Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

does tinder actually work for hookups

com. st cloud florida singles In the meantime I by no means stopped my casual on the net dating cycle. Ashton describes her knowledge meeting Matt for the first time. rubmaps tulsa Matthew was even gone from her list of matches.

hookup spots in houston

The rates are also in US dollars, and you can spend making use of PayPal. atlanta hookup apps Michael has been with his wife for six years now, and they have two beautiful youngsters. I had stopped paying for the web page and was about to give up. clevelandsingles com In addition, as significantly as you would like to help them, you are not certified to do so.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/7/2011 3:20:39 PM A lot to learn here...  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,531)
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Since it would be safe to assume the caller's understanding of "Abortion on demand" is not only wrong but, also, shared by many people...I believe this video is a "must see".

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/7/2011 6:32:15 PM A lot to learn here...  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

Didn't watch the video (will when i have time) but I'm against abortion in almost all cases (rape/incest and a life of either in danger are about it). I think if ya don't want a kiddo, keep the legs closed or the willy wrapped.

9/7/2011 6:43:05 PM A lot to learn here...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from joelallen83:
Didn't watch the video (will when i have time) but I'm against abortion in almost all cases (rape/incest and a life of either in danger are about it). I think if ya don't want a kiddo, keep the legs closed or the willy wrapped.

Watch the video...then, please, opine again.

9/7/2011 8:50:31 PM A lot to learn here...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from duchessa:
Watch the video...then, please, opine again.

Please, somebody watch the video and post a comment...........

9/8/2011 3:22:50 AM A lot to learn here...  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

I agree with the two hosts. The callers misinformation is typical. I'llget back as I have to go to work.

9/8/2011 5:37:30 AM A lot to learn here...  
dpdrinker23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,627)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

I did this same experiment..... for politics class

9/8/2011 8:41:59 AM A lot to learn here...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dpdrinker23:
I did this same experiment..... for politics class

See the difference now? See why it was necessary to watch the video first?

[Edited 9/8/2011 8:42:18 AM ]

9/8/2011 8:43:50 AM A lot to learn here...  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

judging a book by its cover....smh

9/8/2011 9:16:02 AM A lot to learn here...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dpdrinker23:
judging a book by its cover....smh

As simple and as corny it sounds...the truth is most people judge w/o having the correct info.
The misinformation the caller shows is shared by many and the damage to society resulting from said misinfo. is shared by everybody. Fortunately, the caller "saw" his error.

I hope this video is watched by many members.

9/8/2011 1:22:34 PM A lot to learn here...  
jennyluv04
Over 2,000 Posts (2,450)
Pico Rivera, CA
31, joined Aug. 2011

well this topic has been like a reverse thing for me. i used to be pro-choice. but then there are those women who get abortions KNOWING how far along they are thinking i want this baby n then there bf or husband or booty calls doesnt so then they decide abortion then...and the baby already is a living breathing human with a beating heart...

i myself could NEVER get an abortion...im against abortion but i don't judge if someone decides to do so (under the right circumstances, rape for one.)

9/8/2011 1:56:09 PM A lot to learn here...  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

I think that under the laws that I have no right to tell anyone what to do concerning their body,it is a question of ethics on a personal level.
I don't like the idea of abortion unless its a medical reason or is caused by rape or incest,but I also would rather see a 15 year old pregnant girl get an abortion than to carry the baby to term and deliver it and throw the baby in a dumpster to freeze or die of exposure.
granted the best way to prevent these unwanted pregnancies is to educate people on birth control methods.
but they do happen and abortion is a solution in some cases .
its not up to anyone to enforce anothers ethics .IMHO

9/8/2011 2:24:17 PM A lot to learn here...  
jennyluv04
Over 2,000 Posts (2,450)
Pico Rivera, CA
31, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
I think that under the laws that I have no right to tell anyone what to do concerning their body,it is a question of ethics on a personal level.
I don't like the idea of abortion unless its a medical reason or is caused by rape or incest,but I also would rather see a 15 year old pregnant girl get an abortion than to carry the baby to term and deliver it and throw the baby in a dumpster to freeze or die of exposure.
granted the best way to prevent these unwanted pregnancies is to educate people on birth control methods.

EXACTLY!

9/8/2011 3:12:42 PM A lot to learn here...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jennyluv04:
well this topic has been like a reverse thing for me. i used to be pro-choice. but then there are those women who get abortions KNOWING how far along they are thinking i want this baby n then there bf or husband or booty calls doesnt so then they decide abortion then...and the baby already is a living breathing human with a beating heart...

i myself could NEVER get an abortion...im against abortion but i don't judge if someone decides to do so (under the right circumstances, rape for one.)

Did you watch the video? What you say seems to be the result of "misinformation". Please, watch the video.

9/8/2011 3:17:22 PM A lot to learn here...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from jennyluv04:
EXACTLY!

Apparently only few watched the video...People have to stop thinking that an abortion will be performed WHENEVER the woman wants (after the first trimester). These late term abortions ONLY take place under extreme medical circumstances and the fetus is not aborted but delivered.

9/8/2011 3:19:28 PM A lot to learn here...  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
Apparently only few watched the video...People have to stop thinking that an abortion will be performed WHENEVER the woman wants (after the first trimester). These late term abortions ONLY take place under extreme medical circumstances and the fetus is not aborted but delivered.

I watched... 95% of it then comp froze

9/8/2011 3:26:34 PM A lot to learn here...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:

You are always to the point...very much in tune with reality. Great post.

9/8/2011 3:28:09 PM A lot to learn here...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dpdrinker23:
I watched... 95% of it then comp froze

I believe the video to be informative...a clear way to inform the people.

9/8/2011 5:00:57 PM A lot to learn here...  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

You are correct, the vidio is correct and informative. A lot of people don't understand that there are laws covering abortion. They think that women can have an abortion any time. It's also about controll. I fell it's a womans issue between her, her concious, and her doctor. I donot think men have the right to tell a woman what to do with her body. Sorry for spelling as I'm on 3 hrs sleep.

9/8/2011 5:41:50 PM A lot to learn here...  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
63, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from walteb:
You are correct, the vidio is correct and informative. A lot of people don't understand that there are laws covering abortion. They think that women can have an abortion any time. It's also about controll. I fell it's a womans issue between her, her concious, and her doctor. I donot think men have the right to tell a woman what to do with her body. Sorry for spelling as I'm on 3 hrs sleep.

It's sad but many people believe late term abortion is "because the lady changed her mind at the last minute".