Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

If you come across that you disagree on certain answers, these can also turn into the beginning of enjoyable, friendly debates to keep your evening fascinating. free online dating sites in kansas It doesn t imply she ll assume all men are like her dad, but the top quality of that connection follows her all her life. Author of Ziger the Tiger Stories, a wellness enthusiast specializing in relationships, life improvement and mental health. ahemale dating To hold points a little lighter, talk about cats or fish.

40 and up listcrawler

Firstly, it protects your privacy you can use an alias and retain your images hidden or blurred until a later date, so there s no danger of pals or family members stumbling across your profile. classifieds port charlotte fl The views expressed in the contents above are these of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Thrown out of an abusive residence, Suki pretends to be Devin s girlfriend whilst she stays with his household. elizabeth lauria onlyfans Of course, if this brings up something that is super uncomfortable for him, like a terrible partnership with his Dad, or a sibling he cannot stand, then drop the subject.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/12/2011 11:27:52 AM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
spacelazorz
Elkhart, IN
36, joined Aug. 2011

We get our very own godless forum section!

I'm am so loving DH... *hugs*

So what's up my forsaken brothers and sisters?

Is my dream girl around? yeah.. prolly not lol

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/12/2011 2:45:36 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
gjlover
Over 2,000 Posts (2,833)
Grand Junction, CO
54, joined Aug. 2010

Welcome to the Sanity

9/12/2011 2:47:22 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
jennyluv04
Over 2,000 Posts (2,450)
Pico Rivera, CA
31, joined Aug. 2011

yup awesome forum

9/12/2011 5:28:50 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  

azmetalfan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,241)
Mesa, AZ
39, joined Mar. 2009

We are all unclean souls who refuse to repent and conform to the rules of bullshit religion. Welcome to the club.

9/12/2011 5:54:48 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
dpdrinker23
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,627)
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

I smell greatness

9/12/2011 7:21:34 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
spacelazorz
Elkhart, IN
36, joined Aug. 2011

damn right you do

I AM THE ANTICHRIST!

9/12/2011 7:28:52 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

9/15/2011 7:49:49 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Welcome to the depth of depraved souls .
you're in the right place now.

9/15/2011 7:58:07 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

shall we burn in the pits of hell now?

9/15/2011 8:09:16 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dpdrinker23:
shall we burn in the pits of hell now?

Shall we dance?

9/15/2011 9:10:52 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
dpdrinker23
Fredericktown, MO
30, joined Aug. 2011

with you duchessa of course

10/24/2011 5:46:01 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
spacelazorz
Elkhart, IN
36, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from kinkaju:
Welcome to the depth of depraved souls .
you're in the right place now.

What's a soul?

10/24/2011 8:06:08 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

Quote from duchessa:
Shall we dance?

Of course I'd like to. Used to know how to 2 step almost.

10/24/2011 8:08:12 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  

walteb
Locust Grove, OK
63, joined May. 2011

We do have a good time on this forum.

10/25/2011 12:44:55 AM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
pinguinorojo
Johnson City, NY
31, joined Feb. 2010

Quote from spacelazorz:
What's a soul?

I think it's something I ate this morning...

10/25/2011 4:00:53 AM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
alcapwn
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,357)
Bristol, VA
31, joined May. 2011

Some of you people are truly, completely, and utterly as retarded as the faithful you mock.

"Are we going to burn in hell now?! LOL!!"

"I'm the antichrist, DURR!!"

I realize it's all said as a joke, but a lot is revealed in jest.

I originally thought the first responder had hit the nail on the head when he said "welcome to sanity", but as I look around this thread (and the forum overall), I see many people who are just as nonsensical, idiotic, and full of shit as the faithful are.

But the important thing here is that you've not let that stop you from finding a way to feel superior to them anyway. You guys rock!!

10/25/2011 2:35:38 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  

duchessa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,679)
Yonkers, NY
64, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from pinguinorojo:
I think it's something I ate this morning...

Salmon, pingüino, salmon....

10/25/2011 3:19:10 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
kinkaju
Over 1,000 Posts (1,430)
Booneville, AR
71, joined Jun. 2011

Quote from spacelazorz:
What's a soul?

Its either the bottom of my shoes or an oceanic fish.

10/25/2011 7:57:44 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
petrojl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Cedar, MN
52, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from alcapwn:
Some of you people are truly, completely, and utterly as retarded as the faithful you mock.

I originally thought the first responder had hit the nail on the head when he said "welcome to sanity", but as I look around this thread (and the forum overall), I see many people who are just as nonsensical, idiotic, and full of shit as the faithful are.

But the important thing here is that you've not let that stop you from finding a way to feel superior to them anyway. You guys rock!!

Totally get what your saying. I 100% agree. A lot of pointless statements on this thread.

10/25/2011 11:11:53 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
petrojl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Cedar, MN
52, joined Aug. 2011

After reading some of these threads and going through the forum had to add a point. There seems to be a lot of mocking of people of faith. If faith works for some and if they have to decency not to push their belief system on others, I see nothing wrong with it. After all, Atheists/Agnostics in a sense are only following their own belief system. No one really knows the answers to the big questions and mockery only reduces any belief system to childish insults. Open debate about the effects of religion on humankind and society is a good thing, and it would be best if non-religious people took the higher path and kept it at that. Superiority only breeds contempt.

10/28/2011 8:49:42 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
sinsemillasistr
Fredericksburg, TX
61, joined Aug. 2009

Quote from petrojl:
After reading some of these threads and going through the forum had to add a point. There seems to be a lot of mocking of people of faith. If faith works for some and if they have to decency not to push their belief system on others, I see nothing wrong with it. After all, Atheists/Agnostics in a sense are only following their own belief system. No one really knows the answers to the big questions and mockery only reduces any belief system to childish insults. Open debate about the effects of religion on humankind and society is a good thing, and it would be best if non-religious people took the higher path and kept it at that. Superiority only breeds contempt.

AMEN....I mean Right on!
I come here occasionally looking to join an intelligent conversation, but have yet been able to find too many threads that are not mocking (not that they aren't funny) or superior , except for the "Alien" thread, but that turned into another "I'm right, you're wrong" thing....ah well, at least these people do think for themselves. so it's not all that bad!

11/1/2011 5:48:10 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  

texas_dude2010
Jacksonville, TX
68, joined Sep. 2011

Funny..she doesn't look Baptist..errr..oh the AMEN thingy..lol

11/1/2011 6:32:30 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
eonwe
Mableton, GA
48, joined May. 2011

Quote from petrojl:

OK, firstly, does anyone here recall THE SPANISH INQUISITION? I have born the brunt of Christ being shoved down my throat my entire life. How many times has anyone here had a pagan or agnostic inturrupt thier dinner or wake them up at 9am banging on thier door? How much recycling have you had to do as a result of unconscious non-beleivers leaving dead-tree matter on thier car or doorstep? I think its great that us non-beleivers have a space on this site to vent. I think its time someone stood up and said, perhaps you should read HISTORY books, and stop reiterating the Bible as if its some work of non-fiction.

I do agree that Christianity and monotheism/theism has had somewhat of a positive effect on the masses for those who require a book to tell them how to behave as a decent human-being. However, one has to consider the fact that most wars have been waged over someone's idea of god or faith. Know this little bit of fact too... more people died during the Witch-Burnings than did in the Holocaust. Consider the population difference in these eras. Chomp on that awhile before spewing your gnosic-angst around here.

IOW... for all you lesser-intelligent, perhaps you should not post here. You weren't invited. You never know what Witch lurks in here who might decided to scare the HELL out of you! In any case, it would be a good thing, quite therapeutic, IMO.

I'm all for upping the curve of the collective unconscious.

*sits back to watch the ammo come at her*

For my fellow Agnostics and Pagans - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

11/1/2011 8:13:59 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
petrojl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,109)
Cedar, MN
52, joined Aug. 2011

@ eonwe. What I looked for in here is meaningful thought provoking discussion, not arrogance. Not accusing you of that, you and the others who have posted on this page have actually brought the discussion into that meaningful realm. If you saw alcpwn's comment and read the first page of childlike mockery you should be able to understand that. I also believe that those who follow religion are in essence using a crutch in their failure to come to grips with the world around them. Notice how I said "I believe". Our refusal to follow the path of organized religion is just another belief in itself. That belief allows us to question, and I question religion and scientific theory both. Humans still really don't know very much of the universe, so the questioning should continue.
There is no doubt that religion has been the cause of much suffering throughout history, and the primary reason for many wars. People of faith who push their views onto others or follow the path of fanaticism are really failing to see the true message of their own faith. Hence the reason for all that suffering. For those who follow religion and have respect for my views, I will show them the same respect also and not mock their beliefs. That is the primary point I was making in my last post.

11/6/2011 2:50:22 AM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
spacelazorz
Elkhart, IN
36, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from alcapwn:

No I'm like totally the antichrist, true story.

Never judge a man by his humor - me just now

12/1/2011 9:57:33 PM Allllrrrrrrrriiiiight!  
pepperland
Ocala, FL
35, joined Nov. 2011

The only thing revealed in a jest is a sense of humor. Judging humor is worse than mocking religion. As for Petro...sorry we don't meet your expectations. As for jesus...can't say anything too harsh about the man, pediphilia isn't THAT terrible.