Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler.com

This is an opportunity for the two of you to look forward collectively and see if you share the very same sense of ambition. michigan hookups It s difficult to discover a balance among respecting boundaries and savoring the moment. Lisa C. sniffie app For those of you who don t reside in the 113 degree, burning hot southern components of California… this may well not be as thrilling to I tell my spouse a number to choose and it s a lot much easier to see the quantity instead of count down 20 bullet points lol.

biker hookup

You will get started receiving the latest news, advantages, events, and programs associated to AARP s mission to empower people today to pick how they reside as they age. schenectady dating Under are some measures you can take to raise your security when interacting with other individuals by way of on the net dating apps and services—whether you are interacting virtually or in particular person. But these who are on dating app, most of them currently married or got bf. is steamymatches com legit Keep your connection alive beneath quarantine with these strategies.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/23/2011 11:42:18 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
dpaquino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,381)
Kansas City, MO
62, joined Mar. 2011

To leave a legacy for my children,and grandchildren.Something that will stand up in the years to come...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/24/2011 12:25:40 AM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  

33smiles
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,564)
Eldon, MO
37, joined Apr. 2010

well i have goals both career minded as well as domesticated with family etc but to just pick one overall life time goal....

My heart's desire is that my life would make a difference in this world for Christ and that when I am no longer here that people will not talk about the letters behind my name but that my life will have made a difference in their life and that people will know I loved the Lord and will know what HE has done in and through my life. That's all that matters in this life for me and that's my one lifetime goal desire. As I look back at churches I have been in and what all I have done in my life so far, it never mattered what type of job I did to pay the bills there is always jobs and bills, but it mattered what I did for eternity and invested in others' lives...those are utmost precious memories for me.

8/24/2011 1:13:37 AM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
narya1
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,486)
Brookline, MO
50, joined Feb. 2011

Oh wow…this is really difficult to narrow things down to just one!!
There are so many things I have yet to start enjoying in life, so many goals and dreams still to set in place.

I think if my day comes where I am to leave this place my true life’s accomplishment would definitely radiate within the success of my sons.

If I can look at them and see them happy, successful and healthy, I can rest in peace and know I did my job and some.

8/24/2011 1:20:51 AM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
narya1
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,486)
Brookline, MO
50, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from mafia981:
To see a woman choose a man like me instead of a man that's a jerk, women always fall for dat type.

x2 Hope you have a better day tomorrow!!

8/24/2011 1:20:57 AM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
dpaquino
Over 2,000 Posts (2,381)
Kansas City, MO
62, joined Mar. 2011

i know just how you feel...

8/24/2011 6:35:39 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  

mogirl44
Raymore, MO
49, joined Jan. 2011

There are many serious things that i want to still accomplish in life, like finishing college. But for a fun accomplishment. I would love to visit all of the us national parks! That would be a blast.

8/24/2011 6:45:53 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  

bellybump
Over 2,000 Posts (3,784)
Preston, MO
46, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from narya1:
Oh wow…this is really difficult to narrow things down to just one!!
There are so many things I have yet to start enjoying in life, so many goals and dreams still to set in place.

I think if my day comes where I am to leave this place my true life’s accomplishment would definitely radiate within the success of my sons.

If I can look at them and see them happy, successful and healthy, I can rest in peace and know I did my job and some.
Thats awesome. Well said

8/24/2011 6:46:55 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  

bellybump
Over 2,000 Posts (3,784)
Preston, MO
46, joined Nov. 2008

Quote from 33smiles:
well i have goals both career minded as well as domesticated with family etc but to just pick one overall life time goal....

My heart's desire is that my life would make a difference in this world for Christ and that when I am no longer here that people will not talk about the letters behind my name but that my life will have made a difference in their life and that people will know I loved the Lord and will know what HE has done in and through my life. That's all that matters in this life for me and that's my one lifetime goal desire. As I look back at churches I have been in and what all I have done in my life so far, it never mattered what type of job I did to pay the bills there is always jobs and bills, but it mattered what I did for eternity and invested in others' lives...those are utmost precious memories for me.
Great answer

8/24/2011 7:09:09 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
msgoin
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,454)
Pittsburg, KS
58, joined Apr. 2011

My kids are all grown, have successful careers, and happy in their relationships. Check

Now my goal is to assist my grandkids in becoming the best people they can be and to help them make wise decisions. You see the most important thing in this life is the kids...they are the future and a reflection of our having been here.

8/24/2011 7:11:56 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
dpdrinker23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,627)
Fredericktown, MO
29, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from msgoin:
My kids are all grown, have successful careers, and happy in their relationships. Check

Now my goal is to assist my grandkids in becoming the best people they can be and to help them make wise decisions. You see the most important thing in this life is the kids...they are the future and a reflection of our having been here.

way to go idaho

8/24/2011 7:32:46 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
violet194664
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,729)
Cuba, MO
69, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from msgoin:

im with you msgoin i raised my 3 kids and im trying to help my grandkids to do the same.

8/24/2011 7:34:52 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
skysunrise
Over 2,000 Posts (2,824)
Springfield, MO
58, joined Jun. 2011

Only thing left to accomplish really Is enjoying life and enjoying watching my kids become great parents and seeing my grandbabies grow up.

8/24/2011 7:37:30 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
marieev
Over 1,000 Posts (1,308)
Broken Arrow, OK
36, joined Sep. 2009

I go with something simple. Fly fishing!!

8/24/2011 7:43:25 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  

anne654
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,444)
Shawnee, OK
61, joined Dec. 2007

Considering what my 3 children went through growing up, they have all turned out as well as they could. The grandkids are awesome and love to come to Nana's house. I have a career/calling I love, truly helping people. I have education for my work and a second degree just because I could.

I am happy with my life and with a new relationship beginning, there is hope of creating new adventures, new memories, life is looking good....so I guess my accomplishment would be to have love in my life again, hopefully for the last time?

8/24/2011 10:20:26 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
rebel1960
Saint Elizabeth, MO
55, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from marieev:
I go with something simple. Fly fishing!!

There you go gal ! the upper flats on the San Juan or a high mountain lake and no it's not simple ! Bass fishing would be simple

8/25/2011 6:07:46 AM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
marieev
Over 1,000 Posts (1,308)
Broken Arrow, OK
36, joined Sep. 2009

I will learn it one day. I think its beautiful to watch but looks complicated lol

8/25/2011 7:52:07 AM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
rebel1960
Saint Elizabeth, MO
55, joined Jul. 2011

It's art in the purest form

8/26/2011 6:41:25 AM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
marieev
Over 1,000 Posts (1,308)
Broken Arrow, OK
36, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from rebel1960:
It's art in the purest form
I agree

8/26/2011 10:39:44 AM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
violet194664
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,729)
Cuba, MO
69, joined Mar. 2011

Quote from marieev:
I agree
hey marieev how have you been doing havent been posting lately. just wanted to tell you sweety you are missed

8/26/2011 11:05:32 AM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
steelersluvr
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,609)
Gravette, AR
36, joined Aug. 2011

i have loved but never really been loved back...i think if i knew what it felt like to really be loved by a man that would be the best accomplishment, other than that my bucket list is complete other than skydive (takin class for that)

8/26/2011 1:54:44 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
marieev
Over 1,000 Posts (1,308)
Broken Arrow, OK
36, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from violet194664:
hey marieev how have you been doing havent been posting lately. just wanted to tell you sweety you are missed
hi V. I've just been busy. I just needed a break from this place, to much drama for me lately. Lol I hope your doin good!

8/26/2011 3:20:46 PM One thing you want to accomplish in your life time  
tomishere4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,765)
Bay Saint Louis, MS
94, joined Aug. 2011

Wow!
I must be blessed because I have already accomplished what I wanted from life. I help raise a wonderful loving family.

I guess my next goal would have to be to find a love and make her the happiest woman in the world.