Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

liatcrawlers

Leave the very best stuff for the phone get in touch with and the eventual date. dating sites arkansas I have a primary user user name removed and DATING app is not there . That getting said, you can click on the ‘Discover tab and like a handful of people today per day. discreet approval agreement The MilFinder website has a stylish design and modern day peculiarities.

top indian hookup apps

Now I get to devote my years traveling the world with my most effective pal, loving on our mini farm of animals and usually having a person to support me pick what show to binge watch subsequent. modesto ca dating sites If you are the type who likes to get into deep and believed provoking conversations, this query is perfect for self reflection. No matter if you signed up on a lark or maintained an active profile for many years, your on the net dating profile can be lurking about extended after you have cancelled the account. safedatingonline scam No inmate girl ever imagines her prince charming as a man who is in prison.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
5/3/2008 3:48:18 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
wvpenni
Granville, WV

I would also like to attend. I would love to know when you are planning this. Did you ever do the other one Kandi?

5/3/2008 3:50:12 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
wvpenni
Granville, WV

June the 7th would work for me too. I can't wait.

5/3/2008 5:49:49 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

kandy2u
Belle, WV

Well, alot of people are interested but I have had very little input as to where to plan it. Most I have gotten have wanted to go to Coonskin Park in Charleston. Please give me input. I think we could all meet in the morning of the 7th, chat for a bit, have a nice picnic lunch, covered dish type thing, and see what else we want to do that day. I need to know how many would plan on coming and if Coonskin is not good for too many, maybe somewhere else. I don't want to be the dictator here, just would like to plan a good day so we can get together. Huggs, kandy

5/3/2008 7:39:39 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
quiethomebody
Mount Nebo, WV

Just give me directions and I will be there. We need an idea as to food that is being brought. Does anyone have diet restrictions? Does anyone play a musical instrument? If anyone that lives over in my area wants to ride with me, let me know. Has anyone decided on the activities for the day or how long this will last? Will we need id to get in park or a fee to pay to park vehicles? Just asking, can someone let me know. Tammie

5/3/2008 8:05:44 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

kandy2u
Belle, WV

Well, we have the offer of a gas grill to use. I thought if we could get someone to commit to bringing burger, some to bring hot dogs, buns, condiments(tomatoes, lettuce, onions, mayo, mustard) chili. Some to bring salads, chips, desserts. I will check with the park and get the details as to what requirements they have. I think we will all have a good time.

I will also check and see what else is going on in the area that weekend. If anyone wants to stay over sat night I can see what is available as far as hotels.

[Edited 5/3/2008 8:07:30 PM]

5/4/2008 1:06:37 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

kandy2u
Belle, WV

Well, now I will say this ONE MORE TIME. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate them. If the venue is not appropriate I need to know. I don't want it said that I took all the fun out of it and not had it where people wanted it. ALL I ask for is input.

5/4/2008 5:40:00 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

Hi Kandy, Please count me in for WV Get-Together. This would be great for all to get together for a mixer. I can bring whatever you assign to us. Coonskin or Summersville both would be great.

5/5/2008 5:54:51 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
nancy2
Baltimore, MD

Hi all Berkeley Springs / Baltimore here.
For the Eastern side Cacapon State Park is nice.

5/5/2008 7:31:26 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

wvbluebaby
Parkersburg, WV

ok..i will volunteer with the hamburger...june 7th weekend at coonskin park? we really need to get this planned..time is wasting..lol

5/6/2008 6:12:43 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
quiethomebody
Mount Nebo, WV

I was just looking back over this, and realized that only seven men have said they would like to come to the get together, and eleven women have said they would like to come to it. What is it with the men? Afraid to be out with a lot of women around? Come on guys, need more of you there. Can't meet if you don't show up.

I can bring a cake, and potato salad,

5/6/2008 7:53:28 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

Hi all ... I volunteer to bring some hot dog weiners and buns.

5/7/2008 5:06:35 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
paulproph
Fairmont, WV

I will bring what ever I am asked to bring .......just let me know

5/7/2008 7:41:56 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

Evening all ... Did we ever decide what time to meet out at Coonskin on June 7th. Also, I am with one of the other womens post, all of you WV men better get off your computers and get your behinds out to Coonskin if you wanna meet all the nice WV women.

5/11/2008 4:58:59 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
rimmah
Huntington, WV

IM UP FOR IT JUST LET ME KNOW DAY AND TIME AND LOCATION

5/11/2008 5:01:41 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
rimmah
Huntington, WV

WHERE IS COONSKIN LOL? IM NEW TO THE AREA BEEN HERE ABOUT A YR AND A HALF IM GOOD AT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7