Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

boston hookup

Privacy Assured your e mail is never shared with everyone, opt out any time. free online dating in denver Some, like each day match suggestions, are valuable, whilst other individuals, like alerts that tell you each new like you get, can just be annoying. For example, there is no swiping on Tinder s browser version. megahookup unsubscribe There are a lot of my good friends who are questioning about this.

private delights com

Just about every individual attempt to attract interest to himself registration meet a different individual to make an appointment or to declare a enjoy devoid of shame. dating services victoria bc If never click then move on and uncover a different match. Both young children of the war who survived the Holocaust as infants, Svetlana and Lev met as 14 year old schoolchildren in Ukraine. 3059300304 The subsequent time you are tempted to groan, you could possibly try to laugh alternatively.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
3/27/2008 9:18:30 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

kandy2u
Belle, WV

Would anyone be interested in a spring get together? Meet somewhere here in WV and meet new people? If so let's hear it. We can arrange something. Never know we may find a good friend.

3/27/2008 5:02:38 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
bridgette674
Gallipolis Ferry, WV

I think that would be great....

3/27/2008 6:18:33 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

wvbluebaby
Parkersburg, WV

i think it would be a great idea...pick the center of the state and go from there..lol

3/28/2008 3:39:47 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
billwv
Hinton, WV

That sounds like a good idea Kandy.

3/28/2008 1:20:45 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

lainey285
Belington, WV

Sounds like fun.

3/28/2008 11:13:47 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

kandy2u
Belle, WV

There are several places we could meet for a nice picnic on a Saturday afternoon if anyone is interested. Please email me some suggestions and we will see what we can come up with. I thought maybe a nice state park for a covered dish picnic in the afternoon and depending on where we have it maybe some evening activity. I have attended a few of these get togethers in the past and they are alot of fun. One group I met with back about 6 years or so ago, we still meet once or twice a year. So good friendships do come out of these meetings. At last count there have been 6 marriages stemming from these meetings. I am not saying this will happen here but ya never know. If nothing else we will come away with some good friends and fond memories.

So if you have some ideas email me with them. I am familiar with alot of parks in WV so if ya give me a general idea of where you are and how far you can travel we can set it up.

Huggs, kandy.

3/29/2008 7:16:50 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
quiethomebody
Mount Nebo, WV

sounds like it would be alot of fun. Right now I could stand to get out and meet new people! Tell me date and time and I will make sure to keep that date open to meet/make new friends.

3/29/2008 7:45:44 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

kandy2u
Belle, WV

Awesome. Looking forward to meeting you all.

3/29/2008 7:48:39 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
wvpenni
Granville, WV

How about Coopers Rock?

3/29/2008 10:17:03 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
wvbiker
Smithville, WV

Flatwoods is the center of the state. Sutton is Lake nearby. There is also the new Stonewall Jackson Lake. The Stonewall park is kinda expensive and geared toward the Yuppies. Not much attraction in either place really- other than the water. There is also Summersville Lake. Plenty of shopping places for the gals.

How bout some kind of activity involved with this plan???? Whats your fancy??? Down and dirty cave trip???? Whitewater trip???? Both????? Horse ridin, rock climbin, hang glidin?????

I believe I would really enjoy a Mountain State meeting. I think an activity would be a hoot. Sittin around some picknick table or hangin around some hotel seems kinda boaring to me. Let us do an activity weekend!!!!!! Gettin to watch folks while talkin to other folks is kinda fun. If ya really want to meet and talk to folks, primitave camping around the fire cannot be beat.

Tell your thoughts. I wanna have fun while meeting all y'all. Lets do something fun.

3/29/2008 11:25:58 AM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

glad2cu
Weirton, WV

Sounds like a fabulous idea.....Count me in

3/29/2008 2:41:28 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
wvbiker
Smithville, WV

Thanks for your input, but that dont tell us what ya wanna do. Are you just another keyboard junkie, or are ya gonna give some insite on what would be good for you??? Please read the posts before you DUH respond. I think all suggestions are welcome----noting reserved yet.
Should we do like the other sites and have a $300.00 fee for the reservation to attend?????? As far as I can tell, the meeting is just a suggestion. Nothing written on paper.
Please. Be serious. Suggest a place to meet and greet. Im glad you responded my dear Glad2see, but please, throw out some kind of suggestion. Don't be another "cookie cutter" personality.

3/29/2008 4:03:34 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  
quiethomebody
Mount Nebo, WV

The only areas I can think of is summersville lake or spruce knob. Lots to see inthat area, but don't know how many are into the nature setting. As for summersville lake area, water is still down from the dam being opened for kayakers. But might still be nice.

3/29/2008 4:25:08 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

kandy2u
Belle, WV

Well, some of the suggestions are: Coopers Rock, Summersville, Beckley, Hinton, Charleston, Grandview State Park and Outdoor Theatre, Hawks Nest, Babcok State Park. If we can agree on a location we can find out what else is available in that area as far as activities. Thanks WVBiker for all your help.

3/30/2008 7:19:47 PM Anyone interested in a WV get together?  

ros1949ebud
Webster Springs, WV

hi Summersville lake or sutton dam are both nice count me in also

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7