Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

If any of u does handle obtain correct reside on apps in 2019 onwards, update right here k. speed dating montgomery al The on the internet dating marketplace has undergone dramatic changes because we performed our very first study on this topic in 2005. As soon as you meet up, you will get a far better concept as to how the conversation flows, if you love each and every other s firm, and so on. bedpage houston massage You will not be asked to provide your email address.

santa clara hookup

If you are hunting for a extended term partnership and would want to settle soon, this web site may be worth trying! Facts Is eHarmony only for significant relationships? Are there couples what closed only on eHarmony and in fact closed married? northern virginia dating sites But on their third date—during which Ben blindfolded Mikka, massaged her feet, and hand fed her chocolate and mango—they connected and have been dating ever considering the fact that. The chemistry was insane and we saw each and every other every single day for an complete week. loveplanet ru review You might not consider all of these to be personal finance associated queries, but if you listen carefully you will start to put with each other a image of their funds story.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/9/2011 5:15:30 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

WHo all has heard this, and is interested in it?

I, for one, am hella interested in the theory and it's VERY plausible...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/9/2011 5:31:04 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from joelallen83:
WHo all has heard this, and is interested in it?

I, for one, am really interested in the theory and it's VERY plausible...

i agree with ye. there's just too much evidence to rule it out. if you think about it.
the bible would make more sense if god was a alein.

the bible mentions several times about people coming to earth in a pillar of fire and smoke.

and the virgin birth has always reminded me of artificial insemination.

i believe thats were the whole 'GOD' thing got started. can you imagine what primitive man would have thought about a person thousands of years more advanced then they were.
would they not be considered gods?

i've always said if i could go back in time i could be a god. using only a flashlight or a bic lighter

8/9/2011 5:36:52 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

That's completely a truth.

My big thing is, take the religious shit out of every religious text (not just christianity) and use it historically.. EVERY religion talks about people with wings.. ancient hindu text's talk about flying cities and wars in the sky.

my favorite 'confuser' is vitrified granite formations in peru (google ancient structures in peru to see what I'm talking about).. today's technology cannot replicate what was done there..

There is, honestly, so much that religion doesn't account for it's crazy...

8/9/2011 5:47:22 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

i think i have watched every video on this subject and it is amazing.

i don't understand why science hasn't taken this more seriously. but maybe they have and we just don't know it.lol

the multiverse is a interesting theory too, but hard to understand. i can't wrap my little pea brain around all that stuff.

8/9/2011 6:07:48 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

In the past 2 months I have been devouring every thing I can find on quantum theory/mechanics, ancient alies (and aliens in general) and anomalies such as that.

THere is STRONG evidence of an ancient nuclear war.

and yeah, I honestly don't understand why main stream science doesn't promote it further. ther is a LOT of evidence and a lot of conclusive evidence stating that there has been higher inteligence here on earth, and possible visitors from another time/deminsion/galaxy.

multiverse is a CRAZY theory. I can wrap my mind around a lot of stuff, but the quantum is what baffles me.

8/9/2011 6:44:29 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

science will find the answer one of these days.

if religion had it's way science would die and we would never know the truth.
cause if there's one thing that religion don't want us to know is the 'truth'.

8/9/2011 6:52:58 PM Ancient aliens theory  
lazymotherfcker
Over 2,000 Posts (2,448)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from arkiebama:
science will find the answer one of these days.

if religion had it's way science would die and we would never know the truth.
cause if there's one thing that religion don't want us to know is the 'truth'.

this part is very plausible

some people ive known for years believe in this theory it is quite logical ...

hell this whole thread makes sense to me now this whole not religous thing makes more and more sense everyday

8/9/2011 7:07:49 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

it's amazing what man can come up with once they drop the idea of a god.
it opens so many more doors.

that's the problem with religion, when something can't be explained, instead of trying
to figure it out they just say god did it and then forget about it.

8/9/2011 7:29:22 PM Ancient aliens theory  
lazymotherfcker
Over 2,000 Posts (2,448)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Jun. 2011

that is true arkie .... new perspectives on things

8/9/2011 7:46:52 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

burning bushes, chariots on fire, flying cities.. every major religion speaks of things coming from outter space.

there's a tribe in africa that believes we came from a 'dark spot in the sky' where when modern astronomers looked, there is a planetary system there.

hell, the pyramids cannot be replicated by todays technology.. something is fishy.

8/9/2011 7:51:23 PM Ancient aliens theory  
lazymotherfcker
Over 2,000 Posts (2,448)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from joelallen83:
burning bushes, chariots on fire, flying cities.. every major religion speaks of things coming from outter space.

there's a tribe in africa that believes we came from a 'dark spot in the sky' where when modern astronomers looked, there is a planetary system there.

hell, the pyramids cannot be replicated by todays technology.. something is fishy.

really... lets ponder this... ok lemme get to computer in a bit

8/9/2011 8:09:46 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

it was written in the bible that moses hair had tuned white when he returned with the ten commandments.. radiation ??????

the belief in this theory does not mean a god didn't exist. it just gives god a different
flavor.

in world war two, the u.s. used a small south pacific island for a temporary airbase.
the natives thought they were gods because food fell from the heavens (airplanes)

when the war was over the troops left the island. the natives prayed for their gods to return so they could get more food.

8/9/2011 8:18:26 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

in Hindu, look up Vimana.

that's the easiest non-christian relation to flying objects in ancient civilization I can remember the name of.

8/9/2011 8:37:40 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from joelallen83:
in Hindu, look up Vimana.

that's the easiest non-christian relation to flying objects in ancient civilization I can remember the name of.

yeah, i remember reading about that. i'd forgot about it..

then when you get way back to the sumerians and the ananaci (sp?) things really do get weird.

their writing are a lot older then the bible and describes aliens and spacecraft very clearly. some people believe we are descended from them. which would make them a very
advanced race of humans. right? which would also mean we were created in gods image.
( metaphorically speaking)

8/9/2011 8:50:45 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

The sumarians are only dated back 5,000 years. give or take a little. There are civilizations sprawn across the world (ruins and such) that makethe sumarians look young.

east of Mexico City there is a pyramid that dwarfs the Great Pyramid at Giza by mass, not height.

Hell, look at the ruins at Petra.

There are plenty of ruins I forget the name of in both south america and saudi arabia that are ridiculously hard to make.. by today's standards.

8/9/2011 9:08:30 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from joelallen83:
The sumerians are only dated back 5,000 years. give or take a little. There are civilizations spawn across the world (ruins and such) that make the sumerians look young.

east of Mexico City there is a pyramid that dwarfs the Great Pyramid at Giza by mass, not height.

There are plenty of ruins I forget the name of in both south america and saudi arabia that are ridiculously hard to make.. by today's standards.

you're right about that.

i find this sort of thing fascinating.

something happened thousands of years ago. but i think ''a god''
is the least plausible theory.

8/9/2011 9:08:52 PM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from arkiebama:

Or of a extremely expandable -naturally- hymen.

8/9/2011 9:20:39 PM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from joelallen83:
The sumarians are only dated back 5,000 years. give or take a little. There are civilizations sprawn across the world (ruins and such) that makethe sumarians look young.

The ruins in SA are the Machu Pichu, the Nazca Plains, the pyramids of Palenque and Chichen Itza and many others.
Below, are the ruins of the oldest religious site...about 11,600 years old.

8/9/2011 9:29:12 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

nice video duccy, thanks

8/9/2011 10:00:30 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

the peruvian stargate is reallyneat, also.

8/9/2011 10:06:38 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from joelallen83:
the peruvian stargate is really neat, also.

yep that's a good one too. i've watched it a couple of times

8/9/2011 10:11:34 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

I mean, honestly. there are Dozens of vitrified stone formations on this planet. you don't get that kind of heat from a regular fire. the fact that it happened thousands of years ago is only explainable by advanced civilizations.

8/9/2011 10:21:12 PM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from joelallen83:
the peruvian stargate is reallyneat, also.

I was there

8/9/2011 10:24:35 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

so effin' jealous.

I want to go to the great pyramids, michu pichu (sp?), some peruvian ruins, stone henge and the Mayan ruins.

8/9/2011 10:42:50 PM Ancient aliens theory  
420_socal
San Diego, CA
34, joined May. 2011

Found the tv series on netflix lemme watch them an I'll get back to you on this matter

8/9/2011 10:43:51 PM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from joelallen83:
so effin' jealous.

I want to go to the great pyramids, michu pichu (sp?), some peruvian ruins, stone henge and the Mayan ruins.

Great choices

8/9/2011 10:48:00 PM Ancient aliens theory  
lazymotherfcker
Over 2,000 Posts (2,448)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Jun. 2011

well now this is interesting these ruins i never heard of... dates back to 11000 bc huh never knew that... im going to have to dig deep... i love history...

8/9/2011 10:52:33 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from 420_socal:
Found the tv series on netflix lemme watch them an I'll get back to you on this matter

the series is DAMN GOOD.

I believed there was some sort of interaction purely based on stone henge, and a few other things I knew about.. there are a TON more that show touches on that you don't know about (i didn't)

8/10/2011 8:27:29 AM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from lazymotherfcker:
well now this is interesting these ruins i never heard of... dates back to 11000 bc huh never knew that... im going to have to dig deep... i love history...

11,600bc....a lot more than the 6,000 the bible tells about the existence of the planet earth...

8/10/2011 8:33:34 AM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from joelallen83:
so effin' jealous.

Here, the Nazca Lines, Peru.

8/10/2011 9:09:15 AM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Here is Machu Pichu, Peru.

8/10/2011 9:58:32 AM Ancient aliens theory  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

In the book Chariots of the Gods (reccomended reading) the author points out how ancient civilizations on both sides of the Atlantic depict people traveling in flying machines. They also them placed in a c*ckpit that looks like a modern rocket capsule. This back when there was no global communications or travel so ideas would probably not get around the world like they do today.

So, how did diverse groups of people who probably had no contact with each other come up with the similar drawings of similar activities and things? I don't have the answer, but it does make me go hmmm....

8/10/2011 1:11:50 PM Ancient aliens theory  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,041)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

There's a series on TV called ancient aliens.
It's on the Discovery channel, history channel or something
like that. Not sure really.
I've been watching it on netfliks streaming.
Pretty good stuff really.

8/10/2011 1:31:32 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from muldoon1959:
There's a series on TV called ancient aliens.
It's on the Discovery channel, history channel or something
like that. Not sure really.
I've been watching it on netfliks streaming.
Pretty good stuff really.

you can watch these videos by going to history.com

8/10/2011 2:55:32 PM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from gjlover:
In the book Chariots of the Gods (reccomended reading) the author points out how ancient civilizations on both sides of the Atlantic depict people traveling in flying machines. They also them placed in a c*ckpit that looks like a modern rocket capsule.

i saw the paintings, ceramics and gold artifacts you mention in the Peruvian National Museum of Archeology

8/11/2011 8:45:48 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
i saw the paintings, ceramics and gold artifacts you mention in the Peruvian National Museum of Archeology

HELL DUCCY, you were probably there when they were made!! LMAO!!!

[Edited 8/11/2011 8:46:12 PM ]

8/11/2011 8:52:10 PM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

INTERESTING STUFF. sometimes i envy the believers, they never have to think about
things like this. they just say 'god did it' and forget about it.
i'm too damn curious.

8/11/2011 9:14:56 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

I will say, the only thing that keeps me from being completely athiestic is a few issues I have

1. science states that something doesn't come from nothing
2. where did all matter come from to formulate the big bang?
3. where did the laws of physics and quantum mechanics come from?

8/12/2011 12:54:55 AM Ancient aliens theory  
ynghrt1
London
United Kingdom
71, joined May. 2011

Quote from arkiebama:
i agree with ye. there's just too much evidence to rule it out. if you think about it.
the bible would make more sense if god was a alein.

the bible mentions several times about people coming to earth in a pillar of fire and smoke.

i believe thats were the whole 'GOD' thing got started. can you imagine what primitive man would have thought about a person thousands of years more advanced then they were.
would they not be considered gods?

i've always said if i could go back in time i could be a god. using only a flashlight or a bic lighter

Have you heard of the 'Black Stone' in Meke, Saudi Arabias, which is visited by millions of muslims every year on the season of 'Haj' pilgrimage? This black stone is a meteorite, fell thousands of years ago. Simple people of the time considered it as some thing from heaven and made a shrine for it. Now millions of people visit this shrine every year.

8/12/2011 7:50:38 AM Ancient aliens theory  
arkiebama
Union Grove, AL
68, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from ynghrt1:
Have you heard of the 'Black Stone' in Meke, Saudi Arabias, which is visited by millions of muslims every year on the season of 'Haj' pilgrimage? This black stone is a meteorite, fell thousands of years ago. Simple people of the time considered it as some thing from heaven and made a shrine for it. Now millions of people visit this shrine every year.

don't think i have heard of it, but i'll check it out. thanks

8/12/2011 10:26:21 AM Ancient aliens theory  
ynghrt1
London
United Kingdom
71, joined May. 2011

Quote from joelallen83:
I will say, the only thing that keeps me from being completely athiestic is a few issues I have

1. science states that something doesn't come from nothing
2. where did all matter come from to formulate the big bang?
3. where did the laws of physics and quantum mechanics come from?

Universe exists in two forms, matter and energy, each one can be converted to the other. So I assume before the big bang only energy existed but for some reason big bang took place to convert some of the energy to matter.

8/12/2011 5:36:21 PM Ancient aliens theory  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Have you ever considered that the big bang might be a cycle not unlike the internal combustion engine?
ie big bang is only the top of the stroke during compression?
just a question to bring thought

[Edited 8/12/2011 5:37:14 PM ]

8/13/2011 12:34:15 AM Ancient aliens theory  
ynghrt1
London
United Kingdom
71, joined May. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
Have you ever considered that the big bang might be a cycle not unlike the internal combustion engine?
ie big bang is only the top of the stroke during compression?
just a question to bring thought

It is a proven fact that new stars are born and old ones die. Big bang may be responsible for the creation of only a group planet systems like our Sun and the rest of its satelites around it.

8/13/2011 12:37:28 AM Ancient aliens theory  
itg33k
Marion, IA
45, joined May. 2011

I completely agree with this theory. Religion has been used to control the masses. We are told that if it’s not from God or in this leather bound Bible that it’s of Satan. Come on … give me a break. This makes sense of so much.

8/13/2011 12:39:25 AM Ancient aliens theory  
ynghrt1
London
United Kingdom
71, joined May. 2011

Quote from arkiebama:
HELL DUCCY, you were probably there when they were made!! LMAO!!!

She could have been there on her previous life.

8/13/2011 1:35:57 AM Ancient aliens theory  
ynghrt1
London
United Kingdom
71, joined May. 2011

Quote from gjlover:
In the book Chariots of the Gods (reccomended reading) the author points out how ancient civilizations on both sides of the Atlantic depict people traveling in flying machines. They also them placed in a c*ckpit that looks like a modern rocket capsule. This back when there was no global communications or travel so ideas would probably not get around the world like they do today.

So, how did diverse groups of people who probably had no contact with each other come up with the similar drawings of similar activities and things? I don't have the answer, but it does make me go hmmm....

depict people traveling in flying machines, that is not true.

So, how did diverse groups of people who probably had no contact with each other come up with the similar drawings of similar activities and things? That is easy. These drawings or activities are done by people of similar mind. They were skilled and artisans and lived in similar environments on both sides of the world. So they did or draw similar things. It is just like Australian Aborigines, who still paint in caves. These paintings are similar to paintings drawn thousands of years ago in caves in Europe.

8/14/2011 8:49:20 AM Ancient aliens theory  
toonheaded1
Glendale, CA
28, joined Jul. 2011

I would love to believe it

8/15/2011 9:39:42 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

it's difficult to believe that there wasn't some sort of global communication a long time ago..

Joe Rogan (yeah a comedian) stated that quite often the stupid people out populate the smart ones (just look at the current population of the slackers that live off of the government, hate to read believe science and education is stupid..

It's a pretty legit theory

8/16/2011 9:03:15 AM Ancient aliens theory  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ynghrt1:
depict people traveling in flying machines, that is not true.

So, how did diverse groups of people who probably had no contact with each other come up with the similar drawings of similar activities and things? That is easy. These drawings or activities are done by people of similar mind. They were skilled and artisans and lived in similar environments on both sides of the world. So they did or draw similar things. It is just like Australian Aborigines, who still paint in caves. These paintings are similar to paintings drawn thousands of years ago in caves in Europe.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_7.html

http://www.2atoms.com/weird/ancient/plane.htm

As for the Art, sure using mineral based pigments and sticks, the drawings are going to look similar, but we are not talking about cave drawings here. We are talking about sculptures, carvings, friezes and other medium. Those show these items in great detail. Much more so than any cave drawings.

Now, I can't say that we were visited, can't say that I have seen definitive proof. However, if you can come up with a better hypothesis as to why these depictions look like they do, then I will embrace it. Until then, I will think that it is a possibility.

8/16/2011 9:47:20 AM Ancient aliens theory  
ynghrt1
London
United Kingdom
71, joined May. 2011

Quote from gjlover:
http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_7.html

http://www.2atoms.com/weird/ancient/plane.htm

As for the Art, sure using mineral based pigments and sticks, the drawings are going to look similar, but we are not talking about cave drawings here. We are talking about sculptures, carvings, friezes and other medium. Those show these items in great detail. Much more so than any cave drawings.

Now, I can't say that we were visited, can't say that I have seen definitive proof. However, if you can come up with a better hypothesis as to why these depictions look like they do, then I will embrace it. Until then, I will think that it is a possibility.

The question of cave painting was just an example. It applies to every thing. Ancient Egyptian and Ancient Central American pyramid builders had the same mind and same line of thinking. Both sides built pyramids but each side used different tools and techniques. check it by yourself to find it out.

8/16/2011 10:04:56 AM Ancient aliens theory  

whays
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,629)
Payson, AZ
74, joined Nov. 2008

We may consider that some building techniques were the outcome of them simply proving to
be the only feasible way to make certain constructions. Interestingly, meso-Americans did
not utilize the bow and arrow until about 3,500 years ago. Archeologists agree that the famed Folsom points dating to 8,000 BCE are spear points. Keep an open mind but to date
there is no evidence that would stand up in the Court of Science that aliens visited earth. But keep digging. Just noticed this am that a statue of Hercules was found in Israel. (my desk is an archeological site)

8/16/2011 10:11:29 AM Ancient aliens theory  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from ynghrt1:
The question of cave painting was just an example. It applies to every thing. Ancient Egyptian and Ancient Central American pyramid builders had the same mind and same line of thinking. Both sides built pyramids but each side used different tools and techniques. check it by yourself to find it out.

Yes, I have checked it out. Pyramids are not what I am talking about. That is a fairly universal way to build a tall massive building out of rubble and hewn stone without the benifit of an internal skeleton structure like we use today. I would expect diverse peoples to come up with that. Heck, toddlers today build pyramids out of wooden blocks to create a stable large structure and they have no architectural or engineering background yet. Anyone who needs to stack rocks does the same thing eventually.

But to depict a detailed flying object, with a pilot in it, on both sides of the ocean, before global travel and communications is what makes me go hmmm. That fact that all these stories come from about the same time in history is another factor that is not easilly explained with only terrestrial concerns.

Yes, there could be some other answer that explains this. I have yet to hear it though.

8/19/2011 5:11:05 PM Ancient aliens theory  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

TO me, the ancient aliens theory is the only theory that makes sense in regards to the megalithic structures of our ancient times.

8/20/2011 8:28:36 AM Ancient aliens theory  
linuxd
Over 2,000 Posts (2,687)
Jonesboro, AR
49, joined Dec. 2010

google video and youtube are both great places for documentaries on this stuff.. and the movie chariot of the gods is on you tube. I am a firm believer in the Drake Equation and to counter religious types who think we are the epitome of "god's" creation I ask them this : If god is so powerful, why would he stop with us? As narcissistic as the bible makes god out to be don't ya think he'd make many many more "people" to worship him?

Science is proving religion wrong on many levels and religious types do not like it because it takes away their fallacies which are used to control people thru fear and intimidation.

Yet the same people who scream god can do anything (it would be no problem in the blink of an eye for him to cure every illness that afflicts humankind) why do they even bother going to doctors? god won't heal them? maybe their "faith" isn't all they make it out to be.

JMO

8/20/2011 1:25:13 PM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from linuxd:

Yet the same people who scream god can do anything (it would be no problem in the blink of an eye for him to cure every illness that afflicts humankind) why do they even bother going to doctors? god won't heal them? maybe their "faith" isn't all they make it out to be.

JMO

The answer to your questions could be; "" If god is so powerful...why the pope uses an armored car when "partaking around"?

8/20/2011 4:26:29 PM Ancient aliens theory  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

If gawd is so powerfull why do the churchies have to contribute money to build churches ?
just have gawd zapp a new one where ever he wants it
If gawd hates sex why did he make it so good?
If gawd is omnipotent why not just zapp the devil out of existance?

8/20/2011 5:03:16 PM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
If gawd is so powerfull why do the churchies have to contribute money to build churches ?...

Becausem as George Carlin said, if god exists it has to be a man...no way a woman would f**k up the finances so bad.

8/20/2011 5:09:49 PM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:

If gawd hates sex why did he make it so good?

8/20/2011 5:43:01 PM Ancient aliens theory  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Now you are just teasing

8/20/2011 6:25:12 PM Ancient aliens theory  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju: