Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

A rapid Google search revealed a lot of US primarily based tips for older folks. dating ontario Or will he commit six months out of the year travelling on his yacht? This question will tell you about his go to source of exciting. HE SAID– I was out on a date with Isabelle in France and she had forgotten to text her safety pal. hookup com reviews If you program it correct, conversation doesn t have to be one of these issues.

mega personls

At 1st, these calls had been a small awkward—what were you supposed to say to a comprehensive stranger you d most likely under no circumstances meet? But then, what couldn t you say to a stranger you d possibly under no circumstances meet? Freed from the stress of a pending outcome—no query of a second drink, moving to a second bar, or going back to anyone s place—I became immersed in these conversations that lasted, at times, for hours. green valley singles club We re pretty far away from several other people today, so it does not truly matter where. Additionally, it is important to talk about how you feel about your companion socializing with out you. rubratings slc People with zero empathy will in no way talk about the disadvantaged.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/25/2011 7:07:48 PM I Went to the Dream Cruise  
ashadeofred
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,758)
Lansing, MI
67, joined Dec. 2007

I love classic cars! The one thing I did notice, at the dream cruise, was all the single men riding alone in their beautiful cars.

I kept thinking what a waste! I would have loved to be with a man who has an interest/love for classics as I do!

Was anyone else there?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/25/2011 7:26:14 PM I Went to the Dream Cruise  
tao_of_steve
Flint, MI
50, joined Jul. 2011

Yeah it's a waste but what are we to do? Got stuck driving around in my CJ by myself. Tried to find someone to ride with me, but no one seem to be interested. If I rememberd there were a couple guys on here trying to get you to ride with them, but you didn't seem interested, but I could be wrong.

8/26/2011 8:35:59 AM I Went to the Dream Cruise  
ashadeofred
Lansing, MI
67, joined Dec. 2007

I don't remember anyone offering me a ride. Maybe I didn't check back in, on whatever thread that might have been, and I missed it.

Sorry you were riding alone. I went with a group of friends, so I didn't really get a chance to even meet anyone.

[Edited 8/26/2011 8:37:12 AM ]

8/26/2011 9:09:57 AM I Went to the Dream Cruise  
cdnbcn
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,010)
Roseville, MI
48, joined Mar. 2009

Yep that was me

Yeah would've been nice to have a sexy women like youself to hang out with. There's always next year

8/27/2011 12:09:14 PM I Went to the Dream Cruise  

j48356
Highland, MI
66, joined Apr. 2009

The cars were hot the women were hotter, but it has gotten to be like a tourist thing for out of state people might as well go to Frankenmuth, and too commercial, some places there looked like a flea market. It was so good back in the 1970's, picking up "Chicks", drinking, racing our cars from one light to the next. Oh but to be 18 again...

8/27/2011 10:51:41 PM I Went to the Dream Cruise  

johnnyboya2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,600)
Ypsilanti, MI
59, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from ashadeofred:
I love classic cars! The one thing I did notice, at the dream cruise, was all the single men riding alone in their beautiful cars.

I kept thinking what a waste! I would have loved to be with a man who has an interest/love for classics as I do!

Was anyone else there?

Hun, if only i had a woman, that shared my interests ........but, you see , the men you saw alone, well,

Are most likely OBSESSED with their hobby, and would rather POLISH THE TAILPIPE than to spend any

time, with a beautiful woman , as you are. See, a car doesnt talk back, no " headaches " and is ready

to go out, with the turn of the key, ....and most likely, is what they chose to keep, over the HOUSE,

after their divorce....the DOG was a close second choice. .......just a thought, sweetheart..

But i agree with you, they MUST BE CRAZY ! in my opinion....

8/29/2011 6:13:04 PM I Went to the Dream Cruise  
ashadeofred
Lansing, MI
67, joined Dec. 2007

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Do you have a classic, cdnbn?? If so, what kind?

Thats a very good possibility, johnnyboy. Hope its not true though!

8/30/2011 8:53:42 AM I Went to the Dream Cruise  
cdnbcn
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (23,010)
Roseville, MI
48, joined Mar. 2009

I myself don't consider it a "classic car" it's a '78 chevy pickup with an 8" lift and 38" tires. The kind of ride a woman shouldn't wear a skirt in.

The Harper cruise in St. Clair Shores is tomorrow.

8/31/2011 12:42:05 AM I Went to the Dream Cruise  

lovetolive1000
Montague, MI
60, joined Mar. 2011

Well if i stuck out my thumb would you have picked me up ?