Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

online hookup

When I had my own method in place, the subsequent date I went on turned out to be my last 1 ever. pismo beach dating For the reason that sadly, most of the initial conversation topics standard of the beginning stage of a connection are really quite shallow and are just modest speak, with no any comply with up inquiries. We ve been thru a lot…I have not lost hope I know I am blessed omegle video chat indonesia The goal of these Christian dating questions are for you to make confident that you re staying in a healthy track.

listcrawler com

I suppose despite how quick technologies has made it to get to know an individual without having actually meeting them, we want to hold on to that element of mystery and surprise. lecanto classifieds These additional features indicate a far better possibility at accomplishment. and the crew individual. rubmaps rhode island You re generally adequate, regardless of what everyone — whether or not it really is a person you are close friends with, a stranger, or a person who you re dating — says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/11/2011 10:08:31 PM Ugh.. eff bomb.  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

a 'new christian' just started at work. he seems way to content testing why I'm an agnostic and really doesn't want to understand that I don't like debating religion for the pure fact that he won't change my beliefs.. (i was a minister at one point in time)

I really, and honestly, don't have the desire to say why religion is stupid and wrong. why it doesn't answer some of the questions in this existance we call life. the earth isn't 7,000 years old. Man wasn't essentially 'created' from dirt and woman from a bone.

Religious people, let me be a damn good man and agnostic in peace...

/rant

p.s. it's taking everything in me to not tell him to shut it.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/12/2011 11:22:57 AM Ugh.. eff bomb.  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

For me, with religous folks, I let them live if they let me live. In other words, like you, I don't look for the debate, but I will enter into one if I have to.

What I tell these folks is they can believe what they want to, but if they want to debate me on religon, I will shred them. If they take me up on it, well, they were warned.

So, ignore this guy as long as you can, if he does not get the hint, then shred him. It's not like it is that hard to do.

9/26/2011 9:32:25 PM Ugh.. eff bomb.  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from gjlover:
For me, with religous folks, I let them live if they let me live. In other words, like you, I don't look for the debate, but I will enter into one if I have to.

What I tell these folks is they can believe what they want to, but if they want to debate me on religon, I will shred them. If they take me up on it, well, they were warned.

So, ignore this guy as long as you can, if he does not get the hint, then shred him. It's not like it is that hard to do.

I have to say this is a very good outlook on the subject

9/26/2011 9:53:38 PM Ugh.. eff bomb.  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

well, once in a while is nice to poke them and get their blood pressure all enraged up.
...like I did yesterday to destryrides.

9/26/2011 9:57:44 PM Ugh.. eff bomb.  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
well, once in a while is nice to poke them and get their blood pressure all enraged up.
...like I did yesterday to destryrides.

Well destry did come in swinging with all he had and got what he wanted ( a battle royal)
BTW has he got over his hissyfit and unblocked you yet?

9/27/2011 6:02:54 AM Ugh.. eff bomb.  
spacelazorz
Elkhart, IN
36, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from joelallen83:
a 'new christian' just started at work. he seems way to content testing why I'm an agnostic and really doesn't want to understand that I don't like debating religion for the pure fact that he won't change my beliefs.. (i was a minister at one point in time)

I really, and honestly, don't have the desire to say why religion is stupid and wrong. why it doesn't answer some of the questions in this existance we call life. the earth isn't 7,000 years old. Man wasn't essentially 'created' from dirt and woman from a bone.

Religious people, let me be a damn good man and agnostic in peace...

/rant

p.s. it's taking everything in me to not tell him to shut it.

Unlike other people I listen closely and understand you situation fully.

You don't want the "shred him" advice, and you're not looking for my "oops, boom, beer" theory.

If you were a pastor and now at least agnostic, I agree, you are a damn good man. BTW I'd love to hear your story and the world needs people like you to speak out, so please find a way to help the cause.

Now my advice. And first let me tell you I've been in this situation which was as much or even more complicated in different ways.

First, you're talking about the work place. Religion has NO place in the workplace, and that's exactly what you should tell this poor mislead fellow. Explain to him it has legal implications and that you also have other reasons that you refuse to discuss that particular topic with him because of. That SHOULD be enough, if it isn't, go to your superiors and elimate him just like he will probably do to you when you finally snap on him from the pressure or because his delusional and moral lacking mind will convince him you're the enemy and deserve it.

I say this having experienced it, having lost the job. A job I probably needed way more than you need yours. Which brings us to option two, find a better job.

Option 3 is to invite him after work for a discussion, explain to him your life, and your understanding of the world and you never know, he might come around to your way of thinking. Obviously he is a curious sort, and ripe for conditioning.

All options after that are not recommended and ugly. You could debate him at work, result in a bad enviroment, potentially knock him out or get knocked out, arrested, lost work without immediate replacement, etc.. you get the picture.

And you seem very nonconfrontational, this may not be what you want to do. But if you let the infection fester you'll end up with amputation or death as a result. You are a good MAN, act like one. Do what is mature like I've suggested.

But personally I'd take his challenge, deny any conversations that took place to cover your ass, and fight the good fight for the fate of humanity. You may be a good man, but I am a great one, and lving peacefully isn't enough for me.

Goodluck sir, may you be without god.

9/27/2011 7:39:18 AM Ugh.. eff bomb.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from kinkaju:
Well destry did come in swinging with all he had and got what he wanted ( a battle royal)
BTW has he got over his hissyfit and unblocked you yet?

I blocked him last Sunday...and this is not the first time I do.

His "new born Christian" status has made him an arrogant and I don't tolerate such attitude.

9/27/2011 9:18:10 AM Ugh.. eff bomb.  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,041)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

If it's in the workplace......

The company I work for has us take several training courses throughout the year.
Most of them deal with workplace safety.
However, harrassment in the workplace is another.
Believe it or not, prostletizing is one of the topics covered.

I don't know the size of your orginazation but, ask the individual to stop.
If he persists, take it to HR.

9/27/2011 11:00:37 AM Ugh.. eff bomb.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

joelallen83

1. File a complaint for harassment with your Union Rep.
2. Report his / her actions to your direct supervisor. ON WRITING
3. Report him / her to the HR Dept. ON WRITING.
4. Inform him /her of the possibility of a law suit for harassment. ON WRITING
5. Inform the HR Dept. you may file harassment charges against said employee. ON WRITING

6. Keep copies of everything.

I am sure the person will be called in for a rap...and he / she will stop.

9/27/2011 11:21:14 AM Ugh.. eff bomb.  
muldoon1959
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,041)
Vallejo, CA
58, joined Feb. 2008

Pretty much anything that creates a hostile work environment
is covered by most companies harrassment policies.

Constantly badgering some one about political views,
constantly badgering some one with racial views.
constantly badgering some one with sexual views.
constantly badgering some one with religious views.

It's not about the view. It's about the badgering.

9/27/2011 1:53:13 PM Ugh.. eff bomb.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from muldoon1959:

It's not about the view. It's about the badgering.

Exactly...besides, it leads to a uncomfortable work environment...for everybody

9/28/2011 8:14:38 PM Ugh.. eff bomb.  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

9/29/2011 3:19:05 AM Ugh.. eff bomb.  
joelallen83
Over 1,000 Posts (1,004)
Waxahachie, TX
34, joined Jul. 2011

i think the guy just up and quit. lol

I will say, though, that there probably should be a thread for those of us who were believers and are not now to tell our story.

9/29/2011 2:46:54 PM Ugh.. eff bomb.  

duchessa
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from joelallen83:
i think the guy just up and quit. lol

I will say, though, that there probably should be a thread for those of us who were believers and are not now to tell our story.

Great....but start it in the Religion chat....