Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

On the day of, ask your date how they re feeling. central ky singles over 40 gov for each and every week you are unemployed. Make certain that both of you have gotten to a point in the conversation where you can discuss such subjects. chrome dating apps Suggest a (PG rated!) alternate ending to the night rather than basically going your separate techniques after drinks or dinner.

hookup bars chicago

Right after he s gone, I smoke the last cigarette left in the pack he s forgotten. free chat vancouver I ve by no means met a reader who does not enjoy talking about the books they ve read. You want to have fun on a first date not ask them a million annoying inquiries as if they re on a job interview. bedpage okc Couples can join the app with each other, and singles can sign up on their own.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/23/2008 7:13:02 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

paulproph
Fairmont, WV

I am willing to pay for shelter

5/23/2008 12:28:45 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

We are gonna have to reserve the shelter soon or won't get one. I can help pay for the shelter also. dvdl is bringing the horseshoes for those who wanna get in horseshoe tournament (really just playing to see who is the best).

I just can't wait to meet all of you fine people. Hopefully ... we can get enough together this time and maybe plan a camping weekend up at Summersville Mountain Lake Campground this summer. That would be really cool.

5/23/2008 12:48:58 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

Hey all... I just called Coonskin and they have no shelters available for this day. I called Kanawha State Forest and they do have 2-nice shelters available. Would everybody be willing to travel to Kanawha State Forest ... if so, I will get the shelter rented.

Kandy, has anybody already reserved a shelter at Coonskin???

C'mon gang ... don't let us down now!!! If we can get at least 10-of us together that would be a good time! I know Paul, Housepainter, Homebody, dvdl and myself will be coming. We gotta be RSVP-n soon. Just bring a little dish of something and get on down to Charleston. Kanawha State Forest is not that hard to find!

5/24/2008 6:30:34 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

dlvl1955
Charleston, WV

Will be there where ever we have it. Little Creek park here in South Charleston has shelters I can check on them too. If Coonskin has any shelters that can not be reserved I can get up early and snag one so we have one. Can check with some other places around Charleston area too.

5/25/2008 6:46:17 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

hottstuff2
Waynesboro, VA

I dont live in wva anymore but my heart is still there would love to me you all

5/25/2008 1:13:30 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

I have this ideal ... since nobody wants to do anything or say whether they are coming. Maybe we could just get one of those shelters down at the little park beside the Charleston Moose where the boat ramp is located. We could meet there have some hot dogs and chit-chat!

5/25/2008 4:40:28 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

quiethomebody
Mount Nebo, WV

OK,,, It looks like everybody was interested at the beginning and now that the time is getting close, no one really wants to get up off the chair, push away from the computer and get out to ACTUALLY MEET REAL PEOPLE!!!!!!

Well, I for one get tired of sitting on my backside and pecking away at the computer keys. I like to see real people and speak to them. So, I am going to the get together, which now looks to be just a handful of people, to have a fun time and get to know the others that are like minded.

So, all I need are the directions. I will bring cake and potato salad, and something to drink. I assume it is B.Y.O.B. on this.

Counting down the days till we get together.

Tammie

5/25/2008 5:04:02 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

Okay now this is the plan ...

We can get out to Coonskin and get the first come-first serve tables since we will have only a few people. I have hotdog buns, taco salad dip and chips, brownies and my BYOB. I am hoping that Paulproh and Housepainter are still wanting to come and meet with us. I haven't heard from Paul for a few days ... he may have his perfect woman by now!!! Homebody will be bringing cake and potato salad. dvdl will be bringing plates and forks. I have got a roll of paper towels in car.

If anybody else is interested and would like to come and have fun, please do so. We don't wanna be typing on these darn computers that are smarter than us no more. It just ain't right!

5/26/2008 4:41:30 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

r2250
Clarksburg, WV

Good morning folks, I was just reading this thread, sounds like alot of fun. I will try to make it. Is it still planned for the 7th? Coonskin Park? I am from Clarksburg but I leave on a business trip on the 2nd to Beckley, I'll be there for almost 3 weeks so it is just a quick hop over the hill. Let me know what to bring.

5/26/2008 6:29:27 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

dlvl1955
Charleston, WV

I will bring ketchup, mustard, mayo, plates, cups, knives, forks, spoons, salt, pepper, etc. I can bring a really big cooler and some ice too. Do we have a grill coming? Can bring one of those or charcoal and fluid. Anyone bringing fixings for the dogs and burgers? Since I am close I will get out there early and get us a spot and stake a claim. Will make a DH sign to mark our spot.

Directions: Here is a web link to information on the park.
http://www.kcprc.com/coonskin.html

These are their direction: Directions: Exit 99 off I-64, Route 114 North (Greenbrier Street) 2.5 miles, turn left on Coonskin Drive, Park entrance 1 mile.

* Exit 99 on I-64 is the one right at the State Capital.
* Head toward the airport up Greenbrier Street (Rt.114). Greenbrier is a 4 lane road at this point.
* You will go up and over a hill, and at the bottom of the hill stay right on Greenbrier (Rt.114) at the split. Greenbrier is 2 lane then.
* Follow Greenbrier out to the first stoplight after the split and take a left on Coonskin Drive. (it is a 4 way intersection, has a go-mart on the far corner).
* Follow Coonskin drive and it runs right into the park entrance.
* From there I will try to get some DH signs up.

Hope to see you all there.

5/26/2008 6:35:10 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

scpetiteone
Charleston, WV

I would really like to come to this and meet all of you. But, I have committed my self to participate in the Health Fest at the Civic Center on that day from 7:30 am till about 2:00 pm. I am not sure if any of you would still be there and if it would be worth the gas to find out. I'm not saying you're not worth the gas it's just with the price of gas I am spending less time running around. So..... my question would be, are any of you good people planning to stay very long? Hope to see you there if all works out.

5/26/2008 2:12:20 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

paulproph
Fairmont, WV

painter and I are still coming and bring the >>>>>>>>>>>MEAT>>>>>>>>>.. wow..... I am so excited..........hamburgers and hot dogs and West Virginians ..........how can it get any better...........I am in..........anyone need a ride from north central ........contact painter or I..........lets get this going

5/26/2008 7:02:42 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

housepainter
Fairmont, WV

Paul has been speaking for me without checking with me. I've had a death in the family, and I will have to be out of town this coming weekend. Therefore, I won't be able to attend the picnic.

Have fun, all.

And I will be deleting my profile. I haven't found anyone closeby that's worth talking to.

5/27/2008 5:24:09 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

paulproph
Fairmont, WV

dude ..........that is so sad................can I do something for you or your family... I will still bring all of the meat...........no problems.........painter if you change your mind let me know.

5/28/2008 3:53:13 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

mizzwv
Charleston, WV

Hey 2250 ... You are so welcome to the cookout. Just bring whatever you would like such as a dessert or something from a store deli. We would just love to meet you. Just look for DH signs and we should be there about 10 am.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5