot. Less stress also.

12/17/2011 2:41:56 PM How have you lost weight?  
imdeni
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,234)
Dallas, TX
35, joined Nov. 2011

Use smaller plates, don't buy junk food, stock up on lots of veggies and fruit, make a daily goal of 30 minutes of walking, park further away from your destination, go inside instead of drive thrus, wear a pedometer...

Those are small steps I take!

12/26/2011 12:46:40 AM How have you lost weight?  
chrisblue12
Monroe, NY
27, joined Dec. 2011

never use pills, eat smaller healthier portions and work out daily.

1/5/2012 12:21:17 AM How have you lost weight?  

cherylm10955
Peoria, IL
62, joined Jul. 2011

I would like to know about these diet

1/5/2012 12:25:58 AM How have you lost weight?  

cherylm10955
Peoria, IL
62, joined Jul. 2011

Whats are the omni drops

1/17/2012 11:59:43 PM How have you lost weight?  
dorseys
Riverside, CA
53, joined Nov. 2011

Already over $2,000,000 in FREE product every month, and growing! Studies have shown that the odds of you achieving your Challenge goal go up dramatically when you take the Challenge with others and it can help you get your products for free. WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…

Anyone can receive their Body by Vi Challenge Kit for FREE month after month!

All you have to do is select the Challenge Kit that best matches your personal weight loss or fitness goal, then simply refer at least 3 other Customers to a Challenge Kit of equal or greater value to your own within the calendar month and your next kit is FREE.

Am I qualified to get my Challenge Kit for FREE next month?
If you can check YES to each of the questions below by the end of each calendar month, ViSalus will send your Challenge Kit for FREE the following month!
Do I have a personal Body by Vi Challenge Kit order on Auto-Ship?
Do I have at least 3 personal Challenge Kit customers this month?
Is the total Challenge Kit Qualification Volume (QV) of my 3 or more personal customers at least 3 times the QV of the Challenge Kit I have on Auto-Ship?
Success is as simple as
setting a goal and selecting a Kit!

There’s a perfect Challenge Kit for everyone. Just select the one that’s best for YOU.

The Body by Vi™ 90-Day Challenge Kits arrive conveniently packed with powerful wellness products to help you lose weight, get in shape, and achieve your fitness goals.

Why do I keep hearing about it?

The Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge is taking off across the map because it’s simple, rewarding, and fun!

This is the original 90-Day Challenge. There’s a kit for everyone. Lose weight, tone up for the season, or train for a Triathlon—you have the power to make it happen. And we’re here to help!

Order today at www.my90daybody.com

3/7/2012 3:34:23 AM How have you lost weight?  
grownwomanat51
Dania, FL
57, joined Feb. 2012

Yes I would like to ere more about the omni drop,and where I can get some.

3/7/2012 3:45:22 PM How have you lost weight?  

remmyhun
Melbourne, FL
31, joined Jan. 2012

40 lbs, 6 months still counting...

- Limit/cut out processed foods. Fast Food especially, but this is also your pre-made soups and chicken nuggets, boxed dinners etc, etc. Go, whole wheat/whole grain with fresh fruits, vegetables and even meats and cheeses. (Cheese is my crack, sorry, not getting rid of it)

-Cut soda and Fruit Juices. Yep, fruit juice! Your all natural, or fresh squeezed is still good but most of the other juices have add sugar and other crap that isn't going to help you. Soda, even diet, is crap. Try replacing with a Good juice and club soda or water (I hate water, it's the hardest adjustment)

-Park further away. Take the long way to the Bathroom. The little things you do to add more movement into your life will make a big difference. Think about walking around your office building during break. Good time to disappear into your head and get some walking in too.

-Drink more water. Do the research. Your body needs water.

-Don't 'lose' weight, kill fat. It's a mental thing. Your mind is a powerful thing and sometimes something as simple as changing vocabulary can make a difference. When we lose something, we want to find it. But we don't want the weight back, so let's kill it. No resurrection please! And it shouldn't be the 'weight' you're worried about, but bodyfat %'s and size in inches. Muscle weighs more than fat and thin doesn't mean healthy.

-Look for or try to find a support group.
If there's one thing I want to do BY MYSELF it's killing fat. However, in my own personal experience, it's easier to stay on point when I have others to ask me about it and share tips and tricks with than if I'm going 100% solo. Having support doesn't mean they're there to watch you sweat and cry.

-Move. I'm not going to say 'exercise' because to a lot of people trying to kill fat it's a cringe-worthy word. We want our mind to get excited about doing stuff, not cringe. It's a simple thing, find ways to move more. Nature-walk photography, dancing, canoeing, kyaking, biking, shopping, basketball, baseball, soccer, kick-ball, playing with kids, playing with the dog, walking the dog, playing with the cat[s], bowling and so on. ANYTHING THAT GETS YOU MOVING IS WORTH DOING. THE MORE FUN AND ENTERTAINING THE MORE LIKELY YOU'LL FOLLOW THROUGH AND DO IT.

That's about all I have for now. Hope it helps. Feel free to message me to comment or share info. I'm particularly interested in any work-out routines people might have with resistance bands. I have the full set up with door anchors, wall hooks, ankle/wrist straps etc. More for toning less for bulk. I'm not interested in being a body-builder lol

Remmy
Inspire or be inspired.

3/10/2012 12:42:55 AM How have you lost weight?  
hives
Royal Oak, MI
53, joined Dec. 2011

I personally went vegetarian eating about 600 calories a day.
Exercising everyday 30 minutes on a treadmill or bike and have lost 55lbs in 3 months

3/10/2012 12:18:53 PM How have you lost weight?  

countrylady1102
Pratt, KS
30, joined Sep. 2011

Ive lost 135 lbs in 2 years by cutting soda completely out and just not eating junk! There IS a way you just have to want to do it...Blossem into the person your really supposed to be, I did and Im lovin it..now...to find a date lol

3/12/2012 3:56:53 PM How have you lost weight?  

hugandakiss_xo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,607)
Merritt, NC
63, joined Jul. 2011

Ive just started ...I joined CURVES and having a lot of fun..It has me wanting to do more. I eat different ... less fried foods and meats..I recently found mini meringues..tiny little pieces of fluffy sweetness, only 1 calorie each. So when I want something sweet a couple of them will satisfy my craving.

3/15/2012 9:43:28 PM How have you lost weight?  

kclady41
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,422)
Kansas City, MO
48, joined Jun. 2011

I have lost weight on weight watchers. At my heavyist I think I was at least 375 pounds and i got down to 290 and I gained about 15. i am still plugging at it. One thing i like about weight watchers is its all about portion control and it really opens your eyes to what you eat.

I was wanting to join curves but the local office closed and i dont have transportation to go to some other location

[Edited 3/15/2012 9:44:14 PM ]

3/15/2012 11:00:07 PM How have you lost weight?  

genogano
Elkins Park, PA
31, joined Jun. 2010

Exercise: I have to force myself to do normal workouts so I fit stuff around my day...I have an 1 hour lunch for work. Spend 45mins of that walking and listening to music. Also randomly dancing to music when I feel like it..lol I cant dance but I live alone. It doesn't burn much but it better than nothing.

Make my own food / Substitute: I love to eat so I know for my own sake I couldn't just give up on food with taste. I couldn't be one of those people that just have a leaf on their plate. So I found out what taste I like (spicy, BBQ, etc) and use lean meat. If I want a streak ill buy spices and cook the turkey with it..Taste the same. That is way healthier though. I had to burn money sometimes trying to find something new I could eat instead of sticking to the same stuff..

Fun: Myself I like to cook so each month I would find another taste or food I had before I like..Then learn how to make something new but healthier. I like Chinese food so I learned how to my shrimp fried rice. Which is not that bad for you. In restaurant they coat it with lots of sauce and chips of pork. Take that out and have just shrimp , sometime of veggie, and whole wheat rice. It taste the same with the right spices.

Counting Calories: I needed a way that I could benchmark what I can and cannot have and how much. For just starting out this has been helpful for me. You can find out how much you need to eat and learn a bit about different type of calories. It works as a deterrent for me also. I don't take in over 1500 cals a day.. So when im feeling greedy and I pick up a brownie and see 500cals knowing I can only get 1000 more..I don't want to eat it at all.

Drink before eating: I try to drink just straight water.. I need something with taste once in awhile. Diet Green tea is basically water so I drink that. I read somewhere that times when you feel hungry you may just be thirsty. So I drink before I eat something. I would say 40% of the time I end up not eating.

Get a hobby: When I'm bored I think about snacking. If I am focused on something most of the time I can go longer than normal without eating. I try not to eat too late though.

Get more sleep: Again being lazy I love to sleep and it gives your body more repair time. I really didn't care for all of that..To me if I am sleeping..That means that im not stuffing my face..

fight hunger: If you are trying to lose weight and you're feeling hungry you just have to deal sometimes...Your body says it hungry when you need more food to restore the fat/energy that it normally holds. So when you first start you will be sitting there wanting to eat sometimes but you cant. That should happen.. Use it as a remind that you are not taking in that fat so you are losing it..

Oxy Elite Pro: I have tried this and it has worked pretty good for me...I don't know if anyone will really read this but please see your doctor before use this lol ( I don't want blood on my hands) Basically how it works.. Suppresses your hunger and burns fat. It is powerfully stuff..You will feel jittery when you take it. I used this to get my eating routine down. I took it for 2 months and worked on eating healthier and less food. So when I got off of it I kept the same plan..Kinda like training wheels.

3/16/2012 1:15:19 PM How have you lost weight?  
sunboy49
Kailua, HI
55, joined Mar. 2012

I have the secret to weight loss... Sssshhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone. Cause if you do the book publishers will hire assassins and hunt me down.

Ok, here it is... Ready , you're excited I can tell huh. I unlocked this secret from an ancient lock box (like on Raiders of the lost ark), but I digress. Ok here it goes..... READY

EAT LESS, EXERCISE MORE

[Edited 3/16/2012 1:16:01 PM ]

3/23/2012 6:13:42 PM How have you lost weight?  
bakbakbak
Over 1,000 Posts (1,208)
Nampa, ID
49, joined Feb. 2012

I've cut my food intake down to about 700 calories.; mostly fresh veggies, chicken breast and nuts. I also try to walk.... a lot.... 4-10 miles a week.

3/24/2012 7:32:32 AM How have you lost weight?  

520heat
Vail, AZ
38, joined Apr. 2011

Not sure if someone has posted this already but check out the Forks Over Knives documentary on hulu.com. I found it very interesting. It might just give you that extra motivation u need by changing your perception of the American diet. Most might interpret it as a vegan thing but thats not how I saw it. Just dont make meat the main course of your meals. Ive lost almost 15lbs in 2 weeks and I havent even started exercising yet.

I took an interest in this because I have a family history of heart disease. My father is recovering from douvle bypass surgeory and my cousin (who is only 38) suffered a heart attack also. I dont want to be next.

3/26/2012 5:02:56 AM How have you lost weight?  
pingiluv
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,169)
Albuquerque, NM
33, joined Feb. 2012

Walking always helps me, I have joint problems so I can't run

4/13/2012 9:13:48 PM How have you lost weight?  
sweetyvette4u
Boston, MA
57, joined Mar. 2012

I WALK 1HOUR, DRINKING MORE WATER, NEW RECIPES (INTERNET) MORE VEG. AS IM WRITING THIS IM MUNCHING ON BABY CARROTS/ WATER. BEFORE IT WAS POTATOES CHIPS/SODA... ITS NOT EASY BUT I HAVE LOST 7PNDS... TO ME THATS GREAT. IM SO MOTIVATED/PROUD OF MYSELF... GOOD LUCK TO THE ONES THAT ARE TRYING...

4/14/2012 3:17:08 PM How have you lost weight?  
timetogolf
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,169)
Chesaning, MI
64, joined Dec. 2007

weight watchers.......eating lots more chicken, some beef, lots of vegetables, snacking more on fruit....drinking lots of water and other fluids........been on it for just over a year now with 75 pounds gone.......now i feel more like walking and other types of exercise......

you can do it, too!!!!

4/15/2012 5:18:44 PM How have you lost weight?  

freddiejones1
Columbia, SC
43, joined Mar. 2012

I have went from 279 down to 238 by simply cutting back on what I eat and doing twenty pushups a night. I eat grains for breakfast,salad or Lean Cuisine for lunch and a roasted chicken breast with a can of veggies. It took me about four months to lose the weight and I'm still going. There is no right or wrong way to loss weight. It's whatever works for you and what you are comfortable with. You just have to realize that you MUST EAT LESS!

4/18/2012 4:54:49 AM How have you lost weight?  
mscherilicious
Mishawaka, IN
60, joined Apr. 2012

I have lost weight and improved the quality of my life and health through weight loss surgery. I have so far lost 115 lbs, and still have more to lose.

There is NO easy way to lose weight even if you choose surgery...its a full time job and you must make life changing choices and stick to them for the rest of your life. No food is worth dying over...

Watch your fats, carbs, sugars, get in lots of protein to fuel your body and get on some good supplements like B1, B12, calcium, a good Vitamin, drink like 64 oz of water or G2 low cal gator aid a day and get in at least 30 mins of walking, riding a bike...something that gets you up and moving at least 5 times a week...if not then every other day.

Working out on machines are not as good as the cardio...cardio is what really burns cals and fat. Stay away from the scale...it is not your friend...your body weight goes up and down through out the day and will give you a false weight and depression...watch your clothes...they will tell you if you are losing and when the inches are coming off.

Be sure to take lots of pictures so you can compare them side by side like you see in mine...knowing you lost and seeing it are two different things and its amazing what you can see.

Remember you are what you eat...plain and simple and there is no pill..no magic sprinkle...no drink out there thats going to do it or we would not be having surgery to get it done and even that will fail if YOU DO NOT CHANGE the way you think and use food.

Much love,
~Cheri

4/18/2012 7:54:40 AM How have you lost weight?  

dubshots05
Palm Coast, FL
44, joined Jan. 2012

Ive been doing the 90 Day Challenge by ViSalus Sciences for the last month. I lost 15 lbs. I didn't fully take it seriously. Still eating fast food every other day but still replaced 2-3 meals with there Shape kit. I have diabetes and high blood pressure due to me being overweight. What I noticed is that my blood sugar decreased to the point that I haven't needed to use insulin in the past 3 days. Last week when I was just drinking shakes & not being committed, my blood sugars hovered above 150. Since I rededicated to the 90 Day Challenge, my blood sugars have been 127, 119, & 117. Its still premature but not having to take insulin in the last 3 days has made a believer out of me to keep staying true to the program and really just make the decision to eat correctly.
If anyone wants more information, you should visit: www.dubshotsunited12.bodybyvi.com
Everything you need to know about the companies vision, whats in the kits & ingredients of the shakes, & where the company is looking to do to combat the health & wellness concerns that face our country today.

4/27/2012 3:49:02 AM How have you lost weight?  
mscherilicious
Mishawaka, IN
60, joined Apr. 2012

So glad it may have worked for you.....and I'm laughing as I type this because I don't feel you are an over weight person or you would not be laughing...because its nothing to laugh at....

Oh and one more thing since you seem to have discovered the cure for us all...not everyone who is over weight is that way due to stuffing themselves...many other reasons why and one is called MEDICAL...

I'm sure they have heard of that word over in HI.

Keep up the fight everyone you CAN DO IT!

4/30/2012 2:33:11 PM How have you lost weight?  

tcretiredhippie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,833)
Durand, WI
59, joined Apr. 2012

No sugar ( pop, etc diet or not thats just me.) Drink lots of water. Eat more often but much smaller amounts. Exercise.